Jenni's Senseless Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni's Senseless Delight Part 6 [part 6 of 12]

Round three, in which partners are exchanged and other delightful naughty behavior continues among the friends.

After the exciting performance by the three beautiful people, Giles, Camille, and Liana, the group settled in to refresh themselves with a room service dinner. There was excited chatter among them as they enthusiastically rehashed the erotic experiences, especially those that involved themselves. All expressed gratitude to Hook for arranging this unusual and special treat, with Lee especially wondering how he had managed to keep her in the dark so well.

DAY TWO - NIGHT; Round Three

As the four relaxed with an after-dinner cognac, the conversation turned to other things.

Jon turned to Hook and said, "My friend, we have now shared some exciting adventures together, the four of us. We have established a great deal of common sexual ground. But you still haven't answered my question about when you had fucked my wife. Recall your answer during our little 'I Never' game (Part 3)?"

Hook turned serious and, after a long look at Jenni, during which she nodded slightly, he responded. "Jon, we should have told you and Lee before, but Jenni and I have been corresponding by e-mail for some time. I was intrigued with several of the erotic stories she writes for EroticStories.com, and we found common areas of interest. At first, it was the usual banter. You know, 'is that story true?' and 'where did you get that idea from' and so forth. We did the usual innuendos and shared a small amount of sexual history and preferences. She impressed on me the love you two shared, as did I about Lee. Eventually, we both admitted that life had become pretty routine in the last few years. We cooked up a scheme to add some spice to our simmering pots, so to speak."

Lee interrupted at this point with, "Hook; damnit! Why didn't you tell me what you were getting up to? You know we had agreed never to keep secrets from each other after that time in the club in Toronto, where you were slobbering all over that 44DD 'porn queen' and I decided to get even by fucking that basketball player with the big balls."

"Now, honey, don't go getting excited. I know what we agreed, but you have to admit we haven't had much excitement for a long time. When Jenni came along on-line, I realized that you two would be sure to like each other. Jenni thought you and Jon would get along as well. And, of course, Jenni and I were absolutely hot to fuck each other. Toss in the surprise factor under false pretenses and we had what we thought was a win-win situation with this vacation."

During this recitation, Lee's smoldering anger gradually subsided, replaced by that familiar evil glint in her eyes and the beginnings of a sly smirk at the corner of her luscious mouth. "Baby, I'm not sure I'm ready to completely forgive you, or this wanton little slut," indicating Jenni with a grin, "but I have to admit you are still a master at setting up damned hot playtimes. Yes, OK, I've enjoyed this. Feel better now?" Before Hook or Jenni could respond, Lee next turned to Jon saying, "Jon, as the other 'injured party' in this little deception, how do you feel about it?"

Jon, who had been passive during this interchange, shrugged. "I'm not sure about all of this yet. Here I've found out things I never knew about my wife...you were a porn actress??...and I still haven't heard when she and your husband first fucked." He turned back to Hook and raised an eyebrow.

Hook then described the scene in the hotel before Jon had arrived. How Jenni had been sunbathing nude by the pool, having bribed the staff to disappear. How he was totally captivated by her lovely body - amazed that it was attached to such a clever and quick mind - and was drawn inexorably to her side. They had temporarily sated themselves with each other, including a bit of anal, which Jenni said she didn't really care for but, in the heat of their passion, had allowed, and even encouraged. The simultaneous vineyard fuck had been roughly planned, hoping thereby to rapidly get Jon and Lee 'hooked' into the scheme, but he alone had executed the evening's entertainment.

With this revelation, drinks were passed around once more, and all sat silently, contemplating one another with speculative expressions on their faces. Finally, Lee spoke again. "OK, buster, I'll grant that this 'grand scheme' has resulted in considerable excitement, fun, and the opening of possibilities. But the fact of the matter is that you and Jenni 'cheated' by getting in your licks first. OMG, I can't believe I just said that! ......Must be the booze. Therefore, subject to Jon's agreement of course, I propose a bit of equal time. For the next three days we will swap mates. No foursome during that time. Nothing is out of bounds. Starting tomorrow at breakfast, we girls will swap rooms. We come back to our original spouse at breakfast on day five of our vacation; No questions; no regrets. Deal?"

The expressions on the others' faces were priceless, just like the MasterCard commercial. Hook was leaning forward in disbelief, clearly wanting to say something, but restraining himself (for once, at least). Jon had a look of total lust on his face, as though he were a panther about to pounce on an innocent, or perhaps not so innocent, lamb. Finally, Jenni looked doubtful but intrigued all at once. She broke the silence by asking, "Do you think this would really work? Jon, I love you and would never leave you or replace you with anyone. I know you feel the same way. Still, we have never connected with a couple like these two before. This might be just the thing to supercharge our lives. What do you think?"

Jon, gazing steadily at lee, but responding to Jenni, said, "Sweet rose, I am absolutely confident that we will emerge from this experience with our marriage even stronger. You are more than enough for any man, luv, and I worship every part of you. But I, as you already have, would love to sample the delightful charms Lee offers. I would like a foretaste of that mature passion we will have when their ages. I would like to cement our friendship in the same way you and Hook have done." He turns back to his wife and waits for her response, hope written deeply on his face.

"Oh Jon, that was most beautifully said. You take care of me like no one else could, but I agree to Lee's suggestion. I will miss you dreadfully; we have never been apart before since our marriage, but I suspect that a certain former aviator will keep my mind...and other parts...occupied for the duration. Yes, let's try it!"

All eyes focused on Hook. Without his agreement, the party was over. He had already gotten the ultimate 'prize' from Jenni and he was basking in their admiration for the exhibition he had arranged. But to relinquish his love partner to another man, to do virtually anything, perform god knows what depraved acts for two whole days...AND nights? Could he do it? Then, looking at Jenni, he spoke: "It appears as though I have a deciding vote here by default. All three of you seem eager to venture out of our mutually supporting group into uncharted waters, heedless of the dangers lurking there. What if, despite the assurances of love and devotion, two of us decide to continue the arrangement or make the swap permanent? What happens if the other two don't share those desires? Sure, the sex should be great, but are we willing to expose our marriages to the danger? Now, having said that, I have to acknowledge my wife, Lee, as a master...or mistress...of one-upmanship. She has neatly put me into a box......by merely asking for equality. She has asked me not only to share another man's wife - an all too common circumstance in today's world - but to share his own as well. That takes a maturity and trust that goes beyond the normal marriage vows. It acknowledges a woman's right to choose...to whom she will be faithful, and whom she will fuck. So, bowing to the wishes of my beloved wife, and our new and wonderful friends, I will make the supreme sacrifice by taking on solo, the youngest slut in the room, the voracious Jenni of the volcanic vulva. And further, do relinquish temporarily for a like duration, my impetuous sexual dynamo, the salaciously savory Lee."

Squeals, giggles and applause ensued. All four came together with smiles for a group hug. Which is not to say that hands did not find their way to rounded ass flesh or turgid nipples, that male bulges were not squeezed, or that tongues did not find their way into available orifices above the waist. No, gentle reader, I freely admit such things did, in fact, take place and were mere prelude to the activities that followed.

Lee reached out to Jenni and drew her out of the group. They whispered together for a few moments and then Lee addressed the men. "Boys, as the initiator of this swap meet, I feel it is incumbent on me to ensure we get things off to a good start. Now, I know we agreed to start the swap at breakfast." Nods all around. "I also know we are all horny as hell after the exhibition." Loud agreement from the rest. "And, I know there are a few 'I Never' items that could be checked off sooner than later." More agreement. "So, in a modified reprise of our enjoyable vineyard experience, and to ensure we get a good night's sleep, I propose that we spend some last moments now as a group...having sex...in full view of our spouses...with the person we will spend the next three days alone with."

Jon stepped forward. "Lee, as usual, you display uncommon good sense...and uncommon lust as well." Chuckles all around. "I think this group is in sensible, if not sensuous, accord." And with that, he took lee into his embrace and thoroughly French kissed her, saying, "You had never been French kissed by a Frenchman before. Giles checked that off for you earlier, but now you can say you have also been French kissed by an Englishman! God save the Queen and off with your dress, my dear!"

This signaled the beginning of a free-for-all that lasted for the next hour and a half. Jon was a major 'winner' in the 'I Never' sweepstakes. He fucked an American girl and Hook's wife for the first time; he guided Hook's cock into her dear Jenni's vagina, and he was observed in a temporary unconscious state after having brought Lee to four exceedingly loud and long orgasms, drenching his face and the hotel rug with copious amounts of female ejaculate [Which, by the way, has been tested and found to be identical to male ejaculate, minus the sperm, of course. Considering that the fluid most often occurs through G-spot or vaginal stimulation, and that the G-spot is the urethral sponge or female prostate gland, it all makes perfect sense. Women have been known to ejaculate teaspoons full to half cups full at one time.], and after having held his breath for the final explosion of his spermy mix up her hot grasping channel. The favor was returned when Lee deepthroated Jon's cock. In a state of total sexual bliss, Jon forgot to withdraw and allow Lee to breathe, thereby checking off one of her 'I never' items as she lost consciousness for a few moments.

Hook, meanwhile, enjoyed his first '69' encounter with the fabulous English rose, Jenni. Her labia were like a delicate butterfly as he spread them gently with his fingers, preparatory to laving the edges with the flat of his tongue. Then, curling it into a spear-like projection, he tongue-fucked Jenni's pussy until she was writhing nearly out of his grasp. Holding her soft but firm hips more firmly, he circled her clitoral hood gently until the small bud ventured out of hiding. Then, sucking gently on it, as Jenni was moaning more loudly by the second, he bit her clit gently and triggered Jenni's own rapturous ejaculation. Reminiscent of the earlier activities when she was teamed by the three performers, Jenni entered a state of continuous orgasm, strumming like a violin string, and leaking cum in prodigious quantities.

As her vibrations eased, Hook moved up her body, licking her navel and then her nipples, before sliding his rigid cock between her lovely 36C breasts. As Jenni held her tits together, Hook slid his cock, dripping now with pre-cum, back and forth in Jenni's 'other' valley. On the upstroke, the tip of his cock came within reach of Jenni's tongue and was the recipient of additional moisture and stimulation on the underside of the helmet-like head. Jenni said to him, "Play with my hair, darling," raising her head a little and pulling a lot of it to the front so it lay across her breasts and ribcage. Hook caressed her hair, running it through his fingers, as Jenni moved her arms down their bodies to grasp his buttocks. As she gently massaged his anus with a finger moistened in her own juices, he looked at her wild-eyed. She smiled up at him and nodded slightly. Hook quickened his pace, his pelvis thrusting back and forth in her tit valley. He was close to ejaculation when Jenni murmured urgently, "Do it Hook! Do it!" He went at a ballistic rate then raised himself up and shot three or four strands of cum into Jenni's hair covering my breasts. The first two semen strands were so strong they hit her chin too, but there was a satisfyingly large amount strung in among her shiny blonde hair. "Ohhhh Jenni!" he gasped, "You don't know how much I have been wanting to do that!" [Check off an item for Hook!]

He smeared her cum-sodden hair over her breasts; the action of that alone was a turn on for Jenni. She scraped some of his semen off her chin with her fingers and tasted it. It tasted good; a bit like a Marguerita. She then got a little more on her fingers and put them into Hook's mouth. He was surprised by her action, but sucked them clean. She pushed him onto his back and clambered over him to wipe her cummed hair over his face. She held his mouth open and dropped a large dollop of saliva into his mouth, followed by her tongue. Turning around, she settled her very wet labia into his face and took his softening prick into her mouth. Hook had shaved his pubic area and she had a grand time playing tongue ball. She had to stop soon though because he was expertly tonguing her to another shuddering climax. He had her hips in a viselike grip and had moved his tongue from labia to anus. Jenni called out so loudly in the agony and fulfillment of the moment, that Jon and Lee were momentarily distracted from their own fulfillment.

At this point, Jenni and Lee could possibly have continued to pleasure each other but, having done that already and mindful of the general rules of engagement, merely kissed and squeezed hands in acknowledgement of their sexual sisterhood. Jon and Hook might have continued, given sufficient rest and stimulation, but they, too, acknowledged that the day had been long, the sex unique, and the lateness of the hour.

The four newly bonded friends shared a last naked hug and giggle before a brief wash-up and departure to the appropriate room for sleep. With nothing more of an erotic nature to observe, dear reader, we take our departure also, vowing to rejoin the four at an appropriate moment.

Jenni's Senseless Delight Part 7 [part 7 of 12]

After two days of increasingly erotic behavior, the couples agree to swap for three days. These are merely highlights, dear reader, as no sane observer could possibly have kept up with all the excesses perpetrated on each other by these four sexual gourmands.

Lee had proposed equal time to make up for Jenni's and Hook's prior, secretive activities. For the next three days the couples are to swap mates. No foursome during that time. Nothing is out of bounds. She noted that some scientific research into swinging has been conducted in the USA since the late 1960s, and it has consistently found that swingers have better pair-bonds than monogamous couples. The most recent and most thorough study, based on an Internet questionnaire in 2000, found swingers are happier in their relationships than the norm. There was no difference between the responses of men and women, although more males (70%) than females completed the survey. She went on with the ground rules: starting tomorrow at breakfast, the girls will swap rooms and will not return to their original spouse until breakfast on day five of the vacation. They had agreed there were to be no questions and no regrets. Their agreement had been cemented by a period during which they fucked each other's spouse in the same room. Thereafter, they all moved to their proper rooms for showers and much-needed sleep.

Perhaps just a short word on terminology for the purist. Lee used the term 'mate swapping' to describe what is about to happen. Others might prefer 'swinging'. Typically, swinging activities occur when a married or otherwise committed couple engages with either another couple, multiple couples, or a single individual. These acts can occur in the same room (often called same room swinging) though different or separate room swinging does occur. Sex on these occasions is often referred to as play. A more common term is simply 'The Lifestyle', as it is becoming increasingly referred to in contemporary culture. Though there are certain key differences in the implications of the terms, the reader may consider 'the lifestyle,' 'swapping' and 'swinging' as describing the same acts within the scope of this tale, although perhaps they were really engaging in 'pseudo marriage'. It is worth noting that a complicating factor in international swinging is the etiquette in effect. For instance, in the US it is often regarded as impolite to touch without asking, whereas in the UK and Europe both touching and gently but firmly removing a touching hand are widely regarded as polite non-verbal communication in the 'playroom' context. Given the activities of the past two days, we can assume our quartet has no obvious such complications.

DAYS THREE-FIVE

The next morning, around eight, each couple awakened to a phone message from the hotel desk. Moving quickly, each husband helped his spouse to pack her things while she dressed for her days of pseudo marriage to a man she had only met face-to-face two days ago! Their choices of attire were interesting.

Lee had opted for a black mid-thigh wrap-around skirt, white over-the-knee w/chiffon ruffle and black satin bow stay-up hose (with the bows barely visible beneath the rear hem of her dress), 4.5 Inch heel dangling rhinestone beaded dressy CFM Sandals, tight silk blouse with a deep cleavage, and dangly crystal earrings. Her choice underneath was from the Victoria's Secret Pink(r) collection. A cheeky, knit boxsie, guy-style details with a low-rise fit, faux button fly and elastic waistband in imported cotton for cool comfort. This was topped by a stretch cotton/spandex convertible T-shirt bra, with molded, lightly padded cups and adjustable straps - back closure. Lee wore it as a racerback. Her hair was tied back in a tiny ponytail. God, she looked about 35 years old again. The image was reinforced by the gleam in her eyes. This was a woman whose appearance screamed, 'Try me out!'

In the other room, the actual 30-something sexpot, Jenni, was putting the finishing touches to the outfit she would wear to join Hook for breakfast. The faint trace of a nervous smile crossed her face as she selected a deep v-neck cardigan, with metallic trim along the neckline, sleeve hems, and rhinestone buttons at the shirred kissing placket. A skirt of tulle layers over ivory-colored polka dot jersey knit was completed by a leather bohemian belt. Her feet were encased in raffia wedges. Next to her skin she had chosen Zinco In On mix-and-match Italian lingerie in a light viscose/nylon/spandex fabric and romantically sheer pastel colors. The boyshort had a satin ribbon tie waist with delicate detail; the embroidered bra was unlined, underwire with adjustable straps, back closure, and scalloped embroidery. Her long blonde hair was brushed back from her forehead, similar to 'Days of Our Lives' TV actress, Christie Clark, leaving her ears uncovered, but highlighted with diamond stud earrings. Somehow, she looked older: more experienced and confident than her chronological age would suggest.