Jason's Story Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to tell him yes; she wanted to feel 'yes', but she couldn't and new that she never would.

"No" was her quiet response.

She felt his fingers stop trailing over her shoulder, and heard him breathing through his nose; a technique he'd learned long ago to help control his anger. He went rigid behind her and struggled to find the question that would let him know what the future held for them.

"Which one of us will you choose?"

When the words left his lips; he wished that he could take them back. He was afraid of the answer, afraid that her admission would finish decimating his heart.

"Neither" was her simple reply. Before she could finish the thought that she'd had for the past few weeks; he raced into another question.

"Do you really think that I believe you? You're in love with us both, but choose to be with neither of us? That doesn't make any sense."

With his last series of questions; she knew that she had to tell him everything that went into that decision. She turned to face him; dislodging his softened cock from her ass. She needed him to see her eyes when she explained. She was surprised by what she saw.

His eyes stung with unshed tears. Had she really just told him that they couldn't be together? Hadn't he expected it and planned to tell her the same? He knew that the moment she answeredthat question; he'd really had no idea what to expect.

This was beyond fucked up.

"I don't know what I expected" she began honestly. "I never expected to be in this position; to tell the man that I've loved for my entire adult life that we can't be together..."

She was hit by a wave of emotions and tried to choke back the tears without success.

"I want to go back Brett. I want to go back and decide not to take the job; to just be happy being your wife and the mother of you children. I want to go back to lovingonly my husband; the way it was always supposed to be" she said and her voice became louder as she tried to drown out the sobs that threatened the clarity of her confession.

His tears started to spill as he watched and listened to her. He knew that she was telling him the truth, but it didn't make the pain any better. He wanted to pull her close and wrap her in his arms, but he knew that they both needed to hear what she had to say.

"You are the most wonderful man I've ever met and I've always loved you. I don't just love you now; I've always been and still am very muchin love with you, but I think we both know that I killed our future together. I've been horribly unfair to you and to...everyone involved" she stopped short of saying Jason's name.

"How fair of me would it be to ask you to stay with me and help me raise the constant reminders of my infidelity? The very thing that you wanted was given to me by another man; a man that as much as I've tried to deny, I'm in love with as well. Even if you were willing to try; I couldn't let you because I love you too much to put you through that kind of pain. The pain of seeing those beautiful little girls that I denied you; the pain of having to be civil to their father when he came for visits, you deserve better than that...and you deserve better than me" she said before she had to stop and give herself time to breathe and cry.

"I've been doing the wrong thing for way too long; it's time to get at least one thing right in this clusterfuck that I created" she said as she held her face in her hands.

He lay on his back and closed his eyes as his tears streamed down his temples and into his hair. She was right and it was killing him.

It was killing her too.

She reached and touched his hand before she continued. He didn't jerk away from her, and she took the opportunity to hold his hand in hers.

"What were you expecting when you came here?"

She noticed his brow furrow at her question, but he didn't bother to open his eyes.

"I expected to be furious; I expected to yell and scream, but I didn't expect this" he said as he opened his eyes and looked into hers.

"What do you want? Did you think about it before you came here?"

"I've been doing nothing but think about it since the day you almost killed me."

She winced at his words, but he made no move to filter his thoughts.

"In the past months, I've gone from wanting to wring your neck to wanting to kiss it. I hated you in the beginning and I want to hate you now; but I can't, and I don't think I ever did, I was just hurt. I also can't imagine being without you."

The tears streamed down her face as he thought through what he'd say next.

"I would've tried" he finally said.

She broke down and cried at that and he reached over to pull her close. They held each other for what seemed like an eternity; as her tears wet his chest and his wet her face and hair.

"I would've tried...if you didn't love him or could ever see yourself not loving him. You can't, can you?"

She shook her head against his jaw and he squeezed her tighter.

"And I can't be with him because I can't see myself not loving you" she said into the crook of his neck.

"I never thought this would happen; not to us."

He stroked her big curls and breathed in the scent of her hair.

"What was this Brett? I had no ideathis would happen" she said.

"I couldn't help myself...we've never gone so long" he said as he smiled against the side of her face.

"But why?"

"I didn't want my wife pregnant with another man's children the last time I fucked her" he said matter-of-factly.

His thoughts came out truthfully, and he felt her tense at his choice of words.

"I'm sor..." he started before she put her fingers over his mouth.

"I had it coming; that and so much worse."

"I meant what I said, but I didn't mean for it to come out so..."

"Truthfully?"

"Truthfully; so what happens now?"

"I don't know wha..."

She was interrupted by him kissing her, and she melted. When he broke the kiss; she had a glazed look in her eyes.

"Tomorrow may bring the end for us...tonight you still belong to me" he kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He ran his hands over her back and pulled her over to him. She reached down and grabbed his stiff cock and he moaned into her mouth as she stroked him.

Unable to control himself anymore; he lifted her up and she maneuvered a leg on either side of him before he began to lower her onto his stiff cock.

She let out a low moan into his ear and he did the same. She could feel every ridge and vein that made up his beautiful cock, and he relished the soft, warm walls of her pussy as she descended upon him.

She almost came from feeling him inside her again, but wanted to prolong everything about this night. More than likely; the last time that she'd be making love to her husband.

She clasped her legs behind his back, and he crossed his legs 'Indian-style' underneath her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and in their new position; they were at eye-level with one another.

He leaned in to kiss her and when their lips connected; she rolled her pelvis causing him to grunt into her mouth and bite her lip. She continued the action and it looked as if she were belly dancing on his cock. He used his position and started to lift her on his cock while she continued her dance.

This move was just his; she knew how it drove him wild and she knew what would happen when she started doing it.

As he resisted the urge to cum; he needed another answer.

"Is this one still mine?"

She knew what he meant.

"This one will always be yours...only yours" she managed to get out before he thrust into her.

"I love you...always."

"I love you too...always" she replied as she leaned in to kiss him again.

They made love for hours that night before finally giving in to exhaustion and passing out. She fell asleep in his arms; his hot breath against her cheek making her feel so safe and loved.

She felt him stir behind her the following morning, but something about it felt off. She felt his hair brushing against her cheek as he leaned in to kiss her forehead. When he spoke; it startled her.

"It's time."

She panicked and rolled over to find Jason in bed with her. Unable to speak, she looked at him dumbfounded.

He just smiled and winked at her while she found her voice.

"What?"

"It's time."

Her eyes popped open and she realized that Jason was just a dream, and Brett had left before she woke up.

She woke up alone; her marriage was over.

*

Thanks so much for hanging in there. I can tell you that the story isn't over, but I can't make any predictions about when the next chapter will be out. Hopefully, I can wrap it up before the 2 year anniversary of Jason's Story hits in May :-)