Jenni's Senseless Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni's Senseless Delight Part 8 [part 8 of 12]

We rejoin our two swapped couples; one in the Alps and one on the Mediterranean shore. A few more highlights before they return to their own spouses.

You recall that we left Jon and Lee fast asleep in their apartment in the naturist resort at Leucate Plage in the southwest of France. Jenni and Hook were similarly disengaged in the Alpian chalet in Gap.

Jon & Lee

Jon had discovered, to his delight, that Lee was a squirter. Jenni had never done this with him and he had always been intrigued with the concept. He had gone online and found in a survey at tantra.com, that nearly half of just over a thousand women reported that they ejaculate a fluid when they orgasm. It is actually much more common than once thought. It has become fashionable now to female ejaculate, though it is not necessary for great orgasms. An analysis of the fluid showed that it is exactly like male ejaculate only without the sperm content. It is not urine. Because most of the ejaculate comes through the urethral tube, it may push out just a tiny amount of urine prior to the release of the ejaculate. Considering that the fluid most often occurs through G-spot or vaginal stimulation, and that the G-spot is the urethral sponge or female prostate gland, it all makes perfect sense. Women have been known to ejaculate teaspoons full to half cups full at one time.

Lee had told him that, over the years, she had learned the techniques that encourages female ejaculation. She loved to squirt all over Hook's face when he was beneath her, as she straddled his head and held onto the headboard of the bed. She found that the technique could be fun and useful even if she never ejaculated. Deep belly breathing, relaxation, focus and visualization, knowing your body, and investigating the G-spot all contributed to a deep expansion of her capacity to orgasm and to being multi-orgasmic. Opening up the vocal cords while experiencing the ecstasy of orgasmic release is also thought to contribute to female ejaculation. Certainly, Lee was vocal enough during lovemaking!

Gradually waking up next morning on the sofa with Jon, Lee thought about her agenda for this trip. Of course, she would like to complete her 'I Never' list, and would discuss with Jon ways for both of them to do this. Lee also hoped that she could try something new that she had been practicing for some time, yet never achieved with Hook. Perhaps, this time, in an exotic setting and alone with a new man, she could finally achieve a state of continuous orgasm. As a nurse, Lee was well aware of the physiological elements of an orgasm (from a Greek word meaning 'outburst'): genital stimulation leading to a sudden increase in traffic over the sensory nerves in the pelvis; 8-10 contractions, each less than a second, of muscles in the pelvic organs; a major wave or explosion of pleasurable sensation; and a let-down period with temporary lack of interest in more orgasms. Over the years, she had gotten to the point where she knew how to achieve multiple orgasms, where she climbed to one or more additional peaks shortly following the letdown period after a regular orgasm.

But, she had not yet achieved the extended orgasm state. From her research, she knew that it was usually accessed by a combination of genital and G-area touching. A person in extended orgasm rides the waves of orgasmic energy to successively higher peaks but does not crest over and topple into the let-down period. She thought that it might be like surfing a succession of ever-higher waves, if she could just learn to ride the orgasmic energy for long periods of time. Some of her colleagues had described the sensation as feeling like filling a container in such a way that not only does the container become fuller, it actually expands its own boundaries. The expansion can occur in time (expanded orgasms can last for hours), but the distinguishing expansion is in the sense of space. There is the sense of one's entire body having the orgasm, of reaching for an even larger body in which to put all that orgasmic pleasure.

Perhaps here, at this naturist resort with Jon, she could finally achieve her desire. He was younger, with more stamina than Hook. Also, she would be proud to have the courage to go nude, enjoying the freedom of being textile-free. Being in a natural state, free from the restriction of clothes and at one with nature should be healthy for both body and mind. Jon had explained that for Jenni and him, naturism is an important aspect of their approach to life, their moral values and guiding philosophy. They considered naturism as about more than just nudity; it is about personal liberation, equality, even democracy. By taking off her clothes, she would be taking off all her cares and worries. Maybe that is why everyone is so nice here - they live the resort motto: "On ne permet ici jamais des personnes désagréables" (Grouchy people are never allowed).

Jon had given her a short brief on the naturist lifestyle on the trip down. She knew that it is naturist etiquette to always place a towel over a chair or seat before you sit on it - for hygiene reasons - to avoid leaving unwanted oils and fluids. She would see all shapes and types of bodies, including some families with young children. Pubic hair on men and women could be left natural, trimmed, or shaved completely. Among naturist women, the smooth (shaved) look has becoming more popular to reveal the beauties of their venus mound and vulva. The increasing interest in sexual pleasure and oral sex probably also influenced this trend. Likewise, many men remove some or all of the hair around their penis and scrotum. Some naturists, known as 'smoothies,' remove all their body hair. While Jon was checking in, she had glanced around the boutique in the lobby and seen a new 'intimate shaver' that is designed specifically for shaving the pubic area. It had a special 'micro mesh' and came with a trimmer for removing longer hair. Perhaps she would try one out, instead of going through the 'wet shave' process. For sure, she was not going for a 'waxing' or hair removers!

The practice at most naturist centers is for total nudity to be the norm throughout the day and wherever it is legal - which normally means throughout the hotel or center, in shops and other facilities of the resort. A basic rule is that no bathing costumes are worn in the pools. The several bars, restaurants and cafes have their own conventions or rules about whether clients can be naked or whether they must be clothed. Sometimes at least a towel is expected and quite often there is one rule during the day and another for evening/night.

Lee also now knew that a public naturist venue is not the place for public sexual activity. Public body contact with Jon would have to be limited to a hug, kiss or help with applying the sun block. However, she expected that this could also help the 'tease' factor in gradually increasing their sexual tension before seeking a private location for achieving her orgasmic goal. With this in mind, she slowly sat up and looked down at Jon's naked body. Smiling at how peaceful and relaxed he looked after their fantastic fuck last night, she reached out to grasp his flaccid cock, running her hand, which could barely close around it, slowly up and down until she stimulated some pre-cum. First rubbing it over his helmet, she then leaned over and licked him from his balls to the glans, laying down a wet trail until she engulfed the head and sucked gently. 'Delicious continental breakfast,' she thought. She carefully got up on the sofa over Jon's still-sleeping body, reversing so her pussy hovered over his face as she continued to suck his cock gently. She was becoming aroused now and her scent, combined with the stimulation her hands and mouth were providing, were having the expected physiological effect on Jon. The brain rapidly processed the sexual stimuli and transmitted them to the penis via the nervous system. A rapid increase in blood flow to his groin ensued, the vascular muscle in the spongy area of the penis became engorged with blood, and the outflow of blood was cut off. Erection occurred and Jon slowly became aware of the cause as he emerged from sleep in the most delightful way yet devised.

As Jon's eyes opened, he was treated to the sight of Lee's vulva in the full flush of engorged excitement. Her vagina was dripping; her clitoris was filling with blood and swelling from its hood; and, could he have seen from his angle, her breasts were likewise swelling. As he felt his nuts begin to extend, he could see her labia expanding in tandem. It took him but a moment to connect the sight to the pleasurable sensations in the vicinity of his male package. No dummy, Jon, he extended his tongue to provide additional stimulation to the delightful female loins hovering above his face, simultaneously reaching out to grasp her rounded cheeks and pull the target area closer for a more intimate gyn examination with his muscular taste organ.

Under such stimulus, Lee's pulse rate increased rapidly and she had increased awareness of her clitoral region. She experience throbbing in her pelvis. The muscles in the outer third of her vagina and anus contracted for 2-4 seconds, followed by 3 or 4 rhythmic contractions. Her uterus experienced wavelike contractions that moved from the top of the uterus to the cervix. Other muscles contracted involuntarily, causing pelvic thrusting and shuddering movement in the neck, arms, and legs. Her breathing was rapid. As Jon's tongue swiped at her clitoris, she went over the top, stiffened with a long, loud cry, "Awrrrrrrrr, Jon...!" ejaculated a small amount of fluid and collapsed on top of him.

Meanwhile, the rest of Jon's body had also entered the play. Impulses were sent to the ejaculatory center in his spinal cord, building to a certain level. Semen moved from his balls, through the ejaculatory duct to the urethra. Muscles around the urethra and ejaculatory duct contracted, forcing the semen out through his rigid penis. Jon orgasmed, accompanied by wildly pleasurable feelings and the release of sexual tension, while coating Lee's face with several strands of his 'icing.'

"Damn," said Jon, "what a bloody good wake-up, darling!"

"Anything to please my new man," Lee responded, swiveling in place to present her glistening face to him as she added, "and thank you for that wonderful orgasm, lover." Jon hesitated but a second and then swiped his tongue up her cheeks and across her mouth to collect his own cum. At some point in the process they ended up with dueling tongues, prolonging the glorious feelings of desire still flowing through their bodies.

As they disentangled their bodies and arose from the sofa, Jon remarked, "My dear, possibly unknowingly, you have fulfilled my fantasy to sleep with a woman wearing shoes!" Lee looked down and was astonished to find she still had on her super-strappy, imported leather ankle-strap sandals, with adjustable buckle and 3-3/4" covered heel. A big grin illuminated her sexually satisfied face, as she swayed off to the bath on said sandals, followed closely by Jon, whose male appendage was again preparing to 'score one for England!'

Additional stimulation took place in the bath, but, having momentarily satisfied our voyeuristic tendencies, we shall not concern ourselves with the lovers until after they have taken their towels to breakfast in the café and returned to discuss the coming (perhaps cumming) activities for the day. We suspect that they will involve some seashore sun and play, and perhaps involve a visit to meet Carol, the manager. She is renowned for her massage techniques, and has even been known to enjoy a massage herself from a lucky guest or two. She also provides a somewhat lucrative photographic modelling service, so perhaps a permanent memory of the visit could be produced on a DVD. For the moment, let us join my colleague in Gap to see what Hook and Jenni have gotten up to.

Jenni & Hook

Jenni and Hook had slept a contented and relaxed sleep after their erotic encounter on the balcony the night before. Sometime during the night the fire had died down to a glow and then dead coals. Since the temperature was mild, they had only needed a light throw over them as they slept on the furry rug. As the sun peeps up over the alps, Hook is the first to wake. He gazes at Jenni's naked body with desire and wonder. It still astounds him that they are so compatible, despite their age difference. Jenni's blonde hair is tousled around her face, giving her the look of a mischievous cherub.

Hook rises without disturbing his young lover, performs his morning ablutions, and makes a few preparations for later. Still nude, he strides purposefully to the kitchen, where he produces a respectable meal for two hungry people whose energy levels had been severely depleted. The smell of grilled sausage and espresso did their number on Jenni's specialized receptor cells in the olfactory epithelium, located in the roof of each nostril, in a region called the nasal mucosa. She rejoined the class of conscious people, rolled over onto her lovely belly, and gazed with an admixture of awe and longing at Hook. "Darling," she said, "watch that you don't cook the wrong 'sausage'."

"Good morning, Princess," rejoined Hook. "How do you feel this morning? None the worse for our activities last evening, I trust?"

Jenni's tinkling laugh assured him all was well as she said, "Well, aside from being carted off on the shoulder of some invading Neanderthal, secured in a somewhat embarrassing position in plain public view, having my little arse soundly paddled, and been ravished to the point of senselessness...I'd say I'm in pretty fair shape."

"But just think, sweetling. Another 'I never' stricken from your list. Although I'm not sure what I did to you properly fulfills the definition of bondage and discipline...I think you enjoyed it far too much!"

"Bollocks!" cried Jenni, "let's see YOU try it and then tell me it wasn't a proper B&D."

"Hmmmm, perhaps that can be accommodated, Jenni dear. We shall have to see what the day brings. Now, pop into the loo quickly and I'll soon have a peace offering." Sounds of flushing and splashing ensue. Jenni returns in a blue, crocheted halter mini dress that would get her arrested in any major city of the world. Showing off her lithe figure to advantage, the halter top and miniskirt were connected across her pierced navel with lightweight open-meshed fabric. Striking a pose, she teasingly said, "Hi, big fella, got anything I might like to eat?"

"I can think of a few," said Hook. "I'm sorely tempted to forget what I've fixed and dine on the aphrodisiac repast you have under that ridiculously miniscule dress. However, reluctantly putting lust aside for the healthy naturist approach, eat hearty, luv, I've fixed us a proper English breakfast!"

Having done a bang-up job of teasing each other, the two enjoy their breakfast. Hook proposes that the time spent in the chalet be considered in a naturist retreat, making the use of clothing unnecessary. The outfit worn currently by Jenni, he says, while exceedingly attractive, appeals more to the prurient senses than contributing to the healthy attitude about our bodies and enjoying the freedom and sensuality of not wearing clothes encompassed by the naturist lifestyle. Jenni grins evilly, agreeing to his terms, impressed that he remembered her devotion to naturism (although the scene in Part 1 should have clued him in big time!). She slowly draws the minimal garment up and off, settling back in her chair at the glass-topped table, and spreads her knees apart. Her 36C breasts, still youthful and firm, drop not a centimeter from their halter-enclosed position. Hooks eyes grow weary flitting over her body, enjoying the smooth, firm flesh thus exposed and wantonly displayed.

"I believe this behavior may call for drastic punishment in future," he says, "but since I instigated it at least partially, I should share somewhat in the consequences. Jenni, dear, do you recall when you let slip your pornographic film role while we were playing the 'I Never' game? She nodded and he continued, "Well, are you up for a reprise performance?"

"Whatever do you have in mind, you nasty man?" retorted Jenni as she shook her tits and batted her long, thick eyelashes at him.

"Subject to your concurrence, luv, a film group I contacted is prepared to arrive here, later this very day, to film us doing what we do so well together. A bit of a lasting memory, what?"

"OMG, you're serious, aren't you. What a wicked, degenerate old man I have tied myself to...Of course, I'd love to do it again! When will they be here; I have to fix my hair; what about...?"

"Calm down, Jenni. Let me give them a call. You'll have plenty of time to fix yourself up. Although you look better than Bo Derek to me right now. She was only a '10', you know," Hook delivered smiling. "I think you will like the script, too. I helped give them the idea for it. As a matter of fact, just to get you in the mood, while checking off another of your 'I Never' items, come over her on the sofa and resume your wanton posture for me."

Jenni smirked at him and sashayed her way over to said couch where she gracefully, as though clothed in an expensive designer dress, seated herself and drew one dainty foot up to nestle against the opposite knee. The effect was to spread her labia and reveal a very moist, deep-pink vagina. Hook nearly choked on a last bit of sausage he was finishing, but recovered nicely and brought a small fabric-covered box over to Jenni. Opening the box, he removed two, two-inch enameled and tinkling Ben Wa balls, rolled them around in his palm to Jenni's wide-eyed stare, and spoke: "Another item on your list, dear heart. Allow me to properly insert them." Kneeling before his blonde goddess, he popped a ball in his mouth, leaned in to Jenni's pussy, and pushed the ball into her vagina with his tongue. He repeated the act with the remaining ball and seated himself at Jenni's side while she shuddered momentarily. "Knowing your puss as well as I do now, I'm sure you won't have any trouble holding both balls in there all day. You can experiment finding the best spot in which to hold them. When you walk, they will not only roll together and produce delightful vibrations, but the tiny bells inside each will produce a faint tinkling sound and vibrations of their own."

Jenni stared at him for a moment, reached down with her hand to spread her labia, but could not see the balls, and said, "You are the most devious man I have ever known. You seem to remember everything I have ever told you. And now, you are going to make me walk around all day with these damned tinkling sex toys banging my G-spot? Well, you proper rotter, you had best be prepared to handle one hot and horny bitch at the end of THIS day!"

"Count on it," said Hook mildly. "Actually, I'm curious to see what it feels like to screw you silly with those up your gorgeous twat. Now, let us up and about to enjoy the day."

So, dear reader, while the lovebirds prepare for further heights of passion, off we go again to the South of France, to rejoin our other couple, also entertaining visions of photographic evidence of their time together.