Jenny and Carrie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where in hell are those 2 sick and demented guys at?" Amy asked, completely pissed and mad as hell.

"Dear. For us both, that is the best part. They both are in jail." Jenny said and she and Carrie told their friends everything that all the police had told them. After they told this part, both Jenny and Carrie tried to sit up, and only made it with their sisters' and best friends' help.

"Shit! That is very awful ladies." Amy said. "How bad are you both hurt?"

"We both have 3 bruised ribs, cuts, and bruising all over. I had my eyes blackened, and a very badly bruised neck and shoulder. Jen also has a fractured nose and a sprained left arm. Both of us know we won't be well enough to attend school now, not until we both heal some. Because as you all have seen, we can't right now even sit up without help. So, this will set both of us back in our classes."

"No dears it won't. And we as your friends won't allow it to set you back. I remember that our 2 good friends as well as our professors, Barbara Collins and Barbara Minor told each of you ladies. That if you ever needed something to call them. So, now you both of you ladies do need their help. I know for a fact both would be happy to come over here and keep you ladies up in our school work. Then when you both can start to move, we four will help you both to and from your classes. And we can help out on whatever else needs to be done." Bev told Jenny and Carrie, as she reached for the phone, and called their 2 professors. Where she explained what happened to the ladies and that now both Jenny and Carrie needed their help.

Just as Bev had told them, those 2 were very happy to do this for the ladies. To this both Jenny and Carrie thanked all their friends for their help. Then after they all hung up, the ladies both informed their friends about their move.

"But, this will have to wait. Because when we both heal enough, both schools will be in session.

"Dears, if you both would like to get that done. I'm more than sure we could get some of our friends, if not all of them, over here to help you both with this. Sound good?" Susan asked.

"Yes dear. It does sound very good. But ladies neither of us want to be a bother to any of you. So, we can wait on it." Jenny said and she and Carrie were both reddening from embarrassment.

"Oh Jeez you 2, Good Grief! I know that I for one would wish you both would get over this thought in your heads. About letting your friends help you both when you need the help. Like it's some kind of hardship or something for all of us." Kim stated.

"Very nicely put Kim. Ladies, whether you both know this or not, that's what friends are for to be there for you when you need them. And if it was going to be a bother to any of us, we wouldn't ask in the first place."

"OK. We both get the hint. Thank you all." The ladies said.

"Very good, now what do you both want? Are you all wanting: another apartment, a condo, Townhouse, or a house?" Kim asked Jenny and Carrie.

"Both of us have been thinking about buying our own house, something very big, with 5 or 6 bedrooms, and at least 5 baths. It will have to have a nice sized den, and a big living room, this way we can and will change over and use for our study room. And this part is one of the musts: A huge kitchen. Plus with 6 women living in the house together, it has to have more closet space than we need. It also needs to have at least a big 2 car garage, in which to house both of our corvettes in. And we both want a very huge yard, and if we get very lucky, maybe a big pool." Carrie explained.

"Now dears, that sounds like a mansion to me. But, if I may ask, what are the extra rooms for?" Amy asked.

"One we will turn into our work out room and the other or others, for overnight company." Jenny answered.

"Great! Now Bev and I will go and get a newspaper and some of those real estate booklets. Once we get back, we all will begin the search." Amy said and she and Bev left.

During the time those two were gone. Jenny, Carrie, their sisters, Susan and Kim sat in the den discussing the ideal neighborhoods for the 6 sisters. Then they talked about the price range that needed to set.

"Now the range isn't a very big deal for either of us. But, sis you know something?" Carrie asked Jenny with a smirk on her face. Everyone just stared and saw the look which was like before she said anything, she was about to die laughing. "I'd love to live in Beverly Hills." Carrie choked out through her laughter, and the rest joined her.

"Oh no absolutely not!" Jenny laughed. "Sorry sis. But that is out of the question! Because if we did that, then sooner or later come stopping by the club for 4 o'clock tea. And Carrie, sisters dear, we are not that old. And neither of us were born their attitudes or blessed with the art of being snobs. We both are just what we appear to be: very easy and laid back women. And neither one of us have one conceded bone in their bodies." Jenny said.

"Very true Jen. You both are too down to earth for any of that BS. And all of that is just the start of what you'd need to gain acceptance in there. Sorry ladies, but neither of you would last 10 minutes in that environment." Kim laughed.

"Oh alright!" Carrie said trying to play heartbroken, but laughed harder. "Darn! Well it was worth a shot anyway seeing, that we 6 together or alone, are as rich or even richer that any of them are. But Jen, sis, you hit that one right on the head. None of us needs that type of atmosphere, because we are so down to earth. And if memory serves me right, there would only be one family member who'd fit right in, without a problem at all. And that would be Uncle Derek."

"Now sis that is the whole truth and you also made big point there." Jenny agreed.

30 minutes later, Amy and Bev came back, and sat all the booklets and the newspaper on the coffee table, while Jenny went into their study and got a fresh spiral notebook. So they could record the names and numbers of each real estate broker. Then all ten sat around studying the booklets and the paper. They had finally finished around 12:30, with a total of 32 possible homes on their list. All the houses fit nicely into the range that Jenny and Carrie had set: $ 500,000 to $4.5 million.

"Ok now. We all can meet over here. Say at 9 in the morning. Where we can start calling the brokers and inquiring about each house. Then we can set up appointments, where we all can go and view them." Susan said, and everyone else agreed to that plan. Soon, those four left for the night, so the 6 sisters could get their rest, mostly Jenny and Carrie.

For the next 2 weeks, those ten ladies spent the entire time touring every house on their list, and only those houses they had chosen. By February 15th, they had found the exact house that Jenny and Carrie had described. The house was a real work of art and beauty. The outside of it was decked out in field stone, and it was a huge two story floor plan. It also boosted one of the biggest yards any of them had seen. The yard had 4 large pine trees in the front yard and a big circular driveway. As you looked at the drive from the house, it looked like a lower case letter 'u'. With the straight part servicing the 2 car garage and it also led to the front stairs.

This lead to the set of double front doors and the front porch, the porch was covered by an overhang that covered entirely it and the front doors. The outside parts of the drive were outlined by flower gardens, shrubs and monkey grass. The front doors opened up into a long and wide foyer, which itself led into a huge den. The den had an opened fireplace that serviced both the den and the equally as big living room. Both rooms were done I with the top half of the walls in oak paneling, and the lower half in very pretty wallpaper with flowers on it. On the left beside the fireplace was the door to the living room. And to the right of the fireplace another door that led to the very big and spacious kitchen, which was so big there were 2 islands in the middle of it.

At the back of the kitchen sat a breakfast nook that sat in front of a big bat window that over looked the back yard. There were 3 more doors in the den itself, one to the half bath, another to the game/ media room, and the last to the hallway that led to the ground floor master suite and to the staircase to the 2nd floor. The master was a thing of beauty; it was one of the biggest rooms any of the ten had ever seen.

Two of the walls were done in light blue and the other 2 walls were completely covered from ceiling to floor wall to wall mirrors. When Jenny and Carrie went and looked into the bathroom, both ladies got a shock of their lives.

"Hey you guys! Come look at this!" Carrie called out to the rest of their group. The bathroom it's self was about the size of Jenny and Carries' bedroom at their family's house. It had a huge counter that turned into a vanity, and had 2 sinks in it. On that wall with the counter, there was a mirror that covered the entire wall.

The bathroom was equipped with a big shower stall, a 2 person Jacuzzi/ sunken tub, in the center of the room, and also had a sauna. And lastly there was a walk in linen closet.

Upstairs, there was a door to the right, one directly in front of the stairs, and 2 to the left. All of the rooms were a duplicate of the master, only smaller. This was the same for each of the bathrooms, instead of Jacuzzi's there was a 2 person tub.

In the back yard, the pool was about the size of an Olympic size, 12 foot deep which sloped from the 2 ½ shallow end. There were also 2 of the springboards Jenny and Carrie were used to. There was also a slide that had water flowing on it from the top. They whole back yard was surrounded by a monstrous brick wall, that was 12 foot high and around the pool it was 15 foot. Then around the pool and patio there was a brick 2 foot tall flower garden. Both ladies smiled to each other, as both of them had the same though their heads: 'This was the house.'

"How much for this house?" Carrie asked the agent.

"Dears it is $1,357,000.00"

Both Jenny and Carrie shook their heads and huddled up and talked this over with their friends and sisters. There was a point when they almost backed out and decided to just get another apartment, because that was a lot of money for a house well over 10 years old. The agent had actually over heard this part of their conversation, and knew she couldn't afford to scare off these ladies. So, she got their attention.

"Ladies that price is the asking price, not the final one my agency will accept."

"What is that price?" Jenny asked,

"$989,000.00" Because she knew she needed to make a profit for her agency, and also make one for herself on this deal. So, with this new price the 10 huddled back up, where 15 minutes later Jenny and Carrie told her that they would take it for that price.

"Good. Well, let's go back to the office and start on the paperwork, so you both can start moving in." So, Bev, Susan, Kim and Amy went back to their apartment to get the ball rolling on rounding up all their friends to help Jenny and Carrie get moved. While Jenny and Carrie and their sisters followed the agent back to her office and get the paperwork done.

After 2 hours, all the paperwork was done and everything else taken care of, so, the ladies went to their bank in San Fran's branch in Pasadena. Where they got a cashier's check from them so they went back and paid the house off in full. Where the lady gave Jenny and Carrie the deed and all the sets of keys to the house then shook their hands. Then those 6 sisters went back to their apartment, where the ladies called the utility company, and had them turned on at the house and made a date to have them turned off here. Then they both did the same with the mail, phone, and satellite companies. On Monday, they had to go to their post office and fill out change of address forms to get all their mail at the new house.

Finally by February 24th, all six sisters were back in their schools. They had taken care of their move, and had their new house up and running smoothly. The ladies also flew home to San Fran, to get some more money, so they could furnish their house the way each wanted to. Jenny and Carrie both were glad to be back UCLA even though they were a few weeks late, since both were still in some pain and still healing. Their 4 friends were big helps to both here, helping both get around UCLA.

At lunch time that day, Jenny and Carrie went to the dean's office with the help of Susan and Kim. Where both relayed their new decision to him, then they took care of all the extra paperwork to get this set into motion. So, now both would be here for 2 more years, and become doctors. And both ladies wanted to get through those 2 years and get back and help Linda out. That afternoon, Jenny and Carrie were both greeted by their friends and classmates, which all were very sympathetic for them both.

Since the dean told them they would start tomorrow, they both went to one of their best friends and Professor Barbara Minor's office. To have her check both out real good, and see just how long it would take for each to heal. Then after the checkups, she told the ladies that they should be fine in the next week or two. So, Jenny and Carrie left her office and got into their car, and went home.

For the rest of their semesters, all 6 ladies bore down and all had put all each had into their studies. This was a part both Jenny and Carrie took a lot of pride in helping their sisters with their school work. Plus, both had started back with their weight training and both diving and golf practices.

On May 25th, both UCLA and Shelby Junior high were out for the summer. Ann, Janice and Holly had called and relayed their schedules for both sports. And Yesterday, Katherine and Leslie called and told their daughters, to let them know they made it home, and to talk for a while. Where 6 six sisters told their mothers they would be headed back home on the 28th. So, both Jenny and Carrie could get started on their practices and weight training. Well along with those was their main reason which was to get started on their divorces.

Until then, all 6 sisters took a ton of pictures of their house, both inside and out. So they could show their family. And as anyone could see, those 6 were completely happy and thrilled with their house. Carrie called and made arraignments with the best security company to have their house watched, in addition to all their alarms they had installed. Then Jenny set it up with the phone company to have their calls forwarded to their family's house, while they were there.

But on the 26th, both ladies woke up that day a lot sicker than usual, but only in the mornings which both had been for the last past 2 months off and on. But today was the worst, both tried to figure out together just what their problem was, but couldn't. So, they both called Barbara Collins another of their professors and a good friend to both. Where they explained to her everything they could, about how they both felt and that for some reason they're really sick time was in the mornings. She in turn asked them to come and see her, and she would give each a real good check up.

Jenny and Carrie arrived at her office at 11:30. Where Barbara gave each through checkups, but she still couldn't be sure just what was wrong with Jenny and Carrie.

Their symptoms seemed to have non-existent causes. So, she took two tubes of blood and some urine samples from eat lady, so she could run some tests. Surely whatever was wrong would show up in this battery of tests. For 2 hours, Barbara ran all the tests, and finally made the discovery. As she walked back to her office, she was wondering why she didn't think of this before now. When she entered the office with Jenny and Carrie, and sat behind her desk with a bright smile on her face.

"Well. I'd guess from your smile. I'd say neither of us is suffering from anything major." Carrie said.

"Well dears. Let's put this way, neither of you is sick. But what you ladies have is very major."

"Really? So what does that mean?" Jenny asked.

"Dears, what it means is I for one, should have known way before I did all those tests. You ladies both probably need to hold onto one another for this news. Ready?" Barbara asked as both Jenny and Carrie held on to each other's arms.

"Yes dear. We both are about as ready as we can get."

"Well, ladies you both are pregnant! But for some strange reason they have been going on for 5 ½ months before being detected so, Congratulations to both of you!" Barbara told them.

"We're both pregnant?! Oh my god!" Both ladies squealed out happily. "Dear you're not alone there, we both should have known also. Thanks for your help here, we both dearly appreciate it." They said and got up and hugged Barbara and left for home.

At home, both Jenny and Carrie found their sisters in the den watching a horror movie on the TV, waiting for them to come home.

"Well sisters. What's wrong with you both?" Jessica asked after the ladies sat down.

"Well dears. It seems as though it wasn't anything any of us were thinking of, that's for sure." Jenny told her little sisters.

"Good. So, what's wrong then?" Carole asked.

"Well sisters. It appears that all of you will become Aunts very soon. WE both are pregnant!"

"Oh wow! That's great news sisters!" Those 4 said and got up and hugged and kissed both Jenny and Carrie, as the phone rang. Liz being the closest answered it. "Hello?"

"Well hello there Liz honey, its mom and Leslie."

"Hi mom and Momma Les."

"Well dear. Have your sisters came back home yet?"

"Yes mam. Here they are." She said and passed the phone to Jenny and Carrie.

"Hi mom."

"Hello my ladies, how are you both feeling now dears? We both called earlier and your sisters told us you ladies both were sick, and had gone to see one of your professors for good checkups. We both just had to call back and check up on you ladies." Katherine explained.

"We both are fine mom. Neither of us is sick as it turns out. We both will explain everything to the both of you when we get there." Carrie told the women, because neither she nor Jenny wanted to tell this news across a phone wire, both wanted to tell it face to face. So those 4 talked for another 2 hours, then the 6 sisters went and ate dinner. After that was done, all 6 started on the big job ahead of them, packing for their trip home.

Finally the 6 sisters arrived at SF International, at 7:15 in the morning on the 28th. Both Katherine and Leslie were at their gate, to welcome all 6 of their daughters back home. Anyone in the airport could tell that those 8 ladies were very happy to see one another after 5 months of separation. Not only that but Katherine and Leslie both could tell as well as see that their twins were very happy living with Jenny and Carrie. And to both, it appeared that the twins had grown some also.

When they finally got home, those 8 sat in the den talking. Both Jenny and Carrie filling Katherine and Leslie in on everything that had taken place since they all had been apart. Then the 6 sisters sprang the news about their house to their mothers.

"House, you all finally decided to get a house instead of another apartment?" Katherine asked.

"Yes mam, we did. All of us wanted one with enough room and closet space for 6 women living together. And that's just what we all have gotten." Carrie explained.

"We 4 wanted to help chip in for it, but our sisters denied that idea." Sheryl added.

"Well sisters dears. Neither of us thought that was right. Besides, all 4 of you ladies will need your money later."

"Congratulations dears, that's very good for all of you ladies. Now where is it at?" Leslie asked.

"Now that is the really unbelievable part. It's about 3 miles away from both schools, and in one of the best neighborhoods in the city, with the exception of maybe Beverly Hills." Jenny explained. Then they handed their mothers the pictures of their house. As the 2 women looked at all the pictures, the 6 could tell their mothers were very surprised. Then both were amazed at what their daughters' house looked like.