Jemima's Tale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shush," he whispers, "Don't say anything... I'm going to fuck you."

He raises his knees off the bed behind me until they rest against my lower back. I lean back weakly, unable to concentrate on anything except the penetrating fullness radiating through my bottom. The grip around my waist is almost fierce. As his hips come up off the bed once more, his throbbing manhood pushes even deeper into my rectum; I gasp, knowing that it has been decided that I am no longer in charge.

Part 8 - Jemima's Reward

My lover begins to push his rigid shaft right up into me, gaining momentum from each bounce of the mattress beneath us. Being taken in this position feels so different from last time - the springiness of the bed makes me feel even less in control than before. Impaled above him, I can do nothing but try to catch my breath between each powerful thrust up inside me. His thighs slap against my bare behind and the sound serves to excite me more and more...

"OHH... OHHH... ohh...ohh..." My anus flames with pure pleasure at receiving this wonderful battering. My lovers eyes close as he pumps in and out of me, lifting us both further up off the bed with each stroke. My breasts bounce as I absorb the shock of each grunting push between my buttocks; I don't know what to do with my hands - I don't know what to do at all except moan helplessly in delight at what is being done to me.

He ploughs into me faster and faster and I find myself growing light-headed, sensing his approaching climax inside me. Not breaking the rhythm of our fucking, I half-fall, half-lower myself, forwards onto the broad expanse of his chest. His hands move down my body to get a better purchase on my bottom and without pausing, he naturally adjusts the angle of his exquisite thrusts into me.

Now I lie spread out along the whole length of my lovers body. My legs stretch wide across his solid middle making the sweaty insides of my thighs rub deliciously around his waist. Even though my bursting erection is now repeatedly being squeezed against the muscles of his stomach, I feel totally, swooningly, female: my breasts heave against the strength of his chest, my hips rise and fall in his controlling hands, and with my whole being I know how it feels to be a woman preparing for her man to come inside her, to lovingly receive the gift of his hot seed between her eager buttocks.

Abandoning myself to our lovemaking, I put my arms up round his neck, kissing him passionately and open-mouthed. This is what I crave - totally enfolded by my strong male lover and taking everything he has to give. The familiar tickle of his moustache brings the wonderful fullness in my anus almost unbearably into focus. There is a feeling of bigness in my chest that threatens to burst wide open. His tongue probes between my lips, mirroring the shaft that delves repeatedly into my bottom. I moan helplessly into his mouth, clamping myself to his body as though I'd never let go; each heavenly thrust into my rear makes me gasp, white heat growing and flooding through my trapped prick as it rubs excitingly between our sweaty bodies.

Through the closed window comes the faint evening sounds of the traffic at the end of the road, people going home from work never dreaming that mere feet of their heads a guy dressed in frilly lingerie is being rigorously shafted - writhing around in sheer pleasure, impaled on the end of his boyfriends throbbing cock - and loving every sweaty, depraved minute of it...

All at once it is too much, I feel like I'm floating as my hips buck against him and I climax uncontrollably, the movement of my stomach smearing sticky come over the body of the man beneath me. In the throes of my ecstacy, the thrusting member burning its way through my insides suddenly feels totally, overwhelmingly, enormous and provokes shuddering waves of pleasure that completely overtake me, shaking me to my very core.

Losing control, I feel on the verge of tears when a mighty push deep inside me forces me to cry out with sheer abandoned pleasure(...OHHHH STEVE make me have it...). I can feel his orgasm literally explode within me, his prick shooting powerful jets of come into my tingling anus. Held rigidly in his arms, his groin jammed right up between my trembling buttocks, I can do nothing but wriggle helplessly against his chest and accept my lovers cock as it delivers its load deep inside me, the warm fluid pulsing into me until my bottom becomes wet and dripping against his thighs.

Imprisoned in those powerful arms, I take all he has to give, our two bodies locked together in total, stretching, ecstacy. I am the girl, totally opening myself up to my man, letting him sheath his urgent masculine need in my willingly-offered centre and I accept this role lovingly and gratefully. I feel totally fulfiled like this - able to truly be Jemima, the willing, feminine recipient of such potent male sexuality.

Part 9 - Unquenchable Desires

Steve holds me tight until he is finished, then he relaxes back on the bed with an audible groan. Totally spent, I lie on top of him, immersed in the afterglow of both our orgasms. I love the casual intimacy of his hands moving down my body, sliding under my taut suspender straps and idly stroking my bare behind. I feel his fingers smearing stray blobs of wetness into my smooth skin and I feel like purring like a cat, excited at the thought of his semen being rubbed into my buttocks (...a beauty treatment I want to happen again and again...)

It makes me so happy to know that it is my body that has well and truly satiated this man. Indeed, my insides are simply awash with his newly-deposited sperm and I know that soon I will have to retire to the bathroom, if only to preserve some of my feminine mystery for my well-endowed lover...

I feel dangerously out of control: I had finally found myself what felt like a real boyfriend, someone for whom I could dress up and play the subservient female - sucking his prick and letting him fuck me good and proper. Just like our first time together, there was nothing on earth that even came close to the way that being taken by him made me feel.

I know that I could get deeper and deeper into this life as Jemima, a life revolving around offering myself to appease this man's desires, letting him take control and use me, sexually, as he saw fit. If I truly had been a woman I would be appalled, but Jemima found this way of being so totally intoxicating and fulfiling that there was simply no question of going back.

It seemed my life as Jemima was totally at the mercy of her desire to act out her increasingly wanton fantasies...