All Comments on 'Jeff's Hotwife'

by SaharAubade2865

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Chapter One

When you write an incomplete story, it is generally considered polite to let readers know upfront. Even as a first chapter, it was too short, and provided too little information.

I know this is your first story, and I encourage you to continue writing. My advice would be to slow down, give us more information, set the scene properly, and allow the story to flow naturally without breaking it up into small bits and pieces.

Corsair46Corsair46almost 10 years ago
Great Job

Suburb, I felt like I was there. Mechanically very good as well.

SnakebitSnakebitalmost 10 years ago
Nice story

I like your writing style, very alive and descriptive. Looking forward to the next chapter. Ignore the haters they will always hate...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredible

Your words ignite the thoughts In my head as I get consumed in the story. Well written and thought out. I'm sure there are many like myself that continue to check back to see the next chapter. We are waiting......

newtype2525newtype2525over 9 years ago
Wow!

I love the build up! Very erotic and I only wish it were longer! I also kind of wish that the couple would get married just to make the sharing sexier! Thank you and please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Erotic

This author can capture the mind, her descriptive words are intoxicating. There is nothing sexier than to read the words of a sexy female as she bares her most inner feelings. Great work SA ! OIAM

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The moment...

I am not sure if this is based on an actual event or just a hot story. But I loved it because it brought back to mind "the moment" when I knew that I decided to do what my husband wanted me to do and what I knew deep down I wanted to do. My husband knew that I was hot for a guy at work that was hitting on me. My husband is a very secure man and knew that it was just about sex and not that I was falling in love with the guy. I was not aware of the term "hotwife" at the time and I did not know how many couples enjoy the whole "hotwife" thing. But the moment that I knew I was going to fuck the guy at work I got so worked up that I was desperate. It was almost a week later before the circumstances worked out so that I could fuck the guy and it was beyond amazing. So, I love stories that reminded me of the moment that I was going to be a hotwife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous