Jeanie's Law Office Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby." Amy mumbled.

Mike knew what Jeanie was doing and found that very erotic. He started to wonder how he could get into Jeanie without upsetting Amy. He liked the way that Jeanie had touched his cock and could feel her fingers still touching Amy. Maybe Jeanie wanted Amy to cum so that he could do her? That thought almost sent him over the edge and he started to think about other things. He had to get into Jeanie before the night was over.

"Oh you two are going to make me cum!" Amy shouted out.

With her free hand Jeanie reached up to feel Amy's breasts. She's never felt another woman's breasts before and decided to take advance of this situation. Amy's aureola were darker than her own and much bigger and highlighted by a large nipple. Jeanie used her fingertip to run little circles around her nipples and aureola She loved the sensation when other men did that to her and hoped that Amy would also respond. When she noticed how aroused Amy was she stepped up her game.

Amy couldn't believe the sensations she was feeling between having Mike in her, his hands on her hips as he drilled her, and what Jeanie was doing just sent her over the edge. She pushed back to take Mike deep and hard releasing her own orgasm. She grunted and bit Jeanie's shoulder as she started to cum. She couldn't breathe or move. Her head tingled like she gulped a strong drink.

Amy tilted her head to look at Mike, "That was amazing."

Mike pulled back slipping his wet cock out of Amy. He looked down at Jeanie and she smiled.

"Do me baby!" As Amy rolled over to the side, Jeanie opened her legs to accept Mike.

Mike reached down and grabbed his cock to line up. As he knelt down he pointed his cock into Jeanie and was pleasantly surprised how tight she was. Maybe it was the angle he was doing her, but he liked the way she felt. Then when she pulled her knees up taking him deeper, he was blown away.

Jeanie wanted to rock his world and wanted to do things that past lovers enjoyed. It seemed that all men loved it when she would pull her ankles above her ears. It was strange having a man doing her while feeling Amy next to her. However, feeling Mike in her quickly made her forget about Amy.

Mike was using long deep strokes to do Jeanie with. If you would have asked him a week ago if he would ever be doing Jeanie he would have told you how crazy you were. Now, he was savoring how soft and tight Jeanie felt around his cock. He didn't want to ask, didn't want the moment to end, but knew he couldn't fight that feeling too much longer. Should he cum in her, or pull out to cum on her? He felt the safer bet would be to cum in her.

When he peaked over to see Amy still nude, he lost it. He gave a couple fast hard thrust and pushed deep one last time erupting into Jeanie.

Jeanie felt his head expanding deep in her belly. She knew that Mike was cumming and cumming in her. They didn't talk about that, but she didn't care. She felt that he was safe and since she was on the pill didn't worry about getting pregnant. She was just glad that Mike did her and that she rocked his world enough from him to cum in her. After a couple more pulses Jeanie could feel Mike soften in her and slowly withdraw from her body. She hated that empty feeling or void after he slipped out.

Mike rolled off Jeanie and collapsed to the other side of her. He smiled at the two ladies, "Well ladies, I think we had a great meeting."

Amy laughed, "That was some meeting."

"We are off to a good start, an amazing start."

Both ladies agreed but neither knew what the days ahead of them would have in store. Then again, Mike had just had sex with them and watched them have sex with each other. There was confidence in that fact as they shared in a sexy bonding experience that would hopefully lead to many more.

Everyone got dressed, but no one said another word. In a way they all were unsure about what happened, but enjoyed themselves. Each of them wanted a repeat. In their own way each felt closer to the other and later that night they all would be thinking about having sex again!

*

The end

Please send me an email telling me what you like or don't like about my story!

Also please vote!

12