Jenny and Carrie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. She is right, our family, diving and golf all go hand in hand to us." After they had finished with the talk, Janice led both into the locker room to meet their teammates. Both Jenny and Carrie knew a few of the girls in there. Janice left the ladies to get acquainted with the other girls there. After an hour, Ann came back in to get Jenny and Carrie, so they could get back to their room, and take a nap before practice. Once they were in bed, both Janice and Ann gave them massages to help Jenny and Carrie sleep peacefully.

At 6, Ann and Janice woke the ladies up. Jenny and Carrie changed into their swimsuits and rompers. Then grabbed their towels, keys and purses and followed the women out to the complex. Janice again noticed the determined looks in Jenny and Carrie's eyes, as the ladies sat their things down in two chairs beside Ann and Janice. Both warmed up and stretched, then hit the boards. After a few dives, Jenny looked at Carrie and said "Ann wasn't kidding, it does have a lot more spring to

it."

"That is definatly no lie there." Carrie agreed.

"I'm going to try something here." Jenny yelled to Ann and Janice, who looked at her. Jenny tried a 4 ½ with a full twist. Of course it came out perfectly. Janice met Jenny at the side, when Jenny came up and got out.

"How did you know you could do that Jen?"

"I got the idea after I did my 3 ½, which for the first time, caused me to fight over-rotation. You know I've never had that problem before. So, I decided to give that dive a shot. Now, I also have an idea that if I could do that, sis could probably do a 5 ½, knowing that she has to try not to over rotate. I know she can do it!" Jenny explained.

'Great. Go ahead and see if you can get her to try it." So, Jenny went back to the springboard where Carrie was waiting for her. Where Jenny relayed to Carrie what she and Janice talked about.

"Think you can try it?"

"Sounds good to me, I'll try anything at this point." Carrie said and got on the board, and got mentally focused. She did it, full 5 ½ and even with a half twist. This recalculation, help develop the changes in each lady's routine. Because this was one thing both loved. The competition didn't have regulated dives; they could choose the dive each wanted to perform. At, 9:30, they all headed for their hotel's restaurant for a bite to eat, then for Jenny and Carrie back to their room for showers and bed.

Ann and Janice showed up at 8:15 Friday morning with a big surprise for Jenny and Carrie. They entered the room quietly, seeing the ladies were still asleep. They both let Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl go to the bed and wake Jenny and Carrie up. Both ladies woke up quickly, and were very happy to see their sisters all over them. For the next few minutes, all of the 6 sisters were hugging and kissing hello, then they settled down.

"Come on ladies. Get dressed and made up, your family are all waiting in the restaurant for you both." Ann told them. They got up, dressed, did their makeup, and then did their hair. When they were ready, Jenny and Carrie picked their sister up and carried them. When they all entered the restaurant, the ladies were greeted by their family. They all sat down and talked for the next hour, when Mr. Jensen came over and introduced himself. Then he relayed his promise to Jenny and Carrie.

By 11:30, the positions competition was beginning. The ladies were starting in 10th and 11th spots for this. At first, as Ann and Janice advised, Jenny and Carrie started off with some of their easier dives, not at all for anyone else. But for the ladies they were a piece of cake. Halfway through the competition, Janice gave each the thumbs up. This meant to step it up, with some of what they learned yesterday.

For her last dive, Jenny have saved her 4 ½ with a full twist, which she nailed perfectly. The crowd was going nuts, they all settled down when Carrie was announced, also her dive selection, which her dive came out as perfect as Jenny's was. Now that they were through, Jenny and Carrie put on their rompers, and sat next to Ann and Janice all waiting for the rest of their competitors to finish. Then the positions that each would dive in during the elimination round would be announced. They both looked around and spotted their family and flashed their victory sign, who gave it back to the ladies. The guy sitting next to Ross and Claude was smiling.

"Are those girls a part of your family?"

"Yes they are my daughters." 30 minutes later, all of the divers had finished. When the positions were announced, Carrie got 1st and Jenny 2nd. Both were very happy and surprised over this. Actually so were Ann and Janice. They all wondered why they were surprised by this; it had always been like this for them. Then each realized that this was the USJT, and not a regular competition. Just a step lower than the Olympics, but, that didn't make it any less special for Jenny and Carrie. They all entered the locker room, where Mr. Jensen had his post competition talk with the team. After that, the ladies headed for their room, for showers, and to get dressed and made up. Because their family was coming to get them, to celebrate just like they did at home.

They had Jenny and Carrie back well before the 10 o'clock curfew. Both were in their room playing happily with their sisters. The floor monitor stopped by to check on them; she saw the happy faces which made her smile. Then she left, leaving those 6 to have fun. Those 6 sisters played all night, because Jenny and Carrie didn't have anything to worry about tomorrow or Sunday. So, the ladies spent the entire weekend, with their family and their sisters. Katherine and Leslie told the ladies that they would come back around 6:30, Sunday evening to get the girls. So they could get all the rest and sleep each needed for Monday.

When the elimination round started at 9 on Monday morning, As usual, Jenny and Carrie poured it on and didn't glance back at anyone. Both pulled out all the stops they could. At the end of the day, no one was close to the ladies. No surprise here, because it had been that way for Jenny and Carrie since they picked up diving. Both Jenny and Carrie tied for first place with totals of 745 points. Jenny did surprise herself, she could do Carrie's 5 ½ with a full twist. Carrie also got surprised also when she found out she could do Jenny's 3 ½ gainer. There was no- one in the field today attempting dives anywhere as hard as they were doing. Their closest competitor was one of their teammates Lynn Cox with a 472. After all the diving was finished, they all went into the locker room. For Mr. Jensen's post competition talk. When they entered everyone congratulated the ladies.

"You all did great out there today as a whole. I did notice a few problems though." He said and talked to the couple of girls who were having trouble, and then said he'd correct them in practice." Now I'd like to take this time to congratulate both Jennifer and Caroline. You ladies are very spectacular to watch. I'll say that I have never witnessed diving how you both do it, and with the perfection in which you both do all those pro dives. I don't see how Ann and Janice were able to teach you both how to do them this early in your careers. But they have done it, and it appears that you have learned them very well. Ann and Janice will tell you ladies when your practices are, I won't disturb what works well for you both. Well that about covers it, any questions?" Bill asked, looking around but no one said anything." Good. Now go get some rest. Tomorrow is the last day for the elimination round for springboard. Don't worry if some of you don't make it, there is still the platform to go." He said and everyone left for their rooms. Jenny and Carrie were walking and talking happily holding hands. When they thought they heard someone call their names from behind them. Both stopped and turned around to see Lynn running up to them.

"Hi Lynn what's up?"

"Nothing much I just wanted to see what you both had planned for the rest of the day."

"WE are meeting out family, and spending the day with them. Why?" Jenny said.

"A couple of our teammates and I are going out exploring, we wanted to see if both of you wanted to come with us."

"Sorry we can't today. Maybe we both can tomorrow or Wednesday."

"Sure. I guess we all could go out then too." They said good bye and went to their rooms. After their showers, Jenny and Carrie sat down at their vanity, and started on their makeup talking.

"There is one thing here that isn't making me feel at home at all." Carrie said and laughed.

"Really and what would that one thing be?" Jenny asked.

"That small shower as you know, we've always taken them together. Now we can't, how depressing." Carrie laughed.

"Yes sis. I'll admit that it doesn't feel normal, and I do miss it." Jenny said and joined Carrie laughing.

"How do you feel about what Lynn asked us?" Carrie asked when they settled down.

"You know sis I for some reason, don't' feel right about. We don't even know if we are allowed to do that or not. We'll have to ask Ann, Janice and Mr. Jensen before we can make definite plans. Neither of us wants to break the rules here." Jenny answered as she reached for the brush for the blusher.

"I have the same thoughts myself. I think we also need to sound out our parents and Leslie and Claude for their thoughts also. For me, I'm a little scared to go into a town I don't know, and with people I really don't know either. It could end up like last time on our ill fated dates. I know that I'd feel better if we had Ann, Janice, Mom, or Les with us. That way we wouldn't have that to worry about, they could help protect us." Carrie said and shivered; she looked over and saw Jenny who also was shivering. They both dropped their makeup and hugged and held tight to one another.

"Sis that's exactly how I was feeling. But I just couldn't bring myself to say a word of it. You know that we both are going to have to really watch out for each other. Now that we know what can happen went we don't. None of them are going to always be with us, and to watch over us. So, it's really up to the both of us to care for one another and to protect each other. Almost like a good marriage is supposed to be like. Not that I believe I'll ever have one now. Not after all we both have already lived through." Jenny explained. "Come on sisters dear we have to finish here, then our hair. Are you finished with the lip brush?"

"Sure here." Carrie said and gave Jenny the brush. "Let's just forget that plan. We both will see the city with our family. Speaking of which, they'll be here in 20 minutes." They rushed up the process, and entered the lobby five full minutes ahead of the family. When they arrived, all them hugged. Then Katherine and Leslie the ladies they all had decided to start on a tour of Sea World. They would have to postpone some of the sights but that they would get a good start on it anyway.

Once at Sea World, the whole family loved the place. After 3 hours of touring, they all took a break. All the ladies sat down on some benches while the men went to get everyone some hot dogs and colas.

"Mom, Les we both have something we need to discuss with the both of you please."

"Sure ladies. What is it ladies?" Katherine asked. So both Jenny and Carrie explained what Lynn had asked them, and then how they each felt about it. Also, saying that they just needed and wanted their mothers and best friend's opinions on this question to help make better sense of it.

"Well my ladies. It seems as though your consciousnesses are leading you ladies in the right direction. I know I don't like the idea of you going out in a strange town

without any of us with you. Promise me you ladies won't do that. Anything can happen, it's best to have one or more of us with you to protect you both all we can. I'll be damned if that happens to you ladies again." Katherine said and Leslie nodded in agreement.

By 4, the family dropped the ladies off after their day of fun. Jenny and Carrie hugged and kissed them all, and went up to their room and fell into bed, both happily exhausted. Ann and Janice scheduled practice for 7:30 that night. They discussed a plan with Ann and Janice after they had finished with practice. They both decided to use the same dive choreograph. Not one after the other. But one would use the dive early on and the other later. Which both thought would work out perfectly, so Ann and Janice agreed to the plan.

Tuesday morning at 9, the final round of the elimination competition had begun. As both Jenny and Carrie did yesterday, they both kicked it for all they were worth plus more basically leaving everyone far behind eating their dust. Both decided to throw caution into the wind, and tried some dives they each thought would work. As usual, they did and perfectly. Before their last dives, they went over to Ann and Janice.

"I'm going to add another flip to my gainer." Jenny told the women.

"Are you positive that will work?" Janice asked her." We haven't had the chance to work with that yet."

"I know. It's almost a sure bet. We'll know afterwards, but I have to try it."

"I know we have only practiced a 3 ½ flying tuck with a full twist. But, I'm also going to push the envelope too. I'm going to attempt to add another flip and twist to it." Carrie said.

"Well if you ladies feel you can do those, and then go ahead. No one can come close to eliminating either of you. Why not? I'd love to see those done." Ann said and Janice smiled and nodded in agreement. So, Jenny and Carrie went up to tell the judges their dive selection, and went back to the board and awaited their turns.

"Next will be Caroline Renee Hayward. She will be doing a dive only attempted in the pros. Her dive is a 4 ½ flying tuck with 2 full twists." Jenny stood watching Carrie get ready for the dive of her life so far. As both Ann and Janice were also watching this very closely. With a big surprise to them all it came out perfectly. When Carrie came up, she was greeted with a thunderous applause. But instead of waiving, she stood there watching Jenny on her biggest dive yet. Jenny waived as she was announced and her dive selection. And of course Jenny nailed it perfectly, when she got out Jenny let out a sigh of relief. Carrie rushed over to her with her towel, and draped over Jenny's shoulders. They both embraced and waited on Jenny's marks. Both ladies got perfect 10s on their dives. The crowd was going

wild for them, also starting to chant their names. As both went over and hugged Ann and Janice. The crowd was still chanting their names at the end of the competition, Jenny and Carrie held hands and bowed the crowd. Then waived to everyone and went into the locker room with their team. The ladies were both hugged and congratulated by everyone in there. The post diving talk lasted for some 30 minutes, and then the ladies headed for their room for some well deserved rest. They were spending the whole day with their sisters and family tomorrow. Then at 6, they would have their practice. The ladies took their showers together, it was tight but they managed it anyway. Then got in their gowns and got into bed and cuddled up tightly together and fell asleep.

Shortly after 10 Wednesday morning, Katherine called her ladies, so both would have time to get ready before the family came to get them. She also told them that they were going to finish the tour of Sea World, then if time permitted. They would go shopping for souvenirs of Miami. Both ladies loved that idea, and both would be ready in an hour. They took their showers, did their hair and makeup. During this Jenny noticed her brown was showing.

"Well sis. It appears that mom will have to take me back to see Aunt Rachel soon. My brown is showing again."

"Yes. Good idea sis. I see it also." Carrie said.

After 6 hours of touring and shopping, the family dropped Jenny and Carrie off at the hotel at 5, for their practice tonight. After a long practice, it was 9 when Jenny and Carrie returned to their room. Both worn out and looking for their bed. When Carrie went to unlock their door, she had only inserted the key about a quarter the way in the lock. When the door opened on its own, this caused both ladies to just stare at it for a minute. Then Jenny pushed it open the rest of the way, Carrie followed Jenny into their room and closed the door. When they turned the lights on, nothing could have prepared the ladies for what they saw. Their room was totally demolished, their clothes were thrown all over and some were ripped. Their makeup and personal effects were thrown all over and scattered around the entire room. They both held tight to one another as they backed out of the room, right into their floors monitor. She instantly saw their frightened and spooked looks.

"What's wrong girls?" She asked, who couldn't talk, they just pointed to their room. The woman went into the room and looked to see what could make these ladies look like that. Then she rushed back out.

"Come on ladies." She said and led them down to her room. Where she called Ann and Janice and told them the situation. Then called Bill and hotel security and told them. Ann and Janice both rushed over to the woman's room, when they entered both saw Jenny and Carrie obviously shaken up and each had tears in their eyes.

Both went over and did their best to comfort the ladies. Finally, they had both calmed down enough to talk.

"What happened ladies?" Ann asked.

"We have no idea. We returned from practice to find out room in that trashed up state. We're fine now, but it just shocked the hell out of us that's all." Jenny said both women could see she was still trembling, as Carrie was. As they held onto each other for support, finally the ladies couldn't hold it in any longer, they both broke down hard. Both Ann and Janice held onto their ladies. Bill Jensen entered at that moment, to see his star ladies in that shape. He went to look at their room for himself. When he got there, the hotel security and also the Miami police were there. He looked around at the disastrous state the room was in, and knew why Jenny and Carrie were in the shape they were in. This pissed him off royally. He went back to help Ann and Janice calm the ladies down, but it wasn't working at all. Thanks to what Janice had told him, he knew why it wasn't. There was only so much they could take or be expected to take. He told Janice to call their family; maybe they can restore both for the competition tomorrow. If not, the team really didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

At 11, Ross and Katherine entered the lobby, and were shown up to the woman's room. Upon seeing her daughter's faces, Katherine rushed over to the bed and embraced Jenny and Carrie, and then all three cried. Ross was in the hall with Bill, the security officers, and members of the Miami police. Who in turn relayed told Ross the whole situation as it stood right now.

"Oh shit! Those 2 ladies don't need nor do they deserve any of this abuse. Not after what they already had to live through and deal with. They had that coped with, but were still doing some patching up, now they have to add this to the list. The reason it hurts the ladies so bad, is the fact that each is so kind hearted, honest to a fault, and a willingness and eagerness to help anyone, Neither are weak or fragile just add all those up and it appears that way. Both really came along with our help, but I can't guess just how bad this will mess them up." Ross told them.

"I know how your family feels, believe me. Because I feel the same way, and Janice told me about everything they had lived through earlier. Go ahead and take them back to your hotel. Neither lady needs to stay here, even if we did get them another room, neither would get any rest, they would lay awake worried and frightened. Maybe, with their family, both will get their rest. And hopefully be ready for the competition in the morning. If they do feel ready, they need to be here at 8:30. If not call me at this number." Bill said handing Ross his card.