Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,293 Followers

When she awoke, she was alone on the couch and Duane was standing looking down. She caught a strong scent of musk, and realized that it could only have been herself she smelled. She was naked except for the heels.

"Here's a towel deary. Go get cleaned up."

Every muscle in her body ached from the strain she had been under. Her pussy was caked with dried cum.

"Did you..." she could not say it.

"Did I what, baby?"

"Did you, did you take my virginity," she sniffled

"You mean, did we fuck your worthless cunt? Is that what you mean?"

She nodded, using the towel to cover her body as much as possible.

"Ha. No. I told you before; We don't do things like that. That would be rape. I won't take your precious virginity until you ask me to do so, on camera, so there are no doubts. Now, go get cleaned up."

She pushed herself into a seated position, noticing immediately that she was still wearing the collar, and then stood and limped to the showers. She spent a long time scrubbing their cum off, wanting to make sure she got every bit cleaned away.

When she came out of the shower, she found another outfit ready for her to wear. This time it was a skin tight latex mini dress with a low scooped neckline and a hemline just two inches below her pussy. She had some difficulty pulling it on and slipping into her shoes before she walked out into the main warehouse and sat down on the couch.

"You took long enough slut. Hurry up," Duane spoke with impatience in his voice, as he approached from the front office.

She looked up at him, a dazed look, mouth agape.

"Take out your earrings. Move it!" Like a robot, she did so, setting the pearl studs on the arm of the couch.

"Hold back your hair."

She could see he was holding two earrings. She'd had her ears pierced last year, against her strict parent's wishes. It was a necessity, she'd told them, when she started modeling jewellery. These earrings had dangling black disks and on the disks there was a word. When her eyes focused, she made a sudden intake of breath. "SLUT" was written on both sides of each disk. She was riveted to the spot by fear and arousal as Duane fitted the earrings into the piercings in her lobes. Not unlike the sound of permanence when she shut the collar, these earrings had a CLICK sound when he hooked them to her lobes.

"These stay in. It takes a special tool to remove them without cutting them." He explained. "And don't you dare cut them. Now, pull your hair back into a pony tail" he instructed, handing her a scrunchy.

"Perfect" He smiled. "Time for you to go."

She could feel them dangling, hitting against her neck on both sides. With her hair pulled back, she knew that they were visible to anyone who looked at her face.

"OK, Duane, if the pictures are over, please take this collar off me so I can go home," she tried to speak with an authority she did not feel.

"Nope; Collar stays on same as the earrings." Stated as a matter of fact. "We'll probably remove both when you come tomorrow night but it depends. Oh, and let's not be too informal, shall we deary. Sir or Master are the more appropriate ways to address me and the crew."

Her face burned with the heat of her pending humiliation. How was she ever going to go to school tomorrow? How could she ever hide this collar and these earrings? Why? Why was her pussy tingling at the thought of this intense humiliation?

"I can't come tomorrow night. I have a Macroeconomics class on Monday evenings. 7 to 10. Mid-terms are only a week away. I can't miss any of those classes. I'll fail." She pleaded. "Really, I can't." And as she looked at his impassive face, she added, "Sir."

"I'll text you." Duane replied.

When she got to the door the limo was there. Again the driver gave her the once over with his eyes as he led her out and opened the door for her. There was a fresh bottle of champagne in the limo and she finished half of it on the way back to the city. For the second night in a row, she was late getting in. Steph had left a note on her pillow.

Jen;

This is two nights in a row. What's going on? Is it a new man, or is there something wrong?

Let's talk at b'fst. K?

Steph.

She had no idea what she was going to tell her roomie. No idea how she was going to go to school, No idea what was coming next. She fell asleep fingering the collar on her neck and imagining the three moons of Gor.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,293 Followers
12