All Comments on 'Jeff's Boy'

by DLove

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
yeah

The sex was pretty hot, but I prefer when they guys really get into each other and they get each other off. Mutual blow jobs and "you fuck me first, then I get your ass" are my favorite stories.

I did enjoy the story and ended up with a nice stiff dick. Keep on writing!

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersover 14 years ago
Fantastic story!

Really great work! The sex is INTENSE - the heat these guys are in burns up the computer screen. Really well written - makes my tongue hang out in total lust!

CumboiCumboiover 12 years ago

Thanx, That was a gr8 story, the only down side was realising tht page 2 was so short ! But keep em (an me) cummin ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

You are mentally sick, you perverted, nasty, vile faggot. You have some serious issues, you wrote the gayest thing I've ever read in my entire life.

There are females like Selena Gomez and Mila Kunis walking around, and rather than want to lick their sweaty armpits or their sweaty butthole, you instead fantasize about doing that to Justin rather than Selena.

Please don't procreate...I'm pretty sure that won't be able to happen because you can only get hard while smelling manballs...but we don't need any little homos running around.

I wish I could take a dump right in your mouth...I bet you would like that.

Please move to Saudi Arabia and ask a cop for a blowjob. I hope you die of AIDS you sick fuck. Then you can be raped by demons for eternity, swallowing their spicy flaming sperm forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gotta counter the hater below...that was a hot story. I don't get into the anal stuff, but your hot sex descriptions put me in the room, the scents, the sights of the hard dick and balls above your face, the blow job and being double teamed, had me dripping imaging what that would be like. Loved it and thank you for contributing to the erotic content that so many of us enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous