All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 18'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good stuff

i am enjoying it, this was good. i really like the mike humiliation parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another wrecked marriage.

Hurry up and kill off Mike why don't you. There's no more love in that relationship, and for the daughter for her father either. I know, have it come out that Jesse REALLY isn't his daughter and that Jenny's fooled Jen and Mike all along. That'll stick a fork in it, it's so done. This is a tired old formula that is no longer interesting nor entertaining. Not even the least bit erotic. Put it out of our misery and blow everyone's heads off. voted a 1. I'd give it a 0 if they let me. Have you noticed your vote totals declining? Not even 1 chapter above a 4.5 average which is the threshold for a HOT designation. Bag it, tie it off, tag it then toss it on the trash heap or drown it.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouover 9 years ago
Just more of the same blah blah blah

I really want to think there is going to be more to this story than jen and jesse screwing. Your attempt to make Mike consider whats right in front of his face is admirable. However you need to shake this shit up. scot needs to show just how much of a dick he still is. aliie's true colors need to be revealed as well.

I am hoping that JK introduces Mike to someone that will love and be love by him in a give and give relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The other side

This story is as good as that of X's, but like his efforts it fails to develop Mike's character consistent with his alleged skills in math, computer science and interpersonal relatiions, rather being portrayed as an obsequious failure subservient to an egocentric spouse who badly needs grounding. To be more than a porn fantasy the writer needs to explore real life challenges, routines, and the fact STDs are not absent having been a scourge since the dawn of recorded history. Please try to make your characters, plots, and scenes realistic.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and THANKS for sharing this amazing story!

KorianderKorianderover 9 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

I found this series when searching for mother and daughter incest stories. I was confused at first, because almost all chapters had a comparatively low score. Thus, I fully expected some bad writing. However, when I read through some of the chapters, I quickly noticed that's not the case - which confused me even more.

Maedhros, I admire your writing and the determination you show. You have pushed your story forward regardless of all the anonymous haters and down-voters.

As for myself, I really dig the lesbian incest theme of the story, even though sex scenes tend to be less graphic and shorter than I would hope for.

However, I cringe - not so much at the 'cuckold' theme - but at the verbal humiliation Mike is being put through by his wife and daughter. My guess is that's the cause for the down-voting.

Well, I'm not going to down-vote a well written series just because it doesn't cater to my personal tastes and desires. Continue to ignore the haters and develop your story. I for one am looking forward to the foursome between the two mothers and their daughters.

Koriander

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous