Jen Gets Her Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen felt the woman's touch on her nipples, and a shock wave was sent through her body. "It was very good. You really are a hot thing. How do you know me?"

Jen took a deep breath." It's me mom."

Jen heard the gasp as the fingers quit playing with her nipples. "You are joking right?"

Jen rolled over and turned on the bedside light. Slowly she removed her mother's blindfold. "Oh no. Oh no," her mother said. "What have I done?"

"Mom, its ok. I loved it, and I love you."

"This is so wrong. What would people think?"

"What did you think a few minutes ago when I was licking you? Did it feel wrong then?" Jen asked.

Her mother said nothing. She just sighed. "Well did it?" Jen asked.

"No, I guess it didn't," her mother admitted.

"I wanted this mom, and it was me not you that did all of this."

"It was wrong Jen. You know that."

"No I don't know that. I do know that you made me feel wonderful. I think I did the same for you, and now just because you think it is wrong it takes all of that away? I don't think so." Jen shouted. "I love you! This was a way I wanted to show you that."

"Oh Jen, I love you too and always will, but people would never understand this. No matter how good it felt or right it feels to you or me." "See, it did feel good didn't it? You have to admit you liked it." Jen challenged.

"Baby that is not the point. How could you explain this?" her mom asked.

"Who is going to know? Why would I or anyone want to spoil something that feels so good?" Jen retorted.

With that Jen kissed her mother on her lips. "I wanted this so bad," she said as she kissed her again. "Don't take this away from me."

Her mother turned and took Jen in her arms." Baby, what am I going to do with you?"

"Well mom. How about what you just did to me?"

She felt her mother brush her nipples. "You really liked that didn't you?"

"Oh yeah," Jen responded." Mom, how long has it been since you had a cock in you?"

"What kind of question is that?" her mother asked.

"Just wondering," Jen said.

"How about you young lady? Do you have a male friend?"

"Yes mom I do and I think you would like him. He is fun and exciting and kind of wild," Jen responded.

"It has been a long time since I have had a wild man," her mother laughed.

Jen proceeded to tell her mom the details of some the sex that her and David had. She did not tell her mother who the "man" was, only what they did. "Wow baby. What do you want with me if you are getting all of that?" her mom asked.

"Because I wanted you, and to be honest I was hoping we could both play with him some." Jen answered. "I think he would be fun for both of us to play with."

Her mom started sucking Jen's nipples. "Tell me what you think we would do with him?"

"Well, I think he and I could start by sucking your awesome tits. Then we could take turns licking that clit of yours, and then I would watch him fuck you while I used one of your toys." Jen said.

"You really are a naughty girl baby,"

"Interested?" Jen asked.

"Maybe. I am really interested in you right now," her mother replied.

Jen lay down and whispered, "Do me."

Her mother selected a double toy and had Jen spread her legs and lift them up. Using only the moisture from Jen's pussy she moistened the smaller appendage that went in the ass. Slowly she inserted it into the tight hole. She heard a moan from Jen, and put the larger portion of the toy in her daughter's pussy. She gave a slight twist at the bottom of the toy and it began to vibrate. She leaned up and took one of her daughter's nipples in her mouth and gently sucked. Slowly she moved the vibrating toy in and out of Jen.

"Fuck, I love how that feels," murmured Jen.

Jen loved how the sensations of her mother's lips on her nipples felt. It sent a continuous pulse down to her thighs, and heighten the sensation of the toy moving in and out of her. She opened her eyes and saw her mothers head moving as she worked on her nipples. It was a tremendous turn on.

"Faster," Jen commanded.' Move it faster, and bit my nipples a little."

Her mother increased the speed of the vibration, and how it moved in and out of the two holes it filled. She clamped down on the enlarged nipple of Jen until she heard Jen gasp. Then she flicked them with her tongue between the teeth, and this caused Jen to thrust her hips as if to drive the toy even deeper.

Jen knew she was close to cumming and wanted her mother to kiss her as she did. "Kiss me mom, I need you to kiss me." Jen hissed. Her mother stopped working her nipples and their lips found each other. With a final flurry of rapid thrusting by her mother Jen came. Her moans were smothered by her mother's lips and tongue that covered her mouth.

"Oh my god," Jen panted." I can't believe it. It made me curl my toes. You are awesome."

"I really like how you cum babe," her mother said. "Very intense. A big, big turn on."

"Still think it is wrong?" Jen asked.

"I am warming up to the idea a little."

"Just a little? If what you did to me is a little, then I am not sure I could handle a lot."

They bother burst out laughing, and gave each other a hug. "Thank you mom," I needed this. She kissed her mother again.

"Ok, I have to admit I did too," her mother replied.

"So, any warmer about my boyfriend playing with us?" asked Jen.

"How long do I have to think about this?" her mom asked

There was a knock at the hotel room door." Funny you should ask," Jen said with a smile.

David stood outside the room. The sky had opened up and the rain came in waves. He could not figure out why Jen wanted him to show up here of all places. While their time together was not as free and easy as when their parents were gone, they found time to be with each other as often as they could. Standing in the rain he could only think that this better be good.

Jen quickly turned out the lights." Now be quiet mom. I don't want him to see or hear you for a while. I think you are going to like this." She moved to the door and opened it and stepped out in the rain.

"Happy birthday baby. Your present is inside," Jen whispered while giving David a quick peck on the cheek. "Hurry up and come in. The rule is you have to undress and you cannot speak until I tell you. It is dark inside so I will take you to your present. Hurry up this sheet is getting wet I am wrapped in."

David entered the darkened room, and he quickly got out of the now soaked clothes. He felt Jen touch his cock and it sprung to life. He felt a hand take his, and silently he allowed it to pull him forward. When they stopped his hand was guided to what felt like an arm. It was warm and soft. In the dark David could smell the musky odor of sex. It made his cock harden even more.

Jen moved David's hand towards their mother's exposed breast. She knew that once David touched the hard nipple there that he would take over from there. She heard her mother gasp as David gently tugged on the nipple. The gift was about to be opened.

David could feel the nipple grow harder under his touch. He was amazed at how large it was compared to Jens. He gave it a tug and heard a moan. He leaned over and gently sucked it, and felt it grow even harder. He felt a hand run through his hair, and then it pulled his head down to the nipple he was sucking and held it there. His hands moved the covers down and traced a line down the woman's stomach. It made its way towards her pussy, and he could feel the heat radiating from it. It was smooth and felt as if it had just recently been shaved. His finger probed the opening, and he was amazed at how wet she was.

Jen could hear her mother moan, and she could only imagine what David was doing to her. She stood by the bed and her fingers started teasing her clit. This was working out much better than she had thought. She could hear David sucking on his mother's nipple, and her mother moan her approval. She could not believe how turned on she was getting.

David was now rock hard and he knew he could not contain himself any longer. He broke away from the hands around his head and moved so he could get in the woman he had been touching. He kicked the covers away and got between the warm legs. He felt the legs go up as if to invite him in to the wet pussy waiting. He felt the touch of a hand on his cock that was ready to guide him in, and he let it slowly lead him to his desired target.

He slipped in slowly and let the shaft go all the way in. He was amazed at the heat being generated by the hole he had just entered. While not as tight as Jen, it seemed as if the pussy closed around his cock and as he started moving, it was like heaven. Slowly at first, he slid in and out. The legs he was between wrapped around his back to keep him close. The moans coming from the darkness told David he was pleasing this woman.

Jen began rubbing her clit harder. "Fuck her. Fuck her baby," Jen gasped.

David responded to the words spoken in the dark and increased the speed of the thrusting into the willing pussy. The woman beneath him matched his thrusts by using her wrapped around legs to pull herself to the pounding cock. David could feel the wetness and warmth from the pussy, and with a finally gasp he came. As the first load shot he heard the woman moan "Oh, fuck," and felt her shudder.

As Jen heard her mother moan she came from rubbing her own clit. "Oh yes," was all she could manage to say as she felt the juice flow from her pussy.

David stayed in the now overflowing pussy. He felt hands pulling him to the woman, and he lay on her chest. He let the hands rub his back and felt the pussy milk his cock for every drop.

"You too were hot," Jen whispered. "I came just listening to you fuck."

"Oh that was so good," the woman whispered. "You don't know how much I needed that."

"What a birthday present," David sighed.

"Oh damn Jen your brother's birthday we need to get home!"

"Relax mom," Jen said. " I think the party has started."

12