Jennifer's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was slightly comforted by what Jerome had said, but she was still more than a little concerned by the thought of having sex with all four of the guys, three of whom who were now looking at her totally exposed charms with lust in their eyes. Jerome then gently pulled Jennifer towards him. He kissed her on the lips. At first he felt her tense her body, but as he kissed her again, pressing his tongue between her lips, he was pleased to feel her slowly relax and begin to return his kisses. His free hand moved up and he cupped her breast. Again, he felt her body tense, but as he caressed the firm mound and gently rubbed a finger across her erect nipple, she moaned slightly and pushed herself towards him.

Jennifer had decided there was no point in fighting it. She knew she would have to go through with whatever Maxwell wanted from her. She was still concerned about having to take on Jerome's three friends, but she remembered that having sex with Jerome last time had been a rather pleasurable experience. She was responding to his advances when she suddenly felt someone else sitting down beside her. She turned to see Kurt, the tall blond German guy from the kitchen, smiling at her. Jerome pulled her face back to his and continued to kiss her. She suddenly felt a hand on her leg, and knew it couldn't be Jerome's as his were now fully occupied caressing her breasts.

The hand slowly eased her thighs apart and slid between them. She felt fingers rubbing over her pussy lips, opening them up to allow one finger to slowly slide inside. He dipped into the wetness and rubbed his finger across the hard bud of her clit. Jennifer could not stop herself, letting out a moan at this intrusion into her most intimate region. Jerome eased her down onto her back. He grinned at Kurt who was still engaged in exploring her pussy with his fingers.

Kurt looked down at the attractive naked young woman lying there before him. With his free hand he began to unbuckle his belt and ease off his trousers. As Jerome continued to kiss and caress her, Kurt parted her legs wide enough for him to kneel between them. Then he took his already erect cock in his hand and presented it to her damp portals. They parted easily as he slid it between them and into the warm wet interior of her by now well lubricated passage.

She groaned again and pressed her body up against him as he started to fuck her. Across on the other side of the room, the other two looked on. As they saw their friend sliding his hard length into her body, they were already beginning to stroke on their hard erections eagerly waiting their turn to enter that exciting young pussy.

Maxwell was more than satisfied with her willingness as he watched the four young guys take her one after another. By the time they had finished with her, she was looking disheveled, her legs and thighs covered with their combined juices, and her breasts reddened and marked from all the rough handling they had taken. As the guys thanked Maxwell for allowing them the pleasure of her body and began to leave, they looked back at the prone naked body of Jennifer still sprawled across the sofa, legs still parted, now totally unconcerned about her dignity, no longer bothered about what she was showing. She had suddenly realised that this was the way her life was going to be for the foreseeable future and there was no way that she would be able to change things, so what was the point?

When Maxwell had seen the four lads out, he came back into the room and looked down at her naked, abused body.

He smiled to himself. "You're just a dirty little slut, aren't you, my dear?" She looked at him as he went on. "And now that I have proven to myself what a slut you are, I intend to make good use of your pretty little body. There are a lot of my friends and acquaintances who will be willing to bend over backwards to do me some favors for the chance to make use of that body of yours." He smiled to himself. "So I suggest that you go and get yourself cleaned up and get some sleep. We have a train to catch in the morning. We are going up north. We have people to impress, and a new club to open."

Jennifer said nothing. She slid off the sofa and slowly made her way to the bathroom. After a long soak in the tub, she slipped into the large bed. She must have been extremely tired as she quickly fell asleep.

12