All Comments on 'Jason's Story Ch. 17'

by EroticLitKitty

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sigh

I just don't like how this went down. I have no respect for her or Jason. I just feel bad for Brent and the boys.

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesabout 15 years ago
SAD

Though I loved the story you have to tell, I hate both her and Jason for the lives they destroyed. Would I ever want them together? NO. Would I ever want her back with Brett? Maybe, if Brett was the only one she loved and if they see a marriage therapist & family therapist because Brett and the boys are going to have a hard time forgetting what she did to them.

secrecy456secrecy456about 15 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF just happened???? She chose neither??!?!!!?!?!?! I know I'm a woman and what not, but I'm not liking Nigha at all. She broke Brett's heart and not only that she tore her family apart. And Jason ain't no better (excuse my country accent). He was just as bad as her!!! Uuuuggghhhhh I feel for Brett. Please fix this!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
best chapter yet!

i love this story! this chapter was excellent. i could feel all the emotions. you're an excellent writer. can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Take that bitch!

Great story though

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
um..ok....

i loved the chapter don't get me wrong..but choosing neither? that is not going to work...for one jason is not going to give up as easily as brett did, i don't believe....and i think she is lying to herself....now she is starting to get on my nerves...you can't be in love with 2 people...there is always one you love more....i think she loves one and is in love with the other...my opinion anyways...and the way she keeps dreaming about jason just proves it to me...there was no dreaming of brett in this chapter just dreaming of jason...this has gotten all messed up....even the night with brett she woke up dreaming of jason...she needs to stop being such a freakin' baby and deal with this and make a freakin' decision..neither my foot! no matter how it ends people will be hurt....i feel for brett don't get me wrong but it is called jason's story and most people forget that stuff like this happens all the time, we probably don't read about it but it does...its probably happening to someone right now as i type this..but to get back to the story..i guess i would like her to end up with jason because its called jason's story...i guess since thats the title it should center around him...or at least he ends up happy with his kids or something....she can't choose neither but keep all the kids..thats not fair either....if anything..i think brett should get his kids with her and jason should get his kids with her...is that wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
just a note

i think due to so much time between the last chapter and this...i just couldn't get into it this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ruined

A lot of lives by letting this happen and she did. Sorry but I don't like her or Jason in the least so I'll skip the rest. No reason to read stories about awfull people. Enough of those in real life, also no husband would forgive her for what she did, nasty lying woman.

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieabout 15 years ago
what the hell!!!!!

neither? you've got to be kidding me. after all of that, nigha picks neither. i refuse to believe it. nigha has to end up with jason, or else what was the point in any of it. she couldn't break a perfect man like brett over just anyone, it would have to be the one she would spend the rest of her life with. *sigh* great chapter EroticLitKitty, my only wish is that chapters came out a tad bit sooner.

LilMami07LilMami07about 15 years ago
chill...

i think u guys need to take a breather. i dont know how but jason HAS to persuade nigha to be with him. in a earlier chapter, the one where they went on a trip nigha had that dream. the one where there was jason, her grown boys, and two little girls. nigha had a scar on her face. her dreams are kinda funky and seem to foreshadow what will happen. give it time and if u dont like the story, why are u reading it AND taking the time to comment on it?

fluerfluerabout 15 years ago
Conflicted

Nigha has me pissed. At one time I had sympathy for her, now it's just plain disgust. Her children, husband and even Jason are being emotionally tortured. Her sons can no longer believe in her or take pride in having her as their mother. Her daughters are stuck in limbo, not quite having a family or having their birth celebrated as a momentous occasion. When they grow up and realize they are the result of an affair, will they be able to respect Nigha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love the update

Ok so i loved the update i have been waiting on it for a long time but i kinda feel that in the she will end up with Jason...i don't know it's just a hunch...anyway great job and i can't wait for the new chaper

mekakymekakyabout 15 years ago
love it

great chapter, cant' wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved the new chapter

A choice must be made someone has to be happy in all of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are cruel!

I am an african american woman. But as far as I can see the marriage with Nigha and Brett is over.

In Brett's heart of hearts, that speck of doubt will always be there, and it will be a huge bolder between them. All he needs is one little insignificant incident and, BOOM! Not to mention, raising another (White)mans children! They will always be a constant remider of infidelity, deception, lack of respect. Whow! Crush a black man's pride and manhood by putting another man, a white man in the mix,......Toxic! Nothing good will come out of it.

Let Nigha an Jason go with whats in there hearts. No influence from friends, family of foe. They have two babies that need both a father an mother. Stephen and Sean will accept what is right.

I know that this is a fiction, but the fact still remains.

Trust me, been their, done that.

Nigha choosing none of them! Bullshit. She knows who she wants. You know who she wants! You are after all the writer. Besides, its time to cap this story. Give Brett a new start.

That's my farthings worth.

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
to the post below

brett is white as well..that was mentioned back in like chapter 1 or 2 when jason was talking to one of the coworkers if i remember correctly....although i agree with everything else you said.

mrsjdforcemrsjdforceabout 15 years ago
I Will Say It Again!!!

Treat Me Like It's My Birthday! Ok now that has been said, People it's one person's story get a grip. If you don't like it there are ohh about a million others you can read. If you read the first couple of chapters in this story you pretty much knew where it was going. You could have stopped there. But nooooooooo you've made it all the way to 17 and your still bitching, move on for goodness sake. I will have to agree with one of the comment though, the distant between the chapters is killing the story, try to post soon. I know you have a life and all, but can you post the rest soon please??? Oh and Neither???? Yea right lol nice touch though

jennaheartjennaheartabout 15 years ago
Great

I really do love this whole story. Is it tough to read? Yes. Does it make me feel like I wanna kill somebody? yes. Does it make me afraid of something like that happening to me? yes. But all of that is what makes this story so good in the first place. If it was all fluff and sex it wouldnt make any different from the rest of the stories here on Lit. I think its a brave story to write, and it takes skill to come up with a group of characters and have the reader root for all of them, even more so in this case where the main characters are acting in such a hateful way. And I kinda think that her picking neither is THE BEST THING SHE CAN DO. It's not realistic because humans are such selfish beings that they always choose whatever thing is better for them with no regard for others feelings. But for this story its a very fitting conclusion. I hope you go through with this and dont have her picking one of them in the end......but in case you do, well my vote is for the husband. Jason is awesome, but they havent been through 20 year together. That has to count for something. At leats she has proof that Brett is reliable and a good man. Jason is a great man, but he hasnt really proved he's a better man yet.

ok, thats my 2 cents in this whole thing.

Please post as soon as you can.

raunchyrareraunchyrareabout 15 years ago
Fuck!!!

I've got to hand it to you :this was the most incredible break up scene I've ever read!

I really like what you've done with the story, and I can even understand what lead N and B to that point. The question is: even if she loves Jason,she clearly still loves her husband and so does he,and yes, he's rightfully pissed but he still loves her, so will she be able to be Jason's completely?

I just don't think so.She might think her marriage is over, but it ain't over until the fat lady sings...I can't believe B would give up so easily.

C_girl225C_girl225about 15 years ago
awsome

this story is awsome i read it in 3 days i was so into it. AWSOME i love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i feel like...

...crying. idk. the story is so beautiful. and sad. ... idk. awesome job ;)

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerabout 15 years ago
omg

i have been reading this for the past 2 hours......i can't wait till the next chapter....will she end up with Jason? is her marriage really over? i need to know...lol.

fluerfluerabout 15 years ago
Flabergasted and Stunned

I don't have any sympathy for Nigha. She stole her childrens' innocence and made her husband bond with children that were not his. Her action were selfish and distructive. She needs to leave Jason and Brett alone and focus on being a mother for her children.

SerranoirSerranoirabout 15 years ago
Sometime love isnt enough .......

The finally question to Nigha should have been was it all worth it? As much as some may think that children will adapt.. don't bet on .. I am spending time working with the results of adult(s) bad choices (teacher for emotionally disturbed children ). This is just a story, but there is a lot of truth being spoken here,the reality is that love sometime isn't enough.Lastly in the eyes of a child your parents are God ...when parents fail to realize their children will pay the price...There is nothing more soul wrenching to see then a child who has lost faith in their parents.

SerranoirSerranoirabout 15 years ago
Sometime love isnt enough .......

The finally question to Nigha should have been was it all worth it? As much as some may think that children will adapt.. don't bet on .. I am spending time working with the results of adult(s) bad choices (teacher for emotionally disturbed children ). This is just a story, but there is a lot of truth being spoken here,the reality is that love sometime isn't enough.Lastly in the eyes of a child your parents are God ...when parents fail to realize their children will pay the price...There is nothing more soul wrenching to see then a child who has lost faith in their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PLEASE....PLEASE....UPDATE...SOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I have been hoping for months, however, that you return to Update until the story is completed.

Please don't leave us hanging. The Anniversary date is in May. Today is April 26, 2009. Come on,now?????

NuFreespirit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well...

I know you're busy, and since I've gotta go back and vote, I'll keep this short...

Apparently there are folks who don't like this story. Don't frakken read it then! Seriously, you can tell what it's hitting for from the first chapter. Complexity and a real story. DAMN! (Haters!)

Next... Uh, leave us hanging much? But I'll shut my mouth now cause I'm still working on my own chapter five... Anyhoo, going back to vote on these now. Excellent!!

fluerflueralmost 15 years ago
UPDATE

Please update.

fluerflueralmost 15 years ago
UPDATE

Please complete this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please Update this story

My emotions are all over the place. What she had done to her husband and family is so wrong, but their love is real. But the feelings she has for Jason are strong. Just update the story, so I will know how it will end.

fluerfluerover 14 years ago
Update?

What;s going on with this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wondering

I had a chance to read this story and really loved it and was wondering when you plan to give us an update would really like to know what will happen so please update soon thanks.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 14 years agoAuthor
A comment from the author

I'm giving myself a '75' because it's taken so damn long to post the next chapter. There's more to this next chapter and I don't want to cut it short so please forgive me. Finally; to Larry, since your email address is invalid, my reply is below:

Wow! Seriously?

If you really felt this much contempt for my story...why read all the way through Chapter 17? Or did you just catch this chapter? I won't apologize for any part of my story; either you like it or you don't, but might I recommend finding your fiction on a different site, or maybe another category altogether. Even though this is a work of fiction, it's been quite clear from the beginning that what's been done is wrong, but apparently I've done enough of a good job making these characters seem real enough that you're wishing them well, or death and suffering. They're not meant to be wonderful, or heroes; they're involved in a tragic love story where there can be no true 'all-encompassing' happy ending.

I hate to issue a spoiler, but I want to save you the disgust of reading the final chapters because the story won't end the way you'd prefer. I do thank you for the thoughts, and taking the time to send them to me.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 14 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

Chapter 18 was just submitted...maybe it'll be up by Christmas! Thanks for sticking with me and much love -- Kitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay I get it

I understand the not choosing either. She is jacked up to say the least. She messed up her marriage. I can not just put this on her, some of the blame does lay with Jason he knew she was married and still persued her. But in the long run she could have said NO!!!. She needs to clear out her head and get her stuff straight. Focus on her recovery and her children they are the innocent victims here. I must say you do write mean story and the characters are developed and well written even if I may want to slap the crap out of them. :)

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 12 years ago
Shit!

As I read this, I was thinking 'Shit, Jason! Don't steal a another white man's black wife! Steal a black man's black wife and convert her! Up our numbers!' but I see why things are going the way they are... so fucking hot! It just bums me out that Brett got hurt in all this, he's perfect as well. I love the story, Kitty! Thanks for taking the time out to write it!

-Bizzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kitty!

You better gimme my damn "Happy Ending" or we will have words! I will just have to be labeled a "bad person" 'cause I'm still rooting for Jason. That's all I'm gonna say about it! :-)

On to Chapter 18!

superbass111superbass111over 12 years ago
OMG

after this i want them to be togther and Jason to finally get over her and be with Gina:(

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 12 years ago
All I can say is Dayam!

I have read a number of great stories on this site and I can honestly say this is truly one of the best! Erotic you rock! ..From one Kitty to another, MEOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It is understandable it is over

It is not understandable that it is neither.

Breakups are usually bound by fits and starts. I haven't heard of a marriage that did not have an extended breakup period. It would be more like one last few bang outs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love both men

Is it so wrong. I'm always the one to jugde infidelity. But your story is so well written I can't help but love both Jason and Brett. The is no villain in your story and yet its so emotional and full of drama. If the was polygamy she could just have herself two husband! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think that Nigha is trying to be a better person and that's why she chose neither of them. She deceived her husband about her affair with Jason and she deceived Jason about the kids. That said, I think her feelings for Jason is stronger than those for her husband. Despite her wrecked marriage I think she would do it all again as when she held and kissed the twins she felt better about her situation. It seems that she is overwhelmed by her feelings for Jason. They did end their affair but she got tripped up by the pregnancy. Once she got a taste of Jason she pretty much was obsessed with him and he blew her mind by how much he wanted her. In real life some husbands in Brett's situation still hold on to their wife despite betrayal. However, she admitted to also still being in love with Jason I guess Brett could not deal with that.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchabout 1 year ago

this is the dumbest chapter you could've possibly written. reading it was torturous as fuck. I just don't understand why you insist on that "her loving them both" bullshit

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous