Jen & Me Ch. 3: The Wife Gets Involved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,386 Followers

"Mmmmmm", she replied. "Me too. Tell me about fucking her. You fucked her, fucked my little sister, tell me." She demanded.

I pulled Cheryl down on top of me, and grasped her ass, as I started fucking up into her, fucking harder now, feeling the end approaching.

"It was incredible. Her hard, tight little body underneath me, her hot pussy pushing up to meet my every stroke. Kissing her, feeling her passion, filling that tight pussy, so tight." I was squeezing Cheryl's ass cheeks hard in my hands, raising and lifting her, fucking her hard and fast.

"When I first entered her, it felt like I was huge, and took forever to reach bottom. Then when I was fucking her hard, feeling her little body completely enveloped by me, almost immediately I could feel her coming, her almost virginal pussy clutching and pulsing around my invading cock. I felt so, so... powerful. I was going to fuck her forever. Fuck her tight pussy. Jenny's pussy. Fuck. Fuck her, Fuck Jenny, Fuck Jenny, FUUUUUUUCK." I was exploding in Cheryl imagining it was Jenny's young tight virginal pussy. A mythical Jenny that only existed in this story.

I was almost unaware of Cheryl, who was hunched over biting my shoulder and clearly coming as well.

After a bit of silence as we both came back to earth, I was stroking her back and hair, telling her how incredible it was with her.

Cheryl sat up and had tears in her eyes. She hit my shoulder with a clenched fist. Then a few moments later she hit me again. Then she was pounding on my chest with both hands. "You fucked my SISTER," she shouted at me. "You ate her pussy, you fucked her face, and you fucked her pussy. You FUCKED her."

I didn't say anything, knowing that logic wouldn't work here. This was women's territory, and I was lost.

She collapsed on me. My cock was still in her, and irrationally, was getting hard again.

"You fucked my sister, Steve. You fucked little Jenny." She was whispering now, clutching me. I was holding her tightly to me with one arm, as I held an ass cheek with the other and I started to grind little strokes up into her pussy.

"You did it, you fucked her. You ate her; you fucked her. And you loved every minute of it." She was no longer talking to me. She was talking to herself.

I was fully erect again, and was fucking up into her slow and steady. "Because I love you," I told her, "and because I love Jenny." I was thinking how I might best broach the question of whether I'd earned a weekend with Denise.

"Now what?" she asked me, kissing my neck and shoulder.

"Call her, tell her I confessed all." I improvised.

"What?" she asked, incredulous.

"Call her. Tell her it's not her fault. Tell her we had a deal, since before we were married, that we could each have one affair, no, one every three years, as long as we were open about it and the other approved. Tell her I have three coming, and if I want Jenny to be one that's ok. Tell her you want it to be her, someone you don't have to be jealous about, or worry about stealing me."

I was on a roll. "Tell her she's earned it since it's due to her that I'm in such good shape and our sex is so hot. Ask her to please do this." God, sometimes I was inspired.

I was screwing her steady, when I paused to grab the phone and passed it to her.

"Now?" she gasped.

"Now."

"You're ...serious," she answered, between strokes.

"Only if you are, about Jenny." I replied, slowing the pace.

A few seconds later she had caught her breath. "How about tomorrow?"

"She's probably beating herself up over this, call her now, it would be the kind thing to do." I encouraged.

She sat upright, slowly rocking back and forth on my cock, and called her sister. It had been a long evening and was now after eleven.

As soon as she had Jenny on the phone she was talking a mile a minute. She told her I had confessed. She then proceeded to describe most of what I'd told her. She said it was Ok, that we had an agreement, that I was entitled to several affairs, and she wanted to share me with Jen. She then asked her about my lovemaking, did she like it, wasn't I great, how did I taste. Then I heard Cheryl say yes, he is right now. The discussion was certainly getting me hot, and I was fucking Cheryl pretty hard by this point while she was hunched over me. When she said she wished that Jenny were with us in the room now, too, I almost shot my wad on the spot. Then she told Jenny that she was going to invite Denise down for a weekend, and she'd like Jenny to be there too - they could all three do me, and use up two of my three markers. She was quiet for a bit as Jenny spoke. She then asked me to stop a second, and then she turned on the speakerphone, and got on her hand and knees.

"Ok," she said out loud.

From the phone Jenny's voice rang out. "Steve, I do want you to sleep with me. I wish I were there right now. Put your dick in her Steve, if I was there I'd help. Cheryl, how does that big dick feel inside you?"

I did as she asked.

"Oh god, in this position he penetrates so deep, and feels so big."

"Oh I know, I didn't think I could take him, he filled me so tight." Jenny said. She continued, "I am so horny thinking about you two, I have a big dildo in me and I'm about to work this vibrator into my butt. I wish it could be you, Steve."

"Jenny, you are so sweet. Iā€™m sorry for the way I came on to you." I improvised.

Cheryl moaned, "Ohhh, god he feels good."

"Steve, put your finger in her butt, I would put a vibrator there if I was with you, and then I'd lick your cock every time you pulled out of her."

I licked my thumb and slipped it up Cheryl's butt. It went in easily.

"Oh fuck, fuck, that's nice." Cheryl gasped.

"Wouldn't you like his cock in your ass, maybe with Denise licking your pussy?" Jenny egged Cheryl on.

"Oooooh, I've never, not there. He's so thick..." Cheryl confessed.

"Steve, please fuck her ass for me, please." Jenny wheedled. "Describe it for me, Cheryl, tell me all about it. I've never done it either, do it for me, please?"

Things on our end were quiet, as I continued to pound away at Cheryl's pussy, hardly daring to breathe.

"Please," came over the phone, half moan, half beg.

"Cheryl?" I asked.

"Yessss, fuck my ass with your big fat cock. Fuck me hard. Jenny you listen while he fucks my virgin ass with his great big cock." Cheryl grunted spitting the words out between clenched teeth. She whispered, "I did tell you 'anything'."

I got up from the bed and retrieved a jar of Vaseline from the bathroom. Cheryl had been talking softly to Jenny and moaned loudly as I remounted her, continuing my assault on her pussy, while I prepared.

"OOooh! He's got his finger in my ass and he's working it around. Did you hear that? Did you hear him slathering Vaseline on my tight little asshole? OOooow, ow, gentle, lover, is that two fingers now?"

"That's two and you are about ready I think. Jenny, you should see this. I've got her butt opened up so nicely, and the view of my cock going in and out while two fingers pump her ass - it's amazing." I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Do it Steve, you fucked both our mouths and pussies today, now fuck her tight ass."

"Come on Steve, don't leave me waiting. You've wanted to fuck my ass for 10 years; do it. Fuck my ass, Steve." Cheryl was wiggling her butt, her head pressed down into the pillow."

"Fuck her Steve, fuck her like you'd fuck me if I was there. God I'd lick your ass Steve, while Denise licked Cheryl's pussy. You like that wouldn't you Cheryl, sweet little good-girl Denise, her face shoved into your pussy, seeing Steve split your ass wide open."

"He's starting. I can feel the big head pushing against my tiny hole. GAAAAAAAWWD! Oh, stop- AAAAAHHHH, owwww, oh Jen, he's ripping me apart, owwww, he's sticking a baseball bat up my ass - stop it doesn't fit! JEN!"

"Slowly Steve, let her get used to it - slowly."

"Jenny, it looks so incredible, she screamed when the head popped in, I only have about 2 inches in her. Her ass is stretched so tight."

"Cheryl, how is it?" Jenny asked.

"Ohhh, Jesus that hurt. He's not tearing my ass open, I guess it's ok, it feels odd, oooowwww, slowly, SLOWLY."

I was now pushing for more penetration, short strokes, insistently squeezing in a quarter of an inch at a time. Cheryl was huffing and moaning but I was more than half way in. "Jenny, I'm half in. She's taking it."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck - he's so damn big in my ass. It's like I'm trying to take a dump, and it's stuck. OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW, FUCK - STOP!"

I had felt the resistance ease up and pushed most of my cock in. Only about an inch remained outside.

"You did it baby, you took the whole thing," I told her.

"It's in?" asked Jenny.

"The whole thing? That beast is in my ass?" asked Cheryl.

"All of it. Now I'm going to fuck you."

"Slowly, Steve, please." Cheryl pleaded.

"Fuck her" Jenny hissed, "Fuck her butt-hole."

I started fucking her with about two inches, and I could feel as her tight hole finally loosened up enough for more vigorous action. Holding her butt cheeks, I was soon fucking her with my entire cock, long strokes, that actually did bottom out. I was stretching her ass all out of shape; I was so excited.

Cheryl was babbling now, "That's it fuck me, all of it uuuunhhh, fuck, uuuunh, I'm taking it all, up the ass. God, ohh, yeah. Yeah. Like that. You like my tight ass. My tight, tight ass. Who's tight now - FUCK, uuuunh, ooh yeah..."

"Tell me, Steve," Jenny spoke out.

"She's got it all. I'm fucking her with everything I got. All the way out, and all the way back in. It's amazing. She is so tight, I'm gonna come soon."

"If I was there, I'd make you pull out and come in my mouth." Jenny said.

"God Cheryl! Your ass is so sweet! You're sister is listening to me ream your ass for the first time. I'm going to come, feel me getting even bigger? You are going to take my cum way deep inside your ass, tell me if you can feel it, Ohhh, I'm there, I'm there - AAAAHHhhhh", I dumped my load of spunk driven in to the hilt.

"Oh my god, I felt every spurt, it burns deep inside me! God that was the most intense feeling!" Cheryl blurted out.

"God, I came so hard here you couldn't believe it!" Jenny confessed. "Thanks so much for sharing that with me."

"That was incredible," I gasped as I collapsed onto my side.

"You know, Jenny, I'm going to want to watch you try to take him up your ass." Cheryl told her. "Turn about's fair play."

"I know, and when he does, I want you there too. Goodnight now, I love you both."

"Night, sis," Cheryl managed.

"Night Jen, we love you too." I hung up the phone.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,386 Followers