Jenny and Carrie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea right like either of you is any better! Agreeing to keep those 4 stupid and self-centered brats you both happen to call sisters." Bobby yelled back, and then he and Ken laughed. But as they saw, that made both ladies blow a major fuse inside.

"Hold it right fuckin' there you asshole!" Jenny yelled, by now so mad that she was spitting. "No one has a right to talk about our family that way! And not about out very smart, loving and beautiful sisters and I mean NO ONE! All four have a lot more brains in their little fingers than either of you both do in your whole bodies! Case in point, so far it's only you two BOYS who are flunking in every subject. While all of this time all 6 of us are straight a students. And if they seem self-centered to both of you, well maybe it's because they all have seen through you and are not willing to bite at your charms." Jenny yelled.

After hearing this statement, and each hearing it made the 4 twins so very proud, they all smiled. Right after that they heard some crashing and a few screams of pain coming from the den. But they also could tell that most were not coming from Jenny or Carrie, they were coming from Bobby and Ken.

"How fuckin' dare you...You stupid bitch how dare you hit me?!" Bobby yelled.

"Very good choices of words there Bobby, but I guess that's just showing just how very mature you are. And that's what you get for hitting me!" Jenny yelled back. "Oh, so you want some more do you? Here take this!" she yelled, which was followed by a very loud smack, that was heard clearly in the weight room, as was Bobby's cry in pain. Then the girls heard Carrie yell at Ken and another loud smack and Ken yelling in pain. As she as finishing the punch, Carrie stumbled over the rug on the floor and fell to her knees and Ken got the lamp and hit her with it.

All 4 twins heard the loud thump of Carrie hitting the floor after Ken hit her, and her cry of pain. That was all those four could stand of this. All ran out of the room into the hall to the doorway leading to the den. The first sights each saw Carrie, which the dear was out cold on the floor. And who had Ken sitting right on top of her just laughing as he was punching away. And saw both Bobby and Jenny over by the TV, trading licks.

Then they saw Jenny give Bobby a quick one-two punch to his head and chest and he went down hard. Jenny ran over and a neat round house kick to Ken's head, sending him flying off Carrie and in to the wall hard. Jenny heard Bobby coming up behind her and she kicked her left foot backward and connected with his crotch. And just as fast swung around and punching him in the face as he went down. But, her mistake was taking her attention from Bobby and putting it on Carrie.

She bent over and checking Carrie over. Bobby recovered, and before the twins could warn her, he came up behind her and from behind reached around and threw baby power in her eyes. Which blinded Jenny, and then he just started punching her in the face. Seeing this dirty move pissed Liz off royally, she grabbed the aluminum ball bat and charged in. Liz came up behind Bobby, and swung the bat with all her might hitting him in the ribs. Then she swung the other way and hit ken in the side of his head. Both guys hit the floor hard as Jenny got enough powder out of her eyes to see this, and tried to tell Liz something but passed out.

During this time, both guys took a while to get up and start staggering towards Liz. But very quickly Jess, Carole and Sheryl came in stood next to Liz. Both guys saw what those 3 had brought with them. Jess had brought her sisters' iron fire poker, and both Carole and Sheryl had brought Jenny and Carrie's old cast iron golf putters. This changed both guys' plans, and both left the apartment very quickly. Jess ran and locked all of the door locks and even the secret one. The one their sisters had showed them and neither guys knew about. The she and her sisters went and checked on Jenny and Carrie, who were both were very bloody and unconscious.

While the other 3 did that, Liz went to the phone, and then she remembered Linda's number. So, that's who she called. After 10 minutes, Linda finally answered.

"Hi Liz, what's wrong dear?" Liz through her tears and crackling voice told Linda everything that had happened tonight."Honey where are you all at?"

"We're home in Pasadena at Jen and Carrie's apartment. Well, I guess you could call it our apartment now. I had to call you, because I don't know any of the numbers around here yet." Liz said crying.

"Babe Can you give the address."

"Sure. It's 1256 Farrisview Circle number 6."

"Ok now honey; hold on for a minute ok? I'll be back in a minute." Linda in turn called the Pasadena emergency number, and told them that the ladies needed and ambulance and the police. She had to briefly explain what had happened to both Jenny and Carrie. Then she told the dispatcher that the ambulance needed to take the ladies to General. After she hung up, Linda then called one of her colleagues and good friends that works at General, and explained everything to her. Then she went back to Liz.

"Liz honey Are you still there?"

Yes mam, I'm still here."

"Now dear, when you said you mover down there with Jen and Carrie, does that also mean Jess, Carole and Sheryl are there with you as well?"

"Yes mam. We're all here." Liz answered.

"Ok good. Now honey I need your help. Do you think you can help me?"

"Yes mam. I'm fine, just shook up over this that's all." Liz said.

"Good dear. Now first, take a good look at Jen. Is she bleeding?"

"Yes mam, so is Carrie."

"Alright Can you tell where they both are bleeding from?"

"Jen is bleeding from her nose, mouth and from the corner of her right eye. She also appears to be holding her side. Carrie is bleeding from also her nose, mouth and beside her left ear. And both of her eyes are getting black."

"Ok. Very good honey, now tell Jess to get a clean washcloth and wet it with warm water and gently wipe the blood from Jenny's face. And get Carole to do the same for Carrie. Tell Sheryl to get a piece of ham and put it over Carrie's eyes. Think you have all that dear?" Linda asked Elizabeth.

"Yes mam. I have it all." Then Linda listened as Liz told her sisters what Linda wanted each to do for Jenny and Carrie. Those four girls worked very hard and their sisters for 10 minutes.

"Ok. Mrs. Linda. We have all that done. Oh I forgot to tell you something about Jenny, Bobby threw some baby powder in her eyes. Would it hurt to get a cup of water and rinse them out for her?" To this Linda told Liz that was a great idea, and she waited as they did that too.

"Ok that's done."

"Very good ladies, now can you tell me just how bad you sisters are bleeding now? And how bad their cuts seem to be?"

"Right now Jenny's doesn't seem to be very big at all. But it's still bleeding and Jess told me that it appears Jen's nose may be broken. And the bleeding from her nose and mouth has stopped, for the time being. Actually so has Carrie's, except next to her ear. Which looks like Jen's, not that big at all. Both to me to look like deep scratches. Hold on Mrs. Linda, there's someone at the door." Liz said and laid the receiver down and went and looked out through the window next to the door.

There outside she saw 2 police officers and 3 paramedics outside. She opened the door, and showed then into the den where Jenny and Carrie were. Then she went back to the phone with Linda, and told Linda that the police and Paramedics were there. Hearing this news, Linda sighed in relief. She got Liz to get one of them to the phone, So, one of the officers went to talk with her, after they had gotten both Jenny and Carrie stabilized, he told her their conditions.

"Ok. Now they need to go to General. And that Dr. Abbey French in waiting on their arrival. Those 4 young ladies need to go with Jenny and Carrie, they don't need to be there incase Bobby and Ken show back up."

"Yes. I'll agree to that also. I'll tell them, and we will put out an APB for those 2 guys. What are their last names?"

"They are Bobby Morton and Ken Jones." Linda said and both said good bye and hung up. Then the cop bent down and told this to Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl. Who agreed, and then he let them go and get ready.

A little over 5 hours later, the 6 sisters were in a private room at General, where both Jenny and Carrie would be there for a few days. Because both still hadn't regained consciousness since being brought in. Both were out for a day and a half. Finally all 6 sisters were sitting on the beds talking, when a police woman entered the room and listened as all 6 relay everything to her.

"That's worse than disgusting! Well dears. Do you ladies want to press charges on them for this?"

"Oh you'd better believe we both do. Those 2 sick guys are not going to get away scott free." Both ladies told her. So, the woman filled out all the paperwork for both Bobby and Ken's warrants for arrest. Then she handed the papers to both Jenny and Carrie to sign. After each read through all the papers they signed them, and she left to get them started. Both ladies smiled at each other and then to their sisters.

"Which one of you called help for us?" Carrie asked.

"I did." Liz said. "But I didn't know any of the numbers around here, so I called Mrs. Linda. But, I only did that, after we had forced the guys off and out of the apartment. Then while Jess locked the door, I called her. So, she was the one who called the other people for us."

"Very good ladies But, what do you mean you warded them off?" Jenny asked.

"We all heard the yelling and the punching. We were very proud of all the statements you both made. But, the last straw for all of us was a loud thump and Carrie yelling out. We all rushed out into the hall and looked in, when we did we saw you Carrie first. You were lying in front of the couch with Ken atop of you just punching away. Jen, you and Bobby were over by the TV, just trading licks like we've seen on dad's tapes. He has of Mohammed Ali and Joe Frasier.

Then somehow you hit him with 2 fast punched one to the head and chest. When he fell out, you ran over and did some kind of spinning kick to the side of Ken's head knocking him off Carrie and into the wall hard. Then we saw Bobby try and sneak up on you, but somehow you heard him and without looking you back kicked right into his crotch and spun around and punched him on his way down. Then you went and knelt by Carrie checking her, but this time you didn't hear Bobby and he from behind threw baby powder in your eyes.

And right then was where I lost it. I grabbed that ball bat in the hall and raced in and hit Bobby in the ribs, and just as fast hit Ken in the said of the head." Liz explained.

"Then as they got up and were coming for Liz, we 3 showed up and this changed their plans as they both left very quickly. We had brought in the fire place poker and your cast iron putters." Carole finished.

"Oh my god, all 4 of you ladies are so brave! But, dear sisters you all could have gotten hurt also, we both thank you sisters for your help." The ladies said.

"Both of you sisters are more than welcome. We 4 had to do what we had to do because we 4 love you both so much." Their sisters said and gently bent down and hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie. Jenny ended up with: 3 bruised ribs, a fractured nose, and a sprained left arm. Carrie had: also 3 bruised ribs, bruised neck and shoulder (from the hit with the lamp), both her eyes were black, and both had minor cuts and other bruising all over.

At 10 the next morning, Both Jenny and Carrie were released. There was another police woman there to meet them.

"Mrs. Morton? Mrs. Jones?" She asked.

"Yes for now any way?" They asked.

"Both of your husbands have been caught. But, both had to be taken to the hospital before they went to jail." She told them. "Oh by the way who is Liz?"

"I am." Elizabeth answered.

"Well dear. What you did last night was wonderful and also very brave. You probably saved your sisters' lives last night when you came in with that bat. And ladies both Bobby and Ken have fully confessed to everything. The both of them shocked all of us when they answered our questions as to why they did this.

Both said there was never one reason given to do any of it, it was just fun for them. Both then told us they were going to kill the both of you, and then torture and kill your sisters. Only because you ladies are very popular stars of the world, and by doing this they would both be known as your killers." As she told this, she could tell that it terrified all 6 ladies.

"Good god! They were worse than we both thought, sis." Carrie cried. But, Jenny couldn't reply because she was just speechless.

"Well. Thank god they are both in jail right now." Jenny finally choked out.

"Yes dears. They are. And neither of them will be able to much at all for a very long time, thanks to Liz here. Because she broke 4 of Bobby's ribs and gave Ken a very serious concussion, that if only a little harder in the hospital in a coma with a crushed skull. Come on ladies, I'll take you all home."

"Thank you." They said and got into the police car. She dropped them off in front of the complex, and they went to their apartment and walked in. To hear the phone ringing, Liz went and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Well hi there Ms. Liz, how are you 6 ladies doing today?" As faith would have it, it was Katherine and Leslie.

"Hi mom, Hi momma Leslie, I don't think bad would cover this we 6 have been through. Sorry moms, here are Jen and Carrie." Liz said and handed the phone to her big sisters, before Katherine and Leslie could ask just what she meant by that. Then Liz went into the kitchen with her other sisters to fix them all something to eat and leaving Jenny and Carrie to explain the horror to their mothers.

The women did ask the ladies just what Liz meant. So, for an hour, both Jenny and Carrie explained it all for them, and the fact all had just returned for the hospital and told each their conditions.

"Oh shit ladies! Damnit! Neither of you ladies deserve or much less need that kind of treatment or abuse. Ladies you both, with all you each have faced so far in your short lives. Dears, you both should be able to live nice and peaceful lives from then on. But now, you ladies were brought into the middle of this shit. And now have it to deal with."

"Yes mom. What you said is very true, we both should be able to do just that. But, we both have to tell you both something that we never could say before, even to ourselves. That being that we both have been living and dealing with this ever since we got married and moved down here. The last time it happened, we both told Bobby and Ken in no certain terms, that if it started again it was 'divorce City' for them. So, the behaved up until 2 weeks ago, then the finale the other night, but this time was different for both of them." Jenny started.

" As we both were forced to use what we learned that summer, the karate stuff. So, both felt some of their own medicine. Carrie somehow tripped on the throw rug and fell and Ken grabbed the table lamp and hit her with it and put her out, and just sat on her punching on sis. I got into position and gave Bobby the head and heart punches, and had him on the floor. I then ran over and hit Ken in the head with a roundhouse kick and he flew off sis and head first into the wall. I heard Bobby trying to sneak up on me and back kicked him in the crotch, and while both were on the floor, I knelt by Carrie checking on her, and I forgot about them, and Bobby threw baby powder in my eyes from behind." She sighed and took a deep breatyh and forged on.

"That's what pissed Liz off. Because she came in from the hall with a ball bat and broke 4 of Bobby's ribs and gave Ken a severe concussion, hitting him in the head with it. Then Jess, Carole and Sheryl said they entered right then, because both had gotten to their feet and were coming for Liz. But as the guys saw this, they both left quickly." Jenny finally finished explaining the horror they went through.

"Jesus! It sounds like you ladies had a war down there. I'm very glad to hear how brave you all were. So, my ladies, what have you each decided and have planned for your futures?" Katherine asked.

"We both are for sure going to file for divorce. We don't and we won't live like this, and no woman should have to. Getting beat up, slapped, kicked, or cursed out like we both have been." Jenny answered.

"Yes dears. That is very true. Now, I can only imagine just how tough a decision like this could be. But ladies, I know we'd all feel better if you both did just that." Leslie told Jenny and Carrie.

"Jen and I have devised a plan for all 6 of us to be just as far away from those 2 jerks as we can. We are going to find a new place to live, and just for us 6 sisters to share. Sis and I are also going to have papers drawn up to protect us from them. Then when you 4 return home, we want to get Claude to help us file for divorce." Carrie said.

"Exactly! Thank god neither of us had any children yet." Jenny added. "Ok so now more on our move. Sis and I are going for a house. Because with 6 ladies living together, that's what we will need, and the space it will provide us all."

"Now that does sound great dears. And if you dears did have any children, you both know we'd all help you both with them. Well ladies, sorry but we have to go now. We will call you when we get back home. Then we will get everything set up for you divorces. Please call us dears, when you ladies get your new place and let us know your phone number and address." Leslie told the ladies.

"Yes dears, please do. Now just concentrate on getting well my ladies. We will talk to you 6 soon, and hopefully see you all soon too. We love you 6."Katherine said.

"We will mom. We love you 4 too." They said as they hung up.

Both Jenny and Carrie both had to basically stay lying down on the couches, because both were now in a great deal of pain. And it hurt a lot more if they tried to move. Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl were very big helps to them here, and very attentive. At 8, Thursday night, their doorbell rang out, and Liz went to answer it.

"Yes? May I help you?" She asked through the door.

"Liz honey is that you? Dear it's Susan, Bev, Kim, and Amy." Then Liz looked through the window and saw her sisters' best friends. So, she unlocked the door and let them in, then locked it back.

"Where are Jen and Carrie dear?" Bev asked.

"They are in the den. But, I'll have to warn you 4 right now, but neither of them is in very good shape." She said and led them into the den. Where all 4 stopped dead in their tracks completely shocked and frozen in their tracks. As all four got their first looks of a battered Jenny and Carrie and each had time for the sights to digest in their minds. Then they rushed over to them, and very gently hugged the ladies.

"What in the world happened to you both dears? Were you in a car wreck?" Kim asked.

"Dears, we both wished it would have been. But it was no car wreck that did this to us. What happened were Bobby and Ken." They said.

"What????! Your husbands did this? All of this to you ladies?" Susan asked very shocked.

"Yes they did. Both of them started a war with us a few nights ago." Jenny said, and she and Carrie told their friends the whole horrid truth of everything that took place. Then they finally let each know about the last 2 years.

"See, you 4 have noticed all of our blackened eyes, cuts, bruising, and the sprains we've both had. To which we both can only hope that each of you 4 can understand this part. That we both hated to make up things, and try to cover it up. That was because we both were too ashamed to admit to the truth of what was really going on in our marriages. The facts that both of us were getting abused the whole time we've both been married." Carrie explained.