All Comments on 'Jeannie's Wedding Day'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Great start!

Course I wondered if mom was going to walk in on them, but hey, it's fantasy! Why not let a dad fuck his little girl on her wedding day! Hope to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's obvious the author is a man...

Any woman remembers her first fuck.

The hymen in all women is at the entrance to the vagina, not some way inside it.

One point (more damaging than not scoring at all) for typical US male ignorance. And deceit, for pretending to be a woman. Fuck off from this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Learn where the fucking hymen is! Even being just inside, you're already past is you ignorant ass!

XXNoraJeanXXXXNoraJeanXXover 10 years agoAuthor
Oy

I am not a man....and I am sorry if I offended. Maybe she rode a horse as a child?!

XXNoraJeanXXXXNoraJeanXXover 10 years agoAuthor
One more thing....

I honestly can't take your criticism seriously if you can't put your name to it. I will leave your comments so others can read them too and decide if they feel the story is worthy of their time or not, but you're unkind words mean little to me since you won't stand up behind them.

sirhugssirhugsover 10 years ago
very hot

I just wish they hadn't called off the wedding. I was waiting for Jeannie in the wedding dress, walking down the aisle with Daddy's seed running down her inner thigh. To me, that's the ultimate slut bide moment. But I still lovved the detail & use of dialogue.

LechemanLechemanover 10 years ago
Critical Cowards (But Good Story)

This site never fails to amaze me how the exceptionally rude critics feel the need to insult and attack the authors at a personal evel, all from an Anonymous level. With regard to the author's use of the term 'maidenhead' I read it as a symbolic reference to her virginity.

As for the story I found it poignant, loving and compassionate. There were a few grammatical errors but nothing too serious. Overall I liked the story. I was a bit curious though with the mother and the bride's best friends. I cannot imagine them been that far away as to not to hear what was occurring in that room. Just a thought!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the stupid anon...

The hymen is a bit further inside. You might not want to be so aggressive when YOU dont know what you're talking about. You can totally put the head of a penis inside without reaching it. It's not directly at the entrance. Now how do I know? How am I so sure? Because I have one you dingbat! Sure I just admitted to being a virgin reading incest porn, lol. I'm a hardcore romantic waiting for love, not a ignorant woman kept in the dark. I'm a kinky virgin lol. Now to the author: I liked your story :) Did the job for me winkwink nudgenudge lol Keep writing, I really appreciated your submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like sex

I like having sex in showers BYE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great love story!

We need a sequel to this story. Do not leave us hanging!!!

kmac99kmac99over 9 years ago
Very good plot

I very much liked the dialogue and the plot. The father seemed sincere enough and was willing to commit to the relationship, foregoing all of life's mores and customs. Very good turn of events at the end. Thank you! Well done! Keep writing!

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Love it

Love the way the dad is eating his daughter's pussy.

zRichard1964zRichard1964about 9 years ago
Perfect

Amazing... It was brilliant

rachelkenleyrachelkenleyalmost 9 years ago
yes!

Just wonderful. Always a favorite

FrstLdy_FrstLdy_over 2 years ago

Amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
864 Followers
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...