Jenny and Carrie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well congratulations ladies! You both put on one of the most brilliant shows anyone has ever seen, there in Miami." Julie said.

"Thanks. We are very glad everyone enjoyed it. Because I know we both thoroughly enjoyed making it all happen. Now if you all don't mind, we both have 2 questions to ask of all of you." Carrie said.

"First being: Where did you all learn of our nickname? And 2nd: Who made that very pretty banner?" Jenny asked.

"Well dears. We at channel 6 sports, kept up with everything that happened in Miami. So we could keep all of your fans here informed on everything. We also got a few calls from sportscasters at our sister station there, and from tons of your fans that were there. They all informed us of your nickname. So, we came up with the idea for the banner, which we had made for you both. You both are right by choosing that name. That name really does describe how you ladies dive, and take control and dominate all of your competitions. We also had a production company start making up t-shirts, hats, and everything we could think of for all your fans. We even got your sizes from your father and had these made for the both of you." Julie told Jenny and Carrie and handed a bag to each of the ladies. "In there, are silk jerseys, silk jackets, and one pieces for you. All with your nickname and colors, each has your first names on the backs of all them. We all do hope you both will love them."

"We do! Thank you all for this warm welcome." The ladies said after all that, they held a short press conference with Julie and the other reporters. Then they said good bye, and headed for home with their family after the banner was taken down and given to them. The family finally arrived home at 4, and helped the ladies take their things up to their room.