Jeff's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adelyn
Adelyn
22 Followers

He pulled her down and held her still, buried deep inside her hot, wet pussy. "Not yet," he whispered. He rolled Bri over so that he was on top, grabbing her hands and holding them above her head. "Look at me," he commanded her. Bri opened her eyes and stared deeply into his liquid brown orbs. His eyes were full of passion and the sight caused a stirring inside of her. Jeff drew back and slowly slid his cock in and out, allowing them both to feel each inch as it entered her. Keeping eye contact he did this several time then picked up the pace and rammed himself into her as hard as he could.

Bri moaned loudly, loving the passion he was expending on her body. Feeling her orgasm creeping up, she whispered, "Cum with me!" With that Bri let go and let her orgasm wash over her, wave after wave of intense pleasure. Her pussy muscles clenched tight around Jeff's cock, causing his own orgasm. He shuddered and rammed her in short, hard bursts, milking every drop free.

Wrapping his arms tight around Bri he rolled over, keeping them connected and letting her rest her weight upon him. Bri snuggled her face into his neck, nuzzling him, and felt his hands running up and down her back. Lifting her head she looked into his eyes and said, "That felt so incredibly fantastic."

Jeff smiled and agreed. "I'd love to see if it's even better next time. I'm in town for several weeks and might be moving here soon. If you are interested."

Bri smiled back, "I'd love to see you again and see where things lead."

Adelyn
Adelyn
22 Followers
12