All Comments on 'Jeff His Wife And Her Friend'

by fantasyjp

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Been there done that

Wife had an affair going and found an easy way to let hubby in on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

Hot scenario and many men's fantasy (mine included).

Take a few more moments to read through before you send. You may be very excited as the story hurries to conclusion, but when he tongue fucks Cathy (his wife) while his wife straddles his cock, it's clear you've lost control of the details.

Besides...it's a threesome as well as a bi opportunity for his wife. It shouldn't be a one-shot wanker where "then everybody came almost at the same time -- THE END"

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Check your TV Guide

Hubby's fantasy is a FMF threesome! Sweetie's fantasy is the same as her girl-friend's and that is FF(M) - where the 'parens' indicate a different room (or block!) When you play a game that Sweetie comes up with, expect to lose! Hell, if you play a game with Sweetie that YOU come up with, work like a dog to lose! Good news? You have the biggest (all-flesh) dick in your trio! Bad news? Do you REALLY think that counts for shit? Maybe wax the floors on the evening girl-friend comes over! Or, better, start a deck and patio! More masculine, doncha know!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cheap

Cheap, low LW garbage about two whores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous