Jenny and Carrie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You all know we miss you ladies very much, but dears we will see each other all the time. Soon, you six will be moving back up here to live, so dears you just help your sisters out, and keep on doing your best in school. Then you four will join Jenny and Carrie as doctors, and that dears will make all of us very proud parents." Leslie finished. So, those seven women talked for two more hours and said their I love yous and hung up.

"Well sisters did that help you three any?"

"Yes sis, it did. Now we all have those feelings straight because we all know that they are right. And we know that you sisters have really helped us each a lot. And you both can get us ready for our Pre Med years and Med School years too, seeing how you ladies are about to finish what we four are about to start." Liz said and Jess and Carole nodded in agreement.

Finally Sunday came which was almost two weeks from the day that Sheryl had to fly home to get over the flu. Katherine and Leslie called their daughters.

"Hello?' Jenny answered.

"Hi Jen dear, how are you seven doing?'

"We all are doing very well. How is Sheryl coming along?"

"Dear she has returned to normal. We got back at 12 from her appointment with Linda. She told us Sheryl is fully recovered. So, now she wants to get back home." Leslie told Jenny.

"Well are the rest of your sisters there dear?' Katherine asked.

"It's just me and the girls right now. Carrie took our sisters out to the major park here for the party, which is held every year at this time. So, they might not return until ten or 11 tonight."

"Wow! Now that sounds like a lot of fun. Well hon, we will fly down and rent a car to bring Sheryl home before they get back, so it could be a surprise for those four. We both will spend the night and then have to fly back tomorrow." Katherine told her daughter.

"That sounds great! You three be careful, and we three will see you when you get here." Jenny told them and then traded goodbyes and hung up just as both girls woke up. After Jenny changed the girls, she sat feeding them both on her breasts. Jenny had a blast playing with both girls after she finished feeding them that afternoon. At 3:25, she heard their door open. As she looked back she saw Katherine, Leslie and Sheryl enter.

They came into the den and greeted her with hugs and kisses. Both Katherine and Leslie picked up Lynn and Heather and sat down on the couch with Jenny.

"Well sis how do you feel honey?" Jenny asked Sheryl.

"I finally feel perfect now. But, I will tell you that I never want the flu again. The feeling was terrible!" Sheryl answered, and then went to unpack. This left Katherine, Leslie, and Jenny to talk and play with Lynn and Heather.

Finally at 9:30, Carrie, Liz, Jess, and Carole came home to see their mothers and Sheryl there. They all hugged and kissed one another, and those four joined Jenny, Katherine, Leslie and Sheryl on the couches and their conversation.

"Glad to have you back sis all well and back to normal." Carrie told Sheryl.

"Not as glad as I am to be back because that flu drove me nuts big time! Then added to it was the fact that I was away from all of you." At around 11:30, both Lynn and Heather fell asleep. So both Jenny and Carrie too them to their room and tucked both in their cribs because they were going to hit the bed soon.

As usual, the girls woke their mothers up at 4:30 on the dot. The new and happy mothers went through their regular morning routines. An hour later their sisters entered the kitchen, where they each kissed Lynn and Heather. Then the six sisters hugged and kissed good morning. They all sat down and talked while they ate, then hugged Jenny and Carrie and kissed the babies and headed out to meet their bus.

At eight, both Katherine and Leslie came down and entered the kitchen. Where they found Jenny and Carrie playing with Lynn and Heather.

"Good morning to you ladies." They said as those four hugged Once Katherine and Leslie got coffee they both sat down with Jenny and Carrie.

"Well good morning to the both of you. We know our sisters hated to leave without saying good bye to you." Carrie told them.

"Yes dears. We both are very sorry we missed that, as both of us hated not being able to say good bye to them either." Leslie said.

"So how are you four doing this morning?"

"We are all doing very well. I bet Lynn and Heather remind you mom of both of us at their ages." Jenny said.

"Yes dear very much so. These girls look exactly like you ladies did. I have seen all the baby pictures of you dear Carrie and the videos as well. I swear your father has about a ton of them of just you alone." Katherine told her new mothers.

"That does sound right. I've seen the most of them."

"So what time are both of your flights this morning?" Jenny asked.

"At 12:26 dear." Leslie answered, while she played with Heather.

"Mom I have to ask, did you ever have weird experiences when you breast fed me or Todd?"

"No dear Jen. I didn't breast feed either of you. You both were brought up on formula. Why dear?'

"Well I had one, yesterday as I fed both girls together on both of my breasts. It was a blast. Now what I'm going to say here would have probably happened to Carrie if she had done it too. Afterword I got embarrassed, then a little ashamed of it, but then I just died laughing at it." Jenny said as she saw all three just looking at her to finish.

"Well as it would happen, it somehow, without me thinking about this, got me hot. The girls sucking actually made me have two very big ones. Like I said, I wasn't thinking or much less trying for anything like this, but it just happened." To this all three of them died laughing.

"Dears, have you ladies cooled off from your relationship?" Katherine asked.

"We had to somewhat, that we are lucky if we can make love once a week. We can't really do it in our room, because we are afraid we'd wake Lynn and Heather. And we really can't anywhere else, because our sisters don't know about this. So, we really haven't shared our love the right way for a long time. Well last week I had an experience of my own. I was taking a shower and had dropped the soap, which went behind me. So I bent back to retrieve it. As I did, the spray from the shower head hit me right on my clit and instantly gave me a very big one." Carrie said. Then they saw Jenny shifting uncomfortably in her seat, as Carrie was.

"MMMm.....Can we please change the subject here? I can't stand to talk about this, because it's getting me hot and steamy all over again." Jenny said breathing hard. To which Carrie agreed.

"Look dear ladies." Katherine said lovingly to her daughters." Go on back to your bed, we both will watch Lynn and Heather for you both. But right now you both are in dire need and also deserve the loving you both share. You ladies need all the relief you can get. Dears we know this because we were the same way after we gave birth too."

So, that's just what Jenny and Carrie did. They went on for two straight hours. So finally they were given the time to fully engage in their brand of love, and both were determined to give it good to the other.

Once in their room Jenny wrapped Carrie in a loving hug and lustily started kissing her face and biting at Carries' lips growling hungrily as she did. This made Carrie moan, and she reached down and squeezed Jenny's' ass, and taking her middle finger on the left hand and sliding it through the crack and touching the tip to Jenny's pussy. Jenny shivered and moaned, she then broke the kiss, and dropped her mouth to Carrie's right nipple and sucked it in hard.

Once the fat nip was in Jenny clenched her teeth to it as she used her tongue and drove Carrie up the wall. As she was doing this, Jenny dropped her hand in search of what had to be now a very wet and slick pussy. Yep she thought when her fingers got coated with juice, Jenny slowly entered Carrie with one, two then three fingers filling her up. Pumping those in and out, Jenny turned her hand so her thumb would make contact with Carrie's clit each stroke.

Carrie wasn't going to last long, under this treatment, not since they haven't had sex in a while.

When she came, Carrie really came very hard. So hard, she couldn't stand up and started to fall to the floor. Jenny laughed and caught Carrie and led her to their bed. AS Carrie sat down, Jenny kneeled down, and started to strip her love and kissing each place becoming bare to her once that piece of clothes slid away. By the time Carrie was nude, Jenny had given her two more orgasms without touching any important part of her, just the kissing and sucking caused her to go off.

Once she got her bearings back Carrie grabbed Jenny and threw her back on the bed, and growled sexily. She came up with an idea she heard of, and decided to try. Carrie used her mouth and teeth only to remove Jenny's clothes. Once parts of flesh were uncovered, she would playfully nip at it, all the while driving Jenny nuts.

She finally reached Jenny's bikini panties, noticing that they were not just wet but very soaked. So soaked, that the juice was seeping out and down to pool under her ass. Carrie licked at the trail of juice, making Jenny breathe faster and squirm around hovering at the point of no return.

Knowing this Carrie couldn't tease Jenny any more. She spreads open the pink and puffy lips and dove tongue fist into the honey pot. Jenny ended up cumming three times back to back, by Carrie wouldn't stop, on the last orgasm, Jenny fainted dead out of it.

When she came to, Carrie was cuddling and kissing her. Jenny notice the time and told Carrie, so they got up and went into their bathroom where they gave each other a bath and the dried off. As they had been doing since they were young. Each kissed the other just before their bras and panties were put on.

When they both finally re-entered the den, Katherine and Leslie could tell both were looking better and neither was sexually frustrated any longer.

"Thanks mom and Les, we both appreciate it dearly." They said as they sat down.

"You ladies are both very welcome dears. Everyone is entitled to some relief once in a while." Leslie said.

"Dears, why don't you both just explain this to your sisters? I know those four would understand, and would gladly watch the girls for you. That way neither of you will end up like this again. Ladies they already know that something is going on with the both of you. So, I would bet that all four would love to hear this story and would understand better than each of you would think they would." Katherine said and looked at her watch.

"Well ladies, it's time for us to leave so we can meet our flight home." Both women got up and picked up their purses and hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie then kissed Lynn and Heather. "Well good bye dears. We will see you eight for Thanksgiving. We love you all. Take care dears. And do give thought to what I told you. You might be pleasantly surprised." She said and they left.

Elizabeth, Jessica, Carole and Sheryl would get out of school for Thanksgiving on the 22nd, so, the ladies decided to head up to San Francisco that Saturday, where they would stay for a week visiting their family and celebrating Thanksgiving.

Both Jenny and Carrie had gone ahead and did what Katherine told them. They explained to their sisters that they both were in love with each other. To this, Katherine was very right. Those four were very supportive of their sisters.

They watched the girls every night while Jenny and Carrie tended to themselves.

Finally, Saturday arrived. They all were packed and ready to fly back home for the holiday. They took a cab to LAX and got checked in and all sat at their gate.

Their plane touched down and taxied to their gate at San Francisco International at10:27 that morning. The whole family was there to greet the eight ladies home. They all hugged and kissed them and then went to reclaim their luggage. As they all were headed for the cars, Jon and Todd told their sisters that they were going to marry Tammy and Annette this spring. Both guys were looking at both Lynn and Heather. This was their first time seeing their new nieces.

"You know sisters, your daughters look exactly like you both." Todd said.

"That's no lie there! They are just like our other sisters. They are both of your mirror images. But I know you both are aware of the fact that we both are very jealous of you ladies. You beat us both in giving our parents their first grand children." Jon finished.

"Dears, you don't think that the fact we both are just a few years older than you would be the difference there?" Both ladies laughed. "Thanks brothers for the complement."

"Jenny Carrie, ladies. You both might want to bundle up Lynn and Heather well dears. It is really cold outside, not only that dears but the wind is very bad today." Katherine warned her new mothers.

"Thanks mom, we both are glad you told us that. It was rather warm at home before we left. I think we all have gotten spoiled with that." Jenny and Carrie said and they both sat on a bench and wrapped their daughters up.

The men took the luggage out to the cars, and told the women to stay there and that they would bring the car up to the door for them. Soon, Ross drove the station wagon up to the door and ran back to the car with the other guys, as all the women got in the wagon.

At home Leslie got out and ran up to the door and unlocked it so both Jenny and Carrie could run into the house to keep the girls from getting too cold. Both Ross and Claude had set up two cradles for Lynn and Heather. So Jenny and Carrie unwrapped Lynn and Heather and tucked both into the cradles. Liz and Carole watched their nieces as Jenny and Carrie went out to help bring in their luggage.

They took it all up to Jenny and Carrie's old room. This is where they ran into a problem. That room would be very cramped with all eight in it, so both Katherine and Leslie went down and told this to Ross and Claude. Together they all decided that their ladies and Lynn and Heather would use Victoria's apartment for their visits, and then when they moved back they would move into it to live.

That was after both Jenny and Carrie were done with their interns. Linda had already clued both Katherine and Leslie in on just what would be expected. Hearing this, both knew that the ladies would need all of the help they could get.

So after dinner, they all told their daughters their plan.

"That dears would be better for all of you. There simply isn't enough room up there for all eight of you." Ross explained.

"But for us, the main reason for these visits was to spend time with you all. We four want to stay here." The twins said.

"Yes dear sisters. You ladies stay here. We, Jen and I will take our girls over and sleep there. I know you sisters have missed the family badly. It's not that we haven't, but, you need to stay here. We four will be over here all the time but we will sleep there." Carrie explained and everyone else agreed to this.

So, at eight both Ross and Claude went over and heated up the place, and set up both cribs in Victoria's room. They returned at nine. Then by10:30, Katherine and Leslie took Jenny and Carrie and their daughters over and got them situated for their stay, and then left the new mothers to their chores of motherhood and to get their rest.

At noon on Sunday, Katherine, Liz and Carole came over to pick them up. But when they entered the apartment, everything was very quiet. Katherine led them to Victoria's room, where Liz very quietly opened the door to where they could see that all four were still asleep.

"Should we wake them up?' Liz asked as they went to the den.

"I really don't know honey. How much sleep have Jenny and Carrie been getting lately?"

"I'd have to guess not a lot at all. They get us to watch the girls every night so they can make love and get a nap in. We each know two things for a fact though. Lynn and Heather keep our sisters up until midnight or one every night, and wake both up at around four or 4:30 every morning." Carole replied as a sleepy Jenny entered the room.

"Good morning sleepy head." Katherine said as she got up and met Jenny in a hug and kiss.

"Look Jenny honey. We came up with a plan here. Liz, Carole, and I will take both Lynn and Heather back with us, so you ladies can catch up on the sleep and rest you both need. Sound good dear?"

"Yes that does sound good. But how are you going to feed them?"

"Well dear you both can feed them before we leave and then after we come and get you later. Once at home you ladies can feed them again."

"That will work." Jenny said as Carrie entered the room, where after they hugged her, those three told her the plan they had told Jenny, which Carrie loved it too. So after the girls woke up and were changed, the ladies fed both. Then Katherine, Liz and Carole took the girls home. After they left both Jenny and Carrie went back to the bedroom, where they made love then fell back asleep in each others' arms.

By seven that night everyone was at the family's house having a ball playing with Lynn and Heather. Both Katherine and Leslie offered to baby sit so Jenny and Carrie could go out and have some fun with their brothers and sisters. So those eight decided to go bowling.

When they all returned, both Jenny and Carrie saw that their daughters were very content in their grandmother's arms. To which it made both of them smile very proudly.

"Well how are the grandmothers doing?" Jenny asked.

"Just peachy! You both have such good girls here who are just like their mothers and Aunts are." Leslie stated very happily.

"Great! We both just pray that both will stay that way. We both also hope that the girls will also stay in perfect health too." Jenny and Carrie said.

"With you ladies as their mothers neither of you should have to worry. We both know that you ladies know that you each did a wonderful job with your sisters. I'm more than sure of the fact that the girls will follow their Aunts very paths, and both become great ladies too." Katherine said. As she did, she saw the twins look up at her questionably.

"Now what in the world does that mean? That our sisters did a great job with us?"

"Well ladies the story goes like this. We all know it has something to do with how close in tune you four are with Jenny and Carrie. When we both got pregnant with you, we both discussed a plan to where we wanted to help Jenny and Carrie learn the correct way how to bring up children. So, when you four were brought home, both of your fathers had started on the plan."

" They both set two of your cribs in their room. At first we decided to let Jenny and Carrie care for two of you, until we recovered for giving birth. Then after we each saw how good they were doing, we all decided to leave the situation where it was. Then they both started to take over on the other two of you as well. So, what this means is you four were basically raised by your sisters. By the time you ladies were four, you all were talking and walking perfectly." "

That's when we all knew that we had been blessed with a special thing here. Not only could you ladies talk, but you could spell and hold you end of a conversation, understanding everything told to you almost perfectly. You are our daughters, but Jenny and Carrie had raised you all like you were theirs." Leslie explained to the twins.

"Oh wow! Who were the ones they kept at first?" Liz asked.

"You honey, you and Sheryl. About two weeks later they had all four of you under their wings. Doing everything they each could and more for you." Katherine answered.

"So what you both are really trying to say here is that Jenny and Carrie are more than our sisters, but almost like our mothers too?" Jessica asked.