All Comments on 'Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 02'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Wow, hard to imagine

being a virgin at that age. Not that it is impossible, just that this one had such an early start and loves her collar. She wants it and the 'Master' is being relatively decent at doing the right thing but the blackmail to the parents should be addressed. They would do better to just keep her coming back for the bondage for she has a need for it. She would too, I know how that feels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What really needs to happen...

is for these guys to really be Gorean Slavers..but that would just be too obvious, woudn't it?

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Amusing

Here are a bunch of guys who have no qualms about lying, blackmail, forcible restraint, simple assault, sexual assault and whole host of other crimes...BUT...they won't rape her because THAT would be illegal. They've committed so many illegal acts already, what the hell does it matter? They're idiots if they think their behavior thus far would spare them prison time. If she'd involved the police at their first text with the photo and threat, they'd all be arrested. She's lackwitted enough to star in the "Perils of Pauline".

However, since both parties in this little dance seem to have squat for brains and libidos that override all rational thought, we might as well enjoy the sex scenes.

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 11 years ago
agree and yet

I think this is best in the non consensual category. Clearly, she is getting her thrills, but there is just too much illegal action taking place for bdsm. Well written, a certain anticipation for the next chapter, and author, it is not too late to go nc!

jkimjkimalmost 11 years ago
good vibes

Enjoying her dilemma, but almost missed it in bdsm locale. Getting nice vibes with each chapter and hope it continues to a reasonable, that not necessarily believable ending. That is where the bdsm vs nc issue comes in.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 11 years ago
Keep going

Yes, keep this one going!

steph2004stersteph2004steralmost 11 years ago
i don't see it that way

personally, i am loving this story. i dont see it as something for which every guy would be arrested. this is her fantasy and she is not protesting nor resisting except in a token way. i can imagine this scenario, perhaps to a somewhat less intense degree, but it is not beyond belief, and certainly not beyond fictional erotica. more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
These stories are interesting.

They pay homage to the writings of John Norman, the originator of Gor.

socalgyrl08socalgyrl08almost 5 years ago
Click!

Omgggggggggg, I cannot read anymore tonight or I will never sleep. A totally amazing chapter!

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 4 years ago

"Elinor Britton...a fictional character...Slavegirl of Gor."

To pick a nit, Elionor stars in Captives of Gor, Judy Thornton stars in Slavegirl of Gor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love the Gor stories too

I’m a bit disappointed in Jen’s treatment after the evening is done... but this might develop more as the story progresses. Otherwise it’s moving along nicely.

m1km1n30m1km1n304 months ago

“We don’t want an unwilling slut.”

Hahaha, either this character doesn’t know he’s in a story about blackmailing and forcibly sexualizing someone, or he’s completely mocking her.

Either way, the takeaways here are 1) do not trust people, 2) do not clue anyone in to your real fantasies, and 3) NEVER give in to blackmail because it NEVER ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
1297 Followers
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...