Jenny and Carrie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We understand ladies. Go ahead and get those rooms."

"Are you both sure? Neither of you are disappointed are you? We know how much you 4 have put into the other room for us. But, we all would feel better, like they said we do have a habit of screaming when it hits us. And neither of us wants to either frighten or give our sisters any ideas." The ladies said.

"No dears. We are not disappointed in this. Go ahead dears and get your rooms. But, I'll let you both in on a little secret that I found out about. Because it seems you ladies are just like I am, I use this to stifle my screams. But, I have to warn you both, that it does sound very weird. But it works very well, seeing that your father and I have been using it for years, so we wouldn't be noticed. So, here it is ladies, have a clean sock tolled into a ball. When you approach it, put the sock in your mouth and bite down on it. And Dears sometimes it helps build the force of the orgasm." Katherine explained to Jenny and Carrie, who just looked at her like she had just lost her mind. "I know ladies. It sounds disgusting, but it works very well."

"Damn! And here I was thinking I was the only one who thought of that and used it." Leslie said shocked.

"Ok. We'll give it a shot. Now seems to be the perfect time, seeing we four have been three whole days without it." Carrie said, and those two couples up to the rooms to give the idea a shot. To their surprise, it did work out great. No screams were heard, so with that they decided to stay here instead of getting rooms. This time was very different for both ladies, because the guys finally took the time to finally get Jenny and Carrie ready and boiling. When they started, both Bobby and Ken were amazed at the orgasms the ladies were having. For both Jenny and Carrie they had to stop counting at four each, because they were going off so quickly. It seemed where every the guys touched the ladies or licked them, made each come more. Both Jenny and Carrie were very thankful to Bobby and Ken for finally allowing them to experience what both guys had been enjoying all along.

At three, Jenny, Carrie, Bobby and Ken went to pick up the girls from school. When the girls saw Bobby and Ken, they all whistled at them. As the guys went back to the car, while the sisters went to the lockers.

"Handsome guys sisters. Boy do we ever wish we were in your shoes right now." To that all six died laughing. A teacher heard them and peeked out her doorway, to see who was laughing. She recognized Jenny and Carrie, whom she had taught for two months, before they each started on their rapid advancement through the grades.

"Well now, I think I'm seeing things here." All six turned around towards her. "Well, Jennifer and Caroline Hayward, it's nice to see you ladies again. It has been a long time."

"Hi Mrs. Thornton how have you been doing?"

"Doing very well ladies, I just seem to be getting older that's all. So, what have the two of you been up to lately?"

"We both are married now, and are in our last year of med school at UCLA. Then we have our careers in diving and golf."

"Oh yes. Diving and golf you both know that when anyone talks about those sports, they can't help but mention you ladies. I'm sure that by now you both hold every record there is in diving don't you? And probably more than a few in golf too?"

"In diving we have all of them but three. And our coaches told us that this year we will have them too. Then we will hold every record for the sport." Carrie answered.

"And in golf, we both have set about 12 in the LPGA and 7 in the PGA." Jenny added.

"Great for both of you, I'm very proud of each of you. Now, I'm going to tell you all something that no one knows as of yet. That is your sisters have started to make their moves, just like you ladies did. When you all come back after break, you four will be in 6th grade." To this all 6 sisters were very happy. They all thanked and said goodbye to the teacher and went out to the car. They all decided to go bowling again, because both ladies wanted revenge. And as it turned out, both guys were

great bowlers, but none knew that yet.

After the first game, which Liz won, Both Bobby and Ken noticed a few things Jenny and Carrie were doing wrong, so they taught them the right way of doing it. With that help, Jenny and Carrie got closer to Liz. On their last game the ladies mounted a furious comeback. After Liz's last shot, this of course was a strike. She was leading, Jenny got up for her 10th frame behind Liz only by 15 pins. Carrie was 13 pins behind Jenny. Jenny on her 10th got a perfect strike, then got another in the 11th and got 8 pins in the 12th. This put Jenny into the lead by 13 pins. Carrie duplicated Jenny exactly and got 2nd place by three pins over Liz. They both had gotten their revenge, both hugged and high- fived each other.

"Yes! We did it! We finally got you four, and got our fresh meat!" They cheered.

"You both cheated! You had to be coached, if you weren't coached, you both would still be last." Their sisters said trying to play mad, but they all died laughing, then all the sisters hugged and kissed. Then they all went and paid for their lanes, and headed for home.

Saturday afternoon, both Jenny and Carrie went out and did their Christmas shopping, while their husbands did theirs. The ladies went to Health's, where they bought their sisters three satin and lace dresses each, with matching shoes, purses and some jewelry. They both got Leslie a beautiful royal blue satin dress and heels to match. Then this is where Jenny spotted the same dress that Katherine had fallen in love with when they first moved here. She told this to Carrie. So, they bought it for her and shoes to match. Then they found two belts that Katherine had made, and got them for themselves. They bought their brothers a full entertainment system for their dorm room. This included a 27 inch TV, a 150 watt stereo, and a VCR. Then they found and had engraved Ross and Claude 24 carat gold desk name plates. The ladies bought Victoria a new full length mink coat, and Tobias, 10 more very rare poetry books. And lastly they got Bobby and Ken very expensive suits. Finally with that all done, they went and got a hotel room to wrap it all in. After all the wrapping, both were laying on the bed relaxing. One thing led to another, and both were nude and all over one another. After making love, they gave each other baths, and re-dressed each other with the kissing each part before their panties and bras were put on. Then they packed the car and left for home. It took them 25 minutes to unload the car and put all the presents under or around the tree. Which both Katherine and Leslie were amazed at all the presents that the ladies had bought.

"You ladies shouldn't have bought all that for us." Katherine said looking quite embarrassed.

"Oh yes we did! We both wanted to give something back to all of you. For all everyone of you have given us, and all you each have done for us. We also had to get our sisters something for their birthdays, seeing we missed them.

Don't worry mom, we both loved doing it." They told her.

Finally on Christmas Eve, the family all sat around opening their presents. As they had asked everyone, Jenny and Carrie wanted theirs' to be last.

"Ok. Now sisters, the blue one you each have is for your birthdays, sorry we missed them." The four girls ripped into their presents that their sisters had given them. Which all four were very happy with everything, they all got up and went over and hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie. Then Katherine took her turn, and opened the box. When she did, she was really surprised to see the dress that was in there.

"Jen dear, how on earth did you manage to remember this particular dress? Thank you ladies very much."

"Mom, when I saw it, I instantly remembered it. I told this to Carrie and we thought it would be perfect for you." Jenny answered smiling at Katherine's expression.

"Ok. Les, it's your turn." When Leslie opened hers, for the first time anyone could remember she was speechless. Then she thanked Jenny and Carrie, then next everyone just about fell out at Ross and Claude opened and held up their presents.

"Dear ladies. Neither of you should have spent this much on us. You both did go overboard here." Ross said.

"No dad. We both did no such thing. We wanted the best for our family, and none of you have ever given a second thought when giving or doing something for sis and I." Jenny said.

"So that's what we both did, it didn't matter to us what it costs; just how you each loved the gift was all we cared about. We both did this to let you each know that we both really appreciated all you have done for us. We both are very happy that you all loved you gift. Ok, now Jon and Todd it's your turn." Carrie finished as they were looking at their brothers. Who, as the paper came off yelled happily.

"Alright! Thanks sisters. We both really needed these." They said.

"Dears you both are very welcome, and we both know how it is in the dorms. Ok, now Bobby and Ken, it's both of your turns." Jenny said when they opened their presents; their husbands looked happily at Jenny and Carrie.

"You both will need those for being doctors, and for all the meeting you both will have to attend."

"Thank you both. " They said and hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie for a long time. Until the girls all cleared their throats, making everyone die laughing.

"Ok. Ok. We get the hint."

"Now, dears it is now your turn ladies." Katherine told Jenny and Carrie, who

nodded, and started on their own mountain of presents. The first was from Leslie and Claude. They had given them both beautiful Christian Dior silk dresses. Their parents gave them heels to match the dress and also purses. Then since both were back making jewelry. Katherine and Leslie had also given them two necklaces, bracelets, anklelets, rings and earrings all in gold and set with their birthstones which were sapphires. Their sisters and brothers had given them both some new swimwear and golf shirts and tops to match. The last wasn't any presents, it was some new equipment sent from their golf sponsors Wilson and TaylorMade. Which were their new clubs and new gold bags. And last Wilson had also sent the ladies some of their new balls, which were bright pink, and made just for them. They both got up and hugged and kissed their family and thanked each. Finally everyone turned in at around one that morning because those two couples still had to go to Bobby's family's house for their party.

The rest of the time before January 3rd, was spent either way for Jenny and Carrie. With Bobby and Ken in bed, or with Jon and Todd, but mostly with their sisters. On the 3rd, Bobby and Ken sat at the sisters' gate talking and waiting for their plane to board. The guys own plane to New York was due to leave in two hours. Finally it was time for the ladies to board their plane. Both guys hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie then hugged the girls.

At 9:30, their plane landed at LAX. They all got their luggage and went out and flagged a cab, and loaded it and told the driver the address. Once they were on their way, all four girls loved the views they saw of Pasadena. When they pulled up to the apartment complex, the girls love that too. After they unloaded the cab, and Jenny paid the driver, they went into the apartment where they piled the pieces of luggage on both beds.

"Well sisters. Are we hungry?"

"Yes. Very much so." They answered.

"Well come on dears. Let's go raid the fridge for possibilities." Jenny exclaimed, as all 6 went into the kitchen where they sat eating and talking happily.

"Let's call our mothers, and let them know we arrived safely. Then we can figure out the sleeping arraignments." Carrie said as they sat down on the two couches that were positioned between the speakerphone, as Jenny dialed the number.

"Hello?" Leslie was the one who answered.

"Hi Les we all made it safe and sound." Jenny said.

"Well hello ladies. Glad to hear it. So, how do your sisters like your apartment?"

"It's great! We all love it." The girls answered.

"Hello dears so, you all like Pasadena huh?"

"Well so far all we've shown them so far is the apartment. After our nap, we'll give those tours of our town and our school. And then what ever else sis and I can think of." Carrie explained.

"That sounds great! Well you all have fun. And you four girls behave yourselves." Katherine said and they all laughed.

"Oh moms you each know we will." Liz and Jess said.

"Yes. We know this. But, for some reason, we both wanted to say that. See we as your parents have never had to say that to any of you before. Because you all are well behaved and mannered, we both just wanted to say it once. Just to see what it felt like t and sounded like to say it." Both Katherine and Leslie told them. "Have fun, and we will miss you, we love you ladies. See you all later."

"Oh don't worry about that, we will. And we all love you both too." They said and hung up.

"Well now. How are we going to fix this sleeping situation?" Jenny asked her sisters.

"Me and Carole with you." Liz said.

"Is that ok with you ladies? Jess, Sheryl?" Carrie asked.

"That's perfect! Just like it used to be."

"Ok then. Let's all go and get our naps in. Then we'll go out sightseeing." Jenny said and they headed for the beds.

All six were back up at 2:30, and now were ready for their tour. They each grabbed their purses, and went out and got into the corvettes. For the next two hours, Jenny and Carrie showed their sisters all around their town, and then parked in the student lot at UCLA. Got out, and as they all walked, Jenny and Carrie showed and explained everything on the grounds to their sisters. Then they headed inside, all four girls were surprised at the look of their big sisters' school. Once inside, Jenny and Carrie showed off the place to Liz, Carole, Jess and Sheryl.

"Jenny! Carrie!" They heard some ladies calling them. All six turned around to direction the yelling was coming from, and they saw four very beautiful blondes running up to them. Those four hugged Jenny and Carrie.

"Well. Hello dears how are the four of you?"

"Ok we're each doing well, considering that we each had to come back early from break. But what in the world are you both doing here? We know neither of you had to come back early. Not the most brilliant people in this place. And who are these beauties, you both have here?"

"Ladies, these are our sisters. This is Elizabeth, and this is Jessica, Carole and Sheryl. We both came to give them a tour of our school and town. Ladies these are our best friends. This is Susan Thompson, Kim Bates, Amy Wellington, and Beverly Masters." Carrie introduced them all. All four ladies hugged the girls.

"Nice to meet you ladies, we've heard all about Jenny and Carrie's wonderful sisters. Believe me here dears, when I say that each one of your sisters is very proud of each of you. Well, we have to go now. You six have fun." They said and rushed off.

"Boy! It seems as though everyone here moves really fast." Jess said which made them all laugh.

"Dear. It's not like that all the time, just sometimes." Jenny told Jess. Then they finished the tour, and headed for home and dinner.

"Well what would you sisters like to do tonight?" Carrie asked after they had finished eating.

"How about just sit and talk?" Carole asked. "There are a lot of things we 4 need to talk to you both about, and now we can. Womanly talk that is."

"That's fine sisters. But don't you all have those talks with our mothers?" Jenny asked.

"Yes sis. We do sometimes. But for us, some of it is quite hard to talk to mothers about. We each felt that it would be easier to talk to the both of you about. So, we waited, and now we have the opportunity." They said.

"Yes dears. We both know how you all feel on that. Too bad we didn't have an older sister we could turn to. So, we had to ask our mothers. Well come on, let's get into our gowns and robes. Because I can feel this will be a long talk." Carrie stated. So, they all went and got changed, then came back and met on the couches.

"Ok now. Ladies how can we help you sisters?" Jenny asked. To this all four relayed all their fears, and their questions out to their older sisters. Both Jenny and Carrie knew or felt as if they knew a few that would be asked about. So, they each dealt with their sisters fears and questions one at a time.

*

Thanks again for voting and feedback. Chapter 13 is on the way!!!!