Jean's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silkkitty
silkkitty
10 Followers

"Anything seem familiar about me? Nothing is jogging a memory of our times together, Jean? I'm disappointed you don't remember me." There was a slight smile around his mouth. "I remembered you all these years. You and Jon were not only wonderful lovers but you both taught me so much about lust and pleasure. I learned techniques and the details of what makes a woman, even better another man, wild with frenzied desire and orgasmic pleasure. I wanted to come celebrate your birthday today and give you the perfect gift - a thank you for generously sharing Jon with me all those years ago, in Washington."

Jean's eyes went wide with surprise at the sudden recognition: "Don! Don - it's you! Oh my God!"

She struggled to raise herself up on her elbows to get a better look at the man she hadn't seen in years. Don had her at a disadvantage however; his body over-powered her with its length and weight. Jean was momentarily afraid this was turning into a planned sexual assault. She started to panic.

Don saw the fear flash into Jean's eyes and he realized his kinky sexual fantasy could be interpreted either as a masquerade, or an assault. He abruptly pulled out of the woman and slid off her and fell to his knees beside the bed apologizing profusely. "Oh God, I am so sorry Jean! This was to be a surprise - fun - reunion. I didn't mean to frighten you! I am so very sorry. Please, forgive me." The man was practically in tears. His voice was a whisper coming through choking gasps of stressed, panicked emotion. Don's sexy, playful birthday present had seemed like rape to Jean - he was mortified.

Jean lay on her back staring at the ceiling and taking deep breathes to calm herself. However, she made no attempt to cover her nakedness, or to roll to a safer place further away from Don. Her mind was caught on what had just happened: the box, the naked stranger emerging from inside. Her initial reaction had been fueled by coquettish response to a very creative seduction by someone who clearly knew her sexual appetite. Jean started to laugh at the absurdity of her initial fear.

"I'm not laughing at you, Don! In fact this was probably the most nuanced, clever seduction I've ever experienced. And that says a lot considering how Jon creatively satisfies me.

"You planned this scenario exquisitely, piqued my interest with the gift box - and with that you knew you had me! Don, you learned your technique to perfection. Well played Grasshopper!"

Jean was smiling at the man who sat on the floor next to her bed trying to regain his composure, and dignity. She ran her fingers over his bald pate and trailed her index finger down over the middle of his forehead, nose and traced his lips carefully inserting the finger into his mouth. He sucked on it.

Don used one hand to gently massage Jean's breast and he slowly stood and slid his body alongside the sexy beauty who had first taught him how to arouse and satisfy a woman so many years earlier. He nuzzled her neck with kisses and slid a leg between her two as his cock sought her sweet hole. Jean's body responded rhythmically to his manipulation of her body as Don slowly inserted a finger into her cunt to feel the warm juices flowing from inside. Once again, Don slowly lifted his body on top of Jean and slipped his rock hard cock inside her, riding her insatiable craving for sexual satisfaction.

Jon quietly opened the door to Jean's bedroom suite and watched unobtrusively for a moment as the couple on the bed rejoiced in passionate sexual gratification. A smile played across his face as he finally, he interrupted,

"I see my gift has arrived! It looks like the birthday celebration almost started without me!"

silkkitty
silkkitty
10 Followers
12