Jason's Story Ch. 17

Story Info
What the future holds.
9.1k words
4.76
31.2k
19

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi readers! I know it's taken me forever and a few days to get this one out, but without further ado...I give you Jason's Story Ch. 17.

*

The next few weeks brought more hard times for her. She wanted to be the one to tell the boys and they were shocked, hurt, and angry. They refused to speak to her for weeks and aside from telling Brett; this was the hardest thing she'd endured.

Whether a blessing or a curse; they were old enough to fully understand and Stephen was so upset that he muttered something about her being a ho. She set him straight instantly and told him that he'd had every right to feel the way he was feeling; but she was still and always would be his mother, and he didn't have the right to disrespect her.

Sean, her baby before the twins came along; came and sat next to her after Stephen stormed out. His eyes were filled with unshed tears and he just had to ask the one question that she couldn't answer.

"Is there any hope for you and Dad?"

She pulled him close and he placed his head on her shoulder. She decided the day that she finally told Brett the truth that would be the end of all of the lies.

"Sean baby; I honestly don't know. Your father is so hurt and angry with me that he's refusing to talk to me and rightfully so. I can't predict what the future holds for your father and me, but I do know that we both love you and your brother very much and that will never change" she said as she squeezed him tight and kissed him on the forehead.

He hugged her and left with some parting words.

"Mom; I can't believe you could do this to Dadand us. I need to go."

She watched him go up the stairs; Stephen was fiery like her and Sean was level-headed like Brett. They were great children but she knew that she'd just stolen a bit of their innocence and it made her feel sick. Their world was now tainted and she'd allowed it to happen much earlier than she or Brett had planned.

*******************

The next month brought many visits to Stan; her physical therapist, at her insistence that she was well enough to start working on getting herself out of that chair. Her doctor was adamant that she do no weight-bearing exercises for at least another month, so she and Stan had started to work on her legs and core in the meantime.

Brett was making great progress at improving his condition as well. His anger at the situation proved to fuel his recovery instead of hindering it as his doctors had warned that it would. There were times that he would see her in her session and he'd just watch. His heart ached at the sight of her; her face had healed fully with the exception of the large scar on the left side. It was amazing to him that she was still just as beautiful if not more so because she seemed so unfazed by the large imperfection.

That was his Nigha...or was it?

He couldn't shake that nagging feeling. Not only had she gone to another man's bed; she'd fallen in love with that man and bore his children. Children that she'd cruelly let him fall in love with only to snatch that away and leave him with anger that consumed him. Could he ever be with her again? He knew that was the question that needed an answer and he was too hurt and angry to give a true answer. That was why she didn't ask it the day she left the hospital; the answer he would've given at that time may not have been the answer forall time.

Once he was fully recovered; he vowed to give her his answer. At the present time; he wasn't ready.

*******************

"Did you miss me?"

When she didn't answer, he pushed her farther against the wall and pressed his body against her from behind. He reached up and moved her hair over her other shoulder and breathed against her neck and ear.

"Did you miss me?"

"If I say yes, will you back up off me?"

"I can't make any guarantees. Are you sure that you want me to do that?"

He lightly kissed her earlobe and neck and nuzzled in the space where her neck met her shoulder. She could feel him growing hard behind her and it had been so long since she'd felt him so near. He was silent until he heard the slight moan escape her lips. He smiled against her neck and continued:

"Nigha, why do you continue to deny what you feel? We both know that you and I belong together; it's only a matter of time until we find our way. It's only a matter of time until you let me back in."

"It's not that simple and you know it. There are a lot of things that need to be sorted before any of us can move forward."

"I'll grant you that, but we can't just stop what's between us. I am sorry that you were married when we met, but you belong with me; I knew it then and you know it now.

He kissed her neck and she felt herself begin to lose control as he brushed his goatee across her skin. This man knew her body like no one else. She pushed away from the wall and quickly spun around to face him. That only made matters worse.

His hair was wavy and falling past his shoulders and he'd grown a moustache and goatee in the weeks that he'd been away. She'd thought that he couldn't get any sexier but she was so wrong.

She was silent as she looked at him and he saw the look in her eyes and smiled as he leaned forward. Before he could speak, she leaned into him and whispered into his ear.

"It feels like you missed me more."

She reached down and stroked his hardening length through his slacks. He placed his hand over hers and moved it up and down his cock.

"He definitely missed you" he said as he pressed his body against hers and kissed her senseless.

She lost all thoughts other than having him inside her as he kissed her. He furiously lifted her skirt as she started clawing at the button on his slacks. He tore her panties away from her body and dipped his finger into her wetness before running it across her clit.

"You keep that kitty wet for me don't you baby?"

"Just like you keep that dick hard for me" she replied with a purr.

He growled as she reached into his slacks and gripped his cock while pulling his shirt free with her other hand. He removed his finger from her clit so that he could remove his jacket and she followed closely behind and tore his shirt open.

He looked down in amusement at the one button that escaped her impatience. He cocked his eyebrow, gave her a wicked smirk, and decided to return the favor. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as her buttons ticked across the hardwood floors. He looked at the graceful lines of her neck before kissing her there again.

She reached up and ran her hands through his hair as he removed his dress shirt and then tugged at hers. His hair was as thick as it was soft, and she loved the length. Everything about him drove her wild and she had the same effect on him.

He was just the same as she remembered. Hulking, chiseled frame and tan as always; wanting her as always. He was in a word; beautiful.

He saw the familiar admiration in her eyes and decided to give her a little show. He leaned in to kiss her and took a step back after taking her breath away. As he gauged the lust in her eyes, he reached down, grabbed his tank top and pulled it out of his slacks. As her eyes were glued to his hands; achingly slow, he pulled the shirt over his head and tightened his ab muscles and winked at her when she looked him in the eyes again.

She'd play his little game. She peeled her blouse away and reached around to unzip the back of her pencil skirt, all the while leaning forward to give him ample view of her cleavage. She undid the zipper; tooth by tooth, and slowly swayed her hips as she pushed the skirt down to release her from the fabric.

He licked his lips and stroked his cock through his slacks as her skirt slipped to the floor. She looked up at him in her matching black satin bra and g-string and cocked her eyebrow and nodded as if to say 'your turn'.

He nodded and smiled; his arousal evident, as he undid his belt followed closely by his button and zipper. He kicked off his shoes before removing his slacks and kicking them to the side.

She didn't know how he'd managed, but he'd taken his socks off somewhere in between losing the shoes and slacks and stood before her. There was no work of art, no statue in existence that exhibited a more exquisite form than this...her Jason. How he'd been single dumbfounded her and now here she was; the mother of his children.

Impatience growing within him; he was on her in an instant, setting her skin ablaze with his lips and tongue, while his hands roamed over her bare skin. He reached behind her, undid her bra and gently slid the straps down and off of her arms. Her breasts were in his hands and soon he'd give them the attention they deserved.

He kissed the valley between, and slowly trailed his kisses over to her right breast. He snaked his tongue out and licked her areola in exaggerated strokes. Her moans and the way she grasped his head was all the encouragement he needed to continue.

He continued his assault on her body and senses as he went to his knees and stopped to look at her stomach. He splayed his hand over it and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I want my son to come from here too" he said with his eyes more than his words. Without waiting for any sort of response; he kissed her stomach before standing before her again.

"I love you Nigha. I love everything about you; from the way your nose crinkles when you laugh to the way you wear this with pride" he said as he tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed the scar on her face. "I only need one thing from you."

"What is it?"

"Just let me love you" was his simple reply.

She smiled at the simplicity of his request before responding. "Is there really anything that I can do to stop you?"

"No; but you could give in to the love that you feel for me and make this easier on both of us" he said as he kissed her neck.

"Jason; I've tried for so long to deny, push aside, and lie to everyone including myself about my love for you. I can't do it anymore; it's a practice in futility and I can't win a battle that was won long ago. Yes; I will let you love me and let me love you."

His heart soared with her admission and her permission. He knew that she couldn't stop him from loving her any more than he could stop himself. He'd tried and failed, miserably.

He bent down, placed one arm behind her back, the other behind her knees, and scooped her up into his arms before she realized what was happening. She squealed and looked into his eyes with a smile as he returned it. Her smile began to fade and she brought her hands to either side of his face and said the words that he would never tire of hearing.

"I love you."

She pulled his face close to hers and pressed her soft, warm lips to his. He lifted her higher so that he could gain better access to her mouth and after his head stopped spinning; he started to walk toward the bedroom.

He gently placed her in the center of the bed dressed in chocolate-brown microfiber. He stood at the foot of the bed and took her in as she stared at his hard cock pointing to its destination. After a few moments that seemed like hours; he slowly climbed between her spread legs and reveled in the feel of her thighs pressed against his sides.

"I've waited so long for you" he said as he kissed the tip of her nose.

She looked up into those beautiful blues and was speechless. The thought of him tormented her for the time they were apart; the idea of him had made her want him even though she was a married woman, and the feel of him had cost her everything.

Everything but him; this Adonis above her.

"Do you want me?" he asked as he trailed soft kisses over her clavicle and up her neck.

"Yes" she answered in a breathy voice.

With a deep, throaty laugh; he made his next move. As he rubbed his hard cock over her swollen clit he repeated the question.

"Yes, what? Do you want me? I want to hear you say it."

When he ground his cock into her clit she let out a low moan and told him what he'd waited months to hear.

"Yes Jason, I want you. I want you to fuck me now" she said as she nibbled his earlobe.

"We can fuck another time. Tonight I'm going to make love to you; slow, long, and hard" he kissed her lips with each word to bring his point home. "I'm going to make you cum until you lose count; you'll beg me to stop, and then I'll make you cum again. When I'm done you'll wonder why you made us wait for this for so long. When I'm done there will be no doubt that you are mine; I am yours, and that we're meant to be."

With that he slowly pushed his achingly hard cock into her warm, wet pussy. She let out a guttural moan and he smiled as she gripped the sheets around them. It almost became too much for him as he pulled out as slowly as he entered and she swiveled her pelvis in an attempt to make him quicken his pace.

"Ah ah ah...bad girl. We've done this your way for months; tonight we're doing it my way."

He continued his torture; slowly rolling his hips and driving his cock into her, deeper and deeper. He had to pick up the pace or he'd cum without completing his mission.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ohhhhh" was all that she could muster and he loved every second. He felt her legs begin to quiver and still kept a steady pace. As her face contorted he knew that she was close so he did the unthinkable; he stopped.

"Un...what?" She asked with wide eyes as he stilled inside her.

"Did you miss it?"

"Yes."

When she answered, he slowly withdrew and then pushed his cock deep inside her. She pushed her head up and back into the pillow and he seized the opportunity to kiss her neck.

"What did you miss?" he asked as he stopped again.

She wiped the frustrated look from her face and looked at him thoughtfully before answering.

"I missed this" she said pointing at his temple; "and these" she said as she lightly brushed her fingertips over his eyes and lips, "this" as she placed her hand over his heart, "and last but not least; this" and with that she arched her back into him and started to move on his cock.

Unable to resist her any longer, he kissed her and started to roll his hips in that torturous rhythm again. He could feel her hot breath on his ear as she moaned his name.

"Jason...oh God...Jason."

"Yes?"

As she kept repeating; he rose up on his palms and plunged into her deeper than before. As she cried out; he went down to an elbow and used the other arm to lift her thigh and pull it close to his side to gain even deeper access. As she repeatedly called for him and God; he said the five words that would send her over the edge.

"Nigha; come for me baby."

Everything got really bright and vivid as she came; his eyes were cobalt and intense. As she started to gasp for air; the colors returned to normal and then she realized that at some point, she'd stopped breathing. Damn; this man could put it down like no other.

He pumped into her slowly as she came and stopped to give her a moment to catch her breath. He looked down at her; chest heaving, hair wild, her eyes drinking him in; this was how he always wanted her to look at him.

Before the realization could hit her; he grabbed a pillow, lifted her up, and placed it under her ass. As her eyes got wide, he smiled.

"You didn't think that we were finished did you?" he asked with a wicked smirk.

As she opened her mouth to protest; he lifted her legs over his forearms and started to pound into her for all that he was worth. She couldn't think or speak, and had to remind herself to keep breathing. She'd made him wait and now she was paying the piper. Was it payment; or being rewarded?

After she screamed his name for the umpteenth time; he finally got there and violently came, yelling her name toward the heavens. She watched all of his muscles tense, and his eyes rolled as he threw his head back.

Somehow, he managed to situate her legs so that he could lie down beside her without breaking their connection. She gazed into his eyes, they were so full of love for her and she knew that he saw the same thing in her eyes. She ran her finger over his mustache and goatee and smiled.

"How long are you going to keep this?"

"What? I thought you liked it."

"It's sexy as hell; do you like it?"

"If I didn't before, I do now! To answer your question; until you get tired of it" he said with a devilish laugh before he kissed her tenderly.

As they lay there and let the air cool their sweat-sheened bodies; there were faint cries over the baby monitor. She instinctively shifted to get up when he pressed her shoulders back onto the bed.

"I'll go check on them...it's my turn after all" he said with a content look on his face as he grabbed a robe and put it on. He leaned over and pressed his soft lips against hers, lingering a moment before pulling away.

She watched as he made his way to the door. He walked out and then popped his head back into the doorway to make sure she was still looking at him. When she smiled, he did the same.

"I love you Nigh."

"I love you too Jase."

After a few moments the twins cries started to get louder and she called out for him but there was no answer.

"Jason...Jason..." as she sat up; her surroundings changed and she felt the dull ache in her pelvis.

She'd been having this same waking dream for the past month and she always woke up calling his name.

It was time.

********************

Jason had been visiting Nigha and the girls every weekend for the past two months. It tugged at his heart to see her in so much pain; wasting away, but he admired the grace and dignity she maintained while working so hard to get through it. He respected her wishes and didn't visit her at home; itwas her and Brett's house after all, so Bria would go and bring Nigha and the twins to his house.

Brett was healing very well and was scheduled to come home the next weekend. It was understood that Jason would stay in Atlanta that weekend so that Nigha could get things sorted. He knew where he stood; ultimately he would be the only man in her life, but he also knew that Brett was first and a part of her would always belong to him. He hoped that she would make the right decision for all of them and if she didn't; he'd just have to make her see.

It wouldn't be the first time.

********************

The Friday before Brett was being released; she sent him an invitation to dinner. His heart ached when he recognized the handwriting and for a while he didn't want to open it. What would it say? How did he feel?

It's only natural for a man to want to be with the wife he's loved for as long as he's loved women. It's also natural for a man to hate the same woman that betrayed him in ways that they might never recover from. He hadn't wanted to think of her while he was recuperating, but that couldn't be helped. She should've been there and at times he would see her; trying to stay out of sight while she checked up on him.

He still loved her and he knew that she still loved him. Would love be enough?

Could he look at her without feeling rage boiling in his heart and veins? Could he deal with the other man; the father of the twin girls that he'd been robbed of? The man that clearly loved her and that she loved in return?

How?

After he opened the envelope and read the note inside; he agreed that it was time to see if there was any kind of future for them as husband and wife and not just Stephen and Sean's parents. He had to know.

She'd reserved their favorite suite at the Hilton and asked him to meet her there. She explained that she chose that location for their dinner because they could speak freely and not worry about causing a scene. They needed to have an open, honest talk without fear or trepidation.

He agreed and called her cell to leave his response. He was startled when she picked up.