Jenny & Josh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers

After a few minutes, which seem like hours, I hear a soft knock on the door.

"Come in, Sarah." I respond.

Sarah opens the door and enters the room, closing the door behind her. She, too, is dressed in a robe. As she turns to face me, I read apprehension on her face. She faces me, but does not look me in the eyes, as she begins to untie the belt around her robe.

"Wait, please, Sarah. Let's not be in a hurry." I say, as much to spare myself as her. I don't know what she has on under the robe, but I am not yet ready for that step. I see relief flash across her face. Perhaps her earlier eagerness was more bravado than reality. I pat the bed next to me, and she comes and sits by my side on the foot of the bed. I put my arms around her, and we exchange a hug, perhaps our last as traditional father and daughter.

"I love you, Sarah, with all my heart. Is this really what you want?" I ask.

Sarah meets my gaze for the first time since entering the room, and we study each other for a moment before she replies.

"Yes, my mind is made up. I really want to do this. I want a child, and I want you to be the father." she replies. I can see no uncertainty in her eyes. "Still, now that the time has come, I am so nervous that I don't know how to start. I have been with guys before, but my experience is very limited, so I feel like a virgin on her wedding night."

"I know how you feel. I am so nervous that my heart is racing, and my hands shaking." I say, also not sure how to begin. "How about we just talk for awhile, and give our nerves a chance to settle? Come, let's lay up on the bed where we can be comfortable." I move up to lie on the bed, and Sarah joins me, lying on the other side so that we are facing each other.

"Tell me about your early experiences with boys. I guess I always thought you were only into girls, even at a young age." I say. Knowing about her prior experiences might help me figure out how to proceed, and should give her a chance to relax as she fills me in.

"Well, I have always been attracted to girls, but not exclusively. My first sex experience was with Jenny, but we used to talk about boys, and what we wanted to do with them, while we fooled around in my room. Jenny lost her virginity first, and told me all about it, making it sound like a wonderful thing. My first attempt was with William. Do you remember him?" I nod. William was a friend of hers who lived down the street from us who I remember as a nice kid. "Well, William and I began to fool around from time to time. Nothing serious, just kissing and fondling. He had a problem with, well, restraint, though. He would go off as soon as I touched him, much to his embarrassment. We could never get past that, so we never actually had sex, not even oral." Sarah is blushing as she tells me this, but does seem to be relaxing.

"After William, I dated a few other boys, but none caught my interest, other than Kenny. Kenny was handsome and witty, and I was beginning to fall for him. We fooled around some, and I even gave him a blow job a few times." Sarah pauses at this point, looking at me and blushing a deep crimson.

"He finally convinced me to go all the way, and we met at his house one day after school when his parents were away. I was so excited! I was finally going to lose my virginity! I planned everything, down to what panties and bra I wanted to wear. I thought it would be so romantic, with candle light, soft music, and tender kisses, followed by earth shaking orgasms." Sarah laughs at this, and looks around the room, smiling at the candles and music.

"Instead, he throws me on the bed and plows into me, with no foreplay or finesse. I am not ready, and it hurt like hell. After only a few moments, he shoots his load into me, even though I asked him not to, as we are not using any protection. By the next day, everyone at school had heard of his great conquest. I am so hurt, and disillusioned, and angry, that I never see him again, and never even try to date any other guys. A few months later, I met Amanda, and the rest is history." Sarah finishes quietly.

I can see the hurt and anger that she still feels reflected on her face. Tenderly, I reach up and stroked her cheek, feeling her pain as my own. "Guys can be such jerks sometimes," I say, looking into her eyes, "but you should realize that we are not all like that, even as kids."

Sarah smiles, and reaches up to squeeze my hand. "I know. I just had lousy luck in the ones that I chose for my first attempts. If I had kept trying, I would have eventually found someone good, but after I met Amanda, I had no interest or reason to keep trying. Amanda was everything that I was looking for. She was intelligent, loving, sincere, and accepted me as I am. We fell in love almost immediately, much like you and Jenny." Sarah's face lit up as she talked about Amanda, but a cloud passed over at the end, as she mentioned Jenny and I. I could sense some trouble, just beneath the surface.

After a long pause, while I watch her struggle with some inner turmoil, she finally continues.

"When I came home that day three years ago, and found you here with Jenny, I was so jealous. Listening to you two make love, watching how you both felt about each other, I felt cheated." The anger and jealousy in Sarah's voice takes me by surprise. Sarah had always seemed so happy for Jenny and I. Was she jealous that I got Jenny rather than her?

"Jenny had what I had always wanted, not just someone to love and cherish her, but..." Sarah pauses, and looks down. Her anguish is apparent, even though she is avoiding my gaze.

I caress her cheek, and gently raise her chin to bring her eyes back to mine. "Go on, Sarah. You can tell me."

Looking me directly in the eyes, she draws a deep breath, and says "She had you! When I fantasized about losing my virginity, about how special it would be, it was always you that I dreamed about! Jenny had what I had always wanted! She had you!" Sarah's voice is trembling, and tears are in her eyes. "She had always had a crush on you, and never tried to hide it. She even used to tell me that she would do you in a minute if you would let her. I always laughed, but could never tell her that I felt exactly the same. Girls weren't supposed to have the hots for their dad, after all, so all I could do was tease her about how she felt. She was my best friend, but that was a secret that I could not even tell her. Then, I come home, and find her in your bed, and in your heart. I was happy for you both, but so jealous I couldn't think straight! It took me some time to get over it, and I thought it was behind me, until now." Sarah laughs, but without mirth. "And, it was Jenny who suggested that you be the one to father my child!" Despite her laugh, tears are now rolling down her cheeks.

I pull Sarah to me, holding her as she releases her torment, sobbing into my chest. I hold her, stroking her hair, until she quiets down again. "I never knew." I say quietly. "I guess I always knew about Jenny, as she was always teasing me, flirting with me, but I never had an inkling about how you felt."

Sarah pulls back, and looks into my eyes again. "How could you have? For that matter, even if you had known, you couldn't have done anything anyway. I am your daughter, after all. Fathers aren't allowed to take their daughter's virginity." We both laugh, finally breaking the tension.

"Yet, here we are." I reply. For the first time, I feel the beginnings of desire for Sarah.

"Yes, here we are." she agrees, and moving in closer, kisses me on the lips, tentatively. I return the kiss, holding her in my arms. We gaze into each others eyes for a moment, then kiss again, this time with passion, abandoning our reservations. I feel her tongue on my lips, and meet it with my own. My hands roam down her back, grabbing her firm, round ass, pulling her to me. My cock is rising between us, and she moans as she pressed her body into mine. I roll over on my back, pulling Sarah over on top as we continue our kiss, our tongues exploring each others mouths. Sarah begins to rub herself against my cock through our robes, quickly bringing me to full erection. I raise her rob, and am greeted with the feel of her bare ass, firm and muscular. Our breathing is becoming hoarse, forcing us to abandon our kiss as we gasp for air.

Sarah sits up, still straddling my hips, and unties the belt to her robe. With slow grace, she lets it open at the top, baring her shoulders. As she lets it slip down her arms, the top of her breasts are exposed, but she holds it together, covering her nipples in a pose similar to an old pinup poster. Her eyes are now sparkling, and she has a half smile on her lips. I can read the satisfaction on her face as she looks down on me, a prize that she has long sought but never thought to attain. I reach up, bypassing her luscious breasts to caress her cheek and neck. She kisses my hand, then takes it in her own and moves it down her chest, palm side against her smooth skin. Letting her robe finally drop, she begins to caress her breast with my hand, moving it around her flesh, but avoiding her nipple.

I watch in fascination as she moves my hand, seemingly fulfilling some dream or fantasy. Her eyes are now half closed as she is lost in the moment. Suddenly, she grabs my other hand, which has been resting on her thigh at my side, and brings them both up to fully grasp her breasts, one in each of my hands. Her nipples are now hard, and poke into my palms as she kneads her own flesh with my hands. For the first time, I let my hands take action of their own, squeezing her firm flesh, and rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. This elicits a moan from her, and her eyes open again as if she has awakened from a dream.

Looking down at me, she sheds her robe entirely, tossing it on the floor. She now sits astride me fully naked, providing me with my first look at her body since she was a child. Her breasts are full, but show very little sag, standing proud from her chest. Her nipples are small, but fully erect, and surrounded by pink areola not much bigger than a quarter. Her stomach is taut and muscular under her smooth skin, with a tiny belly button. Dropping my gaze lower, I find that her mound is smooth and hairless. I can detect no sign of hair, as if she has had it permanently removed. Sitting as she is, I can not see her lips, but can tell that her mound is quite pronounced. Glancing up, I find her watching me as if waiting for my assessment.

"My God, Sarah, you are absolutely stunning! No wonder Amanda can't keep her hands off of you!" I say, with complete honesty. Sarah blushes a bright pink, which spreads from her face down her chest, even enveloping her beautiful breasts. By now, my cock is so hard it almost hurts, whether from the Viagra that Jenny gave me, or the sight of my sexy daughter straddling me naked, I cannot say.

"Now it is your turn!" Sarah says, with a mischievous grin. She hops up off of me, and begins to untie my rob. I sit up, allowing her to pull it from me, which she tosses on the floor with her own. As I lay back down on my back, her attention is drawn to my cock, now exposed to her full view. Gently, she takes it in her hand, exploring its length and texture. With her other hand, she cradles my balls, rolling them around, feeling their weight. Soon, she begins to stroke my shaft, at first gently, then with a firm grip. I watch the fascination play across her face as she plays with her my organ. Precum wets the tip, causing her to pause her stroking as she rubs her finger around, testing its slickness. Without warning, she drops down and licks the head, pausing a moment as she considers the flavor, then grins wickedly and takes the head into her mouth. Now, I am the one moaning, as she swirls her tongue around the sensitive head, sucking as if to draw out more of my juice. I take her head in both of my hands and lift, bringing her face up level with mine. I see disappointment in her eyes, as if I have interrupted her at play.

"Remember, Sarah, this is a game that we both can play." I say, locking eyes with her. Her disappointment turns into a grin, and she quickly reverses position, straddling my head, before resuming her oral exploration of my tool. Looking up, I now have a most intimate view of her privates. Her lips are quite pronounced, and are already beginning to open, and I can see moisture coating her inner recesses. I reach up and grab her ass, drawing her womanhood down to my waiting mouth, and get my first taste of my daughter's pussy. Since she is now sucking on my cock with abandon, I forgo the usual teasing and simply dive right in. My tongue begins to explore along her slit, opening her lips and penetrating her opening. Her taste is delicious, both tangy and creamy, and her juices are soon flowing freely, coating my face. I explore upward, finding her little bud, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Sarah moans around my cock, and presses her pussy down against my face, which I take as a sign to continue.

Still holding her ass, I pull her into my mouth, sucking in her juices while running my tongue in slow, sensual strokes around her clit. I can feel her body tensing, and am soon rewarded with her first orgasm, and a flood of her juice. Her mouth leaves my cock as she cries out "Oh, my God, I'm cumming!" I continue my oral ministrations, waiting for her climax to crest. Her body has gone stiff, and I can feel tremors moving through her muscles, while her voice fades into a low moan. After a moment, her body begins to relax, and I leave her clit to lap up as much of her delicious fluids as I can. As her orgasm fades, I ease off, knowing how sensitive a woman's flesh can become right after climaxing. As she rolls off me, I give her pussy a final kiss, and release her ass from my grasp.

Reversing position, Sarah comes up to snuggle against me, seeking out my mouth for a kiss. Some women are unwilling to kiss after oral sex, with their juices still coating my mouth, but Sarah has no reservations. We kiss wantonly, with her showing no signs of aversion to my face still wet with her excretions. Finally breaking off the kiss, she wipes my face with a sheet, laughing.

"Sorry, I really open the floodgates when someone goes down on me. I was hoping that you wouldn't drown!" she says, giggling.

"If I had, I would have died with a smile on my face. There are few things that I would rather do than eat pussy, especially one as tasty as yours." I reply. Sarah's face lights up in a radiant smile, and she seeks my lips again, lingering in a loving kiss, before gazing into my eyes.

"I am ready, now. Make love to me, please. I need to feel you inside me." Her smile is now gone, and I see a longing on her face, as if her life long dream is at hand. I roll her onto her back, and take up position atop her, poised between her legs. I rub my shaft along her slit, coating myself in her still plentiful juices. She moans, and her hips thrust up as if trying to capture me, but I want to make sure that I am fully lubricated before attempting to penetrate her. I do not know how tight she will be, but causing her pain is the last thing I want, so I continue to rub against her, wetting myself before proceeding. Sarah looks at me with eyes now pleading, longing.

"Please put it in me. I want you now!" she says, almost moaning the words. I bring my tip to her opening, and hear her gasp as the head slips inside. She is not as tight as I had feared, possibly due to her and Amanda's use of toys, so I apply a little pressure, and feel myself slowly ease down her tunnel. She is so wet that I feel little resistance, and I am soon embedded fully inside her. I can feel her muscles working along my shaft, and she lets out a low moan as I bottom out. I revel in her warmth, and how her body molds around me in a perfect fit. For a moment, neither of us move, enjoying the feeling of our union. Only for a moment, though, as we are both eager to proceed.

I begin a slow motion, withdrawing only an inch or so before pushing back in, grinding our pelvises together with each stroke. My cock feels like carved stone, and I can feel her cervix with each down stroke. Gradually, our pace quickens, and she is now thrusting up to meet me, grasping me with her internal muscles each time I pull back. We both groan as we begin to lose ourselves in the act, focused solely on the joining of our two bodies, now seemingly merging into one. I quickly drop all restraint, and begin pounding into her with full force, our bodies, now slick with sweat and slapping together from the force of the impact. Once again, I feel her stiffen, and she cries out as she climaxes. Suddenly, she grabs my head, pulling me down to her lips, sucking my mouth into a kiss, still moaning. Releasing me, she cries out "Now, give it to me! Cum inside me! Give me your seed!"

As if on cue, I explode into her, bathing her waiting womb with pulse after pulse of my semen. My orgasm seems to go on forever, as wave after wave of spasms wrack my body. The world fades around me, and all I can feel is my cock pumping inside her. Soon, even that fades, and darkness takes me.

I am not sure how long I am out, but awareness gradually returns. I find that I am still on top of Sarah, who seems to be sleeping soundly under my weight. I ease up, taking my weight off of her, and find that I am still inside her, though now only slightly hard. Looking at the clock on the nightstand, I see that it is now after 11:00, and estimate that we have slept for over an hour. Never before have I experienced an orgasm so powerful that I have passed out from the ecstasy. Easing my still semi-hard cock from her, I fall to one side and cuddle up to her, pulling the covers over us. She sighs contentedly without waking, a smile curling her lips, and rolls onto her side, facing away from me. I spoon up against her back, as I have done so many nights with Jenny, and hold her close as I drift back off to sleep.

When I next awake, it is morning, and Sarah and I are still spooned together. I have awoke many times in this position with Jenny, but the feeling is different with Sarah. Her scent is different, and her body feels different against mine. My cock is now hard again, and firmly pressed against her ass. I can't resist pressing into her, rubbing between her delicious cheeks. I feel her stir, and press back against me. Reaching around her, I run my hand up her belly and grasp her breast, teasing her nipple with my finger. I hear her gasp, and she arches her back, both pressing her breast into my hand and her ass into my groin.

"Good morning, lover. Ready for round two?" she asks, her voice low and husky. Before I can reply, she rolls over, pushing me onto my back. "Last night, you got to ride on top. Now it is my turn!" she says, moving on top of me. As our lips lock together, I feel her rubbing her pussy up and down my shaft. She is already wet, and soon is able to capture me, impaling herself on my rigid shaft. While we continue kissing, she commences a rocking motion, moving up and down my shaft, with me thrusting up to meet her with each stroke. There is an urgency to our love making this morning, as if we both need a quick release, and our pace builds rapidly.

Only a few short minutes after we first awoke, we are pounding away, driving ourselves to release. Unable and unwilling to hold back, my orgasm takes me, sending a geyser of my seed into her. As if she was waiting for this, I feel her body spasm as her own climax takes her, and we both gasp and moan from the power once again of our climax. Finally sated, we cuddle and kiss for some time, with her still on top and me still inside her. I feel her body relax, and she lays her head on my shoulder, her breathing becoming regular again as she drops back off to sleep. I hold her, reveling in the feel of her weight pressing down on me, and I, too, join her in blissful sleep.

ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers