Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And like a whirlwind, I blew out of the café. Only once I got outside did I let a grin spread onto my face. Jeff and I were still going to need a LONG talk to figure out what the heck was going on and to give me the full story on what the deal was between him and Melody.

But for now, at least, I had the upper hand.

***

-- JEFFREY --

Well THAT was weird.

One minute, I'm wincing in pain as Melody rattles off all the verbal commitments we'd made to each other while I freak out that Kaitlyn's never going to want to talk to me again and walk away before I can explain.

The next minute, Kaitlyn has simultaneously expressed a lack of interest in getting serious with me and also managed to get what sounded like a green light from Melody, my "girlfriend", to keep on fucking me.

I know all men are slightly clueless, but sometimes I really wish I could be better at figuring out what the hell was going on. Something in the back of my head told me that much more had been exchanged between Kaitlyn and Melody than I'd caught, but I didn't know enough to understand exactly WHAT they'd communicated to each other.

Melody wasn't much help. She simply went about ordering her food and then we lapsed into relative silence.

It was possibly the quietest lunch I'd ever had with her.

***

Melody was still quiet and lost in her thoughts as we returned to the office. We rode up the elevator in silence, and just before we reached our floor, she slipped her hand into mine.

Her touch felt so comfortable and casual that at first I barely noticed. We stepped out and immediately saw the receptionist, who merely smiled at us as if we were just another loving couple returning from lunch together.

At first, we walked together down the hallway towards our respective workplaces. Melody had already begun her new duties, but when we came to the intersection where she normally would have turned to go to her new desk, instead, Melody gripped my hand even tighter and turned in the opposite direction.

I was about to open my mouth and ask what was going on when Melody quickly looked around, confirmed no one was looking in our direction, and then before I knew it she'd pulled me into the janitorial closet.

"Melody!" I hissed to my ex-assistant, but then she slammed me into the only open wall amongst the racks of cleaning products and individually-wrapped toilet paper rolls.

"Fuck me, Jeffie," she husked from an inch away, her hands already busy at my pants.

"Now?" I looked at her wide-eyed.

"Just a quickie," she growled. "I haven't had you since last Wednesday." She dropped my pants and shorts to my ankles and then tugging upwards at the hem of her pencil skirt. Once she got the tight fabric to her hips, she pulled the crotch of her thong panties to the side while her right hand started jacking my cock, but I wasn't rising right away.

"But you've had others since last Wednesday," I said somewhat coldly.

"And so have you," she half-snarled right back at me. Frustrated that I wasn't immediately erect, the cute blonde dropped to her knees and promptly inhaled my prick.

I groaned and let my head loll back as Melody's talented mouth worked me over. A part of me didn't want to do this. Something felt... *wrong*... between us. Something that had to be fixed. Ever since that first hookup with Taylor, which felt like ages ago, it was like Melody had become a different person. And it was hard to still feel now what I felt for the old Melody before.

Nevertheless, she was quite the cocksucker and without any help from me, she had my cock at full mast. Standing up quickly, she lifted her right leg and automatically I scooped her up in my hands. She was already gushing wet and she whimpered again, "Fuck me, Jeffie..."

I slotted into position and then with the burn just starting into my forearms, I lowered her body while my dick ascended upwards into her wonderfully familiar pussy.

This wasn't the first time we'd used this janitorial closet for a quickie. Once I was fully embedded, I hefted her over to one of the racks and settled Melody's ass onto its edge. Once the cool metal was supporting her weight, I was able to hold her hips and start thrusting. Her legs scissored around my back and she clutched me tightly to her as we energetically started fucking each other.

So much had changed in the span of little more than a month. Back then, it had been only me and Melody. Now, there was so much more standing between us: Kaitlyn, Taylor, Charlotte, and Richie Solomon even. We used to be so free with each other. I used to know what Melody was thinking and we had a comfort and trust with each other that extended into a perfectly harmonious working relationship.

Things were just so much simpler back when we were just fuck-buddies and there was no one else around.

As if on the same wavelength, Melody leaned in until our foreheads were pressed together. We were both looking down and panting as our hips continued to drive towards one another over and again. I groaned feeling the intense pleasure radiating through my body from my cock as it pushed in and out of Melody's tight tunnel.

But Melody was crying. I saw the tears rolling down her face as she whispered, "What happened? What happened to us?"

"I don't know," I grunted. "Things change. We changed." Despite the heaviness of our moods, the pleasurable feelings running through me kept my cock hard. Melody simply felt too damn good.

"Why? I wish we'd never changed. I wish we could have always stayed the same. The way we were. I miss that."

"Doesn't work that way, Mel. Life is change. And I couldn't be your fucktoy forever."

She shuddered and clutched my shoulders tighter. "You never complained. And you didn't seem to mind when Taylor wanted to make you a fucktoy."

I grunted as the sensations spurred me to speed up. Melody was huffing and panting erotically even while her tears kept rolling. "Taylor... ugh... Taylor never got jealous."

"Didn't I have a right to be jealous? You were mine!"

"I'm not yours, Mel. I never was. That's the commitment you never wanted."

"It's not fair." She sniffled and clutched my shoulders. "It's your fault. You never told me I needed your commitment. I just thought I already had it."

"It doesn't matter now, Mel."

"You're going to leave me for her, aren't you?"

I was. I was falling for Kaitlyn. I sighed and looked away. "Mel..." I began slowly.

"No!" she screeched, louder than I would have liked. Someone might have heard her. And then Melody lunged off the shelf, wrapping all four limbs around me and causing me to scramble just not to drop her.

Melody's weight pulled her downward and thrust my cock as deeply as I could go into her pussy. And with a wicked gleam in her eyes she started to MOVE.

Her hips were stationary as I staggered to regain my balance and put her back on the shelf. No, Melody was moving *inside* her pussy. Her inner muscles clenched and released and rolled in some incredible pattern that felt absolutely exquisite on my cock. I couldn't help but groan at the sensation and once I got her butt onto the ledge, she began rolling her hips to fuck me harder.

"Mel..." I pleaded as the feelings started to overwhelm me, but I was already in her grasp. The pleasure was taking over and I felt helpless beneath Melody's physical onslaught.

"Mel..." I tried again. I realized that my feelings for Kaitlyn were more than just lust. I realized that despite my reluctance to separate from such an intimately close friend like Melody, it really was for the best. I realized that I needed to break things off with Melody before I hurt her even more.

But I couldn't help it. As if I was trapped in a swirling vortex, Melody's expert lovemaking sucked me down the path of no return and she clamped her teeth onto my neck as her entire body pulled and pushed me in and out of her quaking pussy.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned. "Oh, fuck..."

"Yes... CUM..." Melody growled. "Cum in me, boss," she whispered. "Fill your sexy secretary with all your spunk."

My hips jerked and then I was doing as Melody demanded, blasting my load to splatter against her innards and coat the walls of her pussy with my creamy, white juice. "Ohhh..." I groaned and jerked again, firing away, and then my hips kept shuddering as I blasted shot after shot into Melody's tight body.

When I was done, I sagged against the rack with my forehead against Melody's shoulder. She patted my back and whispered, "Good boy..."

Wearily, I managed to stand up and pull myself out of my ex-admin's saturated pussy. She opened a pack of paper towels and tidied herself up while I simply tried to catch my breath. Before I could pull my pants up, she bent over and suckled me into her mouth, slurping up our combined juices before patting me with a fresh paper towel. And then Melody even helped zip up my pants.

"Aww..." she clucked at my neck, and I realized I must have a sizeable hickey there. "Go back to work," she said sweetly. "I'll see you later."

And with that, Melody popped the door and slipped out.

***

If Erica noticed the hickey, she didn't comment. I gave her a set of new tasks and then tried to wall myself in my office. My mind kept drifting. What the hell was I going to do about Melody?

How could I break things off and get a fresh start with Kaitlyn?

Did I even deserve Kaitlyn? Did she want me? And if she didn't want me, shouldn't I STILL break things off with Melody? That relationship simply wasn't healthy.

And what was I feeling for Kaitlyn? Was it real? Was I just frustrated with Melody's bipolar outbursts and passive-aggressive clinginess? Kaitlyn was just a kid. She was six years younger than me, still a teenager, and still in college! Physically, sexually, that was a very GOOD thing. But romantically... could it be for real?

And still the Melody thing wasn't resolved. But I knew what I wanted. I knew WHO I wanted. I HAD to see her again. I had to take the risk and put myself out on the limb. Deep in my heart, I knew it wasn't a risk at all. So I called her.

"Hello!" Kaitlyn bubbled into the phone.

"Hi..." I drawled, feeling a lot of tension melt away merely at the sound of her voice. "It is SOOO good to hear you," I said.

"Mmm... you too."

"Look, about Melody. I'm really sorry about lunch."

"Don't be. I get it. Well, I don't get all of it. But I think that's something we're going to need to discuss at some point."

"We will," I agreed. And then almost hurriedly, I began, "Look, Kaitlyn, I need to get this out in the open. I know that the timing may not be right and maybe I should wait until we see each other in person; but I've just seen WAY to many movies where people delay what they want to say and everything goes to hell."

Kaitlyn giggled at that.

"I like you," I said seriously. "I really, really like you. I might even be falling for you."

"Ahhh..." Kaitlyn sighed, quite happily, on the other end of the line. It was a very good sign.

"I can't explain it in anything so simply. I just know when I look at you that I want to be with you. And not just the sex. I want... I want..." I searched for the right word.

"I want to ADORE you, Kaitlyn."

She hummed through the speaker and for a second I thought she just had an orgasm.

"But I've got some baggage," I said morosely. "This thing with Melody... she's right about one thing. We've had something that's not so easy to let go of. But I want to let go of it. I want to let go of her. We're together, we're not. We're dating, we're broken up. It's... it's all gotten so complicated."

"Do what you need to do, Jeff," Kaitlyn said reassuringly.

I smiled. "I'm breaking things off with her tonight. And then, I'll see you later. Can I meet you somewhere?"

"Just call me. Once you're done, I'll meet you anywhere."

***

-- KAITLYN --

He wants to adore me.

I flung myself back across my bed and stretched out. The homework sitting on my desk was forgotten.

I couldn't stop grinning and actually started giggling as I rolled around in my own sheets. He wants to adore me!

I'm in love.

I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love.

I have to tell somebody!

I quickly got up and grabbed my purse and jacket. I headed for the front door, passing by Daddy's maid. "I'm going out for a while," I told her as I left.

Sure, I could have used the ladder. But as often as possible, I left out the front door and went upstairs the normal route, especially when my parents weren't around and therefore I didn't need to sneak past them.

I found Taylor in the Master Suite, lounging on a couch while idly watching Celebrity Sightings.

"I'm in love!" I said gleefully.

Taylor put her water glass down and arched an eyebrow at me while I bounced into the room.

I laughed crazily as I spun around a full 360. "And he loves me too! I know it!"

Taylor chuckled at my overeager teenaged energy and she simply opened her arms to me. I launched into her, wrapping myself up in her hug.

"I'm happy for you, kiddo," she patted my back. "He's a good guy."

I couldn't wait until Jeff called to meet me. Then everything would be perfect.

***

-- JEFFREY --

"Hi, Mel."

"Jeffie! What brings you out here into the wilderness?" Melody stretched her arm across the sea of cubicles. "Want another quickie in the janitor's closet?"

"No, no," I waved her off. "I wanted to invite you to dinner. It's been a while since our last date," I said calmly. "Are you busy tonight?"

"Too busy for you? Never," she said with heartfelt emotion.

I blushed and glanced down, guilt eating away at me. Melody did seem so attached to me, and for a moment I felt like the biggest jerk in the world. The 'date' idea was just a ruse to get her to go out with me. I was hoping to get her somewhere public so she *might* not make a scene when I told her we needed to break up for real.

But I just put on a forced smile and said, "I'll see you after work. Come by my office when you clock out."

She nodded and I quickly turned away.

***

I held the door and let Melody slide in first, and then hopped in after her.

I leaned forward to give the cabbie the name of the restaurant where I'd made reservations. But before I could do so, Melody had already leaned over the seat and given him the address to her apartment.

"Mel, what about our date?"

"What? So we can talk and flirt and blah-blah-blah," she said with her head bobbing side-to-side as if talking was the LAST thing she wanted to be doing. As if to punctuate her point, her hand slid over my crotch. "This afternoon was just a quickie. I want the full enchilada tonight."

"Mel..." I started and tried to remove her hand from my lap. So much for my idea of a public place where she couldn't make a scene. Still, a clean break needed to be done, in her apartment if need be.

Melody giggled as she continued her attempts to grope me while I tried to fend her off without attracting too much attention from the driver. She laughed herself silly and then just leaned against my shoulder.

Sighing heavily she closed her eyes and wrapped herself around my arm. All went quiet in the cab for a minute.

"I miss you, Jeffie."

"Hmm?" I looked over at her.

"I miss working with you. I get so lonely in the cubicle farm. I don't know that many people around me and they're all working on different things. And they've got me doing nothing but busywork all day. I miss your projects. I miss feeling like part of the team."

"Well, as good as Erica is, I have to admit that it's not the same without you up front," I mused.

She sighed heavily. "I used to get to see you every day, talk to you every day. My old boyfriend, I'd actually get sick of seeing him every day after a while. But you? Never. There was no pressure. We chatted, we flirted, and if something happened then something happened. But you never demanded that I 'service' you. You never needed to know where I was every second of every day. Not like that controlling jerk. You were the perfect boyfriend."

"Because I WASN'T your boyfriend."

She went quiet for a long while. "You were to me..."

Melody sighed again. "I know you think we've only been together since last Tuesday. But for me... I feel like we've been a couple for the entire six months."

"Mel, we never talked about anything like that. Hell, I rarely ever even saw you on the weekends."

Melody's eyebrows canted to the sides and she leaned into me. "But we were together every day during the weekdays. And we were having sex more than half of those days. How many dating couples do you think can say they have sex three, four days a week?"

"But that was it. We got to an apartment, did our thing for thirty minutes and then left."

She smiled. "That's because we did all our talking at work. How many dating couples do you think can say they talk to each other for eight, nine hours every day?"

I looked out the window. The emotions I was feeling for Melody were only going to make breaking up with her harder. "Not many," I said softly.

But all my old frustrations came back to me. "Still, you say you'd never be too busy for me. Well NOW you make the time, now that there are actually other women in my life. Before, half the time I wanted to go out you were either 'busy' or 'not interested'. We went out and we screwed on your whim. I had no say in the matter."

Melody went quiet for a long moment. And then as we turned down the final street to her apartment building, she said quietly. "I'm sorry, Jeff. I'm sorry I took you for granted. I'm sorry I believed in my head that you were my boyfriend without discussing it with you. I'm sorry I got so jealous of Taylor and Kaitlyn. I'm sorry for screaming at you for having sex when I gave you express permission to do so. I'm sorry for being so afraid of commitment and screwing poor saps like the mail room intern and Richie Solomon just to try and prove to myself I wasn't in love with you."

She whimpered and snuggled herself closer to my shoulder. "I need to say sorry now because I'm scared that I'm already too late. You see, I love you, Jeff. And I'm afraid that I'm going to lose you now."

And then the car stopped. We had arrived.

***

Melody unlocked the door to her apartment and we quietly went inside. We weren't locked together in a passionate french kiss and we weren't hurrying off to the bedroom to shed our clothes and get frisky. Despite Melody's earlier comments about skipping past the food and the flirting to get straight to the sex, neither of us seemed in the mood right at the moment.

Melody went straight to the living room and sat on the couch. She grabbed a hair clip and tucked her blonde hair back before planting an elbow on the backrest and resting her head against her open palm.

I took the seat beside her, but not too close. We sat there in silence for a few minutes, still digesting the heavy words that hung in the air:

'I love you, Jeff.'

Melody had said them, but I scarcely believed I heard them. Everything I had ever known about Melody's emotions towards me had pointed to lust, affection maybe, but nothing more than that. She was horny, she loved to flirt, and she was rather possessive of me once she found out I might actually dare to sleep with another woman. But love?

Were these some buried feelings she'd suppressed until she had no choice but to let them out? Or was this a ploy to keep her hooks in me and simultaneously prevent me from leaving her for someone else?

And if it was real, what should I do?

I still hadn't managed to answer any of those three questions for myself when Melody inhaled and readied herself to say something. I looked over, half-afraid to hear what she had to say.

"You were going to break up with me tonight, weren't you?"

I blinked twice in surprise. Perhaps I should have realized Melody could always read my moods.