All Comments on 'Jenna - Sweet Size Queen Ch. 03'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, nothing new here.....

.....just jealouscuck's take one the same old, same old.

Yet another rewrite of a story that's already been written and rewritten a thousand times by several hundred contributors. This is becoming sort of off-putting.

I ask again, "Do you cuckboy contributors have anything new to contribute?".

I think not, because like the endless turns of a scratched record, the song never ends, we just get the same 1/2 line over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...........so you changed the names and the town, so what? IT'S NOT ORIGINAL, IT'S PLAIGARISM!

You could at least take some of the sense of thievery out of it by frankly, honestly and openly relating from whom you got the outline and ideas....what stories and contributors influenced your effort, etc. It's called acknowledgement.

Failing that, you are doing little more than copying someone else's work and posting it as your own. It's not, it's stolen. In almost every other place where writing is sold, shared or subscribed, this would get you kicked out. Please note, some of the contributors claim copyright on their original stories. Now, they have to defend their copyright, but I'd bet good money that if somebody did a little research, they'd have grounds, and there'd be legal consequences.

OK, soap boxing over, PLEASE, something ORIGINAL or NOTHING AT ALL!!!!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Each time...

Each time the got close to the abyss where their marriage will be destroyed...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1* !

Fucking black monkeys !!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
It's OK

But not as enjoyable as CH 01 and CH 02

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another nigger writer, another pathetic attempt at a story !

Won't those monkeys ever learn ?? "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boorring

YAWNNNNN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

Naturally given the authors name I can't complain when cuckholding appears

I have no problem with the wife being as adventurous as the husband is, or would like to be

Trouble comes to me when the guy seems to want the attitudes involved

Never had problems if we played with another couple. I never wanted to become a servant, wanted a hungry partner with an open attitude.

If the variety resulted in my wife downgrading me I would have losts all desire. The entire pleasure of sharing and rejoining confirming that we were the best, others were fun, but we were best for each other.

Very different.

Each to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous