Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She seems like a nice girl. A little young, but nice. She certainly is pretty."

"Mel..."

"Come on, Jeff. You met her what... last Thursday? It's been four days. Seriously, how well could you know her? Could you really throw everything we've had away for a... a... *teenager*... you've known for four days? What kind of future is there in that?"

"Mel..."

"What does she have that I don't, Jeff?" Melody looked hurt. "Is she so much prettier than me? Is it because she's taller? Younger? Or a natural blonde?"

I screwed my face up in a 'huh?'-expression.

"No, no. That wouldn't be you. Sure, you like 'pretty' but you're not that shallow." She sighed and looked away. "Is it because I pushed you away?" Melody started crying and she bit her lower lip. "Is it because I started becoming a bitch about it?"

I reached out and touched her leg, pulling Melody's attention right to me as she fought back the tears. "Mel, it's no specific thing. I can't point to any one event and say 'That's why'."

"Then WHY?" she wailed and then choked off the sound.

"It's hard to explain. I just... *feel* it... with her. And with you Mel, there was always affection... but..." I scrunched up my face, trying to put into words what I felt in my heart. "But Mel, I never thought you cared. We had lots of chances to take things to the next level, and we never took them. I never thought you would feel anything more for me than... than 'convenient dick'."

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault. You asked me... more than once..." Melody started whimpering and she put both hands on top of the one I was holding against her leg. "Little things: you wanted to sleep overnight; you wanted to see me on a Saturday."

Melody shuddered as the control she had over her tears finally broke and she started sobbing. "I blew it. I was afraid. I didn't want to be in love again. I didn't want to be tied down. So many chances with you and I never took them. And now I'm losing you."

"Hey, what's so special about me? I'm just another guy, Melody. There are plenty of them out there." I frowned and some of my old frustration came back again. "You certainly screwed a bunch of them."

A hateful glare briefly flashed in Melody's eyes. I grimaced at the unkind comment and looked down. "See... I'm not so great. I can hurt you just as much as anyone."

She exhaled and rubbed my hand against her leg. "No, you're right. Most men would have called me a slut fifty times by now. You never seriously protested. You gave me my freedom. The only times you ever brought it up was when I tried to forbid you from fucking someone else. And maybe that's why. For six months, Jeffie, you cared about me in your own way. It was like I had the perfect boyfriend. We never fought. The sex was incredible. And you never judged me. I could trust you. I... I started having feelings for you."

"Me, too. But it's too late now." I thought of Kaitlyn. She was waiting for me.

"Why does it have to be too late? Can't we start over? Don't you still have the same feelings for me you did a few weeks ago?" Melody's tears were drying up and she leaned in towards me.

"Mel... I can't help how I feel. And I'm honestly falling for Kaitlyn. I'm sorry."

Melody leaned in ever closer, her lips parted in a light pant and her gaze bored straight into me. "I love you, Jeffie," she said softly but sensuously. Her eyes were luminous and intense.

For a moment, I remembered how beautiful Melody could be and I remembered all the affection I felt for her. She brought her hand up and she placed her palm against my face, stroking gently.

"Six months... six months of incredible sex and hours upon hours of intimate knowledge with each other, Jeffie. We can build on that. I've fallen in love with you these past six months. And I KNOW you've had feelings for me. Let's see where we can go together. I'll stop screwing other guys. Just you and me. The way you always wanted it."

Melody's nose was touching mine now and her husky voice echoed in my mind. Wasn't it what I'd always wanted? Even together, Melody would always give me the time to focus on my work and my career. She understood me, she understood my life. She'd lived it beside me for this long already. Was I really going to take the risk and start something with a 19-year-old girl who might very well be clingy and demanding?

Taking my relationship to the next level with Melody made sense. Most in the office already knew we were dating. It would just be a natural extension of the relationship we'd already fostered together these past months. And all that animosity and tension these past couple weeks between us would go away. We could be happy again.

All my overthinking evaporated the moment the sweet taste of Melody's lips met my own. With one hand Melody still stroked my cheek and with her other she pulled my head tightly to her own. I inhaled sharply, happily taking in her familiar scent and I heard her moan into my mouth even as our tongues met and danced together.

And I let the pleasure of Melody's kiss take me away.

***

-- KAITLYN --

I set the blow dryer down and leaned forward into the mirror, making sure the waves in my hair were absolutely perfect. Half of my makeup kit was strewn across the countertop as I searched for EXACTLY the right combination.

I didn't just want to be pretty. I wanted to take his breath away.

I giggled to myself as I carefully arranged my breasts and adjusted the straps of my bra. I was quite proud of my beauties. I knew from personal experience that they could stop a man in his tracks from across the street. But there was only one head I wanted turning tonight.

Taylor had sat me down and cautiously explained the dangers of falling so hard so fast. Not counting the brief glance in the smoothie shop, I'd really only met Jeff four days ago. And yes, we practically never left each other's side from Saturday night to Sunday evening. But there was scant little I knew of the man.

But what I knew was enough. I KNEW he loved me. I could see it in his eyes. And when he couldn't restrain himself from blurting on the phone how he wanted to adore me, I knew I'd found my own version of John Kwong.

So he wasn't that rich. That was okay. He was successful enough already and he was still young with plenty of ambition. So he wasn't that tall or handsome or had a monster cock. He was a good man and he adored me. That was all I ever wanted.

I'd had enough of preening assholes who thought their family's money made my pussy their birthright. I'd had enough of Daddy's middle-aged business associates trying to cop a feel of my ass.

I could be my own woman. I could have my own success. Taylor taught me that. True, she ended up marrying a billionaire, but she'd forged her own career before that. And while she was gorgeous, she was far from just a trophy wife.

I didn't want to be a trophy wife anymore. I wanted to be in LOVE. All I really needed for that was a man who truly loved ME. And now I'd found him. Love at first sight really DID exist.

Sitting nervously, I eyed my cell phone, which was innocently sitting on the counter.

Soon it would ring. Soon he would be coming to love me. Soon I would see that look in his eyes. And everything in my world would be perfect.

***

-- JEFFREY --

"Mel..." I moaned.

"Don't talk," Melody husked as she whipped her top over her head and then planted her lips back on me. She'd already removed my shirt a few minutes before. I felt her fumbling for a second and then when she leaned into my body again, I could feel the hard points of her bare nipples pressing into my chest.

"Ohhh..." I groaned knowing Melody's unbound tits were rubbing against me. And then with her tongue still lodged in my mouth, her hands went lower and started fiddling with the clasps of my pants.

My own hands had already hiked Melody's skirt up to her hips and I knew that once she freed my rock-hard cock, all it would take would be for Melody to slide the strap of her panties to the side and then I would be buried inside her personal slice of heaven.

I groaned in anticipation. Melody had always been an incredible lover. I knew it from many, many ecstatic couplings with her. And with such a dynamic nympho writhing in my lap, someone with whom I had had history and someone who had already pledged her love for me, why did I need Kaitlyn?

My eyes snapped wide open. And my world crystallized.

I loved Kaitlyn. It was irrational, but it was real. I couldn't explain the lightning bolts. I couldn't explain the undeniable chemistry. Melody had me wrapped around her little finger for six months. But the mere sight of Kaitlyn had me wrapped around her heart.

I couldn't explain how the precocious blonde teenager simply OWNED me. But she did. It was like my soul already knew.

Melody was blinding me in a haze of lust, but with a desperate cry, I pushed through the fog and simultaneously pushed Melody up and off me.

Just in time. She'd already gotten my dick out of my pants.

"Mel, I can't."

"Please, Jeffie," Melody reached for me again.

I was already trying to stuff my cock back into my pants, before temptation got a grip on me again. "We both knew what I was going to do tonight. One heartfelt conversation doesn't change that. I can't be with you anymore, Melody. My heart belongs to Kaitlyn."

"But what about your feelings for me?" she pleaded.

"They were what they were. I'd always had affection for you, Mel. But it was never love. If I'd been in love with you I would have fought for you as hard as I'm fighting to leave you now. What we had was 'fun'. What we had was pleasurable. But I was never more than a rebound to you, Mel. You were coming off the big breakup and you got comfortable with me. I don't pretend to know whether you really love me or not. But I think a big part of it is that you were comfortable. I was reliable. You could trust and depend on me."

I found my shirt and pulled it on while Melody shrunk back against the couch and covered her nakedness with her arms, suddenly ashamed of her nudity.

"Mel, if you really loved me you would have made a point to show it a long time ago. But I was only ever convenient sex to you. And now that you might be losing your beloved pet you're fighting it. But that's not love."

"What if I just never realized what I had until it's gone?"

I sighed and buttoned my shirt back up. "It's a nice cliché. Sometimes it means you didn't appreciate what you had enough. Sometimes it means you didn't CARE enough to appreciate it when you had it. I'm sorry Mel. But we had our chance, and now it's gone. I'm not trying to be mean. I always cared about you and I never wanted to see you hurt. But I can't keep stringing this along the way we have been."

I finished dressing and got my keys. Melody was still curled up on the couch, but she wasn't crying. Instead, she simply stared at the floor, her gaze deliberately away from me.

"I'm sorry," I said with a heavy heart. "I really am. There was a time I truly wished we could work out; but not anymore. Goodbye, Melody."

My thumb was already on the speed-dial to Kaitlyn before the door even closed behind me.

***

-- KAITLYN --

The ding went off and then I turned my shoulders and squeezed my way through the elevator doors, unable to wait until they parted a more appropriate distance. I raced down the hallway and quickly scanned each number before realizing I was heading in the wrong direction.

Cursing silently to myself, I changed direction and eventually found my way to Jeff's door.

I knocked only once before the door flew open and then I launched myself into Jeff's arms. I was a bundle of energy and he lurched under my weight as I wrapped my legs around his waist and clutched him tightly.

My mouth was an airtight seal over his, and he ended up having to tap my back to get my attention and let him breath a bit. Once freed, he swung his head around to look for a suitable landing spot and managed to stagger over to the couch.

We sat down heavily with me in his lap and I pushed my face at his once again to resume our kissing.

"Whoa, whoa, kitten!" Jeff held up his fingers to block my lips.

"I love it when you call me kitten," I blushed and tried to maneuver around his fingers.

"Must have picked it up from Taylor," he chuckled. "Hang on, hang on."

"But... I'm so horny for you," I pleaded. "I can't help it. I'm in love, Jeff. I'm in love with you. I can't believe it. I never thought I would feel this. But I'm in love. I'm in love!" I bounced up and down in his lap.

"The energy of youth," he drawled. "Seriously, we need to talk."

"Did you break up with Melody?" I asked with the first touch of hesitation in my voice.

"Yes. We're done. Because I'm falling for you too, kitten."

I squealed with glee and managed to press my tongue between his lips before he could stop me. I rubbed my firm body against his and was rewarded with a groan as his hands locked onto my asscheeks.

Then I caught the scent. He had Melody on him. He didn't quite smell like pussy, but there was a definite muskiness that I didn't recognize.

I pulled away and glared at him. "Did you have one last fuck before you broke up?"

"No!" Jeff blinked with just a hint of fear on his face. "Not quite..." he sighed. "She wanted to. She wanted to convince me not to break up with her. And she got pretty hot and heavy. But we didn't."

"Cute girl like that throwing herself at you and you said 'no'? What kind of a man are you?"

Then Jeff gave me that Look. You know, the one I love so much. "I'm a man who's in love with you."

I squealed again in happiness and started tugging at his clothes. "I promise we'll talk later. Right now, there is NOTHING that's going to stop me from fucking you."

"Hey, I've already proven I can say 'no' to a hot girl throwing herself at me," he chuckled.

"Not when the hot girl is ME." I growled as I got his pants unbuckled and then yanked them down to his knees. "I own you now, Jeffrey Lee," I growled with my teeth bared. "You're mine!"

***

-- JEFFREY --

"I own you now, Jeffrey Lee. You're mine!"

And I was. This was love. I belonged to Kaitlyn and she belonged to me. When Melody had claimed ownership of me my first instinct was to feel annoyed and restrained. Melody's idea of ownership was to control me, to restrict me within her boundaries.

But Kaitlyn, she just wanted to love me and to have my love in return. I wanted her to own me. I wanted her to have a piece of every fiber of my being.

What could I say? I was in love.

And as Kaitlyn settled downward and my upright cock began spearing its way into her heavenly pussy, I sighed happily.

"This dick is mine, Jeff," Kaitlyn giggled.

This part about being owned wasn't so bad either. Now that we had gotten to where we wanted to be: with my cock embedded inside of her, we both managed to slow down.

Kaitlyn simply took my breath away. I saw the gleam in her eyes as she watched me looking at her, from beautiful hair to perfect face and dainty nose. I leaned further back into the couch and let my eyes trail down over her bounteous chest. I'm not ashamed to say that I lingered on the swells of her breasts, and automatically my hands moved up to slowly undo the three buttons holding her sweater together.

Kaitlyn rolled her shoulders back to help me as I parted the sweater and dragged it down her arms and then dropped the garment onto the floor. She rolled her hips slightly, just to add a little more contact to the feeling of me inside her. And then she bent to focus on my buttons and divest me of my clothing as well.

We took our time undressing each other, one article at a time. After she pulled my undershirt off, I reached my hands to the front clasp of her bra. Kaitlyn smiled shyly and put her hands on mine, as if nervous to let me remove it.

It was silly, to be sure. I'd seen her naked more than a few times already. But in a way, I felt like I was with a virgin. Kaitlyn was letting someone into her soul for the first time, and with her angelic, youthful looks and near-embarrassed expression, I was filled with the want and need to protect and reassure her.

"I love you, Kaitlyn."

"I love you, too," she smiled. And with her hands on mine, she guided me to open the clasp of her bra and then those wonderful breasts spilled out into my palms.

Kaitlyn shucked the bra and then held my hands over her boobs, and slowly she leaned in to kiss me. When she pulled away, she said happily, "I am yours."

"And you, Kaitlyn Reynolds, I am yours, too."

We were still wearing too many clothes. And for some reason, I DIDN'T want to be doing this on my couch. With a firm grip on Kaitlyn's butt, I managed to get to my feet and kick off my shorts and pants. And then with her still impaled on my cock, I waddled into my bedroom. One benefit of having such a tiny apartment was that I didn't have to walk far.

After laying my angel down on the bed, I only pulled out of Kaitlyn long enough to strip her skirt and panties and remove both our shoes. And then after climbing back on top of her and with Kaitlyn cooing at me, I slid between her legs and rejoined our bodies once again.

Her feet hooked around my ankles and pressed our legs together. Her arms circled my back and held my torso along hers. My own arms locked in tight beside her shoulders, squeezing gently. We held one another and looked into each other's eyes and did our best to simply melt our bodies together into one being. This was love.

I ran my fingers over her forehead and then kissed her gently. This wasn't just lust. The animal inside was no threat to take me over. I wasn't just going to fuck a hot chick. We, Kaitlyn and I, were making love.

***

-- KAITLYN --

We were making love. I was making love with a man who loved me. I was making love with a man who adored me.

So he wasn't the wealthiest man I'd ever dated. His apartment was tiny and the carpet was cheap. But it was HIS. And I knew WE would never want for material things.

So he wasn't the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen. I was proud to be on his arm and the way he looked at me was all I needed to make me feel sexy and make me horny for him.

So I barely knew the guy. He loved me. He was my soulmate. He was the counterpoint to my existence. That was all I needed to know about him. The rest didn't matter too much. We'd work it out.

And as I held his body to me while his hot, throbbing cock brought me worlds of pleasure, I cooed into his ear, "Cum in me. Cum on me. Take my mouth. Take my pussy. Take my ass. I am yours."

I put myself willingly into his hands. I knew he would not disappoint me.

I could see it in his eyes.

And when our orgasms came, when he filled that hole inside me with the liquid expression of his love, we floated away together into a world of pure bliss.

***

*ONE YEAR LATER*

-- JEFFREY --

"Jeffie, Edgar Marshall on Line 1," Melody's voice came through the speakerphone.

Melody herself looked at me through the plate glass wall separating my office from her desk. I smiled and nodded and picked up the headset, hooking it over my ear.

An hour later, the hollow rapping on the glass got my attention as Melody stepped in and then tapped her watch. "Hey boss. You'd better get going. Can't be late for something like this."

I checked the clock on my monitor and then nodded. "You should take the rest of the day off, too. Go meet up with Ryan," I grinned.

Melody blushed. "And what makes you think I'd want to be seeing Ryan again?"

"Well, Erica told me you couldn't shut up about him yesterday at O'Brien's."

Melody let a little grin creep across her face. "Hmm. Well he DOES have a bigger dick than you."

"Hey! That's grounds for sexual harassment young lady," I chuckled.

"What, are you going to report me?" She grinned.