Jenny and Carrie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dears I for one am very glad you ladies had such a wonderful time. God knows just how each of you needed and deserved it." Katherine told them. Then she leaned over and looked in both Jenny and Carrie's faces really good. "Well 'it' must have felt good too." That had each of the four dying laughing, because they all knew just what she meant by saying 'it'.

"It was for a little while. I know I was very slow to start. For me there was some pain, but after awhile it was fine." Jenny said. This caused both Katherine and Leslie give each other strange looks hearing Jenny's explanation.

"What do you mean honey?"

"Well. I'll say it like this for both of us. It had the potential to be wonderful and all, but missed by a long shot." Jenny answered.

"We both talked quietly about how it felt for us, with men. But I don't how to say this or soften it, but it was like both guys were only out for themselves, you know? Neither would take the time to get us ready or I guess you could say 'heated up'. It got so bad, that afterwards, we would have to get together and make our love to get some relief." Carrie said.

"Neither of you had orgasms with Bobby or Ken?"

"No mom. It was like he was just using me to get off. Because there was no foreplay, he would just stick it in whether I was dry or not. Bobby didn't act like he knew how to turn me on. After he would come, he'd roll over and go to sleep."

"That was the same exact thing Ken would do. And this has to be a male thing here. But he only came in me once. But he loved to pull out and shoot that stuff on

my breasts or stomach." Carrie said in a very disgusted tone, and women saw Jenny nodding to that.

"It was the same for you too Jen?" Leslie asked.

"Yes mam, it was. I mean they didn't try at all to get sis and I started, and we both can get started up quick. But I never got close one time. He also tried only what sis has done to me. And god was that gross! Then again, evidently it wasn't for me to enjoy. Because I tried to tell him or move him to where he needed to be for me, but he didn't even try. He did try again, but I stopped him and just flat out told Bobby I hated that."

"Same here, Ken even grossed me out more because he named it. He called it: 'Eating Pussy'. After he said that, I knew I wasn't going to even start to warm up, because he had just messed that up for me. As for as sex on our honeymoons, with both guys it was just plan awful But, as for between sis and I, great!" Soon the ladies went up to their room and made love for two hours. As soo as they entered, Jenny practically ripped Carrie's robe from her body as Carrie laughed at Jenny's actions. Jenny turned Carrie around and bent her over their dresser massaging her tits and grinding her pussy on Carrie's ass. She dropped one hand slowly down Carrie's tummy to her drooling slit and slipped two fingers into Carrie who started moaning loudly. She slipped back out and caught Carrie's clit between her thumb and finger; pinching and rolling it as she with her other hand was doing the same to Carrie's left nipple. Jenny slowly made her way down to her knees licking and sucking as she went. Once there Jenny slowly spread the cheeks and licked up and down Carrie's crack and she even decided to kiss her rosebud. This shocked Carrie, as she gasped and pushed her ass back into Jenny's face. Jenny just smiled at her true love's actions, and took her tongue and dove into Carrie's honey pot. In and out fucking her fast and hard, Carrie knew she had no chance to last with that action. To which she didn't, soon she grunted and yelled out as a very big and hard orgasm slammed her. It was so hard that Carrie squirted in Jenny's waiting mouth and all over her face and chest. Jenny didn't even let up at all, adding her fingers into the mix, searching for Carrie's g spot. She knew once she found it because Carrie almost fell to the floor as her legs buckled, Jenny used her other hand to hold Carrie against the dresser as she came the hardest she ever saw Carrie cum before. When Carrie finished and came back down from her high, she turned quickly around and pulled Jenny up into a loving hug and kiss. Then Carrie slowly pushed Jenny back until her legs bumped the bed, then broke their kiss and pushed a smiling Jenny back onto the bed and she lay on top of her. Carrie started kissing her way down Jenny's body, spending time on each breast and even longer on each nipple, which was driving Jenny insane. Then, down to Jenny's belly button where she tongue fucked it. Then down in between her thighs. Carrie decided to tease Jenny by spending time licking and sucking the tender skin of each inner thigh and all around Jenny's puffy and leaking center but avoiding it. Soon, Jenny was moaning and thrashing around, she tried to move Carrie's sweet tongue to her pot, but Carrie took both Jenny's hands and laid them at her side and continued her teasing. Carrie knew the moment when Jenny couldn't take anymore, and finally dove in, which caused Jenny to see stars, as she erupted two times back to back. Soon, Jenny Sat up and pulled Carrie up and got Carrie to turn around and they settled into a nice 69, driving each other insane. Finally they finished and were hugging and kissing, and then arms in arm they went into their shower and bathed each other and then got dressed they did their loving practice of kissing each other on their breasts before bras were put on and kissing their mounds before panties were put in place. And then came back down, both Jenny and Carrie had decided to stick with their love, because each knew it was the best they could get.

On the 15th at six in the morning, both Jenny and Carrie were at their gate ready to fly down to meet their husbands. Who had called last night, to tell the ladies that they had found the perfect place. This was a 4 bedroom apartment, less than a mile from the UCLA campus.

Jenny and Carrie's plane arrived at LAX at nine, both guys were there waiting for them. The ladies spotted them as they disembarked the plane, and ran over to them.

After the hugs and kisses were traded, the guys took both ladies' over sized duffel bags and carried them to the car for Jenny and Carrie.

"Is this all you both brought? Or is there more that needs to be reclaimed?" Bobby asked Jenny and Carrie.

"No more dear. We both only brought these for now. We have made plans for the rest we will need down here, brought here next week. We both will have to go home and bring our cars back next week too."

"Fine hun well, let's to our new home, we'll let you both rest for the next week, then that weekend we'll go back to San Francisco and get the rest. You ladies will drive your vettes, and we'll pull our cars behind the rental trucks. Because I know neither of us feel very comfortable pulling the vettes. Then we can get some of our money and start accounts down here." Bobby explained.

"That's fine. But why did you guys decide on a four bedroom apartment?" Carrie asked.

"Well we thought about turning one into a study room, and the other will be for both of you, we ordered a weight machine and treadmill for you both. And it could also be a trophy room for you also." Ken said as they pulled into the complex. For both Jenny and Carrie, they had their place put together and running smoothly within a week before they were to start school. They had their schedules, both would go from 8 till 1 Monday thru Friday. But both guys had full weeks. Both Jenny and Carrie had followed their parents and Claude's advice. They opened an account together and put $2,500 apiece in it. Before the ladies got married or would agree to marriage, they had Claude draw up pre-nuptial agreements, which both Bobby and Ken had to sign. This kept them from getting anything from either Jenny or Carrie incase their marriages ended in divorce.

So with all that taken care of, both settled down and got ready for school. The first part of school was very hard on both guys. It was giving each a lot of trouble. But, finally after awhile, it did seem to level off for them. Neither Jenny or Carrie had one problem with school, they both were doing like high school and at SFS they were acing everything. So, for them their freshman year went by in a very happy way. But, only their school part went that way, within two months of starting school. Both guys were picking fights with the ladies. They hit, slapped, or kicked Jenny and Carrie. So, both ladies moved into their weight room to avoid this abuse.

As now it was spring, it was time for the ladies to meet their coaches, and to finish their training and both practices. It was to be their 5th year in both of their sports. So, they packed up and drove home to San Francisco, where they would stay with their family. Everyone could tell that the ladies were a lot stronger than either was last year, and this part Janice loved seeing. Since the ladies had gotten their weight system and treadmill, they kept up with their well known relentless style of workouts. They also went to UCLA's pool and golf range to practice both all winter long. Finally back with Janice, the ladies both put all they had into their workouts. Ann had entered Jenny and Carrie in 62 competitions in diving this year, and both Holly and James had them in 70 tournaments total in both PGA and LPGA. The ladies told their coaches that all were theirs, and also told Ann that they also planned to tie in some to keep that record going strong. So both ladies took off on their goals, sometimes the guys went with them. But, about 80% of the time Jenny and Carrie were left alone.

By August 23rd, Jenny and Carrie had won the World Diving Championship for the 4th year in a row. So, now that produced another record for both. They were now 4 out of 4 in 5 years. And by September 20th, they had finished with their last golf championship, and now were resting at their family's house. Before they had to head back down to Pasadena and be wives again. The ladies took care of all their financial issues and matters, and then rested up until they had to return to Pasadena.

Soon it was back to school for the four of them, and sadly back to the abuse from both Bobby and Ken. As the guys got worse in their classes, they came home and took it out on Jenny and Carrie. But, neither lady let this affect their school work or grades. Some of the ladies' good friends had asked Jenny and Carrie countless times about all their various bruising, to black eyes, and sometimes their busted lips. All the ladies could force themselves to say, was that they had gotten hurt doing one thing or another. Both Jenny and Carrie hated to lie to their best friends, but each was too ashamed to admit to the truth.

Faster that ether lady knew it, Christmas break was upon them. Katherine called one day, finally catching her daughters both at home.

"Hello?" Carrie answered her call.

"Carrie? Jenny? It's mom hun."

"Hi mom It's Carrie. How is everything up there?"

"Nothing much is happening around here hun. The family wanted me to call you ladies, to see what you both had planned for Christmas."

"Well mom. Sis and I are headed back home in two days. The guys will follow in about five days. As they both still have a few days left before their break starts. We all had this talk last week, where they told us to head on up and they would follow later. We both arrive there on Wednesday morning at nine. At American's gate 29 and our flight number is 1534." Carrie explained.

"Great ladies I'm sure most of the family will want to be there to welcome you both back home. Nobody here can wait to see you both, seeing it has been a long time. Your little sisters are driving Les and me crazy, all asking where you ladies are, and when you both were coming home. All four miss you both very badly dears."

"Yes. We both miss our sisters an awful lot too. Not that we don't miss all of you, because we both miss every one of you. Well are our sisters around now?" Jenny asked.

"Hi Jen dear Sure they are here. Let me call them for you ladies." Katherine said and they could hear her call Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl. Then she told each who was on the phone.

"Jenny! Carrie!" All four yelled.

"Well hi there sisters. How are all four of you doing?"

"We all are doing great now. We all have been waiting impatiently to hear and see

you both. When are our sisters coming home? Because nothings the same anymore, because neither of you are here with us." They told the ladies. This caused lumps of sadness to form in both Jenny and Carrie's throats. As they both heard the sadness in all four of those voices.

"Sisters we both will be coming home Wednesday morning, for Christmas break. We both have missed all four of you ladies too. So, don't worry sisters, we will be home with all of you in two days." Jenny and Carrie told their little sisters.

"Well sisters. We both have to go now, we both love you four. See you in two days."

"Ok. See you both then. We love you both too." The girls said. Then Katherine came back on and those 3 exchanged goodbyes and I love yous. After they hung up the ladies went into the kitchen to start dinner, because Bobby and Ken would be home soon.

"Well sweetie. What do you think we should make for dinner?" Carrie asked Jenny as they had their arms around the other's waist, and kissed.

"For me, I'd have to say you." Jenny said and they died laughing.

"Same here hun, But we can't fix that for the guys, I doubt that either would enjoy that." Carrie said wiping the tears of happiness from her eyes.

"Ok. I get the point. How does pork chops sound?"

"Sounds very good to me, and add that with green beans, mashed potatoes, and corn."

"Now that is a perfect meal." Jenny agreed. After they had finished cooking, and had put it all in the oven. They went to their weight room, and made love before Bobby and Ken came home.

The guys finally came home at a little after five. Since both had fully apologized to Jenny and Carrie for their actions, which both ladies accepted their apologies. But, in no certain terms both Jenny and Carrie told both Bobby and Ken if that kind of shit started again, it was 'divorce city' for them. That neither lady needed, deserved, or should be expected to put up with that kind of sick behavior. So, both greeted the guys with hugs and kisses.

"Well. How did you both spend your first Monday of Christmas break?"

"Neither of us did much at all. We did get involved in a few soap operas. Mom called earlier, we talked her and our sisters for a while, and then made dinner, that's about it." Jenny answered.

"How is your family doing?" Ken asked.

"They seem to be doing well. All but our sisters that is, those 4 are having a rough time adjusting to not having us around." Carrie said.

"Well. You six sisters will be back together in a few days." Bobby said as he and Ken went to get cleaned up for dinner. As Jenny and Carrie went and warmed up

the food and set the table. When they re-entered, the guys helped finish the table.

After they ate, and finished the cleaning up. They all went into the den to relax in front of the TV.

"How much homework do you guys have tonight?"

"Very little actually, Maybe 30 minutes worth." They both said, and got up and went into the study room to get that over with. Before the movie they all wanted to watch came on. By, 8:30, all were into the movie which was 'Lone Wolf McQuade' with Chuck Norris. After that and the news, they all turned in for some rest. This was also where Jenny and Carrie had to oblige the guys with their version of sex, even though neither lady wanted to do it.

At seven Tuesday morning, after they ate and both guys had left for their days. Both ladies went and made passionate love until nine. When Jenny called Rachel and made herself an appointment for 11. Then they dressed one another, and left for their Aunt Rachel's. Then both decided after they were finished there, they were going to go to Linda's to get them a new dress to wear home.

At 11, both Jenny and Carrie entered Rachel's, she saw both come in and ran over to greet her nieces.

"Well. Now how are you ladies doing? And how do you both like being married? Is it all you both hoped it would be?"

"So far, yes mam. It has been an experience to say the least. Now sis and I have been married for a year and a half. We both are getting used to it." Carrie said.

"Great! Glad to hear it. Now how may I help you both today?"

"I need to get my hair done again. The brown's back again." Jenny told Rachel, as she led both back to her work area. She closed the drapes, and locked the door. Jenny took her coat off and handed it and her purse to Carrie.

"It's back in both places!" Carrie said and laughed with Jenny and Rachel.

"Well dear Jen, do you want that taken care of too?"

"Please if you don't mind."

"Dear. You know I don't. Did you have any problem last time with it itching at all?"

"No mam. Not once." Jenny answered. So, after two and an a half hours, Jenny was back being all blonde again. This time Rachel used the best blonde dye money could buy. Then she told Jenny that this should last years. Both ladies thanked Rachel and hugged and kissed her and Jackie. Then left and headed for Linda's, then left for Pasadena. Because they each still had to prepare dinner, and pack for their flight home. They would have to be at LAX at 3:30 in the morning, because their flight would depart at 4:15. They were due to land at 6:30 at San Francisco International, where their family would be waiting for them.

The ladies fixed an easy dinner, because they had a lot to get done before their flight, which they finally finished at 11:30 and went to bed.

They arrived at LAX at 15 minutes till four, got their tickets, and checked in their luggage. Jenny and Carrie sat at their gate talking to their husbands, waiting until their plane started to board. All four hugged and kissed, and then the ladies told the guys that they would be waiting for them to arrive in a few days.

The ladies' planed landed in San Francisco at 6:20, ten minutes ahead of schedule. When the ladies came off the plane, before each knew it their 4 sisters were all over them. Both Jenny and Carrie bent down, and hugged and kissed each of their sisters. Then they all held hands walking over to where the family was. There waiting was of course Katherine and Leslie, but also, Ross, Claude, their brothers, Victoria, Tobias, Craig, Elissa, and even Linda. After a full 15 minutes of hugging and kissing, they went and re-claimed Jenny and Carrie's luggage. Jenny and Carrie rode with Katherine, Leslie and their sisters. When they all arrived home, they all were sitting in the den talking to the ladies.

"Well dears. How is married life treating you ladies?" Katherine asked them.

"So far, it has been an experience for the both of us, sis and me. But we both are getting used to it."

"That's very good news, now dears how much longer do you have before you ladies get to graduate from UCLA?" Victoria asked Jenny and Carrie.

"We both will graduate on May 10th. Then we both will be getting ready for our 6th years in both Diving and golf. Sis and I will have to get moved back home to San Fran and get settled, because our interns will start on September 27th after golf. This will be hard on us, we both will be here and the guys will be there for two more years. But, I'm sure we all will make it." Jenny said.

"But for now, we both are just glad to be home with our family. We each hope you all know that we both have missed each and every one of you terribly. Sis and I are sorry, for being away for this long. But schooling, now married life, and of course our diving and golf careers. All of which took up all of our time. Thankfully for us, school is mostly over for sis and I. Then we both will be moving back home to San Fran to live." Carrie told them all.