All Comments on 'Jeanie's Law Office Ch. 03'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whore story

Sorry stories of women that fuck at and for work dont do it for me, they are nothing but very cheap whores.

connielingusconnielingusover 14 years ago
Good story

Unlike your other commenter I like stories of women who fuck. At work, at home, at someone else's home. Decent build up, good description of the sexual tension. Good work. What's next?

rod43rod43over 13 years ago
Magnificunt

I'm loving it...the series is fucking awesome. Rod xox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The greatest thing I've ever heard.

"Great, and Mike one other thing that the board feels is that bare legs are unprofessional therefore all women will wear hosiery."

The best quote ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good -- but not your best

Purely a fantasy, as the accompanying blurb on the intro page admits. Sort of a lighthearted and consequence-free romp, but not up to the standard of some of your other stories -- e.g., some of the cuckold stories reveal a sensitive insight into the husband's quandary as he teeters on the knife-edge between the pain of jealousy and the pleasure of gratifying his kinky appetite.

You could use the services of a competent copy-editor. Look up "peek," "peak," and "pique." You intended to use all three but you spelled them all the same.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous