All Comments on 'Jennifer's Secret'

by Erotican

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
LindaWLindaWover 12 years ago
It worked for me

Beautifully erotic and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And she would kill the husband

And she would kill the husband if he so much as looked at an other woman. Yes typical slut woman. Now that she has done it, she will just mount a revolving door on the house.

Stupid husband will just keep on making money for her play with and dye an early death from stress. And they lived happily ever after, except the shitty huband (but who cares?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OK

To put it mildly the wife in the story was real piece of shit.

Her husband is working is ass off to make a better life for her and their kids and all you can is do is thing about her self . In real life this marriage would be over, Once the husband finds out and he will cheaters almost always get caught. She will have to ask her self was it worth it ?

To me there is nothing erotic about adultery enough said .

BigTXTeddyBearBigTXTeddyBearover 12 years ago
Enjoyed it

You did a great job building it up to a great finish.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
hot story

well written. thank you.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
Attention To

detail and careful exploration of jen's thinking is wonderful! Writing is excellent. Hope to see more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another

brain-dead cunt thinks she's entitled to fuck around on her husband. Neglected? He's off working his ass off for her and she's giving her's away. Selfish bitch.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Delicate, very real...

and well-written. A winning combination for me.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
I would love scotsman to explain....

....how being realistic with "delicate" writing-(pray tell great sage, what exactly does that mean?)-constitutes attractive eroticism?- this was a sad tale of an ungrateful middle aged fool. Oh wait, now I get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
remember: fantasy is better than reality

It was a pretty good story until she caught Brad looking at a tape and she slammed the popcorn down. Then the story went to shit. Let her be a cock tease, stirring up fantasies for all involved. But once the strange cock gets whipped out, the impending consequences doom the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
remember: fantasy is better than reality

It was a pretty good story until she caught Brad looking at a tape and she slammed the popcorn down. Then the story went to shit. Let her be a cock tease, stirring up fantasies for all involved. But once the strange cock gets whipped out, the impending consequences doom the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Really?? Are all of the naysayers part of the morality police? This was a great story. Erotic, well written, and believable. If you don't like the actions of this woman just move on to the next story. Don't trash the work because it struck a nerve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very erotic and very sad.

Hopefully, this will not end her marriage with John. She is pushing 50 and a 27 yr old will not stay long. AS a one time fling, very hot! And I"m usually one of the guys who hate cheating wife stories. Well Done!!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Terrific story

3 pages of build up to an erotic conclusion. It didn't go the way she might have envisioned, but then it rarely does.

I wonder if all the naysayers would react as vociferously if the situations were reversed. A nubile young creature seduces a man who's wife is distant.

FWIW, IRL she probably wouldn't get caught. Especially for a single dalliance. For one thing women can be far more devious than most men. She'll assuage her guilt by banging her husband senseless. He, in his male egoic state, will assume she missed his spectacular sexual capabilities and bask in her adulation. It will never enter his mind that the loving creature that adores the ground he walks on could even entertain the thought of straying.

I usually prefer more action but I enjoyed this story immensely.

goodlife3738goodlife3738over 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I was hooked from the first paragraph. Loved this story, can put myself in her shoes. Enjoyed the sense of her own sexuality emerging after a lifetime of being a wife and a mother.

Loved the story and hope to find more that are written by you.

Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BEING HORNY IS NO SECRET

for most its a way of life. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A fictional story about a cheating 50 year old slut/bitch.

Wow that must be some fantasy you have there, have you told your partner you want to fuck some young stud? maybe he wants to fuck a young slut that will fuck him all night and then go back to normal, ask him I am sure he will agree to let you fuck someone else while he is fucking someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok, "Erotic" an

You wrote a story about a self centered 50 year old woman who betrays her hardworking husband with a 27 year old. Fine. Lets see if you have courage to write another chapter when she gets caught. Hmmmm, how woould you handle that? Based on this entry poor John will probably get trampled, and she will get away with it all. Right "Ann"? By the way mechanically, and descriptively, it was well written, and would probably get a higher score if you finish it and Jennifer properly. But I doubt it. Johns in the grave and Jennifer marries Brad. That is your finish.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
I'm really baffled.

@Anon, 11.13 and 11.26.

What are you doing here? Really? This is an erotic writing site where people write about erotic... things. Fantasy, real life, a combination thereof.

I feel bad that your partners' cheated on you. I've been there myself. But this is fantasy, where we can write down the things we daren't do IRL. You can't tell me you've never entertained the thought of a dalliance, ever.

If you don't like the genre, don't read the friggin stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHY SO WORDY ??

Good Idea for a story but every chance author has to describ situation in 5 words takes 30 -- almost like paid by the page! It just gets old fast trying to weed out the story from all the unnecessary words.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 7 years ago
WTF ??

Nothing but a cheating slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There is only one excuse for her actions

She is brain dead, and that is the best she can hope for, because then she will never realize her husband never saw her cheating ass again. She will also never know how easy she made it to leave her ass and go find a new life and wife.

More power to him and I hope he wins the lottery, and marries a beautiful wealthy 25 year old who's daddy owns a Scotch distillery and never visits the sanitarium she spends the next 20 years living in. No revenge, just a good life..

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
To anonymus

First it appears that all the anti story Anonymous comments are from the same person. For God's Sake get a life or at least some serious therapy. I know that for you to read this comment your pathetic weenie is hard and dribbling your inadequate fluids. There is nothing wrong at all with this story.

I'm sure that you don't have an account on this site so you hide behind anonymous because YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY to voice your laughable critiques under a proper user name. From here on NO ONE will take any notice of you except to report your foolish critiques and have them trashed,as they deserve.

norcal62norcal62over 5 years ago
Don't write in present tense. It's stilted.

Jen and John and Brad. Boring. How about a little more imagination?

I can't imagine a real woman asking for a guy to cum on her. What's the matter with cumming in her?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Old cheating whore will never learn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous