Jeannie's Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to fuck my little princess like she is a slutty whore. What do you think about that?"

"Fuck me like a whore, Daddy!" Even saying the words she sounded impossibly sweet to Eric's ears.

Eric pulled out and watched his glistening dick slide from her pussy. He could feel the muscles of her pussy trying to hold him inside her. They sucked at the head of his cock as he pulled it all the way out. He would smell her hot cunt juices in the air.

"Do you want your Daddy to cum inside you?"

"Yes Daddy! Please fill me with your hot cum!"

Grasping her hips, Eric dove into her again and again. He heard her moan and gasp and it fueled his desires. Soon, he was grunting and panting along with her. He couldn't could no longer hold back. Shoving his cock deep again he pressed it as close to her cervix as he could get it. His fingers dug into her hips without mercy. She whimpered in both pleasure and pain and at that very moment he didn't care.

Finally with on triumphant half moan half grunt he spilled his seed into his very own daughter.

When all was said and done they both had cum on them. The room smelled of hot illicit sex. They snuggled close kissing and murmuring sweet nothings back and forth. Eric reached between Jeannie's legs and rubbed her gently while they snuggled and kissed. At first she was sensitive to his touch there, but as she relaxed he could tell he was going to bring her off again. He was so gentle and coaxing with his touch.

She was breathing heavily through her nose. She kept focusing her eyes on his mouth and then looking up into his eyes. She was trying hard to concentrate and control her body. He kept expertly touching. He applied some pressure, but then backed off a little. Rubbed her clit in circles but then ran his finger over her wet slit. He'd kiss her and then whisper sexy things to her about how she looked when she came.

Finally she was truly whimpering in earnest. Almost crying with pleasure while she walked the fine line between control and oblivion. Which would win. Eric already knew and his daughter was about to find out. Shoving two fingers inside her quivering cunt he used his thumb to circle her throbbing clit. In no time his beautiful girl came undone again. When she was done she was weak and pressed close. She rested her head on his shoulder in surrender. She was his, and truthfully he was so lost to her that he was hers completely as well. Nothing had ever felt more right than pleasing and being pleased by his very own daughter.

"I love you, Jeannie."

"I love you too, Daddy. What now?" Her voice shook a little.

"You have to call off the wedding."

"I know." Jeannie said solemnly.

"We have to be together, Princess. No one is going to be ok with this. No one is going to understand, so if you truly want to be with your Daddy you have to be willing to give up everything and everyone as you know it." Eric didn't mean to sound overly dramatic, but he needed to know she knew the full truth of the situation. He didn't want to mislead her.

"What will we do?"

"We'll leave. We'll go somewhere that people don't know us. Your uncle has a place in Colorado he would let us stay there. I can work from anywhere if I have my laptop. I will get a divorce from your mother."

Jeannie's hand flew to her mouth and her eyes rounded. "Oh Mom!"

Eric felt a pang of guilt twist in his stomach. Sure, he had cheated on his wife before, but this was different on so many levels. He had allowed women to touched him intimately, but he had never let them touch him romantically. He had never considered ever leaving her. However, Jeannie wasn't just sexual release. He was in love. She made him feel more alive than he had in years. It wasn't just about sex, although the sex had been off the charts. She was his other half and he was hers. His wife had never been that and could never be that. In the end, Eric tried to assure himself that he was doing her a favor.

"You have to call off the wedding and we have to leave. I will always take care of you, Princess."

"I know you will, Daddy." Jeannie pressed her lips to her father's lips and kissed him passionately.

They both knew it wouldn't be easy to be together, but the universe had given them each other and allowed them to see past society's rules. They had managed to overcome the taboos associated with incest. They had made love. There was nothing disgusting about it. Neither of them would allow themselves to even think along those lines. People would be hurt, but with matters of the heart that happens. They hadn't chosen to fall in love, but at some point as Jeannie flourished in her adulthood, they had fallen in love. Making love had only served to solidify that love. Neither could know if they would live happily ever after. Life never seemed to work exactly like that. What they did know what they were going to give it their best try.

12