Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I didn't have to... but I very much wanted to."

"How much," she muttered, "How much did you spend?"

"Well that's a rude question to ask," Holly laughed.

"Sorry Lisa," I laughed, "Holly's right, and I'm not going to answer."

Now Lisa laughed, wiping a tear away and standing up, she walked over to me and gave me a rather passionate kiss on the lips. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and I felt my cock starting to rise in my pants. She then broke the kiss and winked at me.

"Will you help me put it on please?"

"Of course," I said, taking it from her.

She turned around and I set it around her neck, clipping it in place and backing away from her. She looked in the mirror and wiped away another tear.

"I'm going to put a picture of the three of us in it! That way I can feel like we're all together while I'm gone."

"I'm really going to miss you," Holly sniffed sadly as she gave her a hug.

They both turned to me and the three of us embraced each other.

Once we were all finished opening presents, we set about the rest of our activities for the day, getting ready for Christmas dinner that night. Holly and Lisa worked on prepping the meal, while I cleaned up the apartment a bit and handled a few other things that needed to be done.

Around six that night, we all sat down for a well prepared dinner. There was ham, mashed potatoes, corn, string beans, mac and cheese and rolls. We split a bottle of some Jack Daniels whiskey, which seemed to fit perfectly with the meal we were sharing.

After we ate and cleared the table, I helped Holly with dish washing duties while Lisa cleaned up everything else. It was around eight o'clock when I finally settled down on the living room sofa, in front of our fireplace. The once roaring fire had settled down to a smaller crackling version, and I was enjoying it with a fresh glass of Jack Daniels in front of me. But as I started to drift off, I heard Holly calling to me from her bedroom.

"Jay," she called, "I hope you aren't too tired, because Lisa and I were going to put on a bit of a show for you."

That got my attention, but before I could answer, both girls walked out of the bedroom wearing absolutely... nothing. My eyes went wide... my cock hard as a rock... as I watched them both walk side by side across the room with such confidence. Their semi-erect cocks swung back and forth between their legs as they moved around the couch in front of me.

Then they both got onto the couch on either side of me, hanging their breasts out into my face.

"Merry Christmas babe," Lisa said, seductively,

"We got one more present for you tonight. Think of it as our way of repaying you for the nice things you got for the both of us."

"You really spent a lot on the two of us," Holly said, "And what did we get for you? A dildo and a shemales calendar! We didn't spend anywhere near the amount of money you spent on us, you spoiled us both. So now we're going to make it up to you."

I could have told them how Christmas only comes once a year and it wasn't such a big deal, that there was no need to pay me back and how I knew they were grateful... but who was I to complain? Two beautiful girls had just come out in front of me completely naked and ready for a threesome... what red-blooded American male in his ever-lovin' right mind would tell them to just forget about it?

Not me, dude. This Philly boy's mama didn't raise no fool... no way!

Holly pulled my face towards hers, pressing her lips to mine and sliding her tongue into my mouth. I moaned, kissing her back, while Lisa started to undo my belt and my pants, sliding her hand into my boxers and taking hold of my already hard cock. She started stroking me, while Holly moved from my lips to my neck, licking, sucking and biting my neck and leaving a very large hickey in the place of her lips.

Lisa kissed me passionately, her hand still trained on my cock and then pulled away, before sliding down to her knees and she began to lick the head of my shaft. Holly tugged at my t-shirt, lifting it up over my head while Lisa started sucking my cock, bobbing her head, sucking and stroking.

Holly began licking and sucking my nipples, and my hand moved up her side and to her breasts, massaging them each while she teased my nipples.

Eventually, she slid down to her knees alongside Lisa. Then Lisa pulled my cock from her mouth and turned towards Holly. My eyes lit up, as the two girls started doing something I had not seen them do in the entire time that we had all been fooling around together... Lisa and Holly started kissing each other, right in front of me.

I had the perfect scenario unfolding in front of me right now, two naked chicks who happened to have a little something extra, making out on their knees in front of me... this was absolutely hot as hell. Finally they stopped kissing, and Holly replaced Lisa's mouth around my cock with her own, sucking and slurping while Lisa started licking and sucking on my balls.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, holy... s-shit," I groaned.

The combined oral attention I was receiving from both girls was really getting me crazy and I actually worried that I may end up reaching my peak before things really got moving. Then they switched it up, Lisa moving from my balls to suck my cock and Holly taking my balls into her mouth and suck on them.

Finally they both reached up to take one of my nipples and tease them while they both also sucked me off together. Lisa pulled away from my dick, and moved up to kiss me on the lips, while Holly continued sucking me.

"I really love the necklace you gave me," Lisa said with a smile.

I moaned, kissing her again, and nearly out of breath.

"I'm glad... you like it," I huffed.

"This is my way of showing you just how much I like it Jay."

Holly pulled my dick from her mouth and came up for air, kissing me on the lips and then climbing up onto the couch and standing above me. Her huge cock was right up in front of me now, and as she leaned forward, sliding it between my lips, Lisa got behind her and started eating out her ass.

I was sucking her cock, and she was getting a rim job from Lisa at the same time. Lisa started finger fucking her while I continued sucking and slurping, playing with her tits. Holly was really having a lot of fun, and we progressed from there when I pushed Holly onto her back and started taking control.

I sucked her cock, moving my head up and down, and Lisa stood over Holly, lowering her balls down over Holly's face.

Somewhere along the line, the positions were all reversed and I now found myself in a very familiar position, lying on my back with Lisa's cock shoved down my throat and Holly sliding her fingers in and out of my ass.

They turned me over onto my hands and knees, in yet another spit roast situation with Holly sliding her throbbing member deep into my ass and Lisa continuing to fuck my throat like a pussy.

I moaned and groaned against her cock while Holly slammed in and out of me from behind, my own dick swinging back and forth between my legs. I felt it start to get hard, and I felt my balls tightening up as my orgasm started closing in on me. With me in the middle of this spit roast, Lisa and Holly both leaned over me and right above me, the two girls started making out with each other.

Holly started fucking me harder as she kissed Lisa, and I felt her cock starting to swell up inside of me.

As I anticipated, she broke the kiss with Lisa and cried out in pleasure as her cock erupted and she pumped her load deep into my ass. I moaned at the warm feeling flowing inside of me, and she slumped forward on top of me, kissing my shoulder before easing her cock out of my ass. She lay down on the floor, exhausted, and Lisa moved away from my face and took her spot behind me.

Because I was already spread nice and wide and wet from Holly's cum, Lisa was able to slide right into me with ease, and start pounding away showing me no mercy. She rocked me back and forth, thrusting in and out with great strength behind each thrust that she delivered.

She moved back into a sitting position, pulling me back with her on top of her cock in the reverse cowgirl style, so that now I was riding her dick with my back towards her.

As I moved up and down on her shaft, Lisa started nibbling at my neck and I moaned, grabbing my cock and stroking it hard and fast. I felt my orgasm building up and my entire body started to shake as Holly got up in front of me once again, cramming her dick down my throat. I shook and trembled, sweating and moaning like a bitch in heat as my asshole squeezed around Lisa's throbbing member.

My own dick spewed cum all over my chest, some of it even splashing across my chin as Holly thrust her cock down my throat and achieved a second orgasm, shooting her load down my throat, choking me a little, but I took it all regardless.

Finally, it was Lisa's turn, as she pulled me down onto her cock and held me there, her body shaking along with mine as she emptied her balls deep inside of my asshole. Her cum leaked out, down along her shaft as I leaned back against her and the three of us started kissing.

I pulled up, off of her shaft and dropped onto the floor, exhausted. Lisa and Holly cuddled up next to me... this was something I was really getting used to and I could go the rest of my life falling asleep with both of these girls in my arms.

It was just a shame that it would all be over in a week and a half when Lisa left Philadelphia to move back with her mom.

12