All Comments on 'Jenny and Jimmy'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stopped reading at "...DD or FF...."

He probably also has a 12" cock LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it.

I hope you will continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
copied

this writer copied "A MILF Story, As Told By The Mother ",a literotica's story whose adress is "http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=387105". when i read this story from the beginning, i felt something wrong. when i got to "His father had a vasectomy a number of years ago", i used google limited in "literotica.com" and i found it. a fews days ago, i reported a writer copied "a milf story", and this time, the second writer! i also found these two writers are not new writers who just beginning their writing. very interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yawnnnnnnn

the musculature of a Football player lol

gee never heard that description of the studd or that the woman is like 46 with a perfect body and dd or bigger tits lol

god done to death and done twice which makes it worse since this looser though it was good enough to copy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
don't let the quibblers get you down!

Jena, ma'am, you are a GREAT writer of hot tales of motherfucking. These nay-sayers couldn't write a decent story if their narrow-minded lives depended on it. Your generous spirit is shown by all the favorites you list in your bio. I hope and trust that you'll let your mind keep exploring the joy that boys find in shoving their stiff young prick up their mother's cunt and unloading their hot young balls up their own birth canal. What an incredible rush! This is the deepest desire of all healthy normal sons, though very few blab about it. It's what moms want too, the ultimate proof of their boy's marvelous virility. What a great sight it is, after the lusty boy's fucked his mom like a wild man, for the two of them to watch his copious cream dripping out of his mother's fat twat! Then it doesn't take long for the lad to get hard again, and he gets slopping seconds from the same cunt he's just filled to the brim--his own mommy's! Thanks again, Jena.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous