Jello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justine, is there more you and mom talked about, any secrets? It is just you and I now, we have to get everything out, open, and clear the air. Why Justin now, not Jello? Is there no more room for Jello?"

"Mom asked me a long time ago if I was sexually active. I told her then that I was waiting for the right guy. She asked me to describe the right guy. Well, I began describing the guy I wanted in great detail, hair color, eye color, face, height, build. When I was done, she was direct with me, telling me I described you. I confessed to her that I love you and want you. I swore to her that you never touched me in any inappropriate way and she believed me. I told her about you barging in on me seeing me in bra and panty, that I did not get angry, told you to turn around, but not to leave. She was very understanding."

"What did your letters say," I asked.

"Mom's letter tried to caution me again about society, incest, all the trouble that siblings in love face. Dad's letter was to his little girl who he wants to have a happy life. He said I should decide carefully."

"Justine, I am a virgin too. I waited for the right girl to come into my life. I know who she is and she is just inches from me." I made no move toward her, did not try taking her hand, I sat quietly waiting for anything and expecting everything.

"Girls all over you all the time and you haven't taken advantage? What's the matter with you?" Justine had a certain amount of shock and awe in her eyes.

"After last night, you should know how I feel about you. I didn't want to be soiled if there was the slightest chance we could be together."

Justine looked carefully at me before saying, "You said soiled, other girls would soil you? I wouldn't soil you?"

"Justine, pardon me being blunt. I do not want a piece of ass, some pussy, a quick fuck! Yes, that would soil me. I want give love, make love, and receive love. If it is not to be you, then I may go through life never knowing."

"Really, that is how you feel about sex? What kind of guy are you? All the guys I have dated were interested in making me a trophy. I don't want to be a trophy notched on some guy's belt. I never let a guy even touch my body, hold hands, hug, a good night kiss; however, when hands started to roam, I cut them off. Justin, do you want to touch me?"

"Justine, I'm a normal guy, I want sex with a woman but she has to be a woman I love who returns love. Sometimes I have to resolve my desires in private, if you know what I mean. Justine, yes I want to touch you, taste you, feel you, smell you, see you. I want to make love with you but only if you say yes."

"Justin, it is a good thing our walls are insulated, I have had to handle my desires in private too."

This was the most sexual talk we ever had. It was our first sexual talk. The thought of touching Justine was having an effect on me and I fought to restrain myself. "Justin, don't be angry, I have to leave for a couple hours. When I get back, we can explore our desires more deeply."

"No, not angry, just confused. We have broken through to our real feelings and we have a lot further to go." I was calming down now, hearing Justine had to go out.

"I know how much further we have to go, you just have to trust that I have some important things to do." Justine was smiling as she spoke and that relaxed me.

Justine left about 11:30 saying she would be back by two. It dawned on me that if Justine was going to give herself to me, I needed to be ready with protection since I was sure Justine was not using anything. I made a quick drive to a drug store, not one we usually used, bought some condoms and lube, massage oils, and several scented candles. There was a small flower shop near and I bought a bunch of pink roses and a bunch of white daisies.

Knowing that Justine would come home and go to her room, I arranged the flowers in two vases, put the daises on her dresser and the roses on her desk. She would see the roses first. I opened the candles to let their scent fill the room, however, did not light them. We could light them later when the time was right.

Would Justine want to have a night out for dinner or something at home, I questioned myself deciding on a night out at a restaurant across town near State U. campus. I left a note with the roses. "My Dear Justine, I request the honor of your company tonight at Steak and Ale in celebration of friendship and love. I will knock on your door at 6:30 for dinner at 7:00. You're loving Jello."

On Justine's shopping trip, she made a similar stop at a drug store; however, she bought morning after pills thinking to herself that she wanted the whole experience. She drove to a boutique to purchase a demi bra and matching panty set. "When Jello sees me, it has to be sexy, not my usual cotton," she thought to herself. Continuing her thoughts, she imagined a night out dining as though on a date. Following that thinking, Justine also bought a light airy evening dress. "He better be planning a night out," she mumbled to no one.

Justine did arrive home at 2:00, did go directly to her room, opening her door, seeing the roses she screamed for me, I came out of his room in a rush. The next thing I felt was Justine tackling me as hard as a linebacker. Justine pressed her body against mine giving me butterfly kisses all over my face. When she reached my lips, she kissed hard, full open mouth. I returned her emotion, wrapping my arms around her waist to draw her tighter.

When we broke off the kiss, Justine was panting slightly, I sensed Justine was feeling me hardening against her, she wiggling against me, feeling me. I took a giant leap, slid my hands down the small of her back, over her hips, cupped her butt cheeks and pulled Justine into me as tightly as I could, Justine did not resist, rather she began to kissing me and moan into my mouth.

After several minutes of this pressure against each other, Justine screamed, "I'm cumming, Jello. You're making me cum."

I was out of control cumming in my pants, "Me too, Justine, I'm cumming too. Oh, Justine, I feel your love, I love you." I held Justine in a loving embrace until our bodies calmed from our first taste of almost sex.

"We did it Jello, we made love. That was the most exciting thing I have ever felt. There is one more exciting thing we have to save for later. I love you Jello."

"There is more in your room you have not seem yet and I have an issue in my pants to take care of."

Justine smiled, "So do I, a very pleasant issue."

We released our mutual grips on each other and untangled. Justine clearly saw the mess I made as it soaked through. She got a scent, a brief whiff, and decided she liked it. Did Justin smell me, I hope.

Justine was a little shaky going into her room; she did not close her door. She scanned the room, saw the daisies and cried out again. She could smell the candle scent and finally found Justin's note. "Jello, it is a date and don't be late. Is Steak and Ale fancy?"

"Not fancy but up scale, no jeans and T-shirt, but not little black dress either. Do you think you can be ready in about four hours or should I change the time?"

"Jello," her voice was seductive, "I'll be ready for you; however, I don't think you'll be ready for me." With that, her bedroom door closed.

I took another shower paying close attention to hygiene, shaved closely, washed thoroughly, avoided strong scented deodorant and after shave. I laid out dress slacks, a silk shirt that Justine bought for me, dress shoes, and a casual tie that I could keep loose. Then it was off to watch some TV.

Justine must have heard me turn on the TV; she knew she would be a long time in the bathroom. She needed to make sure her legs and underarms were smooth, she had to wash, condition, and style her hair, she needed to shower first. She undressed slowly, looking at her body. "Will Justin find me attractive when he sees me naked," she wondered to herself. Justine still felt his hands holding her butt tightly and still felt the tingle of her first orgasm with a man. Thinking was making her moist again. She pulled her panties off seeing how much she leaked into them. Throwing the panty into the laundry, she found Justin's sticky under pants. She felt naughty taking his cum filled underpants from the laundry and even more naughty when she rubbed the mess all over her body. "Tonight," thinking to herself, "in my body. How much pain will I feel when he penetrates me the first time? Will I cum the first time? Should I trim my pubic hair?" Many questions buzzing in her head and all answered later this night.

Justine smelled Justin's sticky cum on her body as she carefully shaved and smoothed her arms and legs; she liked the smell and wanted more. Justine's final decision was to trim her pubic mound, not hairless, leaving a cute little heart above her love button. In the shower, Justine washed carefully, more thoroughly than ever. After giving her body attention, Justine shampooed and conditioned her hair giving it luster. Out of the shower, Justine wrapped herself in a plush towel, combed her hair smooth, blew it dry, and hit it with a hot comb.

Justine saw the time approaching 5:30 as she began dressing. First, she shimmied into new panties realizing their fit meant she did the right thing to trim. The demi bra was tiny hardly covering her nipples. Justine looked at herself in her full-length mirror. She saw how all her exercise and dance made her body tight, she looked and felt sexy. As 6:30 approached, Justine felt her silky evening dress slide over her curves.

I noted the time close to 6:00 and went to my room to begin dressing. I decided to risk going commando under my dress slacks, socks and shoes on, I put on the shirt only loosely tucked into my pants. I pulled the tie only tightly enough to look dressed with an open casual look. The alarm clock read 6:29.

As the time became 6:30 exactly, I knock on Justine's door, knowing that tonight was going to be life changing with the perfect woman, my sister, my lover. The door opened and Justine appeared; I could not find my voice, I could only stare. When the words came, all that came out was a breathless "Beautiful."

"Am I really beautiful, Justin? I tried hard, what do I really like to you." Justine had apprehension in her voice and Justin wasn't sure why.

"Justine, I have never seen you so perfect, I'm afraid to take my eye off you, afraid the vision will disappear. I see a beautiful sister, a lovely woman, a woman I love fully and completely, someone I want to make love with for the rest of my life." I reached for Justine's hand, drew her close and punctuated my statement with a kiss.

The drive to Steak and Ale took about 20 minutes and I had a hard time keeping his eyes on the road. Justine's dress showed a lot of leg. I had seen a lot of leg during our exercises; however, tonight I was not seeing a sweaty work out partner.

Entering the restaurant, Justine became a head turner guys were awe struck. I called ahead for a reservation making it possible for us to get a table quickly, a small intimate booth for two.

Dinner was excellent; Justine kept conversation light although she made an occasional provocative comment. Too young to drink alcoholic beverages, we ordered virgin drinks. Justine made the observation that virgins were drinking virgin, "... but we won't be virgins forever."

Driving home, Justine reached across the console and rested her hand on my thigh. "Jello, will you hurt me tonight when you take me?" There was nervousness in her voice.

"Justine, I kind of think that I will a little bit. It happens that way for girls' first time. We will pace ourselves and only do what feels good until you are ready. I want to make you cum like this afternoon, again and again. I want to please you."

"Jello, you always please me," Justine whispered sweetly.

We arrived home just after 9:30, parked, and walked toward the door. Justine leaned into me holding my arm squeezing as though she would lose me. She rested her head against my shoulder; "There's always room for Jello."

Inside the house, I held back no longer, scooping Justine into my arms, holding her body against me, I felt her breasts pressing into my chest, felt her hips pressed into me, I couldn't hold her closely enough, passion was building, I pressed my lips to hers. Justine melted, almost buckling at the knees. Without a doubt, her passion equaled mine; "Take me to my room, Justin."

Like newly weds, I carried my sweet virgin to her bed knowing that she is a blooming flower about to spread her peddles for pollination. I did not lay her on her bed; rather let her feet fall to the floor as I supported her torso.

I placed a lighter in Justine's room earlier, lit the lighter then set the candles to flame. No lights needed or wanted on this night, the flickering candles provided sensual light on Justine. I located the condoms I stashed placing them near Justine's bed.

"Not tonight Justin, I want to feel you I want to feel you orgasm and plant your seed in me. I planned for this with Plan B pills. We will use condoms later until I can start other birth control."

Justine let her dress fall from her shoulders. I watched it slide down her form exposing most of Justine's breasts in the little demi bra. The dress continued to slide down exposing her tight waist, with no effort, gravity took the dress over her hips exposing her scantly clad bottom.

I was in awe again, "More precious than I could imagine. Come to me Justine." Justine stepped out of the dress bunched at her feet; she was less than three paces from me and covered the distance slowly.

Justine reached out feeling me reaching for her. Her arms encircled my waist, her hands grasping my butt cheeks just as I did her this afternoon. "I want to feel you, Jello, and I do. You feel hard against me. Take off your clothes."

Justine's hands moved to loosen the tie and unbutton the shirt. With my chest exposed, Justine panted, "Justin, remove my bra, let my skin feel your skin." The front clasp opened easily and the bra joined the dress. "Touch me Jello, touch my breasts. They are for you, no one but you. Touch my virgin breasts."

I gazed at two perfect breasts capped with tiny nipples. Exercise and dance made them strong; they seemed to defy physics sitting high. I slipped his hands onto the side of Justine's ribs below her breasts gently pulling her to my naked chest. Justine cried with excitement at the first contact. I moved my hands higher touching her naked breasts from the side as her nipples brushed against my chest.

"Oh, Jello! Oh, my nipples are on fire. Touch my nipples, please, touch me." I shifted my hands slightly to rub my thumbs over her nipples. This contact brought another cry from Justine. "Look at my nipples, Jello, they're hard and swollen. I feel your heat through my body starting at my nipples."

Moving my hands more, I cupped her breasts, lifted them in my palms. Some kind of instinct took over as I bent to kiss each tight little tip. This caused a scream to escape Justine as she grabbed my head and mashed it to her breasts as my darling sister, lover, quivered and cried through an unexpected orgasm. "Justin, your kiss on my nipples set me off, you made me cum again. Is this what sex is like?"

Justine moved her hands to the front waistband of my pants; she opened the button and pulled the zipper down. As my pants slumped over my hips and fell to the floor, Justine saw my hard cock spring out at her touching her just a little above her panty line.

Pulling her to me letting our skin rub, I teased her panty line making slight moves to pull them over her hips, expose her fully. As I pulled, I touched her butt cheeks, rubbed and squeezed. As her little panty moved ever so slightly down, I reached deeper, finding her virgin opening. I ran my finger over her dampness giving a little push into her. Justine moaned, cried, and pushed against my finger. She tightly trapped my cock between my stomach and hers. Justine was getting breathless, she cried and moaned she was swooning into another orgasm.

Panting, she asked, begged, "Can you cum with me, Jello. Please cum with me." Justine was rolling her hips into me ridding my finger hardly two knuckles deep. Justine let out a scream loud enough to break glass as a tremendous orgasm hit her, I jetted my sperm onto our bellies as I cried out with her, "Me too, Justine, I'm cumming too. Feel me!"

We were weak from the strength of our mutual orgasms, breathing deeply, holding each other. Justine's vagina was flexing, squeezing, my finger as her orgasm subsided. Justine began to cry as emotions overtook her, she was sobbing deeply, "Jello, my Jello, I feel so totally loved by you. I can't believe that my body is aching for more. I feel your warm sperm on me and I want it in me. Take my panty down, it is time for me to become a woman."

I was still mostly hard, as my desire for Justine had not abated. We had to separate from each other to move to Justine's bed. Her panty was mostly off her hips and as Justine sat, I slipped them the rest of the way off. When her virgin vagina came into view with the little heart shaped bush above, I became overwhelmed with emotion. Her swollen outer lips were red with excitement, a pool of my sperm filled her navel, her breasts were swollen and her nipples were tight little points. "Justine, you are simply the most perfect person I've ever seen. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to take my virginity with your wonderful cock."

I edged onto the bed scooting up next to Justine. She turned onto her side and looked into my eyes, new tears formed, "Is this when you are going to hurt me? Be careful, please Justin."

Justine lay on her back, opened her legs, exposing herself to me. I climbed between her legs letting my cock touch her gently. "Justine, touch me, direct me with your hand. I won't do anything unless you tell me."

"Oh, I feel your cock touching my special spot. Do you feel me?"

"Take my cock in your hand, touch me and use your hand to move me where you want." Justine's hand wrapped around my shaft, it was her first time touching a cock with her hand. "Do you like touching Justine?"

"How can you be hard and soft at the same time. Can I rub you against me a little, rub you on my hot spot?"

"Your body is so beautiful, Justine. Do what you want. I won't try to enter you until you're ready." Justine began rocking her hips as she directed my cock on her hot spot. Her breathing was coming harder and faster, she raised her knees using her feet to leverage herself against me. I felt her slide my cock closer to her opening, closer still.

"Push gently, Justin. Go slow." I began to push, felt her vagina release slightly as my cock head disappeared. Justine sucked in a deep breath as her vagina opened to my invader. I stopped with not more than an inch inside my beautiful sister.

After a long pause, Justine said, "Slowly, a little more, it feels good, you're not hurting me." I pushed a little deeper maybe two or three inches. I met her virgin barrier.

Justine felt it also. "Justine, I hit your hymen, I'm not going further until you want. Breaking through will cause you some pain."

"Oh Jello, you feel wonderful in me, I like it very much." Justine's breath was deep and labored as she began moving her hips against my cock. My cock was bumping her hymen as Justine worked her hips against me. Each bump caused her to react with some discomfort. Justine was acting as though she was getting close to another orgasm.

"Are you close to cumming, Justine? You look so beautiful I can't believe how strongly I love you."

"I think I am close again, I don't believe I can feel this good. Jello, yes, I'm close. Oh, Jello, I am going to cum, cum soon, hard." As Justine began shaking at the start of her orgasm, she pushed hard against me and I pushed against her. In the midst of her orgasm, she lost her hymen. My cock filled her completely. "Jello," she screamed, "Oh Jello, I'm cumming and it hurts and I'm cumming. Jello, I'm a woman with a man deeply in me." Justine was mumbling words that made no sense.