Jenny and Carrie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes dear I guess you could look at it like that. See we both did it for them, but they each turned it around and did it for all of us."

"Yes that's true. See sisters we both did it for our mothers, and to try and make everything easier for the four of you."

"This in turn gives you ladies and advantage if you will. It does appear that it has worked out just like that. Now seeing how you ladies progressed, to which all of us are more than positive that both girls will follow that same path." Katherine stated.

"Wow! We knew there was something for the reason for our strong feelings for our sisters. Now we all know why." To this all four twins hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie.

"See the way we both looked at this was, we both wanted to help our mothers out all we could. With everything including raising all of you so I guess what they call 'motherly instincts' took over and neither of us realized this. Sis and I just took over. See this part mom and Les didn't tell you four about, and that is we both named all four of you. We're sorry mom and Les, that we took your fun away of raising you children. We both were just trying to help you ladies out." Jenny said.

"Dears don't worry yourselves at all about that. Neither of you did such a thing. Ladies we loved all the help you both gave us and to your sisters. So, we both are sure that the girls will be exactly like all six of you are." Leslie said smiling.

After all the news was told to Liz, Jess, Carole, and Sheryl, they seemed to get even closer to Jenny and Carrie. The family had to have dinner early because the eight had to get back to Pasadena because the twins had school the next day, which they arrived back home at 6:45 Sunday night. Jenny and Carrie tucked their daughters into their cradles. The six sisters then went and changed into their gown and came back and sat on the couches and watched TV, until ten, when the twins decided to go to bed to rest up for school.

They hugged and kissed their sisters and kissed both Lynn and Heather and left. Watching this made both Jenny and Carrie smile happily. Both snuggled up on the couch together and watched the news and Wheel of Fortune, then carried their sleeping daughters to their room and put both to bed, and fell into theirs. Where they quietly made love and cuddled up and passed right out.

For the first time, the alarm clock woke Jenny and Carrie up on Monday morning at 5:15. Both got up and went to check on Lynn and Heather, finding both sleeping peacefully. Both ladies were surprised by this, so, the picked the girls up and carried them to the den and put them into their cradles. Then Jenny and Carrie could smell breakfast cooking, when they entered the kitchen they both were greeted by their sisters. Who told Jenny and Carrie to sit down, because breakfast was about ready, as Liz handed them their coffee.

"Good grief sisters! Just how long have you ladies been up?" Jenny asked.

"Since about four this morning, just long enough to get this done for all of us." Liz answered.

"We all know that you both had a lot to get done every morning before either of you could fix it for us. So we each decided that we can do this now. Both your daughters need your attentions in the morning, and soon I'd guess you both will start feeding them regular milk and baby food." Carole explained.

"Yes dears that all is true. But if by chance Lynn and Heather do like they are this morning, we both will have plenty of time to fix this before they get up. For the first time since we gave birth and brought them home, the alarm clock woke us up. Both Lynn and Heather were and still are asleep. Thank you sisters for all the help, we both appreciate it a lot." Jenny said.

"You both know that you are very welcome sisters. Besides, we all found that we actually like doing it. We all wanted to see if you both would help us plan and cook more foods."Jessica asked.

"Of course we both will sisters. We both would love to teach you ladies how to do more. I guess today Jen and I can do the grocery shopping, and buy some new cookbooks. Now the books will help us all learn to cook different styles of foods." Carrie said as she looked at her watch. "Well sisters, it's now 25 minutes after six, it's time for you ladies to catch your bus to school." She added as they finished eating.

As they had promised the twins, Jenny and Carrie got everything done, and had bought some things to make a few of the dishes. Plus both had also bought 5five cookbooks: Italian, German, Mexican, Southern, and the last book was for any desert they wished to try.

At four, the twins entered the house after their days at school. Both ladies noticed that all four were loaded down with books of all sorts.

"Good lord sisters! By looking at the loads you all are carrying, I'd have to say that you ladies have a lot of homework tonight."

"No sisters we don't at all. All of this you both see is for a report we have to do for our Government class. It's due in two weeks from this Friday. Whereas most of our classmates told us they aren't that worried about this at all. Each said that they could do it in one or two nights, but we four know better. So, we all have decided to use the entire two weeks, working on it to get it perfect. We want it to be the best thing our teacher has read, and if we get our ways, she might even learn something she didn't know."

"Now that's a great plan sisters, go for the best always. If you ladies would like sis and I can help you ladies with it, after the girls go to sleep that is." Carrie said.

"Sure sisters we could use the help. Thanks for offering. This should turn out to be fun." Sheryl said as they put all of the books into the study and followed Jenny and Carrie into the kitchen, where they all looked through all of the cookbooks. Both

ladies could tell that their sisters were enjoying looking through each of them.

"Well sisters what should we all attempt first?" Jenny asked.

"How about this?" Jessica asked pointing to a picture of Italian Lasagna.

"Now that does sound good. Neither Jen or I have had that for at least two years." Carrie agreed. So they read and got all the ingredients out that the book called for. Then they started on their meal. Carrie also decided to fix a big salad to go with it, as Jenny taught their sisters how to fix the main course. To her surprise she found out that their sisters had learned very quickly. Soon it was ready and they put it into the oven. Then the ladies went into the den to check up on their girls. Lynn was awake and looking around when Jenny peaked in on her.

"Well good afternoon my little angel." She cooed to Lynn as she picked her up. Then Jenny checked and changed Lynn's diaper. Heather was still asleep which Carrie smiled then headed back to the kitchen with Jenny and Lynn. While Jenny sat down at the bar and started to feed Lynn, Carrie went over and showed their sisters how to season the French bread, then stuck it in the oven too. All five then came over and sat with Jenny and talked.

Finally at seven their dinner was ready, so they all sat at the table and ate, right after they ate Heather woke up and started to cry. So, Carrie smiled and went to get her girl. They twins cleaned up the kitchen and the dining area while they talked with Jenny. Soon, they all entered the den with Carrie and Heather. Which all six sat around and talked about anything and everything.

"When do you sisters plan to start on your report?" Jenny asked.

"In about an hour or so, after we each get our showers and get into our gowns."

"Good, we will help just as soon as the girls fall asleep." Carrie told them.

"Thank you both we'd appreciate it." Jess said as the twins got up and headed up to their rooms to get their showers.

"Well honey, we both need to have some private time and real soon, if you get my meaning." Carrie said.

"Oh yes love I more than get it, but I want it too. We both need plenty too; just so neither of us ends up like we were earlier. That was terrible!" Jenny said.

"Yes that was dear very." Carrie agreed.

"Love I've so horny right now that I could go all night long. Plus neither of us has really had the time to even masturbate. Which makes the feeling that much unbearable!"

"That it does hun. But, you want to know something? I am glad we both did get married if for no other reason, because we both have our daughters." Carrie said.

"Yes very true sis."

30 minutes later, the twins came back down and went into the living room and set up for their research for the paper. They each laid all the books out on the table, then all sat down to begin.

"Thank god our teacher agreed that we all could turn in a combined paper. I had the feeling that she thought that if we all did a separate one, that they'd all be basically the same." Liz said.

"Yes sis. We all had that idea also." All four were heavily into their research by the time Jenny and Carrie came in to help at 9:30. With their sisters help the twins had basically made it half way through their research. So, they packed it in for the night, there was not a reason they had to rush this, for they had two hole weeks.

For the next year and a half, all six were honor students and each had perfect GPA's. Both Jenny and Carrie were now a week from their graduation day. Both were very anxious to hurry and get back and start their interns and help Linda out. But mainly all six sisters wanted to hurry and get back home to San Francisco. Both Jenny and Carrie had both already gotten their sisters' papers ready to switch back to Tiburon High.

Both ladies had decided that they were going to keep their house, and use it for vacations with their Villa, and for weekend rests. They had also gotten trailer hitched installed on the vettes and had made to have two U-haul trailers to carry home everything they wanted or needed. They made calls to the security company to start it up again where they would watch out for the house.

Finally on the 14th, Both Katherine and Leslie flew in to take Lynn and Heather home so Jenny and Carrie wouldn't have to worry about the girls on their trip back. Then on the 15th, they all started back to San Francisco at 4:30 in the morning. Both ladies taking their time pulling the trailers, and also talking back and forth on the CB's Ross had installed for them.

Finally at around 6:30, that evening they arrived at home, parked out by the curb and they went in and greeted their family. After the family ate, they all helped unload the trailers into Jenny and Carrie's old room for them and their girls. And for the twins, into Jon and Todd's room. After, the six adults sat in the den talking, as their sisters got their room set up.

"Both sis and I have decided to take a well and deserved vacation, for two weeks. Before our interns start, we both want to go to our villa in Menton. We both are going to take our sisters with us. Why don't all of you come with us?" Jenny explained.

"We would love to ladies. But dears neither I nor Claude can. We're sorry ladies."

Ross said.

"Oh well maybe next time then, but sis and I were hoping you could."

"Well dears even if we can't go your mothers could." Claude said.

"Oh we'd both love to ladies. And all female vacation! Or as it is communally called by women a 'gossip vacation' and most if not all men call this 'a hen party.' Les remember just like college." Katherine said happily.

"Should we even dare to dream about it?"Leslie laughed.

"Oh god! I'm very sure we both will feel our ears burning the whole time." Claude laughed with everyone.

"Well ladies let's make our plans for this. You both need to be back a few days before the 25th of next month. So, how about we say, we leave here on the 2nd and come home on the 16th? That should give you both enough rest time before you ladies are due to start helping Linda out." Katherine explained.

"Now that does sound perfect to me." Leslie said.

"It's also fine with us, and should be fine with our sisters.' The ladies said just as Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl entered to hear this.

"What should be fine with us too sisters?" Jessica asked.

"We are making our plans for our vacations. We all deserve one ladies, so we decided that we will leave here on the 2nd of next month and return on the 16th. We all are going to our Villa we both inherited from great grandmother Victoria." Carrie explained.

"Oh wow! Great sisters, we've all wanted to see it, seeing we each had heard you all talk about it for so long now. That we four have actually been dying to see it for ourselves." All four said happily.

"Are Sylvie, Charles, and Phil the garner still there?" Jenny asked both Ross and Claude.

"Yes dear they all are still there. All three are still on a two year contract, and being paid by Victoria's estate. They all are about to have to leave, all going home after 33 years of working there. We all feel sorry for each of them, it was more than a job to them, and it had become their lives." Claude relayed to the ladies.

"Hold on for a minute please." Carrie said as she and Jenny got up and went into the kitchen to discuss this over, then ten minutes later they came back and sat back down with their family." Look neither of us want them to leave. We both want the place to remain just as Victoria had it, which includes those three. Each has done a wonderful job, and like you just said it was their lives. We both will need someone to care for the plane year round, and those three are the perfect choices. So we both will keep them there." Both ladies said.

"That is wonderful. I'm more than sure they will all love that."

"Claude can you please get us copies of how much they are getting paid, all the utility averages, taxes, and the up keep and everything else we would need for it?" Jenny asked him.

"Sure dears I can do that for you ladies. Then we can all get them over here for a meeting, and have them sign new contracts. I doubt that will be very hard to do." He answered.

"Thank you dearly Claude we both appreciate it."

"Ladies you both know you are very welcome. I'm very glad I can be of service for you dears." They all sat around talking and watching Lynn and Heather play on the floor happily together, for two more hours, and then they all headed for bed. Jenny and Carrie took Lynn and Heather up and changed both into their little gowns then got changed into theirs and put the girls in bed between them.

By the 24th, everyone was home and the ladies were well rested. Both Jenny and Carrie were very ready for tomorrow, when their interns would start. Both had talked with Linda and asked her what else they needed to buy to go with what they already had. She gave each a list and then told the ladies where the best place to buy their equipment from. Then she told the ladies that they needed to be there at eight in the morning. So, while both Katherine and Leslie watched Lynn and Heather, Jenny and Carrie went out and bought what Linda told them they would need.

Then went to Health's and bought a few new outfits to make the right impression. Both ladies were very anxiously waiting for tomorrow. Both Jenny and Carrie turned in at ten that night, after Lynn was moved into Katherine and Ross' room and Heather into Leslie and Claude's. Three weeks ago the ladies and their coaches had a worldwide interview. In which the ladies told their fans that they would be back next year and thanked them all for their support. And each told their fans why they wouldn't be out there this year.

Starting new careers

At 6:30, both ladies were up and dressed for their first days of being doctors, it was Monday June 25th.

The ladies entered Linda's office at 7:30; the receptionist greeted both ladies and told them to go on back to Linda's private office. Jenny and Carrie both told her thanks and walked back to the office where, they found Linda, she got up as they entered and came around and greeted Jenny and Carrie. She let both sit in the chairs in front of her desk and she went back to her chair. Then she took the time to explain fully to the ladies everything.

Then Jenny and Carrie started to fill out all the paperwork that they needed to fill out, then after that was done, Linda gave each their new doctor's coats, which had their name tags on them boosting to everyone that they both were now doctors. Then Linda led Jenny and Carrie to the security office to among other things to have their pictures taken for their ID cards, then they got parking permits for their cars. Then for the next few hours Linda gave the ladies tour of now their hospital.

Each time they came across another doctor or nurse, or just anyone working for the hospital, Linda introduced them both as Dr. Jennifer Hayward and Dr. Caroline Hayward. Hearing this thrilled both Jenny and Carrie to no end. Both ladies had worked very hard, and had awaited 8 long years through both Premed and Med school to finally hear this.

Most of their now colleagues knew the ladies from their diving and golf careers. As it stood today all but one of their records they had set were still standing strong, and was said to be standing for years to come.

Then after their meeting with Mrs. Hendrix who was the medical chief of the hospital, Linda took Jenny and Carrie back to her office. She had her first patient to see, due to arrive in two hours. So, she showed the ladies the woman's file and also relayed her history of problems to Jenny and Carrie. The three of them spent the next two hours discussing cures for the lady. When the woman arrived and was shown back, Linda, Jenny and Carrie entered her room. Linda introduced Jenny and Carrie to her and explained that both Jenny and Carrie were now in their internships as doctors.

"Don't let their youth fool you Janie; both these ladies have received numerous awards already." Linda said as all three started checking the woman over and asking her questions. Soon, the ladies took over the woman's care, as Linda sat back and watched ready to advice, but mostly she sat there smiling.

After Jenny and Carrie had finished their check up of the lady, Linda took them back to her office. So they could discuss which procedure would make her well. 10 minutes later they came in and told Mrs. Fuller exactly what needed to be done to her to make her well again. To which the lady agreed. So all three took Janie over and got her admitted and prepped for her simple surgery.

Two hours later, Mrs. Fuller was well on her way to a full recovery, and was resting peacefully. Both Jenny and Carrie explained that she would only have to stay the night for observation, and could leave in the morning. Then the three of them left the room so she could get her rest.

As they were coming out of the room, Linda's beeper went off. They rushed over to the phone where Linda called in. They were needed in ER stat. One of her patients had been involved in a wreck with a beer truck, which from all reports it had hit her head on. So, all three rushed to emergency, and entered just as the woman was brought in into an OR room.

After they had scrubbed up and put their masks on, they all started on the woman's repairs. After they had repaired all of the open wounds, they checked her for internal injuries. Linda also ordered X-rays on her head, right arm and right leg. The lady's head came back negative, both arm and leg as Linda figured were broken. It took them a better part of six hours to finally get everything patched up for the woman, then they sent her up to a room. She would remain there for at least two weeks or more.

Then they cleaned up and went out into the ER to see what else they had. This is where Linda heard an ambulance telling the ER nurse, about a 34 year old woman they had. She had been shot 3 times at close range it appeared, once in the chest, in the stomach, and in her right arm. Linda took over the call, and told the paramedics what to do for her. Then she called her office and told her receptionist to cancel all of the rest of her appointments for the day, they would be in the ER. Then she waited with Jenny and Carrie on the lady's arrival.