Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia II Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ta'tan'ia glanced down at her on her left wrist chrono, and realized that she couldn't use her wrist comlink anymore either. Even just chatting with her friends might allow Chief Daala to learn something she could use against the Jedi.

Jaina piloted the speeder to the Jedi Temple's Hanger Entrance, and inside. In spite of her sadness at Kani's death, Ta'tan'ia felt great to be back. As the speeder came to a stop though, she suddenly realized that her beskar chastity belt, durasteel corset, and bicep cuffs were still locked onto her.

As much as she liked the chastity belt, Ta'tan'ia didn't want to spend the rest of her life wearing it. She wanted to have sex again. The corset would be a problem too. She also would have to do something about the tracking collar, and comlink that Chief Daala was monitoring and controlling.

As soon as they climbed out of the speeder, two Jedi approached them and began scanning them for spy devices.

"Um, Master, can I talk to you in private?" Ta'tan'ia asked as Turi finished scanning her.

"Quickly," he answered with a nod as his own scan was completed.

They found an empty room near the hanger and Ta'tan'ia explained that she was still wearing her beskar chastity belt, and durasteel corset and bicep cuffs, not to mention her tracking collar, chrono, and comlink.

"I'm sorry Ta'tan'ia," Kyp replied with a sigh. "I sympathize, but that's not a priority at the moment. We'll get to it when we can."

Ta'tan'ia had assumed as much. "Yes Master," she answered with her own sigh.

"Make sure you don't go into any of the secret areas of the Temple though," he told her. "And get one of the techs to go over the comlink and stuff to make sure Daala hasn't snuck any spy devices in it."

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia replied with a nod.

"And stay out of the sensitive areas of the Temple, just to be on the safe side. We don't want Daala building a map of the place from your movements or anything like that," he told her.

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia answered dutifully.

Kyp crossed his arms, and put a hand on his chin. "As matter of fact," he began thoughtfully, "maybe we should just go ahead and lock you in a detention cell."

Ta'tan'ia sighed. She really didn't want to sit in a cell for days or weeks or months on end. She wanted to inadvertently betray the Jedi even less though.

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia answered resignedly.

Then she spotted the slight smirk he was trying to hide with his hand.

"Master Durron!" she exclaimed, swatting him in the chest.

Now Kyp broke out in a wide grin, and grabbed her wrist. "And don't use this comlink," he reminded her, tapping the beskar cuff on her wrist.

"Of course,Master," Ta'tan'ia responded, slightly insulted. "Idoknow she monitors it."

Master Durron smiled back at her. "And get rid of that head harness and belt," he told her, reaching out and tapping the Chief of State's Seal on the center of her head harness. The Seal was her belt buckle as well.

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia replied, slightly annoyed now.

"Ta'tan'ia," Kyp began as he reached out, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Just trust me, and trust in the Force," he told her. "Everything will work out fine."

Ta'tan'ia felt a sudden flood of relief wash through her. She quickly stepped forward, and embraced him in a tight hug. "I promise I will, Master," she assured him.

A few minutes later Ta'tan'ia was in her room, undressing. She was somewhat surprised that Chief Daala hadn't reprogrammed her belt or boots so they wouldn't unlock. When she slid her boots off, she automatically looked for her clear plastex heels, and realized they were still at DP's apartment. She would have to either get another pair, or ask Chief Daala to return them. For the first time in months, Ta'tan'ia went barefoot as she got ready for bed. A moment later she let out a sigh of relief when her durasteel corset came off.

That left Ta'tan'ia only wearing her beskar tracking collar, chrono, comlink, chastity belt, head harness, and bicep cuffs. She was sure they were all maglocked on, but she spent a few moments tugging on them to be sure. In a few days she would comm Chief Daala, and ask her to unlock her chastity belt and maybe her tracking collar. For now though, she would just have to live with them.

It was actually almost time for Ta'tan'ia to get up, but since she had been awake most of the night, she just wanted to get some sleep. All of her nightshirts had the Chief of State's Seal over her left breast, so she decided to go to bed topless. Ta'tan'ia opened her nightstand drawer and remembered that her beskar ankle shackles were still at DP's apartment with her plastex heels. She had a couple of lengths of chain to maglock her wrists together, but she didn't want to use them. Chief Daala had provided them, and might have reprogrammed them or something.

Other than a few nights on Hapes, Ta'tan'ia hadn't slept without her wrists or ankles chained together in months. A little while later, at zero-four-thirty, her chrono and comlink alarms went off. She woke up and typedI serve Chief of State Daalainto her comlink, and went back to sleep.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Several hours later Ta'tan'ia woke up, used the 'fresher, put on her gym outfit and was out the door before she remembered what happened to Kani. She ran through a Jedi calming exercise, and continued on towards the gym. A good, hard workout was just what she needed.

When she arrived at the gym Ta'tan'ia nodded a greeting to the other Jedi there, and began stretching. The gym was a little crowded. She assumed a lot of her fellow Jedi wanted to work out some of their frustration as well.

Ta'tan'ia was wearing her blue sports bra with the Chief of State's Seal over her left breast, and matching hot pants with the wordsGalactic Alliancewritten across her ass. She was also wearing her durasteel head harness, tracking collar, bicep cuffs, wrist chrono and comlink, chastity belt, and black gym shoes with fifteen centimeter wedge heels. The waist belt and top few centimeters of her chastity belt were visible above the waistband of her hot pants, as was her tracking collar, chrono, comlink, and bicep cuffs.

None of the Jedi seemed to even pay any attention to Ta'tan'ia's outfit, or specialized gear. Most of the females were wearing skimpy sports bras and hot pants, and several of both genders were wearing, wrist chronos, and comlinks. A few were even wearing collars.

After a long, intense, workout Ta'tan'ia took went back to her room and took a sanisteam. Then she put her ProCorps-style uniform back on; with a few small modifications.

First she wrapped a nerfhide waist-cincher around her midsection in lieu of her durasteel corset. It was her old one that she had before becoming Chief Daala's Jedi liaison, and it wasn't as tight as she was used to. She had to pull it as tight as possible before she was satisfied.

Then Ta'tan'ia put on her off-white tunic and light-brown pants, and a ten-centimeter-wide brown nerfhide belt. The sleeves of her tunic hid her bicep cuffs. This belt didn't have the Chief of State's Seal, and Chief Daala didn't have control of the maglock like the other one.

Next Ta'tan'ia slid her feet into her brown knee-boots with fifteen-centimeter high wedge heels. The boots had hidden shackles at her ankles and at the top of the boots, but she could unlock them herself. The boots were a gift from the Empire, back when they had been trying to recruit Jedi into the ProCorps. Like the waist-cincher and belt, Ta'tan'ia controlled the maglocks. She put the remote in her nightstand drawer though, so she would be locked into her uniform during the day.

Ta'tan'ia took a moment to check herself out in her mirror before she left. She wished she could take off the durasteel head harness with the Chief of State's Seal on the front, but other than that, she loved her outfit. Well, she wanted some boots with eighteen-centimeter heels too.

For the first time in months Ta'tan'ia wasn't serving Chief Daala as her Jedi liaison. She quickly became bored without many, many things to do to perfection. One of the first things she did though was order herself a pair of heels to wear around her room. The All Species Pleasure Boutique had dozens of pairs of clear plastex heels for humanoid feet. Ta'tan'ia found a pair of slip-ons with fifteen-centimeter stiletto heels that were just like the ones she had had. She also spent over an hour picking out a set of durasteel ankle shackles, and a five centimeter long chain with maglocks for her wrists.

Once she finished her HoloNet shopping, Ta'tan'ia went out into the Temple, and ended up in the hanger. There she helped Jedi Tyria Sarkin Tainer do maintenance on some of the StealthX's and other starfighters the Jedi had.

After a couple of hours of hard work, they took a break, and Tyria invited Ta'tan'ia to a simulator battle. Ta'tan'ia had only logged a couple of hours of combined simulator time since she had become Jedi Daala's Jedi liaison a few months ago. Even then, she had never stood out as a fighter pilot—for a Jedi. Tyria on the other hand, was in a simulator almost every day.

Ta'tan'ia barely lasted three minutes before she was destroyed. For their second fight, Tyria reduced her lasers and shields by twenty-five percent, and her speed by ten percent. Those handicaps allowed Ta'tan'ia to last nearly ten minutes before she was defeated.

Tyria left her settings the same for their third duel. This time Ta'tan'ia was able to survive just over eight minutes. She declined a fourth battle, and the two Jedi went back to work.

After helping out in the hanger all day, Ta'tan'ia had a relaxing dinner in one of the refectories with Sanola Ti and Seff Hellin. Afterwards, they headed for one of the training rooms, and practiced their lightsaber techniques.

The following morning, Ta'tan'ia was awakened by her chrono and comlink alarm. She quickly typedI serve Chief of State Daalainto her comlink, then went back to sleep for a bit.

That day, Ta'tan'ia did fix one small problem with her beskar restraints. The wordsProperty of Chief of State Natasi Daalawere printed across the back of the waist belt of her chastity belt. Ta'tan'ia got one of the guys to make her a thin strip of durasteel to go over it. The strip went all the way around the waist belt, and maglocked in place.

At the time Ta'tan'ia was only wearing her beskar restraints, durasteel head harness and bicep cuffs, nerfhide waist-cincher, and knee boots with fifteen-centimeter heels. She didn't really need to take off her entire uniform for him to put the durasteel strip on, but she didn't let that stop her.

He also offered to cover of the Chief of State's Seal on her chastity belt and head harness, but Ta'tan'ia decided to leave those for now. She was still loyal to the Galactic Alliance after all.

As she inspected his work, she thanked him. She also thought about offering him a blow job or something, but she knew he was dating one of the female Galactic Alliance security officers guarding the Temple. She didn't let the fact that he had a girlfriend stop her from flirting with him a little while she was primping and posing though. As she got dressed, she thanked him again, and told him to let her know if he ever needed anything.

Not long afterwards, Ta'tan'ia found out that she had a delivery. Since she was helping inventory one of the food storage rooms, she couldn't go get it right away. When she finished, she hurried to the mail room. All packages delivered to the Temple were scanned for explosives, biological, and chemical threats, as well as plain 'ol spy devices.

That meant that the padawans on duty knew exactly what Ta'tan'ia had received. Everyone assigned to mail room duty was under strict orders to treat all deliveries as confidential, except for security reasons. Then they only reported the problem to Master Hamner or one of the other Masters. Ta'tan'ia thanked the padawan on duty, and left with a small package. Then Ta'tan'ia hurried to her room to open it.

The package was discreetly labeledAll Species Pleasure Boutique.Ta'tan'ia opened the package and found a five centimeter long chain with small maglocks on each end, a set of durasteel ankle shackles, and clear plastex heels.

Since she didn't have anything in particular to do, Ta'tan'ia stripped back down to her beskar restraints and durasteel bicep cuffs. Then she slid her feet into her new plastex heels, and put on her new ankle shackles. Next she maglocked her wrists behind her back with the five centimeter chain, and started walking around her room a bit, and checking herself out in her mirror.

The plastex heels fit perfectly, as did the ankle shackles. The shackles were six centimeters wide, exactly like her chrono, comlink, and tracking collar. They were connected with thirty centimeters of chain, just like her beskar ones. Chief Daala liked to keep her steps very restricted, and Ta'tan'ia liked the feeling as she shuffled around in them.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

That evening, Madhi Vaandt came to visit Ta'tan'ia. She met her at the Main Entrance. Four Galactic Alliance security officers were nearby, but Ta'tan'ia ignored them. While they weren't completely loyal to the Jedi Order, they were far more likely to actually protect the Temple instead of attacking it, even if Daala ordered them to.

Ta'tan'ia knew they had been falsifying reports about when Jedi came and went for quite a while now. It certainly helped that at least a third of the officers were dating various Jedi or support staff. The break room with free caf, doughnuts and a one-hundred-and-fifty-centimeter holoscreen the Jedi provided for the officers might have had something to do with the change in loyalty as well.

"Hey Madhi," Ta'tan'ia said as she gave her a quick hug.

The Devaronian holojournalist was wearing a simple red shirt, and stylish tan pants. Her combination chrono and comlink was still on her left wrist.

"Hey Ta'tan'ia," Madhi replied with a soft smile. Then she paused, and glanced warily at the nearest pair of security officers. "Let's go inside, okay," she suggested as she stepped towards the entrance.

"Sure," Ta'tan'ia agreed as she led her inside.

Once they entered the foyer, a padawan gave Madhi a quick scan for spy devices. Jedi Hellin, another padawan, and an YVH droid were there as well. The YVH droid belonged to the Jedi Order. The Galactic Alliance's YVH's were all undergoing 'maintenance.' Since the Galactic Alliance had tens of thousands of YVH droids, replacements were readily available—if Captain Savar had forwarded the report to the appropriate people.

Ta'tan'ia briefly fantasized about Seff pat searching her . . . and maybe Madhi too. She knew he wouldn't do that while he was on duty. Later on though . . .

"We've been doing it for everyone," Ta'tan'ia explained to Madhi as the padawan waved the hand held scanner over her. She knew both padawans and Seff were using the Force to detect bugs as well. "They even scanned me every day when I returned from the Executive Building."

"No problem," Madhi replied as the padawan stepped away and nodded towards Jedi Hellin.

Ta'tan'ia thanked Seff, the padawans, and even the YVH droid, then led Madhi into the Temple.

"So, you still wearing your comlink?" Ta'tan'ia asked somewhat rhetorically, brushing her hand against her five centimeter wide comlink. She quickly moved her fingers down, and intertwined them with Madhi's. Ta'tan'ia's comlink made a slight clinking noise as it touched Madhi's.

"Yeah," the Devaronian holojournalist replied. "Once I reported on the Mandalorian attack, I wanted it off, just to be on the safe side. Chief Daala demanded I write a story blaming the Jedi for Kani's death." She paused, and sighed. "I refused of course, so now . . ." she gestured with her cuffed hand, moving Ta'tan'ia's as well.

Ta'tan'ia felt a pang of regret—and sympathy for her. "I'msoooosorry," she said as she gave her hand a little squeeze.

Madhi smiled back at her. "It could be worse," she said, tapping the waist band of Ta'tan'ia's chastity belt through her uniform.

Ta'tan'ia blushed slightly, and flexed her tchin in embarrassment.

"Yeah," she agreed as they arrived at one of the meditation gardens that were throughout the Temple.

They wandered around a bit, chatting quietly as they looked at the colorful flowers and shrubbery. Eventually they settled down on a comfortable bench.

Madhi leaned in closer to her. Ta'tan'ia slid closer as well, and held her hand tight while draping her right lek—her tchin over her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry I made you change your stories," Ta'tan'ia told her.

"Forget it," she replied with a smile. "It worked out okay in the end.

Ta'tan'ia considered that a moment. "It's still wrong," she finally said. "I never should have done it in the first place," she explained as she scooted a little tighter against her.

They relaxed on the bench and chatted a while. Ta'tan'ia made her promise to be careful since she wasn't on Chief Daala's good list anymore. Finally Madhi said she had to go.

Ta'tan'ia walked her back to the Main Entrance. Now Turi Altamik and two new padawans were on duty in the security foyer. The same YVH droid was still present though. Ta'tan'ia stopped Madhi and gave her a quick goodbye kiss. Ta'tan'ia sensed the surprise from the two padawans, and mild amusement from Turi.

"Hey," Madhi said with an embarrassed smile as she nudged her away.

Ta'tan'ia gave her a wink in reply. Then she walked out with her, and watched her descend the steps outside.

As Madhi climbed into the speeder that was waiting for her, she turned and waved goodbye. Ta'tan'ia waved back from the top of the stairs, then watched the speeder pull away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End of Chapter 5 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember,please leave me feedback, public or via email. -Bethany

12