Jenny and Carrie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear you'd be hard pressed to believe that Bob didn't just give her 10 million dollars. But, all she got was a very cheap car, which new could run you maybe and I stress maybe $ 8,500.00 but probably way less. She also has to pay taxes on it before she can drive it home. This makes that sight completely and totally pathetic!" Jenny said and laughed with the other 3. "Mom, I finally got that 2 ½ with a half twist down pat now. Now Ann wants me to add a full twist to my 2 ½ gainer." Jenny told Katherine.

"That's wonderful dear. I did see you trying that the other day. I'm very proud of both of you ladies. How do you feel your progressing Carrie dear?'

"I'm really doing better. For the first time I really feel comfortable with my dives.

"Great for you both. Now how about your golfing?" Leslie asked.

"It's getting easier for the both of us. By our computer, we both are hitting our drives between 260 and 270. But that's here. We'll get a good gauge on them today at the range." Carrie stated.

"True sis. And then we both are getting very good at putting and not too shabby with our irons. To tell you both, but both of our games are really coming together quickly. But we both have to focus on our diving for the rest of this week." Jenny finished.

"That's wonderful ladies. You know that I have this feeling that you ladies will take the championship over, and not only win it, but blow all of your competitors away." Katherine told Jenny and Carrie. "How do you see this sis?"

"I don't think either of you ladies will have any problems at all. I think the term the young people use now is 'it will be a cake walk'" Leslie teased Jenny and Carrie, who were both laughing at her statement.

"Thank you both. But Les where did you hear that one at? It's the strangest thing I've ever heard." Jenny said through her laughter.

"I really can't remember just where I heard it dear. Maybe the only reason I remembered it at all it because it was very weird."

"Sorry Les but it couldn't have been around here, because we've never heard it before, and we both are part of the young group. I do know that neither of us or our friends would ever use talk like that." Carrie told her.

"True sis. That's because it's not proper English. Really all it shows is just how unintelligent the person you heard it from was. Just like all the goof offs at school, who only want to use slang. It will only hurt them later in life." Jenny added.

"Yes dear that it true. I should know, because I still use some myself."

"What do you mean Les? Saying you use it too?' The ladies asked.

'Yes dears. I do. I swear or curse with the best of them. I have no idea why I do. But lately I've been thinking hard, that I'm going to try and give that habit up. For two big reasons, I'm married or for Claude, and lastly I don't want my child to grow up hearing it and start using them. I know it's an ugly habit, not as bad as some like smoking or drinking. My problem is just choosing the wrong words to express my feelings. Now that we all live here together, I'll have you 3 to help me." Leslie explained to Jenny and Carrie.

"Sorry Les. I think I went overboard. I didn't mean to label or accuse any one person; sorry I hurt your feelings." Jenny told Leslie, who scooted over to Jenny and hugged her.

"Jenny dear, you have nothing to apologize for hun. What you said is very true, I know you didn't direct it at anyone. It just finally hit home with me that's all. Whether anyone knows it or not, for the last few years I have been feeling very ashamed of myself for using the words I have been. See before now I didn't really have a reason to stop, and anyone who knew me would have expected it. But see I do have now, Claude and my child. Tow big reasons to change my vocabulary."

Leslie explained.

"We'll help you Les." Carrie told her.

"I'm very proud of you sis. That took a lot of heart to just admit to yourself, let alone to us. It's wonderful to finally hear you want to change that." Katherine said and hugged and kissed Leslie.

"Just don't be too hard on me; it will take time for me to learn to use other words instead of all the bad ones."

"We promise we won't hun. Because we each know it will take some time." All three told her.

A little after two that afternoon, As Katherine, Leslie Jenny and Carrie were watching 'General Hospital'. Jenny yelped and bent over clutching her stomach, to which Katherine scooted over next to Jenny.

"What's wrong Jen babe?'

"I really don't know. I had a sharp cramp under my stomach to my crotch. I'd better go because it feels like I wet myself." When she got up, Jenny noticed that she was bleeding instead of wetting. Katherine got up and took her into her room and checked Jenny out. She had an idea as to what just happened. As they were leaving the den, Katherine happened to look back and see the look on Leslie's face. 15 minutes later, they both re-entered the den.

"Well is it what I think it is?" Leslie asked happily.

"Yes sis. Dear Jenny has just taken her first step into womanhood. She has started her first period. I'm calling Linda to give Jen a check up." Katherine said and made the call. When she hung up, she and Leslie explained all they could to the ladies about this step Jenny just took and Carrie would take very soon.

"Well Jenny dear, how does it feel to know that you are not a girl any longer, but a young lady?" Leslie asked her. "Hun it's nothing to be ashamed of. It's a glorious day for you hun."

"Great I guess. Just painful right now."

"Don't worry dear. It's all a part of becoming a woman. Every girl has to go through this stage on the way to being a woman. It won't take long to get used to it." Leslie explained.

"Jen hun, Linda made you an appointment for 3:30 today. Where she will give you a thorough check up, and then explain everything we couldn't."

"That's fine mom. I need and want to learn it all. Then when sis' time comes I can help her through this and myself too."

"Well honey go ahead and get cleaned up. Then bring all your things and well head for the club when Linda's through."

"Ok, I'll be down shortly. Coming with me sis?" Katherine watched as both Jenny and Carrie walked up to their room with arms around each other's waists.

"You know, those two young ladies have really gotten so closely bonded that they do seem and act like a set of twins. They can both pick up on each other's feelings, moods, and are totally loving and very supportive of each other. I'm both thrilled to see it, and shocked at how fast it has it has happened. Look sis, if you don't mind, you can go ahead and take Carrie to golf practice. And we both will be there just as soon as Linda gets through with Jen."

"Sure sis. That's fine dear."

10 minutes later, Jenny and Carrie came back down, both carrying their golf and diving gear with them. The both Katherine and Leslie told each the plan, and then Katherine and Jenny left for Linda's. Katherine carried Jenny's diving bag for her and then the put both in the trunk and got in the car and headed out.

Once they entered the office, they spotted Linda at the front desk talking to her receptionist. She walked over to then and hugged both, then led them back to a screening room.

"Jenny dear, get undressed and into this gown. And here's a blanket for you if you get cold. Then get up here on this table hun. I'll be right back." Linda told Jenny and handed her the gown and blanket, and left the room. Katherine asked Jenny if she needed any help, Jenny told her she'd only need her with one thing, which was tying the gown closed, but the rest she could handle. So, Jenny stripped nude and put the gown on and Katherine tied it and Jenny got on the table and covered up and waited. When Linda came back in, she took her time going over Jenny 'with a fine tooth comb'.

Her exam took a little over an hour.'" Ok Jenny hun I'm through, you can get dressed while I talk to your mother.' With that Linda took Katherine out and relayed the results to her.

"Well sis, you were 100% right, it was Jenny's first period. But other than that she is in perfect health. But, I'm afraid that the poor dear will have a rough first go at cycles. She is having the 'painful' one right at first." Linda told Katherine, and she wrote Jenny a prescription. "Here this is some medication to help her with the pain she will face as well as the bloating." Katherine said thanks. Then Linda asked if there was anything she needed to explain to Jenny or teach her. Seeing that over the phone Linda had already told Katherine that she would teach Jenny how to use all the toiletries the she would now be using. So, Linda told Katherine to rest here in her office and let her go in and teach Jenny alone.

30 more minutes later, Linda re-entered with Jenny following. Linda relayed everything to Katherine, who was smiling and hugging Jenny. Soon Katherine and Jenny had to leave; they thanked Linda and hugged her, and left for the Country Club. It really took no time to get there, and Katherine parked next to Leslie's car. Jenny popped the trunk, and got out and went and got her clubs out and sat on the ledge of the trunk and changed her shoes. Then she closed the trunk and got her clubs and walked with Katherine to the golf range. Once there, Carrie spotted her sisters and ran over to her.

"How are you doing sis? Are you ok hun?' Carrie asked Jenny looking very concerned.

"Yes sis. I'll be fine hun. I'll make it. It's just a little painful right now that's all. Well sister dear let's get to work." So, she and Carrie walked over to the driving tees, where Jenny sat her bag down and got out her driver. James smiled and handed her a bucket of balls. Jenny said thanks and sat them down and started got loose and warmed up. As she did this, Jenny watched Carrie hit some balls. Well hit them is a mild way of saying it, Carrie was really launching them. The few Jenny had watched were more than 275, because the balls flew over that sign. Carrie looked up and met Jenny's eyes, to which Jenny gave her sister the thumbs up and smiled. This made Carrie smile, then Jenny got up and placed a ball on her tee, and took a few practice swings, and drove that ball straight and true. She and James watched the ball until it landed, James watched it through binoculars.

"275 and a total of 290, very nice Jenny." To that Carrie gave Jenny the thumbs up. Both ladies practiced their drives for another hour, and then both switched to their irons for the rest of their practice in golf. At 6:45 James told the ladies goodnight and he's see them on Friday, then hugged them and left. Both Jenny and Carrie got their clubs and went to the car and put them in the trunk, got their diving gear out and changed their shoes. Then they headed for diving practice. Those 4 entered the club, Jenny and Carrie headed for the locker room while Katherine and Leslie went and sat at their usual table Ann was already there. Those 3 hugged and sat and talked until the ladies came out ready for practice. Which lasted for 3, and then Ann held her pep talk with Jenny and Carrie.

"Ann, Jenny and I want to use our full names in the competition instead of just Jenny and Carrie." To which Ann told the ladies that wouldn't be a problem, they could do that. Then Ann asked why. As for an answer, both ladies spent 15 minutes telling her of them and their aunt and all the special things all 3 share. After this was done, Ann was smiling brightly.