Jenny and Carrie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good grief Ladies! It got that bad for all of you there? I'm glad you all defended yourselves, but weren't you 4 scared to go in there?" Katherine asked the girls.

"Scared? No mom we were not scared, terrified was more like it. But, we each knew we had to help our sisters. Now, we 4 are even gladder we had done what we had. After what the police woman told us, after the guys were caught and in jail, The plans she told us the guys had for Jen and Carrie after they had, had enough beating on the." Carole answered.

"What do you mean dear, their plans after the beatings?"

"What sis means is they both had planned to kill Carrie and me, then torture our sisters and kill them. All because of our status of being world stars. Just so both would have been known as our killers, like that would have been something to be proud of. When they asked Bobby and Ken after each had confessed, as for their reasons for what they did and what they planned to do to us. Both said there was never a reason to do it except that it was fun for them." Jenny explained.

"Dear god above! We're glad it didn't get that far." Leslie said as they all hugged Jenny and Carrie because both started to cry.

"Well if it wasn't for our sisters, and what they did. You all would be more than likely burying sis and I beside Hugh, Victoria and Aunt Jennifer right now. Now this makes both Jen and I very grateful to our sisters. All 4 did save our lives that night. And when they were young, after we both were raped, we each told everyone that we'd watch over each and protect them. But, it seems now, that they are the ones that did the protecting." Carrie said wiping the tears from her eyes and she and Jenny hugged and kissed.

At 1 all 8 women entered Claude's office, to meet him and get everything done and ready to see the judge. After the paperwork was done, he led them all over to the judge's chambers, where the 6 sisters took almost 2 hours to tell him the story from start to finish. After hearing this, the judge quickly granted Jenny and Carrie their much needed divorces. After everything was done and both ladies were officially divorced, they all thanked the judge and the women went back home and Claude back to his office.

At 5, the family as usual was all sitting in the den talking as they cooked dinner. Claude came home at 5:30 and joined them. After they ate and finished the cleaning, the 8 ladies returned back to the den with Ross and Claude.

"Well now. Claude here tells me we have some beautiful divorcees in the family." Ross laughed.

"Yes sir. Thank god and Claude for that!" They said. "We both are fully back to being Hayward again, and it feels grand."

Both Ross and Claude had asked their daughters to stay home, until they each could finally take their vacations. Both scheduled them to start on June 20th for 2 weeks. Both Katherine and Leslie had already discussed this plan of theirs with Ross and Claude. Both were going to stay down there with their daughters to help Jenny and Carrie out, because each knew the ladies would need the help. Because their 'morning sickness' was now worse than it had ever been so far. To this, both ladies loved this plan very much. It would help them to have their mothers there, because they knew what to expect with pregnancies and neither lady did.

So during the days, both Jenny and Carrie got some more 'hands on training' as Linda called it. As they helped her all day, then at night all 6 sisters had fun. The ladies got together with their coaches and had Julie's help. They had a press conference letting all of their fans know that neither lady would be competing this year, and told everyone why. And that each would hopefully be back on the golf tours next year. But diving would be the year after. Because they would have to bring their girls to each and every one of the meets and that neither would be able to train right either.

Finally on the 20th, All 10 headed down to the ladies home in Pasadena. At LAX Ross rented a Chevy 2500, 15 passenger van for everyone to ride in. Then they all left LAX headed for Pasadena. When they got into the city, Jenny gave Ross directions to their street and home. Soon they arrived, and got out of the van, while the parents got their first sights of the house Jenny and Carrie now owned. Both ladies heard someone calling their names from behind them. So, both ladies turned around and saw Mrs. French coming over to them.

"Hi there Mrs. French, how has everything been going since we've been away?"

"Fine ladies, not one problem. Well hi Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl. How are you 4 ladies doing?"

"We're all doing well, thanks Mrs. French." Jessica answered. They all introduced Adel French to Ross, Katherine, Leslie and Claude. They all greeted and talked for a few, and then Adel had to leave.

"Well come on. We 6 can give you a grand tour of our home." Carrie said, as they entered the house. They split up into 2 groups. Jenny and Carrie took Katherine and Leslie, while their sisters took their fathers. After about an hour they all came back to the den and sat down on the couches and talked.

"Well you both ought to be very proud of yourselves ladies, this house is beautiful.I know it's bigger than our house, and all of your bedrooms and bathrooms are just amazing. And that kitchen! It really startles me; I have never seen anything that big or anything quite like it in my life." Katherine stated.

"Your right, all 6 of us are very proud of our house. Did any of you by chance see the pool out back?" Carrie asked.

"Yes dear. We did. I knew when you ladies finally got a house of your own it would be the first thing required. It surprises me, that you all did such a wonderful job on choosing this house. How many houses did the realtor take you to see before this house?" Claude asked.

"Only this house by that company, see before we even started looking at any house. The 6 of us, Bev, Susan, Amy and Kim researched all the available houses in the area from newspapers to the real estate booklets. We all after that came up with a good list of homes we wanted to see and them only, and we got our way. After 2 weeks and 32 homes, we were finally shown this house, and that was that." Carrie explained.

"Dears, that was very smart thinking. And a very well thought out plan. Now we do see that you ladies did pick up on our ways of choosing and deciding.And it also appears that you both picked up some legal know how from Claude too." Ross said. "Well dears, its 4:30 now. So, it's time for your parents to go and find us a good hotel. Then we'll meet back over here, and take you all out to eat. How does that sound to all you ladies?"

"That sounds great. But dears why a hotel? We have an extra room here" Jenny asked.

"That's true sis. We Jess and I could sleep with Liz and Carole for your stay. And then the other 2 of you can use our room." Sheryl stated.

"Or we could do the same, Carole and I." Liz said.

"We all appreciate the though ladies. But we can't do that to any of you ladies. Besides dears, what are vacations for/" Katherine told them.'

"We could sleep with our sisters, or just as well. Sleep out here on our very comfy couches. What we all are saying here is we all want you to stay here."

"No ladies. We all will stay at a hotel. Now please no more disagreements." Ross told them and smiled.

"Besides both of you ladies." Katherine said looking at Jenny and Carrie. "Honey you both are pregnant. Neither of you need to sleep anywhere but in bed. It would probably be a bad idea to do otherwise. Both of you dears will have to start taking it slower and easier now, that you both are in your last months. As you ladies have both seen, you both will require a lot more sleep and rest. Plus neither of you will be able to do much at all. Not anything like you both are used to doing. That's why your sisters, Les and I are here dears to help take the load off you both. Because the sickness you ladies both have will probably get a little worse before it's time." Katherine explained to her ladies.

"It can really get worse? Not that it isn't there already." Jenny said with Carrie nodding in full agreement to that statement.

"Yes dears. I'm afraid so, it can really be terrible for some women. But, no one car really answer that for you both. We'll have to see just how bad it gets, dears."

2 weeks later, the family was at LAX waiting for Ross and Claude's fight home to board. When it left, the eight women got back in the van and went back to Jenny and Carrie's.

On July 16th, both Jenny and Carrie's sickness hit its worst peak for each lady. Katherine was a woken up by hearing it, she got up and rushed into the bathroom where she saw Jenny really having a hard time, and she looked very rough. Finally when Jenny finished, Katherine lovingly helped Jenny clean herself up. Then she helped Jenny into her robe, and they went to the den and sat on the couch. Katherine cradled Jenny in her arms, when she looked down; Katherine saw this had put Jenny back to sleep. An hour later, Leslie came in leading an equally rough looking Carrie, over to the other couch, and sat cradling her., that had the same results.

"Well I can tell now that until each gets over this stage, it's going to be very bad for them both." Katherine told Leslie who shook her head.

"Yes dear. It does look that way. But, you know, I was secretly hoping that it wouldn't get this bad for the ladies. You know, maybe just bypass this part all together." Leslie agreed.

That afternoon, both Jenny and Carrie were feeling fine, as they, Katherine and Leslie sat on the patio watching the girls swim, sipping iced tea.

Finally on August 15th, the ladies had taken maternity leave from UCLA, and had their sisters ready to take up the next month at their old school. Actually both Jenny and Carrie felt like they both would probably miss this semester and pick up with the next one, and take the missed one during the summer. With that done, Katherine and Leslie helped Jenny and Carrie pack for going home, while the twins did theirs. After the van was loaded, the ladies checked their house to make sure it was locked up and secure. After they pulled out of the driveway, Carrie used their remote to set all of their alarms, yard grids, and they left for LAX.

Both Ross and Claude were waiting for their wives and daughters at their gate. When they arrived, they all greeted, and the men reclaimed all the women's luggage then all left for home. After the men unloaded the car, and the twins had taken it all up to both rooms, Katherine and Leslie took Jenny and Carrie up to their room, and put both to bed for some well needed rest.

There was no problem for either ladies for the next month, just smooth sailing. Until finally on September 10th at 10:46 in the morning, which was when Jenny started her contractions. Leslie called Linda and told this to her. And Linda rushed to the house. But, before she was able to get there, Carrie had started her too.

So, both ladies discussed this with Katherine and Leslie, both wanted to give birth just like they had with their sisters both in the same room. When Linda finally arrived, she sat and listened as the 4 women talked about what Jenny and Carrie wanted to do. Linda was very happy to help the ladies and would do just that. Then she told them an ambulance was coming behind her. When it arrived, Jenny and Carrie were loaded into it. At the hospital, both Katherine and Leslie got dressed into scrub outfits, when they entered the delivery room; they saw Linda had both Jenny and Carrie prepped and ready.

The vents took a total of 5 hours, and after it was done Jenny and Carrie's girls were both perfectly healthy. The girls were almost identical, except the fact that Jenny's daughter had a shade darker hair, instead of pale blonde. This was because both Katherine and Jenny were really brunettes. But other than that, both were identical. Both shared Jenny and Carrie's blue eyes and satiny peaches and cream skin.

Jenny named her daughter Jennifer Lynn, Lynn as she would be called. And Carrie named hers Heather Renee. During their pregnancies, both ladies made you a plan to split their Aunt's name between their girls, to keep their family remembering her.

2 weeks later, both Jenny and Carrie were released and brought their daughters home. Their family was all there to see the new babies to the Hayward family. Both ladies were sad that their brothers couldn't make it; both would see their nieces later. Nobody invited Curt or Derek to see the girls, because somehow both would ruin for everyone. After everyone left, Jenny and Carrie took their daughters up to get some rest.

"I have a big question here. How did Lynn get darker hair? Both Jen and Bobby were pale blondes." Liz asked after their sisters went up to their room.

"Well dear. She may have gotten it from me. But, you ladies can ask Jenny and Carrie that question, maybe they will tell you 4 their story. But for both of them it's a very long and compacted story to say the least." Katherine answered.

2 days later, the 4 young ladies finally got their chance to ask their sisters the question.

"I guess we can tell you sisters. But, none of you can tell anyone about it though." Carrie said.

"Don't worry yourselves sisters, we won't. We've all been wondering as to why Lynn's hair is darker, when yours Jen is pale blonde that's all." Carole said. "Your mom told us that she may have inherited it from her."

"Yes. We both understand sisters. It does seem odd doesn't it? Well the story goes like this. See both Todd and I are really from mom's first marriage, and sis and Jon are from dad's. We all became brothers and sisters when they married each other. Which was just a little over a year before you 4 were born; both Leslie and Claude got married with them. They all had what's called a double wedding." Jenny explained. Then she and Carrie finished telling their sisters the complete story.

"Now do you 4 sisters all see our problems yet?" Jenny asked Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl after they finished.

"Yes I think I do. The first is that your hair isn't really blonde. And the other you both said that you formed your own twinship. Which means neither of you are really twins." Liz said.

"Yes dear, Liz that's them. See Jen's normal hair color is the same as mom's dark brown. Now dears, the other one is what we both want to keep secret. Our twinship is a big part of our trademark." Carrie explained.

"Now we 4 can understand that sisters. Heck, even we being twins couldn't tell that you weren't twins at all. Dear sisters, that was a very lovely story, we all love it. Not only that, but I'd guess it takes a lot of heart to keep a loved one's memory alive. I also would venture a guess, as to the fact you both are still trying, you both took her name and split it between your daughters." Jessica said.

"Yes sis. That's exactly what we did. You 4 are very smart to have caught on to all of this that quickly." Jenny said.

On September 27th, the 8 women and the new girls were all packed up and ready for their trip back to Pasadena. Both Katherine and Leslie were going down to help Jenny and Carrie out until both ladies had gotten everything running smoothly. Plus the women were going to help Jenny and Carrie find a very excellent day care for Lynn and Heather. All of this took another 2 weeks to get done. With finally everything in perfect running order, and the twins back in their school.

As both Jenny and Carrie were adapting to their new roles of motherhood. Both had gotten both of their professors Barbara Collins and Barbara Minor to get their assignments and come over and teach both until their girls were off breast feeding and then they could return to school.

Both Katherine and Leslie had to go back home on October 15th. At 4, that afternoon, the bus dropped the twins off at home. All 4 entered the house very quietly in case their nieces were asleep. When they all entered the den, to see they were, and so were Jenny and Carrie. So, Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl went quietly into the living room, to get their homework out of the way. They finished it within an hour, and then they went into the kitchen to fix their family dinner.

Soon both Jenny and Carrie woke up, and both smelled the food cooking and smiled at each other. They both got up and check on their girls and went into the kitchen, where they both greeted their sisters with hugs and kisses.

"How was school today?" Carrie asked.

"Perfect! We all had that test, we each were worried about. And at the end of class, our teacher told everyone what they scored on it. As usual, we 4 aced it. There were only 2 more of our classmates who passed, and the rest failed miserably." Jess explained.

"That is very good news sisters! Keep it up dears, that and all of your hard work. Now how much homework do you ladies have tonight?" Jenny asked.

"We have already finished it, which was only English tonight." Sheryl said.