All Comments on 'Jemima's Tale Pt. 02'

by jemimaheart

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well-written, hot CD story

I really enjoyed both parts of this story. The writing is detailed and the sex fits my tastes nearly perfectly. Just the right mix of "dirty" submission, a bit of objectification, but also intimacy. This is very much like what I would want my first experiences with a man to be like. My only gripe is that she seems a bit too accepting of a strange man appearing without explanation in her apartment and fucking her without a condom multiple times in both her mouth and ass without a care in the world for catching any infections, but I understand mentioning that kind of thing might ruin the fantasy for some people. Maybe in the next installment, Jemima can learn a bit more about this guy besides how great his cock is before she jumps to conclusions about having a new boyfriend.

But anyway, thanks for the good read and the orgasm. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjemimaheart@jemimaheart
Question: Am I really a sissy? Answer: My Test results from novagirl.net/sissy-test Absolutely. You're a total SissyKins! Congratulations...you're a bona fide, 100% authentic sissy. However, lots of other people who did this test believe they are sissies… so why did you ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES