Jenny and Carrie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well dear ladies. You both are welcome to live back in your room here if you'd like to, that is until your husbands can join you." Katherine told Jenny and Carrie.

"Thank you. We both wanted to ask you about that." Carrie said very sleepily. They all could tell Jenny was just as wore out. Seeing this, the family left for each of their days, to allow the ladies to get their well deserved sleep and rest. They all hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie. With everyone finally gone, Katherine and

Leslie helped the ladies up to their room and bed. When both ladies saw their bed, they both fell upon it and passed out right then. Katherine and Leslie got both out of their dresses, and under the covers, then kissed each on their foreheads then left the room, heading back down to the den.

"It's really great to have the ladies back home even if it's only for a short while."

"Yes it is. Also now our four girls will have fun with their big sisters. Those four have waited a long time for their sisters to come home."

"Very true dear I noticed that Jen had her hair done recently."

"Yes. I also noticed that. I bet she had the other hair done too." Leslie said.

"I bet she did too. Both of those ladies really take their formed twinship deadly seriously." Katherine agreed. Both sat in the den, talking and watching TV. Until 1:30, when the phone rang.

"Hello?' Katherine answered it.

"Hi Mrs. Hayward its Bobby and Ken, we just wanted to call and see if Jenny and Carrie arrived there safely."

"Yes guys, they did. So, how are you both doing down there?"

"Right now we both are fine. But tonight will be another story because the ladies won't be here when we get home from school."

"Yes dears. I can picture that. But, you both will be here on Friday. So, it won't be that long."

"Yes. We both know this. Well are they there now? If so, we'd like to talk to them please." Ken said.

"Ok. Hold on for a minute you guys we'll go see if they are awake yet or not."

"Oh. They both are asleep. We can call back later; neither of us wants to disturb their rest. Because we both knew how tired they were when we woke them this morning to get to LAX." Bobby said.

"We'll go check for you both. Hold on dears." Katherine said as she and Leslie went up, where Leslie quietly opened the door. Jenny heard the door open and slowly rose up and looked.

"Sorry dear. We were just checking to see if you ladies were still asleep or not."

"What time is it?" Jenny asked very sleepily.

"It's 1:45 dear." Leslie said looking at her watch. As Carrie sleepily rose up and rubbed her eyes.

"Dears Your husbands are on the phone. We told them we'd come and check for them, whether or not you both were still asleep."

"Ok thanks. We'll get it up here. Then we'll be down after." Jenny said as she and Carrie got up and got into some clean clothes, as the women went back down to the den.

"Bobby? Ken?"

"Yes mam. We're still here. Were they still asleep?"

"No dears. They both were just waking up. They told us, to tell you that they would pick up in a few after they got dressed."

"Ok. Thank you." Ken said. A few minutes later, the ladies picked up and Katherine hung up. The two couples talked for 30 minutes, and then Jenny and Carrie came down and sat in the den with Katherine and Leslie.

"When do our sisters get out for Christmas break?" Carrie asked.

"Friday will be their last day. Until January 22nd." Leslie answered.

"Perfect!!" Both ladies squealed. To this, it made both Katherine and Leslie look at Jenny and Carrie with funny looks on their faces.

"What do you ladies mean by 'perfect'?"

"Well. We both are out until February 3rd. We both discussed this with Bobby and Ken. Sis and I were hoping all four would be out for a while. What we want to do is this: take our sisters back to Pasadena with us. For like an extended visit. This way we can show them where we live and where we go to school. And we six sisters can be together for a while. We can call you all around the 18th or 19th and make plans for their flights home." Carrie explained to Katherine and Leslie.

"I know that wouldn't hurt at all. And we both also know that the girls would really love that idea." Leslie told Jenny and Carrie.

"Good. Now what time do they get out today?" Jenny asked.

They all get out at 3:30 honey." Katherine said.

"If you don't mind us using the station wagon, sis and I could go and pick them up, where we all can go out and do something. Just we six sisters, like we all used to do. And for Carrie and I so we can at least begin starting to try and make it up to those 4 for not being around for them." Jenny said.

"No dears. We don't mind at all. That sounds like a wonderful plan. I'll call the school to get them to tell your sisters to stay there, and you ladies are going to come and get them." Katherine said and called the school and left a message for Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl.

At 3:15, Jenny and Carrie left the house headed for their sisters' school. They both arrived just as the school let out. Jenny parked, and she and Carrie entered the building looking for their little sisters. Soon, they spotted Liz and Carole, over by the staircase talking to a few other girls and laughing.

"Liz! Carole!" They yelled to their sisters. Causing both to look around to see who had called them. That's where they saw Jenny and Carrie waiving at them. Those girls rushed over and hugged and kissed their sisters.

"Where are Jess and Sheryl?"

"Both are most likely at our lockers, waiting on us to quit talking and get there.

Boy those sisters of ours are so impatient, when we are the ones late and talking." Liz said and they all laughed. Then Liz and Carole led their sisters to where their lockers were. As they rounded the corner, Jenny and Carrie saw their other sisters leaning against a row of lockers, with their arms folded across their chests, waiting. Both girls looked their way and saw Liz and Carole running up to them with Jenny and Carrie in tow. Those two ran over to their sisters and all six hugged and kissed. Then they went back to the lockers to allow Liz and Carole to deposit their books, and get the ones they need for homework. But none of the ladies had any, so those two got their coats and purses and closed and locked their lockers, and all went out and got into the car. Once there, Jenny and Carrie explained to their sisters that they had a few hours to go and do something together. But both ladies decided to let the girls choose what they would like to do.

"So, dears, what would you like to do?" Jenny asked. "We can do anything you sisters would like to do." So, those girls held a conference to decide what they wanted to do.

"How about bowling?" Jessica asked.

"Ok. We can do that. So, you four like to bowl huh?" Carrie asked smiling at her little sisters.

"Yes sis we do. We all have been doing that for the last year or so. To keep us entertained." Liz said.

"We had to find something else to do, since we didn't have either of you here for us. We knew you both had to move for school. But, we were so lost, without you sisters." Sheryl added.

"Whether or not we look ok, we all are still lost without parts of ourselves around. None of us can help it." Jess said and reached over the seat and hugged Carrie with tears in her eyes. Seeing and feeling this emotion, broke Carries' heart. She looked over at Jenny to see it was affecting her the same way. When they pulled into the bowling alley parking lot and parked. All sisters hugged and cried.

"Sisters We know dear, but please remember something. That it's been rough on Carrie and me not to have you four with us." Jenny choked out, as all 6 got control of themselves, and dried their eyes, then got out and went inside.

As the sisters went up to the counter, all holding hands smiling, this made the man behind that counter smile at them. He gave Liz, Carole, Jess and Sheryl bowling bags, then looked to Jenny and Carrie. This should have given both ladies a big clue, of just what they were in store for. But, neither lady paid attention to this.

"Hello ladies. Nice to have you both back in here again. It's been quite a while since the last time you both came in here." He said and shook their hands. "By chance, do either of you know what finger sizes you are? Or what weight balls you use?"

"No sir. We don't. Sis and I haven't bowled since the last time we were here." Jenny answered. The man pointed them to a ball on the counter, which was used to measure finger and thumb sizes. After he got their sizes, he figured out that as strong as the ladies looked he decided on 15 pound balls for both Jenny and Carrie. With that, he told them he'd be back in a few minutes, and went in back. Within 10 minutes, he came back with two new balls for both ladies. These had to be high dollar balls, because they were two toned colored balls in their trademark colors pink and white.

"Here you go ladies." He said handing them to Jenny and Carrie. "You ladies don't need to use the house balls now dears, what size shoes do you both wear?"

"We both are a size 7." They told him, and he went in the back again and re-appeared with shoes and bags for them both. Then he told them they could play for free, all this he said was Christmas presents to all of them. Both ladies thanked him, as they went to the lanes he had set up for them. By the time the ladies got to the lanes, their sisters had already gotten ready and were up practicing. They did this while Jenny and Carrie changed their shoes. When they finished, they practiced for 10 minutes, then they looked at their sisters.

"Ok now sisters. Who knows how to keep score? Because we both seriously have no clue as to how to do it." Carrie asked.

"I do." Liz said and she was elected for that job. She sat down and wrote their names on the card and affixed it to the lighted board, where it showed their scores up one the big boards above them. Jessica was first, and then Carole, Sheryl, Carrie, Jenny and Liz would go last. Jess got up and concentrated on her shot. She used the second arrow to the left of the head pin. Her pin hit the pocket perfectly, scoring herself a strike. Carole stepped up and high-fived Jess then got set for her shot. The ladies could tell that Carole was a straight on bowler. Her first shot missed the head pin slightly, leaving her five pins standing for her spare. She cleaned up on the second shot. Now it was Sheryl's turn, she set up to the right side of the lane, as she let her shot go, both Jenny and Carrie saw she had a big hook, and also a lot of speed on it. Sheryl had sent the ball out to the last board on the left, before it came back in. Where it hit the pocket and latterly sent all the pins flying everywhere. "Strike!" She yelled. With this news, Carrie and Jenny looked at one another and passed a look, because both knew that neither of them was this good.

Both now knew they both were in big trouble.

Carrie got up and got her ball, then for some reason, those old bowling instincts came back to her. She got set and let her shot go, when the ball reached the pins,

Carrie saw she had hit the pocket right on. Then all the pins went into the pit very quickly, giving her a strike. When Jenny got up, she felt the same instincts too, and got her strike also, all four girls high- fived their sisters. But for Jenny and Carrie that was about as good as it was going to get for them.

The 6 sisters played 6 games; both Jenny and Carrie were about speechless with the score their little sisters made. They couldn't believe the scores, which were:

Liz Jess Carole Sheryl Jenny Carrie

215 202 208 198 180 176

218 199 215 203 175 167

221 210 212 207 201 188

212 204 193 200 196 198

208 190 201 203 197 191

200 195 188 192 170 173

"Well. Sis we both got our butts kicked very soundly. I hope you 4 little sisters are very proud of yourselves, beating up on us like that." Carrie said looking at her sisters with an accusing look on her face. Which Jenny had the same look on hers, and then they both died laughing.

"No sisters, we're not really. We have beaten everyone else already. We each just needed some fresh meat to kill." They laughed.

"We know sisters, because we both feel the same way in our diving and golf. But throw us to the lions would you?"

"None of us would do that. We all need you both too much." All four cried and they all hugged.''

"We know sisters. We know." The ladies said hugging their little sisters harder. Both ladies had tears running down their faces, "Dears. It has been very rough for us too. But soon, sisters we won't be separated any more because we will be moving home very soon." Jenny said as she and Carrie dried their eyes, and helped the girls do the same. Then they got all their things and left headed for home.

"Well I see you six sisters decided to go bowling." Katherine said as Jenny and Carrie entered the den.

"Yes mam. We sure did. It was fun and also a big lesson for Jen and I." Carrie said as they sat down.

"Well. How did you both do against them? When they got us to go and play them, it was like murder." Leslie said laughing.

"Then it sounds like sis and I didn't fare any better. What did you score against them?"

"We played six games that night. Les and I both were scoring in between 175 to 190 on all of the games and the men did very well they stayed close to the girls."

"It sounds as if we both did like you both did." Carrie said and passed the score to Katherine and Leslie. Then they sat around relaying all the other facts about their games. All four were laughing so hard by the time the girls came back in and joined them.

"Well now. Girls both Jenny and Carrie have a big surprise for all of you. We both know that you four will really love this. Leslie told Liz, Carole, Jess and Sheryl.

"What is it sisters?" They asked looking at Jenny and Carrie.

"Well dears we both thought that since you ladies were out of school until the 22nd of January and we both are out until the 3rd of February. We decided to take you all to Pasadena with us, this way we'll be together for a while, and where we both can show you 4 where we live, our school and our town. Would you sisters love that?" Jenny explained.

"Yes! We'd all love that!" Those 4 girls yelled happily, and went over and hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie, just as Ross and Claude entered the den. To see this and their wives on the couch laughing very hard, so hard both were crying.

"Good grief! What in the world is happening in here?" Ross asked to that both women pointed at the six sisters.

"This is their way of thanking their sisters." Katherine choked out.

"Well now Jen and Carrie, you ladies must have done a lot to get all that from your sisters. See this? Neither of us gets greeted anymore, when we come home."

"Oh. You fathers. You both know that's not true, why do you say that?" The girls asked and made their way over to Ross and Claude.

"Now tell us ladies, what you both did to get all of that." Claude said. So, both Jenny and Carrie explained their plan for the men.

"Yes dears. That does sound like a great plan. I know these four have really missed you ladies a lot. I'm sure that if we went away, none of them would miss us that much. All four are really attached to you both." Claude said.

"Now you both know that's not true either, we would miss you all also." The girls said.

"We are both glad to hear it, you 4 had us worried there." Ross said tightening his grip on his youngest daughters.

After the family had eaten, the adults sat in the den talking. As Jenny and Carrie were telling Ross and Claude all about their bowling adventure. Then they told them about their talk with the guy who owned the alley. And the averages he told them both that their sisters had.

"He also told us that if they kept this up, all four could hold their own against any bowler. And that they could also join the pro league at any time." Carrie Explained.

"Yes hun. We all were told the same thing. But that's not what any of your sisters want. They all want to follow both of you ladies examples. To either become doctors or nurses." Katherine told Jenny and Carrie.

""Wow! That sounds wonderful!" Jenny breathed happily. They all sat around talking until 11:30, when everyone decided to head for bed. Their sisters wanted to sleep with Jenny and Carrie, just like they were used to doing. So, those six sisters went up and got undressed and squeezed into the bed.

All day Thursday, Jenny and Carrie spent it with their brothers, up into three. When they left to get their sisters, then they decided to go out to the movies.

Friday morning, bot6h ladies were at the airport to pick up Bobby and Ken. When the guys disembarked and spotted Jenny and Carrie, and rushed over to them. All four hugged and kissed for about 15 minutes straight. Then they all went to re-claim the guys' luggage, then out to the car. As they were headed for home, all for were talking happily.

"What are the plans so far for Christmas?" Ken asked.

"Sunday, we will have the first party at Victoria's. And Christmas eve at our parent's house. What about your families?" Jenny said.

"My family will hold theirs Tuesday night." Ken answered.

"Christmas day for mine." Bobby said.

"Good then it all will work out fine." Ken said. "I guess we need to get hotel rooms, because we four can't all use your room at the house. Plus when we have sex, the way you announce your orgasms with loud screams, we all will need to be alone." Bobby said and laughed with Ken. But what neither guy noticed was the fact that neither Jenny nor Carrie had joined them in their laughter. That was because, if they ever did come with the guys, which was very rare. The main reason for their 'screams' was that the guys would either pinch their breasts very hard as they came or hurt the ladies in another way. This was just not funny at all to either lady.

"But our parents have gone through the time and effort to fix up our brothers old room for either us or Jen and Bobby. And we both will do something to stifle our screams as you both put it." Carrie said and she shot a disgusted look to Jenny, and she knew it was received because her sister had the same identical look on her face.

"Alright then, we'll do that. Did you both tell your folks about the plan you both came up with, for your sisters?"

"Sure did. And everyone loved it. Then when we told our sisters they all very much loved it."

"Great! We're glad everyone has approved it. Because we both found out yesterday, the rest of the info about what we discussed earlier. And Ken and I having to go to New York for a month, well dears it's going to happen, we both have to be there on January 5th. So, we both will have to leave here and go straight there after we finish Christmas here. I know it will help you both to have your sisters there for the company." Bobby explained. Both ladies sighed sadly to this. To which both guys knew that was going to happen, that both Jenny and Carrie would feel this way.

"We both know it will be hard on you, but just remember it will be just as hard on us. We all are strong, so, we'll make it. This was one of the reasons we suggested the hotel rooms, because we all would want to stock up on sex before we left." Ken told the ladies. Both who knew it was the men who wanted to stock up, because neither Jenny nor Carrie had to. And that of course was because the ladies were each other's true mates. But they were starting to get used to straight sex. Each hoped that soon, both guys would pay a little attention to them so they could get out of the act just what Bobby and Ken did.

Jenny pulled into the drive and parked, and all four got out. When they entered the den, both Katherine and Leslie greeted Bobby and Ken with hugs. Then they all sat down and explained to both women how and why they all felt the need to get hotel rooms. Both women smiled, showing Jenny and Carrie that they both understood their situations.