Wife Wants Him

Story Info
Wife wants her husband.
3.3k words
4.37
17.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go to bed." Lissa suggested as she stopped the Netflix show that they were watching alone at their lake house.

Michael watched Lissa get up from beside him and remote off the tv. He sat there and ogled her in her comfy pant covered butt as she placed the remote in front of the tv. Lissa stepped towards the hallway and Michael got up to follow her. Both in the back hallway she said, "Give me a second and take your clothes off while I am in the bathroom." Lissa said teasing him coyly. She disappeared into the bathroom. He followed Lissa's instructions and made himself comfortable on the bed she entered the room with a licentious grin on her face, her blonde hair piled on her head and in an oversized gray tee-shirt that said "Lucky" on the front.

"Damn! Just as big and thick as ever." Lissa complimented.

"Michael, your Ex-Wife was an idiot, you have an incredibly big dick." she said.

Michael sat there a second and thought about what his wife had just said to him. He just smiled at her.

Michael stared as it was evident that Lissa had no restraints of a bra to contain her swaying DD cup boobs under her t-shirt. With the obvious weight and size of her spheres, they hung low in her shirt and he liked that. It only increased Michael's hardness to his full, throbbing erection.

"You look ready. I think your cock grew a few more inches just by my walking in here."

"Michael, I'll say this again. Your Ex-Wife was an idiot, and a stupid bitch, you have an incredibly big dick." she repeated.

Lissa peeled off her oversized gray night-T-shirt and her big boobs spilled out to fall down against her ribs and then bounce into each other. They sloped down a little, her boobs were big with large pert, rose-colored nipples even when she was not cold or excited that sat on massive pancake-sized pink areolas that covered nearly the entire front area of her boobs. On her left boob was a heart tattoo that usually hid under her bra strap.

Michael was completely mesmerized by her simple act of taking her shirt off exposing her boobs. Her body was naked for him as he was fixed on her giant-sized boobs. Lissa walked the few steps to their bed with an extra teasing bounce for him to admire.

Lissa climbed on the end of their bed and straddled Michael with both of his legs trapped between hers. His cock rested between her thighs and pressed against the fabric of her panties. Her soft spheres dwarfed his chest and ballooned out between them. Michael began moaning as she dragged her oversized boobs up and down his torso.

"I'll show you something that I haven't before." Lissa told him.

She giggled and used both of her hands to push up her large left breast towards her mouth. She slithered out her tongue, slowly making circles around her protruding nipple. She pressed and wiggled the tip of her rather tongue in the center of her nipple. As the nipple slowly started to enlarge, Lissa took it between her lips. Michael watched completely awestruck with his mouth stupid wet at the sight of her self-sucking her own enormous boob right in his face. She sucked harder on her left nipple and moaned as it erected from her massive areola and jutted up slick, juicy and fat. She let the big nipple slip from between her lips with a gentle, wet pop sound. Michael's brain was on full overload into sheer bliss watching Lissa's areola pucker on her tit.

"Wanna lick?" Lissa offered.

Michael licked his dry lips and nodded his head yes. Lissa aggressively smashed her large left boob in his bashful face. His face was completely engulfed in the soft, abundant flesh.

"Ohhhhh yeah, that's it. Suck my big fat tittie. Suck it hard," Lissa passionately moaned.

Michael's breast-filled mouth went to work. He brought his hands up and enclosed her free hanging breast. He kneaded and pawed the resilient flesh while he sucking and slurping on its equally large twin. It was incredibly soft like gelatin but profoundly heavy, dense as she had been told. Michael was mesmerized by the sheer vast volume of flesh that brimmed over in his splayed, groping fingers. He sucked a chunk of her boob and areola into his mouth as its enormous size generously allow with her bulbous stiff nipple close to the back of his throat.

Lissa liked when he played with her big boobs sucking them and mauling them. She smeared her plump boob all over his face with his mouth still attached to her areola and nipple. She whimpered and deeply moaned feeling her panties accumulate dampness from her pussy. Michael felt her wetness on his aching member and sucked harder on her huge nipple and put her entire areola in his mouth.

Lissa relaxed her head back and moaned into sweet oblivion of five minutes of Michael feasting on her left tit. Grudgingly, he released her boob with a loud wet pop but immediately sucked her right nipple back between his lips. The right nipple had erected itself from all the stimulating Lissa received. It was nice and thick entering Michael's devouring mouth. He clutched and mauled her bulbous left boob while filling as much of the gelatin flesh between his sucking lips as humanly possible.

Michael's ears were all that she could see as his face were smothered unfathomably in her mountain of tit flesh. Lissa liked to hear the sounds of his wet sucking and slurping. After several minutes and having creamed her panties twice, Lissa reluctantly pulled her immense left boob from Michael's mouth. She cupped both humongous boobs with her hands and shoved them into Michael's face forming one extra-large boob. He helped and cupped the portions beneath her big jugs that she couldn't and started hungrily gorging on both nipples. He sucked extra-long and hard without taking any breaths. They both squeezed her big tits into Michael's mouth. Eventually after a couple of minutes, Michael stopped sucking to catch his breath and her nipples looked wildly large and pink. He hung his mouth open, then closed his lips over both surging nipples and resumed sucking with earnest.

Lissa succumbed to another powerful orgasm under Michael's assault on her oversized boobs and pencil eraser nipples. Her panties were drenched and soaked through onto his rock-hard tool. Her wetness caused his hunger for her huge nipples and areolas to escalate and lengthen.

"You must have been depraved of huge tits your whole life up till me," Lissa moaned. "I've never had them sucked this good and this long before."

She allowed Michael to suck on her nipples for a few minutes longer before forcefully removing both nipples from his mouth. She jiggled, wobbled, and bounced her boobs in his face. All Michael could do was moan and groan and suffer under the enjoyable punishment of having his face beaten by breasts larger then his head. Lissa smothered his face between her gigantic fleshly boobs, she stood up off his legs, bending over and dangled her heavy pendulous boobs in his face. She slapped his face repeatedly, over and over again with her monstrous boobs.

"I know that you could suck my tits and nipples all night, but, My God! But if we don't fuck already, I'm going to explode!" yelled Lissa.

Lissa pulled down her soaked panties and kicked them off her feet to reveal her recent nicely shaved pussy with a small landing strip above it.

"Your huge fucking cock is ready to explode" Lissa observed as she zeroed in on Michael's enormous throbbing shaft.

Lissa laid down between Michael's spread legs. Her gigantic titties ballooned out from her sides, using them as cushions as she wrapped her lip-glossed mouth over half his enormous cock. She bobbed her oval-shaped head furiously up and down his vein-popping hard shaft and copious of saliva trailed down his tool and over his balls. Lissa had to use jaw muscles she rarely ever used before to clamp her mouth over his extremely swollen member. Michael reached down and brush his fingers through her blonde hair and revel in pure bliss watching his wife suck his cock. She sucked his cock for all he's worth.

Michael was in a deep trance and moaned continually while lifting his legs up. Lissa grabbed the back of his knees and help his legs while she sucked and slurped his meaty, turgid cock. She felt the massive, bulbous head of his cock probing her cheeks and the back of her throat. Still holding the back of her blonde-haired head, Michael started pushing her head up and down his cock in steady motions.

"Hmmmm! Lissa hummed on his cock.

Her panties were as drenched now as her pussy juices bathed them and ran down her fleshy thighs. His mouth was open releasing a series of high to low moans and his eyes were closed as he basked in the glorious moment of his huge cock being crammed down Lissa's overworking throat.

Lissa released his slobbery fat dick from her mouth and snaked her tongue down to his huge, hairless nuts. She ran her large tongue over both fat balls repeatedly, licking every square inch of them. She then scooped up the one enormous nut between her lips and sucked and slurped on it. Once it was drenched with her saliva, she released it with a wet pop sound. Her nose frequently collided against the root of his huge cock as she alternated between sucking his big balls. A plethora of ecstasy ravaged Michael's body and pre-spunk oozed from his dickhead to her face.

She sucked on his swollen ball for quite a while before moving down a bit further. Lissa planted Michael's legs on her shoulders and licked the area beneath his hanging, bulging balls. He felt her tongue thoroughly licked his tainted area and in disbelieve, he felt her tongue slithering between his spread ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Michael moaned.

This was the first time he has ever felt a tongue lodged into his asshole. Michael done this to Lissa but this was the first that she had done it to him. Lissa busily worked her tongue in and out of his tight asshole as if she has done this before. This brought Michael to a whole new plethora of sweet, excruciating bliss. His body was quivering. His face was hot and flushed while his eyes were glazed over. His cock turned crimson red and throbbed as hard as diamond. He groaned really loud as his asshole continued to receive heavy tongue action from Lissa. Her face was buried between his cheeks while her hands kneaded them. She repetitively wiggled the tip of her tongue in his asshole.

Michael was on the verge of erupting like ever before from the sensational rim job he was receiving but Lissa stopped suddenly and repositioned herself on her knees with her feet curled up under her bare, firm ass. She hoisted up one of her heavy torpedo-shaped breasts with both hands and rubbed the large nipple up and down his bruised shaft. She squeezed her plump tits and ran down his veiny tool. She continued squeezing his cock with her tits. He then let out a loud gasp as he felt Lissa put her big tits on his thighs and nested his heatedly erected cock in between them with only the cock-head peeking out from her vast cleavage.

Lissa jiggled, bounced, and wobbled her pleasing tits up and down his massive, hard cock. She sucked on his big, swollen dickhead each time her titties moved down his cock and tasted the head of his dick. Michael couldn't see his jutting erection as it was engrossed in the ridiculous abundant of soft tit flesh and moaned to every bounce of her mammoth cushiony boobs on his thighs.

"Am I good at using the assets that I was blessed with?" Lissa asked of him.

Michael agreed a thousand times over as being simultaneously sucked and tit-fucked by his wife and she drove him insane and on the verge of releasing himself into pleasure, but that came to a screeching halt by Lissa.

"Time to ride this big fucker," she moaned.

Lissa stood up facing him, her big boobs swaying and undulating about and she moved up on their bed and hovered over his huge wet cock. She grabbed it and slowly slid down on it, inserting between her wide-open and wet pussy.

"OHHHHH......MMMMYYY.... GOD!" Lissa cried, as soon as Michael's beefy tool slowly filled her up.

"It is a little painful as you are so big this evening yet incredibly satisfying at the same time," Lissa moaned, as she fully impaled herself on Michael's cock.

Lissa planted both of her hands on either side of Michael's head and her knees on either side of his legs while her boobs were cascaded across his chest and midsection. His hands grasped her bent waist where her hips met her torso as she pounced and bounced down on his dick. The motion caused her big boobs to undulate, swaying all over his chest. She had teased him and denied him to cum twice, so Michael tried to seized control and thrust his massive cock up and down in her hot drenched pussy.

"OHHHH FUCK! OHHHHH GOD! So, fucking big! OHHHH FUCK!" cried and moaned Lissa, as Michael jack-hammered his throbbing dick, balls-deep inside her.

She dug her nails into the bedding and tried her hardest to embrace the impact of Michael's cock slamming up inside her. Her boobs bounced up and down his chest with audible thumps. He pounded her pussy harder and her big boobs lurched over his shoulders and then his head smothered between warmth of her mountainous cleavage as her twin giant boobs trembled and rippled with each thrust of his cock. Michael moaned loudly over and over again as he knew he wasn't going to last much longer fucking his wife's tight pussy that seemingly got tighter while he fucked her with high speed and intensity.

"I want you to cum inside, Michael. Fill up my naughty cunt." Lissa lustfully pleaded.

Lissa hated the word "cunt", she rarely said it only if she was really pissed at her boss and she rarely referred to her pussy as "her cunt".

Michael only ever came inside one woman ever and he was in her again now. Lissa continued to talk dirty and egged him on between her deep breathing and high-pitch moaning. He didn't disappoint and give her pussy a hardy helping of his hot white spunk in massive quantities. His spunk overflowed her pussy to the brim and leaked out all over his bloated balls and onto the bedding.

"OHHH YEAH! That's it! Fill me up and nice good... Oh GOD YES!" Lissa moaned, collapsing her enormous-breasted sweaty body on top of his.

"I haven't even cum yet so this is good," Lissa heavily panted. She turned around with her back facing him and spiked his giant tool back inside her ravaged cunt. His cum and her excessive juices made it easy to slid down over his cock. She planted both knees back on either side of Michael's thighs and she felt his hands grab her waist just above her ass.

Lissa fucked herself up and down on his cum-drenched cock. He had come already and he was more flexible, she could lean forward to grab onto his legs and her big boobs hung down and swayed back and forth against his thighs with each bounce.

"UUURRRGGGGG! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh fuck! You feel so goooooooooooooood in me! OHHHH FUCK! OHHH!" her lush mouth opened into extended, breathy groans.

After a few minutes, Michael rolled his wife over to the left, now lying sideways on their bed, pressing his chest against her back and his pulsing cock still lodged deep inside her. He pounded Lissa with his huge dick causing the bed to make a lot of commotions and stretching her creamy pussy in a position that they are not in often, stretching her in a different way.

Her toes curled madly as she was being impaled by her husband's big cock. Her boobs laid on top of each other as they pitched and rolled lively from her chest. Michael reached over her to roughly grope them, pulling and twisting her large nipples

Loud moans and subtle shrieks, Lissa gave her approval. Michael molested her big boobs while his massive cock plunged balls-deep in and out of her soaked cunt with hard, fast-hitting thrusts. His ball was almost a blur as they hammered against her thighs and pussy. He removed one hand from her glorious jugs and moved it down to her pussy and started furiously rubbing her swollen clitoris. The move was taught to him by Lissa and it was all she could withstand.

Wrecked with ecstasy, Lissa started cumming, bathing his cock and ball in her cum. The feeling of her cream only intensified Michael's thrusting. He knows that he only has a few seconds before she is overstimulated and she will stop him to enjoy her orgasm.

After a few minutes, Lissa's orgasm subsided but Michael wasn't finish yet. He flipped Lissa onto her back. Her big boobs spread across her chest and fell to her sides. He gathered up her legs and rested her ankles on his shoulders. He rubbed his bulbous dickhead up and down the dripping wet slit of her cunt before sliding it all in. Michael held onto her legs as he fucked her with the most intense conviction. Her feet thrashed wildly on either side of his head.

"GODDAMN YOU! OH YESSSS! OHHHH FUCK! Harder! Harder! OHHH FUCK! OHHHH!" Lissa blubbered hysterically.

Michael continued to fuck the hell out of his wife.

Lissa easily came several more times with earth shattering orgasms from her pussy being ferociously fucked hard. Michael felt his big ball tighten up again signaling he was on the verge of cumming. He quickly pulled his huge dick out of Lissa's cum-drenched snatch and flipped her on all fours. He kneeled behind her with her legs between his and thrust his hard cock into her pussy from behind. He clutched Lissa's shoulders and slammed against her firm butt as he buried his cock deep inside her. Her boobs were swinging and flopping outrageously beneath her, bouncing off her arms and her nipples dragging across the surface of the bed. Michael reached under her a few times to fondle them, but it threw him off his tempo. He moved his hands back to her shoulders and pounded her the hardest he ever fucked her.

Lissa moaned and loved his bold, swift move of flipping her over into different positions.

"OHHHHHH! I'm CUMMMMMING!" Michael yelled out.

Michael stopped and held stiff inside his wife. He shot the first couple of spunk ropes deep in her cunt. He removed his big dick from Lissa's pussy as she collapsed forwards on the bed. He stroked his cock once and within mere seconds, his hot gooey cum explosively shot out from his cock-head in massive ropes all over Lissa's ass and back tattoo.

After he had finished stroking out the last drop of spunk onto Lissa's back, Michael fell over to his side of their bed as exhausted as she was. He had a huge shit eating grin on his face as he basked in his own deviant glory of having the best evening of his life.

"Holy Shit Michael!" Lissa said pleased at being roughly used by her husband.

Lissa started stirring on the bed, weak and exhausted. Her pussy and nipples had not been so sore in a long time. She liked his roughness. She pushed herself up on her elbows and stumbled out of the bed on her wobbly legs, nearly falling out of their bed, her big boobs undulating heavy and grabbed a shirt that didn't make it to the laundry basket and used it to clean Michael's thick spunk off her ass and lower back.

"Oh my god, Baby! That was the freaking best fuck we've ever had." Lissa said approvingly.