All Comments on 'Jennifer is Taken...Beautifully'

by maxmaypo

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this site

This site should not be used by people who have a mental handicap as this author has, people like them should get help before they hurt themselves or some one else. I hope you get the help you most certainly need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent.

But you fucked it up in the last para. You entered the realm of noncedom. Let's hope you don't have kids...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF?

You are seriously fucked up. If I saw my mother getting gangfucked on the internet I would need to see a shrink to help me get that nightmare out of my brain. Only those twisted fucked up freaks that fuck their mothers would enjoy such a 'film' I would never, ever speak to her again. There are some things kids should not see this is one of those things. The worst part is that family and friends would know how much of weak pathetic subhuman the husband is. Writer you are really out there with the fairies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Are you for Real??

Absoutely the worst. Does anybody find this even remotely erotic??? Sorry I don't. It made my skin crawl. You have a sick mind for thinking up this crap.

Aussiemale50Aussiemale50about 12 years ago
Structure

I quit reading this because your paragraphs are way too long. Your stuff is mostly like that; nothing to say about the story 'cos I didn't read beyond the first thee para's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can these people read?

So, everyone is a critic, huh? I don't see them writing. I didn't think it was too bad, it could have used some edits, but I enjoyed the premise of it. It started well, and led into the introduction ok, the finish needed spread out just a little more. Overall, a B grade from someone that doesn't just comment on every story to say how bad it is- idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not erotic just another sick male into self disrespect and humiliation

Those few like you like you to be as sadistically sick as they are so they have company such as you are.<P>

However there is always a price little sick one. Like the drunk or drug user it will eventually take more and worse to excite you until life is really not looking forward to - unless you sink lower into other fetishes - then child porn just to get it up.<P>

Sad but deserved sicko - as you selfishly did it to yourself.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
The premise was/is off.

To believe that the human body could still be stimulated after so much attention is to believe that after hours of being in a kitchen where onions were being cooked you could still smell them. The human body doesn't work that way, IMHO.

The story makes me wonder what the point of the story was intended to be. Perhaps that with enough stimulation a man and a woman would give up their beliefs and live a life of no restraint?

A sad tale with, IMHO, no redeeming value.

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
enormous 10-inch by 3-inch cock.

How stupid can a writer be--1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazingly awful

The fact that I'm actually agreeing with DWornock should be a huge indication of how incredibly bad this was. So if you rape someone long enough they will become of the same mind as you? There might be some very small truth to that, (they'd sure never be the same person afterward) but I doubt if they'd ever be emotionally stable ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I rated this story 1 star.

Nothing erotic about rape, and humilitation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a

What a crock of B.S. this story is.

wifelvrmanwifelvrmanalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best story i'VE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!

sUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOPE IT IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Creepy

Now I feel like a need a shower. Kind a rapey bastard, ain't you? I'm sure you glad I don't live in your neighborhood. I'd fear for the safety of my wife and daughters. You need to be on some kind of list or something where we know where you are. Maybe a tattoo on your forehead or something that says "rapey bastard," so we know to stay away from you. Jesus you're a weird creepy SOB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Boring....

"Oh, Bruno. Oh, no. Oh, please no, Oh, God, no! Oh, yes, I'm cuming, Oh, No, Oh, Yes, Oh No, Oh Yes, Yes, YES!!!!!" Zzzzzzzzzzzz.... BORING! Maybe, MAYBE, if this bi slut had never had a three way with her husband and the french girl, this would somehow be exciting, but she did, and it ISN'T. This is rinky dinky story telling at it's WORST, with the threat of more to come. Do everyone a favor, make use of editors in the future, or better yet, LEARN how to fucking WRITE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story. pay no attention to the asshole of lit dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No, DO PAY ATTENTION!

This isn't worth even 1 star. Rather than posting it under loving wives, it should have been posted under non consent. Better still, they should have a special category for amateurs who have NO IDEA how to construct a story that's worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐”๐Œ๐ ๐“๐‘๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐„โ„ข (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What A Crock Of Shit!!

And beside the story being a piece of shit you can't even remember what you have written for pete's sake. When you have idiot fucking the black chick in the ass he is supposed to be tied up...well that's what you have written. But he can reach around and squeeze her clit and finger her cunt and even put his fingers in her mouth so she can taste herself....not likely if he is tied....unless you think you have brain washed all of us too!!! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

so where is thr revenge for all this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No thanks. Please donโ€™t have children

Sick story about sick people. Negative points all around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what non erotic garbage

ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Everyone was ashamed

Their sons were disgusted. As were their friends and family. And when he woke up to her disgusting actions he filed for a divorce. He used the video against her because lets face it, who's stupid enough to make a video of themselves acting like a whore? Jennifer discovered she had two STD's and herpes later that month. Three months later Genevieve was found face down in a gutter - dead. That crime was never solved. One month later Yuri was mugged and lost both his testicles. The others went into hiding. This was simply a disgusting story.

1 star

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Wow these two should be sterilized now

Or murdered either works

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nope

You lost me at "raped" there is no place where writting about anyone being raped is good or sexually exciting. I have known two women in my life that were raped and I can tell you that trauma will effect each of them their entire lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

.357 Magnum is called for here. However this maybe to quick for the 5 rapists. Mind control by whatever means is still evil personified. These five need to be wiped from the face of the earth.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Maxmay be a cuck.

JACKBETHJACKBETHover 1 year ago

What a fantastic fantasy fuck!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thatโ€™s great! What a sweet story. Such thoughtful friends and in the end we all became a little bit smarter and a little bit wiser. Forced gang rape is justโ€ฆItโ€™s just so romantic! Wow. Iโ€™ll treasure this little gem of sexual abuse for as long as I keep this page open. You wannabe authors out there, this is how itโ€™s done. This is a classic to be passed on from generation to generation as we do โ€œA Christmas Storyโ€ Maybe you could have worked that Red Rider BB gun into this but thatโ€™s ok. Thereโ€™s always a next time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous