All Comments on 'Jeannie Forced by Kidnapper'

by jeannie7

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!

Good job! I hope to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rape

As rape is evil, let's hope you write a sequel in which she gets her revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good.

Hot and dirty. Just what I need now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's like reading a boring manual on how to be a BDSM slave. Seriously, fuck off to that category.

mindventuremindventureover 10 years ago
Nicely Done

It appears that this is your first story submission. If so, you did a fine job and you should keep writing. One more thought.......I found the second paragraph shift into the third person to be a little confusing.

jeannie7jeannie7over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you....and sorry.

I've been reading literotica a while now; I became a fan in high school. I'm still quite young. I couldn't get the above scenario out of my mind so I decided to put it out there for others to read. I've never wrote a creative piece at my own will, so this is a first. The grammar and structure is terrible, you don't have to tell me twice; I will try better next time...

***Also....I guess rape is "evil" to some people. I guess I'm turned on by the idea of resistance or the idea that the body could overpower the mind in some cases. I would never want it to actually happen to myself or another person. I apologize if it offends anybody...but hey, I categorized it correctly to prevent offense...and the title is a dead giveaway. Thank you to those that enjoyed it. ***

treefroggygirltreefroggygirlover 10 years ago
good

i really loved it and i hope to read more, you did good for a first time writer heck even for a talented writer just keep writing :)

lbentonlbentonabout 4 years ago
nice start

thank you for your start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Needs a little editing. Looking forward to more.

ORAL_LeeORAL_Lee5 months ago

Really enjoyed your story. It did leave me wanting a second part so I hope you have some ideas about how to finish it. I hope you continue writing.

ORAL_LeeORAL_Lee5 months ago

I loved your story, Very compelling to keep reading. Now, that said, where is part 2? Can't wait to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous