Jenny and Carrie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the ambulance arrived, and those three rushed out and brought her in to an OR room. After the scrub up, the ladies started assessing the lady's condition. Then with Linda who got two nurses to help, they all started on repairing all the damage done by the shots she took. After another 7 ½ hours they had finally finished and saw that everything was done and no problems, they sent her up to an ICU room. It was now about midnight, some 17 plus hours later since they started this morning.

With nothing to eat, but amazingly, neither Jenny nor Carried were tired at all. So, Linda took the ladies to the cafeteria for something to eat and rest for whatever time they could get.

Once they each had their trays and had sat down to eat they started talking.

"Both of you ladies are really unbelievable! We as I can tell dears do work great as a team. Both of you have learned everything that is available and learned it perfectly. I really want to thank you ladies for the help. As I told you ladies a few years ago I needed it badly. I'm going to tell you both right now dears, that with your help, that lady there would have been dead right now." Linda explained.

"We both love this, helping other women out. And Linda dear, you are most welcome. That's all we could think about for the last two years, was getting through and getting back here fast." Jenny and Carrie told her. No sooner that the three did get through eating, did Linda's beeper go off again. So they ran back to emergency to see what they had.

As soon as they got there, the head nurse told each what was happening. Another ambulance had another shooting victim, this time a 14 year old girl. And they were due in ten minutes or less. So they got ER room # 1 set up for her. A few minutes later a nurse ran in and told Linda that the ambulance had gotten involve in a wreck. After everything settled down, they found out the girl had died. But, that now they had another patient from the wreck to see she would be here in five.

After they had treated the woman from the wreck, they went out to the nurses' station to see what else they had. It was now four am. At 4:30. They had to perform an emergency delivery to a mother who was involved in a pile up on the interstate. They delivered a perfectly baby boy, and sent him up to the nursery.

While they started on the mother's injuries, then got her up to a room. The next one they had was suffering from two broken ribs, a broken arm and foot. And the last was there with a big laceration on her forehead, and a couple of bruised ribs and a sprained ankle.

At ten Tuesday morning, 26 hours full of tiring operations, the one delivery, mending of bones, and everything else. Finally Linda led Jenny and Carrie to her office, where all collapsed into the three chairs. Both Jenny and Carrie slid their shoes off and stretched.

"I'm very surprised dears. You both had lasted longer on your feet than any intern to ever work at this hospital. Even as tired as you ladies are, neither of you let it interfere with your performances. You both stayed very calm, collected and very professional. I'm very proud and happy to have you both working with me. Now as you now we still are on call for the ER, if they should need us.

So, dears rest while you both can. I always try to do this every chance I can get. And it's a very good idea to do it too." Linda explained to both Jenny and Carrie. So, all three got a chance to rest up for a few hours. When the call came, Jenny answered it, she wrote the information down and to the ER that they were on the way and hung up.

"Another mother and daughter involved in a wreck. From all the reports so far, it seems that the mother is really messed up bad. They will be here in ten." She told Linda and Carrie as they got their shoes and coats back on, then they ran back to emergency.

When they got there, they set up the OR room, because they were going to care for the 36 year old mother, while pediatrics was had the daughter. After they got scrubbed up, the mother was brought in. Where they three of them started their work on her. Each knew that all the reports on this woman were accurate, because she

was really in very poor shape. So, bad that Linda was amazed that she wasn't already a DOA. It took the ladies ten hours and 26 minutes to repair everything that was wrong with her. When they were done, she was sent up to ICU for a long recovery. After they had finished and cleaned up, Linda, Jenny and Carrie went out to see just how bad the girl was. They were told that thankfully she wasn't very bad at all.

So, Linda took the ladies into the doctor's lounge, where they would wait for more patients to come in. It was now 12:55 Wednesday morning each had been on now for 39 straight hours. They hung around for another hour then went back to Linda's office. Each lady had just seven hours left before they were off. And each was very much looking forward to their beds, and well needed rest.

They were called back for two more trips to the ER, and were there until 9:30, and then they went back and checked in with Linda's receptionist, where they told her they each were now off and headed for home. Both Jenny and Carrie hugged Linda and said good bye and slipped into Jenny's corvette and slowly made their way home.

"Boy hun that was one long and rough 51 hours" Carrie said sleepily.

"Yes love it was. But I know we will make it. And I know Linda thinks that way also." Jenny replied as she pulled into their drive. Where both Jenny and Carrie both sleepily got out of the car, and Jenny locked it and set the alarm, and they made their way inside. Both Katherine and Leslie met the ladies in the foyer.

Where they all hugged, then the women led Jenny and Carrie up to their room and to bed. As soon as both Jenny and Carrie saw the bed both just fell on it and went out just like that. Both Katherine and Leslie carefully stripped the ladies and got both under the covers, then quietly slipped out of the room, headed back to the den.

"Poor ladies, both are really out of it. Over 57 hours of being doctors. Linda told us what to expect and all, but, I didn't think it would be this bad on them." Katherine said as Lynn and Heather came in and climbed up in their laps.

"Very true sis, and just think we will see this again from Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl." Leslie agreed as they hugged and kissed the girls. Both Lynn and Heather were almost two years old, and were following their aunts had taken exactly; they both could talk perfectly and walk very well now.

"Where's momma?' Lynn asked.

"Honey she is in bed right now." Katherine told her, they both could tell that the girls really missed Jenny and Carrie. So, she and Leslie led the girls up to their mother's room just so they could see them. Katherine bent down and picked Lynn up and whispered in her ear for her to kiss her mother, which she did, and then yelled 'Momma" at the same time Heather did. This woke up a very tired and sleepy Jenny and Carrie. Both ladies smiled, and sat up, and took their girls and

hugged and kissed them.

"Sorry ladies. But those two girls wanted to see you both, so bad that they wouldn't stop asking for you. So we brought them up here to see you, but I was hoping they both would be quiet for your sakes." Katherine explained.

"That's alright mom, we knew they were missing us, just as bad as we were missing them." Carrie said.

"How long have they both been up?" Jenny asked.

"Since around 7:30 this morning." Leslie answered.

"We will let them sleep with us, I can tell they both are on the tired side." Jenny told the women.

"Are you both sure dears? You both need all the rest you each can get, and that's a rest without any disturbances." Katherine asked.

"We both are sure. When they wake up, we will bring them down and come back up." They said. So Katherine and Leslie hugged those 4 and then left the room, while Jenny and Carrie undressed Lynn and Heather and got both under the covers in between them. Then they all fell asleep.

At five that afternoon, the twins came home from their days at the club. And entered the den and hugged their mothers and sat down.

"Where are Jen and Carrie? And both Lynn and Heather?"

"All upstairs asleep, both Jenny and Carrie came home this morning at 10:30 after 51 straight hours of being doctors. So, please you four will have to be quite. Neither of your nieces should be in that room at all, because if they wake up they will wake Jenny and Carrie, and those ladies do not need that." Katherine explained.

"We will go and check to see if Lynn and Heather are awake or not. If they are we'll get them and bring both back down here, without waking our sisters." Liz said as they went up to their sister's room, where Carole quietly opened the door so they all could see both Lynn and Heather both awake and sitting up watching their mothers sleep.

Both Liz and Carole went to the bed and whispered for the girls to come with them. Both smiled and crawled over to them, and Liz and Carole came out as Jess closed the door, and they took the girls down to the den. Where the twins had fun playing with both Lynn and Heather, until they both fell asleep around 9, and Liz and Carole took them and put both in their beds. And everyone else turned in at 11:30.