Jello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered myself onto her, felt her breasts stab my chest. I looked into her eyes and saw passion as her third orgasm eased. "I love you Justine," I breathed as I began kissing her eyes, cheeks, and lips. Justine responded with wet warm kisses in return.

"I don't hurt much anymore, Jello. Slowly, make love with me." I pulled out slightly then slid back in.

"Is that okay Justine? You want more? Tell me what to do." I was glad that I had cum this afternoon and just a few minutes ago.

"Make love with me Jello. I want to feel you moving in and out of me." I began to take longer strokes, going slowly, resting on the up stroke and resting on the down stroke. Soon, Justine was matching my rhythm and moaning against my mouth as we kissed.

"Justin, my Jello, I'm building up again. Faster now, oh Jello, faster." Justine was pushing hard against me. I pulled her legs higher, hooking her knees over my elbows. I picked up my pace and moved faster, I was not pounding into Justine; however, I was moving fast.

Her cries were loud between panting breaths and I heard my dear Justine scream, "Jello, now, fuck me, make me cum again. Fuck me, cum in my pussy."

Never had I heard Justine talk like that, never have I heard swear or use any foul language. Now she was using language demanding that I fuck her. I was close to cumming; I could tell Justine was as well. "Feel me cumming, Jello! Feel me take your cock! Let me feel you cum in me."

Justine began squeezing my cock with building orgasm strength. She was crying from emotion as she was screaming out another orgasm. "Feel me Justine, I am cumming, filling your hot little pussy."

I felt my sperm spray from my cock into Justine's waiting loving body. On the first spray, she arched high. "I feel it, I really do feel it." Each spray was getting weaker until my orgasm completely spent.

After a few minutes, my cock shrunk back to normal, I released Justine's legs, which fell to the mattress limp and useless. I lifted myself from Justine's body seeing my cock smeared with her virgin blood. There was some blood on her and a little spot of blood on her sheets. Her wetness left a wet spot on the sheets. I fell to the mattress next to her.

"Justine, I'm sorry I hurt you. Are you okay? Do you regret anything? No matter your answers, I've never loved anyone like I love you now and forever."

"I have never felt more alive, I have a dear brother who is my protector. I have a lover who gave me more pleasure in one evening than I could figure possible. I regret nothing, my love, my lover."

In each other's embrace, we fell asleep, slept deeply. In the morning, we woke together, showered together, changed Justine's bed together. I made sure she took her morning after pill even though she said she was safe. She told me she was a little sore, took off her panty to wear a loose gym short.

Over the next three weeks, Justine and Justin tried to appear normal, going to the lake, hanging out with friends, all the while being far from normal. Justine went to a local women's clinic for blood tests and began using birth control. We decided to confess to their parents that we were lovers. It only made sense after the notes our parents left before leaving on vacation.

Justin made all the arrangements he needed for college and fall football camp. "I don't have to move to the dorms until school starts, Justine. I have to go to fall practices, two a day, when camp starts. Weekends will be hard during the season because of games and travel. After the season I'll be home every weekend."

"I will have a lot of school activities too, Justin. The dance team performs at many games and I bet you will miss a lot of them. I know I'll miss you there."

The days of our parent's vacation were winding down although my passion for Justine remained high. Some days we made love five or six times.

The phone rang, "Oh hello mom," Justine said. "No Justin is out mowing the lawn." Their mother said they would be home in about two hours. "Okay, mom, we'll see you then, Bye." Running to the door, Justine called me to come in. "We only have two hours or less, make love to me now before they get home."

We barely cleaned up before our parents pulled into drive and began unpacking the car. We ran out to help. They had the usual load of trinkets picked up along the way and all their suitcases. As they settled from the trip and began telling of their adventures, Justine sat next to me, holding my hand, keeping more eye contact on me than them.

Mom, being very perceptive took notice. "Justine, Justin, you really aren't listening are you. You have something to tell your father and I?"

"Mom, you left us notes before you left," I began. "Dad, you did too. We need to know why you didn't take us on vacation."

Dad and mom looked at each other then us. "We wanted you two to decide your future together, as brother and sister," dad said. Mom looked at us holding hands and broke the ice, "I guess you decided."

Simultaneously, Justine and I responded, "We did."

"I don't know when or why Justin got the nickname Jello from me. All I know is that all my life I repeat there's always room for Jello. He is kind, thoughtful, protective, everything I want. No other person has given more to me than Justin has everyday."

"Mom, dad, Justine fills my heart, my mind, my soul. She knows what I am thinking and speaks it before I can form the words. Yes, I did pick State U. to stay close to Justine, see her when I can and love her affectionately, physically and mentally. I can give up school and run away with her if that is what I or we have to do."

"Kids," dad spoke with sternness in his voice, "do you understand what you are taking on, how society will view you if you are discovered? You are on a road to a hard life. No matter how well you succeed in others areas of life, you'll have to hide this part."

"Justin, Justine," mom started softly, "you have to take precautions to prevent pregnancy."

Before mom could continue, Justine interrupted, "We have, already. I went to a women's clinic. When we are ready, Justin and I will have blood tests to make sure babies will be healthy. You see we explored everything we could imagine in three weeks, it was not just freedom from parental supervision, we thought and planned. I'm not done with school, I will finish, go to college, and I will be with Justin in every way, 'until death do us part'."

"Dad, did you know that in some places it is legal for close relatives to marry? Did you know this county allows it? I can tell you right now that if Justine wants to be my legal wife, I will take her forever."

Justine broke our hand contact and surrounded me in her arms hearing I wanted her as my legal wife. She kissed me with passion in front of mom and dad. "I will be your wife, Jello, now, tomorrow, forever."

Dad raised his voice, "Hey! Stop this display of passion in front of your parents. Remember where you are, who you are behaving in front of."

"Your father is right, kids. This display is not what we want to see. You will have to confine it to your bedrooms when we are around."

We looked at our parents in disbelief. Did we just hear them correctly? Did we just receive some kind of approval?

"Technically, you are adults and can make your own decisions; remember, you are living at home and being supported by us," dad said. "Justin, you have four years of college before you can even begin thinking about getting your own place to live. You used the words academic all American and working after college. When that happens, you and Justine can make marriage arrangements and live openly. Are we in agreement?"

There was only one answer I could give, "Yes, agreed."

"Justine," dad said, "you haven't finished high school and have a lot ahead of you. How do you think friends will react when you don't date anymore?"

Justine looked at him before saying, "Dad, I didn't date much anyway and guys know I don't play the games they want to play. I do not wear clothes that expose as other girls do. I'll just tell people I'm focusing on more important things."

Mom and dad looked at one another, said nothing, and only nodded. Mom spoke after several seconds, "Lets go to your rooms so we can discuss how to convert them to a small private apartment for you. We have our bedroom suite with a full bath you need that too. Your rooms connect through your closets that are behind the bath. That can be a connector. We have to do something about bathroom access."

Justine and I were in awe, shocked. "Mom," Justine asked, "when did you really know Jello and I would become, well, lovers? When did you make these plans?"

"Lovers, a couple years ago; plans, a couple weeks ago."

That evening, Justine and I went to bed together, in our home, with our parents in the house. We made love openly, planned the future, and slept soundly.

Epilogue:

Seven years later, football is history for me; I did become an academic all American. Now, I am working, making a good living in the sports industry, and living with my pregnant wife, Justine. Justine still calls me Jello. Mom and dad have accepted our life, while other relatives either avoid us completely or see us only on special occasions.

The only anniversary we celebrate is the date that we surrendered to each other. We agree that was our wedding night. Strangely, Justine's doctor believes our baby may be born on that special day. Lately, Justine has a craving for the gelatin snack Jell-O. She continues believing that "there's always room for Jello."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Porn Shoot with My Sister Alicia will do anything to save the house, even her brother!in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Stolen Kisses Little sis revives childhood game to seduce him.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories