Jennifer's College Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry ground her pussy into Jerry's mouth, then got up. Jerry had gotten her in a buzz with his mouth, and she knew he was on the verge of an orgasm from the deep-throat blowjob she had just given him. She looked at Daly, who was just coming over.

"He's on the verge, mistress," Sherry said to her. "I don't think he will last much longer this round!"

"I will endeavor, slave," she said. "Now hurry over to mine."

"Yes, mistress," she said.

Sherry hurried over to Mark, who was just getting his breath back. She stood over his crotch, facing him, reached down, and grabbed his cock.

"You are now going to be fucked by a tight pussy," She said to Mark.

Mark nodded, and held his breath.

Sherry lowered herself until the head of his cock was playing at her pussy lips. She looked down and thought she had a long way in order to sit on his hips. She made a mental note to bite her lip when it entered her uterus, then inserted that cock in her pussy.

All around her, Sherry could hear the moans of the men as their women lowered themselves on their cocks. The men had turned around so that the women could watch her. She saw Jennifer as she lowered herself onto Jason's cock, a look of pure lust on her face. She saw Daly descend on Jerry's member, rotating her hips a little. Jerry was moaning wide-eyed at the movement. Sherry filed the technique away for further exploration with her man.

Sherry bit her lip as Mark's cock bumped her uterus. She closed her eyes, and dropped a little. Her eyes shot open as his cockhead entered her uterus. Mark growled at the feeling, and grabbed her with a surprising strength. Sherry kept lowering herself, biting her lip until she felt his cock at the back of her uterus. Her hips barely touched his at this point, and she knew she would not be able to rest on his hips. It would tear her up. She started fucking him, rising a little, but never letting his cock leave her uterus.

Mark didn't know what to think. Here he was, following the commands of his new mistress, and he was being made love to by not one, but six women. This had never happened to him in his life, and he knew it might never happen again. He just wanted to be with his Mistress, and Jennifer, if he could.

But the girl on him was nice, too. And so was Angela. If this were the way with this group, he counted himself lucky to have met Jennifer. He knew his staying power, and he knew he would be able to last until the very end. The two Porno movies he had made a year ago for some extra money taught him how to do that. His uncle had fixed him up with the production company.

Mark helped Sherry fuck his pole. She had a crazed look on her face. Mark found it amusing, since all the girls that had fucked him had the same look on their face. He wondered if he was jaded.

Soon, Sherry got off and stood up on wobbly legs. Her face was a mask of lust. Jerry looked up from where he lay, and quailed. He knew he would not last with her now.

"Yolanda, you're nest-uh, next," Sherry stammered as she staggered over to Jerry.

"Goody!" Yolanda said as she got off of Tommy quickly. Tommy grunted as his cock fell out of her pussy and slapped his belly. He was tingling, and wondered how much longer he would last.

Daly reached Tommy quickly. Her legs looked a little wobbly, and she fell to her knees next to him.

"Never in my life have I had so many cocks in one night!" Daly exclaimed to Tommy.

"This is a special occasion, and special occasions happen a lot with this group," Tommy said. "A similar thing happened when Jerry and I joined. We had a round robin at that time, and it wiped us out. The women of this group are fantastic, and if your tastes run in that direction, I think you'll thoroughly enjoy yourself!"

"I think they do," Daly said as she watched Yolanda shake her arms in preparation of what she was going to do to Mark. "At least, I know I can make it with Sherry. She was my first..."

"Then I think you'll enjoy the rest," Tommy said. "She's the wildest of the bunch."

All the girls and guys were now watching Yolanda.

"Stand up, Mark," Yolanda said to him.

Mark stood up easily, eliciting some oohs from the women. All the other men stood as well.

"You strong enough to lift me?" Yolanda asked.

Mark looked her up and down. "Yes, I am," he said.

"Good," Yolanda said happily. "I want to be lifted and shoved on cock until I scream. You no stop until I scream, OK?"

Mark looked over at Tommy for an OK. Tommy nodded.

"All right, Yolanda," Mark said. "Here goes..."

Mark put his hands on Yolanda's hips. Everyone gasped as they watched his body physically tighten, and then lift Yolanda like she was a rag doll. He flexed his hips so that his cock was at her pussy, and pushed the head in. Yolanda looked at him, and nodded, closing her eyes. Mark then dropped her onto his cock, impaling her to her cervix in one shot.

Mark's knees buckled, but quickly regained composure. She was so tight! Her face showed a grimace of pain as she flew open her eyes and looked down at her crotch. It was stretched to the breaking point, and she knew that if she wasn't as wet as she was, it would have split her open.

Mark lifted, and dropped again. His face showed the grimace of a man entering a vise-like pussy. The sounds of the room were a mixture of surprise, lust, and pain, as the men copied what they saw. Jennifer was crying, holding on to Jason for dear life. An animal growl emanated from Angela as Eric stared intently into her eyes as he lifted and dropped her onto his cock. Sherry was shaking her head, and screaming her lust as Jerry was doing the same thing. Sam had Alexandra wrap her legs around him as he impaled her, her head back in lust. Daly was crying as Tommy worked her pussy in similar fashion to the other men.

"Oh, god, Tommy," Daly cried, "This feels so fucking good. I feel it rising again, and I don't want to lose it!"

"Concentrate on only the feeling," Tommy said through gritted teeth. "Let your emotions be channeled to your efforts, and do not think on the man doing this to you. Let only the feeling through, and keep the dominance at bay. You can do it!" Tommy dropped her on his cock again.

Daly's world exploded in her mind. She felt the tiger scratching to get out. She forced it down, and let only the feeling through. The tiger did not like it, and fought harder to get out. Daly forced it back down with every ounce of her being, and caged it. The tiger fought for a little longer, then subsided. Another wave of lust washed over her as Tommy dropped her onto him again.

Daly looked directly into Tommy's eyes. "I have caged the tiger," she said through gritted teeth. "Now fuck me, Master Tommy!"

"As you wish, Mistress Daly!" Tommy gasped.

Mark was rhythmically dropping Yolanda on his 13-inch pole. His eyes were closed as each time he dropped her, he could feel his cockhead try to enter her uterus. At the bottom of the drop, Yolanda looked like she was impaled on a thick pole, just hanging there.

Each drop pushed his cock farther and farther into the sphincter. Suddenly, on the tenth drop, he felt his cock enter her uterus, and she dropped another two inches until his cock slammed against the back of her uterus. Yolanda screamed.

"YES!" she yelled. "YES. FUCK MY CUNT! MAKE ME CUM HARD ON THAT POLE! DROP ME AGAIN!"

Mark did as he was commanded. He lifted, then dropped her again. Her scream this time was of lust as her orgasm hit. Yolanda seized up all of her muscles, making Mark yell in surprise, and a little pain. Her grip was so tight that he could not lift her off his cock!

Eric and Angela screamed in pleasure as their orgasm hit. They grunted huskily as their hips slapped against each other. Jennifer was shaking uncontrollably against Jason, and Jason was growling out his orgasm. Small globs of sperm dropped from her pussy as she was continually dropped on Jason's monstrous cock. Daly was hanging on to Tommy's head and shaking her own as wave after wave of lust slammed her during her orgasm. Tommy was like a fucking machine as he worked Daly's pussy through his own orgasm. Sam and Alexandra just held each other tightly, moving spasmodically as their orgasm hit. Alexandra let out a husky stream of Russian with each jet of cum shot into her.

When Yolanda released her grip, Mark lifted her off his dick. He set her down gingerly, and held her until her legs got stronger. Yolanda was cumming while Mark held her, and her body was visibly shaking. Her head was lolling to the side and she was involuntarily licking her lips, and gasping. After a few minutes she was able to stand on a floor soaked in pussy juice. She opened her bloodshot eyes, and looked at Mark.

"Carry me to my Master, Mark," Yolanda said weakly. "I too weak."

Mark easily picked up Yolanda and carried her over to Tommy. Tommy put Daly on the ground and gingerly took Yolanda from him.

Daly looked at Mark in wonder. He wasn't breathing hard, his color good. He was sweating a bit, but looked at the peak of strength. She felt awed by that power.

Daly looked over at Alexandra. "Your turn, hon," she said to her.

Alexandra looked at Mark, then melted into Sam, as if she were scared. "If you don't mind, Daly, I think I'll pass," she said. She was still cumming, and she eyed Mark's obvious hard-on with a mixture of lust and fear.

"No problem, hon," Daly said, now more impressed than ever before.

Mark, accurately deducing the situation, knelt in front of Daly. He had become impressed with her caring and strength, and knew he could be submissive to this woman.

"You've done well," Jennifer said to Daly, wobbling up. Jason was coming up behind her. "You showed compassion, even in the heat of the moment. Look, even your slave recognized it" She reached over to Daly, and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I think you'll make a fine addition to our group," Jason said. "It's time for us to repair to our own little corners to enjoy each other. We'll take the couch. Daly, you can use Jennifer's room."

Daly looked at Jason and smiled. Still holding Jennifer, she looked down at Mark, and then back at her. "Thank you for introducing me to Mark here," she said.

"You did that yourself, Daly. I just brought him," Jennifer said, tickled pink.

"Nonetheless. Thanks." Daly kissed Jennifer once more and then disengaged.

She looked down at Mark, who still had a raging hard-on. She reached down and grabbed it, a lust in her eyes. "Come, slave," she said to him.

Mark had no choice but to get up and follow her. He looked back and winked at Jennifer. She waved back.

Jason looked around for Jerry, who was cradling Sherry after a mind-blowing orgasm rocked their worlds.

"Where did you find this guy?' Jason asked of him.

"I befriended him just before the semester started," Jerry said. "I did not ascertain his true nature until I had been with Jennifer, and learned a bit on how she judged people. When I figured him to be a submissive, I brought him to Jennifer, not telling her what he was, to see if my assumption was correct. I was right. That was three days ago. Then she tells me of your call, and the addition of a female dominant, and told me to contact him and bring him along."

"Hmm." He then looked over to Alexandra and Sam, who were busy finishing each other off in a 69 after their orgasm.

"What about them?" Jason asked of Jennifer.

"Well, we were having some fun when you called. She was eating my pussy while I talked to you..."

"I wondered why your voice was a little shaky."

"Yes, well...I asked if she'd like to come and meet some of my other friends. They said ok to it, not knowing what to expect, but I believe she's learned a little more about heterosexual relations from it."

"You bet!" Alexandra said, then went back to sucking Sam's cock.

"Tommy! How's Yolanda?" Jason asked solicitously.

"She'll be OK by morning," Tommy said, "although I don't think she'll walk straight for a while after that fucking."

"Wow! So big! So big," Yolanda mumbled.

All of them laughed.

"I'm going to take Angela back to our bedroom," Eric said from the floor. "Jennifer, Sherry, if you and your men want to join us, you are certainly welcome."

Jennifer looked at Sherry, who nodded.

"We'll be there in a moment," Jennifer said to them. "Let us get the others their beds for the night."

"Ok. See you in there."

Jason took Jennifer in his arms.

"You are totally amazing!" Jason said to her.

Jennifer giggled.

Sherry and Jerry joined them in a 4-way hug.

"I am glad that Tommy and I are a part of this group," Jerry said. "To see you so happy makes my heart light, my little sunflower."

"I hope you're taking good care of my woman while at college," Jason said, while he viciously squelched a possessive feeling from hearing the nickname he gave Jennifer.

"No one bothers her," Tommy said from his position, still holding Yolanda. "We see to that."

"I can vouch for that," Sam said. Alexandra and he had finished up and were now sitting on the couch, holding each other. "This lady used to be one of her enemies."

Jason looked at Alexandra, who nodded. He looked again at Jennifer.

"Yes," Jennifer said. "She was the one I told you about, you know, the one who was giving me hell for a while?"

"Ah! So this is the one. And you converted her? How?"

"Let's say she paid a little lip service," Alexandra said.

Everyone laughed at her quip.

Jason looked deeply into Jennifer's eyes. "I am constantly amazed at the depth of your love, my sweet," he said to her. "That is why I love you so."

"And I love you," Jennifer said simply. She kissed him lustily.

"Don't worry about us," Sam said to Jennifer and her group. "We'll stay out here and help Tommy with Yolanda. She'll need some TLC once she comes out of her orgasmic coma. You guys go have fun."

Jennifer smiled and grabbed Sherry's hand, heading towards Eric's bedroom. Jerry and Jason gave Sam and Tommy a salute, smiled at each other, and followed the girls. Sam got up and got two cots and sleeping bags for them from the living room, whistling a happy tune, while Alexandra was fingering herself, and beckoning to Tommy.

**********

Outside, a man watched the last 30 minutes of action through the dining room window, smiling wickedly. He made a note in a book he carried as he watched Jennifer and Sherry skip to Eric's bedroom. He decided to leave for the moment, ready to come back another day. He thought about Jennifer again, and made another note. A thought occurred to him as he put away the book and snuck away from the window. He cracked an evilly wicked grin.

"You will soon be mine, Jennifer," Alan said to himself. "Oh, yes, you will soon be mine!"