Jenny & Josh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers

When I next awaken, I am alone in bed. I look at the clock, and see that it is now approaching noon. I sit up with a start, realizing that I have missed work. As I jump out of bed and head to the bathroom, I run into Jenny coming out, still naked from her shower.

"Well, the dead have awakened." she says with a laugh. "Sarah only got up a short while ago herself. What did you two do to each other last night?" Her eyes are sparkling as she looks at me.

I blush, remembering last nights events and feeling somewhat embarrassed at being confronted by my wife after spending the night making love to my daughter. This is a situation that I have never anticipated being in before, and I am uneasy, to say the least.

Seeing the anxiety on my face, Jenny wraps her arms around me, hugging me close, and seeking my lips for a kiss. Our kiss lingers, and I realize that she must taste Sarah on me. Pulling back, she licks her lips, and says "Umm, that's a taste that I recognize! Doesn't her pussy taste wonderful?" She is now laughing once again, setting me at ease.

"Yes, next to yours, hers is the best tasting pussy I have ever had the privilege to eat!" I reply.

"Smart answer." Jenny says, giving me a quick kiss before moving past me to the bedroom to get dressed. I head on into the bathroom to get cleaned up. As I am brushing my teeth, Jenny comes in, now dressed for the day in shorts and a maternity top.

"Don't worry about work. I called in for you and told Maria that you were a bit under the weather, and not to expect you in today." Jenny says, brushing her hair. "When you get yourself together, come on downstairs. You both missed breakfast, but I will have lunch ready. I bet you are both famished!"

As she says that, she heads downstairs. My stomach rumbles, letting me know that she is absolutely right. I am starving! Heading into the shower, I quickly get cleaned up and dressed, and head downstairs to greet a new day.

Coming into the kitchen, I find Jenny and Sarah hugging each other and squealing in delight. As I walk in, they both come to me, and I get a wonderful group hug with kisses.

"Sarah just did one of her fertility tests, and it shows she is at her peak today!" cries Jenny, her eyes sparkling. "From what she told me, you positively pumped her full of your little wiggle tails last night and this morning, so the timing was perfect." Both girls laugh at Jenny's rather earthy description of our tryst.

"Boy, did he ever!" exclaims Sarah. "I thought it was going to come out of my ears! I never knew a man could release that much at one time. Not that I have much experience, but he seemed to go on forever, and I could feel every spurt."

Blushing, I sit down at the table and begin to make myself a sandwich from the fixings that Jenny has laid out for us. I am starved, and also feel that I must refuel to keep my strength up, as I doubt that Sarah is going to be satisfied with only the two "fill ups" that we have managed so far. Unlike yesterday, I am now looking forward to continuing our attempts at fertilizing Sarah's now released egg.

Both girls join me at the table, and also occupy themselves with lunch. We eat in silence for awhile, but I notice Jenny is studying Sarah and I intently. She has something on her mind, but is apparently not sure how to bring it up. I decide to wait her out, and continue munching on my sandwich. Sarah is also eating heartily, but seems to be avoiding Jenny's gaze.

As we finish our first sandwich, and begin assembling another, Jenny breaks the silence.

"Sarah, do you remember what you said to me that day three years ago, when you came home and found me here with your Dad?" Jenny asks, a look of satisfaction on her face.

Sarah looks up, startled, and blushes a deep crimson. I am not sure what is going on, but my mind flashes back to last night, when Sarah blushed and the color spread down her body to her beautiful breasts. That image causes my cock to begin to stir, but before any more impure thoughts can surface about my daughter, Sarah speaks.

"Yes, I remember." Sarah says, now meeting Jenny's gaze. "I commented about you finally getting your wish to bed my Dad."

"Well, turn about is fair play. Now, you have finally gotten your wish, and have bedded your Dad, just as you used to fantasize about. Was it as good as you had hoped all these years?" Jenny asks, with a mischievous smile.

I am speechless, but Sarah reacts by turning an even deeper shade of red.

"You knew?" Sarah asks, with shock written on her face.

"Of course I knew. It was so obvious even a blind person could have seen it. The way you looked at him, talked about him, was a dead giveaway. Not to mention the times you called out his name when I ate you to orgasm." Jenny says, smiling. "Why do you think I teased you so much about wanting him myself? In truth, I did want him. I had a crush on him for years growing up, but it was nothing compared to the torch you carried. That is why I suggested your Dad as a solution to your problem in the first place."

"I thought it was my secret. I never even told Amanda." Sarah says quietly, still blushing.

"You still didn't answer my question." Jenny persists. "I know that your experience with guys was pretty bad. Was last night everything you had hoped for?"

Sarah now looks at me and her face lights up in a radiant smile. "Yes, I would say it was everything I had hoped and dreamed for, and more. It was a bit hard to break the ice, but once we did, it was beyond anything. We both love each other, obviously, so we were not just having sex, but making love in every sense of the word." Sarah reaches over and we join hands, sharing a loving gaze.

"Both of you had expressed some reservations about how your relationships with each other would change, and how this might affect your relations with your mates. How do you feel now?" Jenny asks, looking at both of us, but especially me.

"Yes, Jenny, I was concerned about that, perhaps more so in how it would affect Sarah's and my relationship. I know my love for you, and your's for me, is very strong, and had little doubt that our marriage was secure enough to come through this OK. I was not so sure about how Sarah and I would do. We have always had a special bond, more so than most fathers and daughters, and I was afraid that becoming lovers would ruin that. Now, I love her even more, and am confident that our bond will become even stronger than it was before. Sarah is still my daughter, but we now share an intimacy that few have ever known, even married couples. I feel truly blessed to share my life with you both, and cannot imagine ever being apart from either of you." As I spoke these words, I reached for Jenny's hand, and now held the hands of both of the women who meant more to me than life itself.

Both girls now have tears in their eyes, and both come around the table to give me hugs. I don't know what the capacity of a man's heart for love is, but I love both of them without limits or reservations. One is my wife, one is my daughter, and now both are my lovers. I don't know what I must have done to ever deserve the love of these two beautiful souls, but I will love and cherish them as long as I walk this Earth.

ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers