Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously. Just make sure Anders finishes the Marshall draft and then you can take the afternoon off."

"You got it, boss. Have fun tonight. I'll see you..." She shrugged. "... when I see you."

I grabbed my jacket and then headed out.

***

Two hours later I was in position, clad in a perfectly pressed tuxedo and neatly groomed as I stared down the aisle in anticipation.

John Kwong leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I STILL can't believe you went to work today."

I smiled. "SOME people have to work for a living. Besides, there's only a month left and you DO want your new place to be finished on time, don't you?"

John chuckled and agreed, "Yes I do."

The music started up and then John and I got back into position. Pachelbel's Canon in D started up and then the ceremony got started. I watched dispassionately as the three young women in bridesmaid's gowns came down the aisle while holding elaborate bouquets. Each girl was quite pretty, but my attention was further down the aisle.

And then my angel stepped into view.

She was perfect. Her exquisite face would have made the Greek Goddesses jealous with envy. Gold ringlets were piled high on top of her head. Her creamy white skin was perfectly clear. Her green eyes sparkled even from across the room. And as I looked upon her beauty, lightning bolts shot up my spine and my heart fluttered with delight.

Kaitlyn looked right at me the whole walk down the aisle.

Then at the last moment, she winked at me and then turned away to take her place beside the three bridesmaids who had preceded her.

Cassandra was the final bridesmaid down the aisle, and then the whole place stood up at attention as the Wedding March began to play.

I looked up to see the doors at the end of the aisle open and reveal Taylor, resplendent in her white gown. I sighed. My fantasy woman was about to be married. But that was okay. I didn't need fantasies anymore. I glanced to my right and found that Kaitlyn was looking to me at the exact same moment. The smile on her face matched mine.

I now had a reality.

***

NEXT: John Billionaire II: A Billionaire's Life